Auntie Linda

Story Info
Lust between a man and his uncle's wife.
5k words
4.39
117k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevets13
nevets13
406 Followers

Like all my other stories this is a work of fiction, but inspired by real people. I hope you enjoy it.

"Hello there Auntie Linda."

"Hi there Nephew Sean."

We hugged each other and kissed each other on the cheek and laughed. My uncle had married a woman who was quite a bit younger than him and in fact she was the same age as me in her early fifties. Linda was a nice enough if plain woman with glasses. She was short, about 5 feet 2 inches a little overweight (about 15 pounds or so) with decent enough boobs and ok legs but it was really hard to tell. She generally dressed pretty conservatively and in fact, she kind of reminded me of a librarian. She was somewhat on the quiet side which I think suited my uncle because he tended to be kind of quiet. She also was a bit religious (not necessarily a bible thumper) and went to church every Sunday, so to be honest, I had never thought of her really as anything but just another relative. We had always gotten along pretty well because I tended to be the outgoing type and joked around which because of her shy nature probably appealed to her. For some reason, a lot of the rest of the family and extended family had not been too kind to her as I think they misinterpreted her shyness.

My Uncle John and Linda lived not too far from me and we would see them for all the big holidays, birthdays, etc. Uncle John was a nice enough guy and was kind of the absent professor type, with his hair usually askew, a food stain on his shirt and sometimes mismatched socks. They seemed like they were perfect for each other in a strange way.

Anyway, we had a bunch of family over and everyone was milling about, drinking, eating and of course talking about the old days. Funny how no matter how old you get, there is always someone who remembers something stupid you did when you were five but talks about it like it was yesterday. Even though I had grown into a 6 foot two, hundred pound athletic type, I still had to endure reminders of my chubby childhood. As I looked around, I noticed that Linda was looking a bit tired and was sitting off by herself.

"Hey there Linda, are you ok?"

"Hi Sean. I am ok thanks but am feeling a little under the weather."

"Yeah I didn't think you looked 100%." She was dressed today with her red hair in a bun, glasses, a herringbone skirt that fell to just below her knees, tan pantyhose and, white blouse and black pumps. Hmm, I thought to myself, she looks just like a teacher from central casting. For some reason this caused me a quick stir as I did have a thing for that but I shook it off.

"If you want, why don't you go up to the guest room and lay down for a while. There are so many people here no one will notice if you disappear for a little while."

"Actually that would be great if you don't mind."

"Follow me." I said.

I led her up to the guest room and told her to lie down and I would check on her in a while.

"There is an afghan on the other bed there so make yourself comfortable.

I went back downstairs and my wife asked me if Linda was ok. I replied that it looked like she was just a bit tired so I told her to lay down for a while. I went back to filling drinks, replacing food, making small talk and wondering when the hell everyone would leave. After an hour or so, bored with the conversation, I decided to go up and check on Linda.

I gently opened the door and found Linda laying on the bed with the afghan over her. On the other bed, I noticed that she had carefully laid out her skirt and blouse. Her glasses were on the nightstand next to the bed and her shoes were on the floor. She was sleeping on her back and I noticed that the blanket had fallen off of her a bit. Damn, I thought, she isn't half bad, although I think the thought of a half clothed woman in front of me was just making me a bit horny. I bent over to grab the blanket to re-position it and decided what the heck, I have to look. As I pulled the blanket off her, I noticed that she actually had some pretty nice legs. I also loved seeing the darker shading of her pantyhose in the "panty" area as they got higher up, and noticed that she was not wearing any underwear over her shaved pussy. Hmm, that's interesting. Her pantyhose came over her stomach and the slight roundness was kind of sexy. I then looked over her boobs which were in a white lace bra. They appeared like two bells and were surprisingly firm, and had plenty of meat to them, probably a 36C I would bet. As I put the blanket over her I could definitely feel a full blown hard on in my pants. For some reason, I felt compelled to kiss her on the cheek and as I did this she turned so that I ended up kissing her gently on the lips.

It startled me a bit and I pulled back to see her looking up at me, smiling, but not saying anything. I wondered how long she had been awake. Not sure what to do, I decided to play innocent.

"I was just checking on you and covering you up. How are you feeling?"

"Much better now thanks. I was really tired."

"Well, good then. You can probably crash a bit longer; they are all outside playing croquet or something."

"And why aren't you with them?" she said with a smile on her face.

"Well I just wanted to make sure you were alright."

"Oh, I thought it might be something else." She said and reaching up, gave the visible outline of my erection a few gentle slow rubs. It felt really good and I moved in a little closer so that she did not have to reach as far and smiled back down at her. As she continued her rubbing, I reached down and pulled the blanket back a bit to expose her breasts in her bra. Without a word, I leaned over and began rubbing her tits through her bra as she rubbed me, It was one of those moments where neither one of us knew what to say so we didn't. I could not believe how aroused I was and I could tell it was affecting her the same way, as she bent her legs up.

I pulled her bra up exposing her breasts, her nipples standing straight out. She moaned as I began to pinch them and roll them in my fingers. My cock was twitching now and I unzipped my fly and guided her hand inside my pants. She pulled aside my underwear and popped out my cock and began rubbing it, her thumb flicking the underside of the head which just made it harder. The thought popped into my head that this would look pretty bad if someone walked in, me crouched over the bed my dick out of my pants being stroked by my aunt while I felt her up. My cock was just inches from her face now and I moved my hips a bit forward to see what she would do.

She pulled me closer and kissed it gently on the head a couple of times and then turning her head began to stroke me, hesitating to take it in her mouth.

"Oh that feels so good, Linda, do you like what you are holding?"

In a very quiet voice, she replied, "Yes very much so."

I grabbed it with one hand and began rubbing it across her lips to see if I could encourage her to start sucking on it. Her tongue came out and she licked it as I rubbed it across her face, but she did not fully open her mouth. Moving down, I asked her to start rubbing it on her tits and she did so, readily. With that, I began fingering her pussy through her pantyhose which were at this point becoming damp from her juices. As she began to respond, I climbed up on the bed and lay next to her, throwing the blanket to the floor, and began gently kissing her on the lips, my fingers working her pussy as her hand reached down and stroked the length of my cock. She bent her legs up and spread them to give me easier access as she hung one arm around my neck. Her lips parted and our tongues intertwined into a deep wet kiss as we continued to explore each other, our breaths becoming more like gasps as we each became more aroused.

All of a sudden, I heard a door shut. We both broke our embrace as I realized it was the bathroom door down the hall.

"What was that?" she said.

"Someone must have come upstairs to use the bathroom. Quick, get dressed and then lay back down like you were napping. I will sneak out of here and head back downstairs like nothing happened." I said as I struggled to stuff my huge erection back into my pants. I carefully closed the door and tiptoed down the stairs and hoped that no one would notice the bulge in my pants. Seeing that the downstairs bathroom was open, I went inside closed the door, and began jerking myself off. I kept thinking about how close I was to fucking the shit out of Linda. It only took about a minute before I shot a huge load, hitting the mirror and splattering the sink area with my cum. I came so hard that my knees were a little weak and I had to hold on for a second to get my wind back before cleaning everything up and then flushing the toilet.

My mind was still off in another world as I walked out and ran into Uncle John.

"Hey Uncle John, are you having a good time?"

"Yeah it is a lot of fun. Have you seen your aunt?" I laughed because he always used to say that as a joke.

"She had gone upstairs to lie down a while ago do you want me to check on her?"

"Oh no that's ok. She has been putting in some overtime lately so she is a bit tired. Let her be."

"Sounds good." Phew, I thought to myself. He does not suspect that just five minutes ago I was about this far from doing "your aunt". Uncle John walked on into the kitchen and then I saw coming around the corner from upstairs one of the younger cousins who obviously had been the one who had gone to the bathroom. Tempting fate, I decided to walk upstairs.

Opening the door to the guestroom, I found Linda lying on the bed with her clothes on but her shoes still off. Her skirt was hiked up all the way and her fingers were inside of her pantyhose as she was furiously fingering herself, rubbing her breasts through her blouse. She looked at me but didn't stop.

"I was hoping you would come back."

"Hmm I did the same thing you are doing downstairs in the bathroom."

"Really? Oh I love the thought of that."

"Want some help with that?"

"Yes"

I went over and got on the bed on my knees and buried my face in her pussy. Pulling down her hose, I stuck my tongue in her pussy and quickly moved it to her clit and back. Sliding two fingers in her wet pussy, I nibbled gently on her clit as she began to writhe around on the bed. Her hands grabbed the back of my head, and pushed me so hard into her that I could barely breathe. All of a sudden she moaned and cried out as her body moved and her orgasm swept over her. I continued to lick until she pulled my head off of her and I slid up and kissed her.

"Sean that was so intense. I have not cum like that in a long time."

"Glad I could help you out. But we had better get going. Wait a few minutes and come downstairs after me."

I quickly left the room and went downstairs and outside. Luckily, everyone was moving around and socializing so no one really had missed me. A few minutes later, Linda came out looking the same as ever, her skirt a little wrinkled but with a big gin on her face. I was tempted to say something to her but still felt like everyone was looking at us.

The rest of the afternoon kind of dragged on as all I could think about was our little encounter and how we had to cut it short. No one even suspected or even noticed for that matter, the main reason being there were so many people around. As we were saying goodbye to everyone, I gave her a hug and a kiss like I always did and shook hands goodbye with my uncle.

"It was really nice seeing you again, Auntie Linda." I said and winked at her.

"Yes nephew, Sean it was, hope to see you soon."

For the next few days, all I could think about was Linda and how close we had come. I wondered if she felt the same way so I decided I would send her an email.

Hey "Auntie" Linda,

Hope all is well. I figured I would drop you a line and see how you were doing. I have to tell you all I have been able to think about the last few days is of our time together and wishing how we could have had more time. I hope you feel the same,

Sean

About five minutes later I got a reply:

Hi Sean,

Everything is great, thanks! Of course that is all I have been able to think about! I have not been turned on like that in a long time. John really is not that interested in sex much anymore so believe me when I tell you it has been a long time! (I know, too much information). I am glad you sent this to me and I hope we can have more time soon!

Love, Linda

When I read her email, I immediately got a hard on. The next day, I sent her another one.

Hi Linda,

I agree completely. I have not gotten that aroused in a very long time! After I left the room the first time I went downstairs to the bathroom and "relieved" myself and ended up shooting all over the mirror and counter! In fact, I think I was a little dizzy after that. And by the way, your last email gave me an instant erection which I would love to give you one of these days.

Love, Sean

After that, we had a few phone conversations while we were both at work, talking about our likes and dislikes, our spouse's schedules and when we could possibly get together again. These calls invariably got us both aroused and upped the sense of urgency. As it turned out, my wife was going to be going out of town this coming weekend for a trip with a bunch of her friends from college and was going to fly out Friday and come back on Monday. Coincidentally, my uncle was also going to be out of town this weekend for some kind of conference. We made plans that she would come over on Friday evening after she got off work and we would go to dinner.

That Friday, I came home and ran around making sure the place was clean. I chilled some wine and put some music on. To really set the mood, I started a fire in the fireplace, and dimmed the lights in the living room so that the glow of the fireplace provided most of the light. All of a sudden, the doorbell rang. Geez, just the sound of the doorbell started to get me going, I thought. I felt like a high school kid whose parents had left for the weekend.

I opened the door and there she was, with an overnight bag. I grabbed the bag from her and invited her in and closed the door. As I turned around, I set the bag down and she reached up and kissed me, and our lips parted in a deep lusty kiss. We broke the embrace for a moment and I looked her up and down. She was wearing a black silk blouse with black and red plaid knee length skirt. The buttons on her blouse were uncharacteristically unbuttoned such that I could see the swell of her breasts and the faint hint of the lace of a black bra. During our email and phone exchanges, she had asked me what turned me on and I confessed that I loved the school teacher look and that black or dark pantyhose turned me on. I was pleased to see that she had black pantyhose with heels on to finish the ensemble. Her hair was in a ponytail and she smelled fantastic.

Since I had just gotten home from work, I was wearing a white shirt, red tie, navy blue dress pants and wingtips. Even with her in heels, at 6 feet, I still towered over her.

"I see you were paying attention," I said.

"Of course I was," she said. "I want to look nice for you and figured the more I did, the better for both of us." She paused and then in a whisper, added "The pantyhose are crotchless."

"Mmm, nice, I like that a lot."

"I thought you would."

"I kissed her again on the lips and said "So, would you like a glass of wine?"

"That sounds great."

I went to the kitchen and poured a couple of glasses of wine and walked into the living room. I handed her the glass and sat down next to her on the couch, we clinked glasses and each took a sip.

"You look really nice, Linda."

"Thanks, so do you."

"Did you have a rough week?"

"Yeah, work was pretty crazy but the thought of spending some time alone with you kind of helped me get through it."

"Me too, it was all I could think of. Here let me give you a back rub and help ease some tension."

I set my glass down and turned her slightly and began gently rubbing your shoulders. She softly moaned as my fingers kneaded her shoulders, and I leaned forward and kissed her neck. She turned her head slightly and I nibbled on her ear, blowing lightly into it and I could feel her whole body shiver.

"MMM very nice." She said.

I moved my hands to the top of her shoulders and as I did this she leaned back into me and I leaned back against the couch. I slid my hands over her shoulders and began rubbing gently down her front, to the top of her boobs, but not quite cupping them, looking over her shoulder at her cleavage. As she had leaned back, her skirt rode up a bit, exposing more of her legs. Occasionally, I would run my hands over her entire breast and she absent mindedly unbuttoned another button so that it her blouse was now open to bra level. She was clearly enjoying the backrub and ran her hands along my leg. I began to pay more attention to her chest, as I slide my hands inside her blouse and, finding the outline of her now erect nipples, rubbed them through the fabric of her bra.

She nestled herself back into me and I leaned over and began to kiss her, our tongues intertwined. Moving slightly to my left so that I was half behind her and half to the side, I reached my hand inside her blouse from the front, as her hand eagerly sought out and found my crotch.

"Feels like someone is happy to see me." She said.

"Yes, very much so. Maybe you should say hello to him."

She gave me a quick squeeze and laughed, and then undid my belt and unzipped my fly. My erection sprung out like a jack in the box.

"You aren't wearing any underwear you naughty boy."

"Ha ha, I just figured it would get in the way."

"I have to tell you," she said as she reached for my cock, "I have thought about having this to myself. You are bigger and thicker than John, and, more important, it gets hard pretty easy, you dirty old man."

"Linda I have to say you have always been so quiet, this is a side I never knew existed."

"Me either, you bring out the slut in me I guess" she laughed "But out of everyone, you have always been the nicest to me and I feel so comfortable with you."

"Thanks, Linda. I guess you should have taken a nap at my house years ago."

We both laughed and continued making out. I held her with one arm as we continued to kiss, my other hand running all around her breasts as her blouse was now untucked and free. Steadily, she stroked the shaft of my cock. We were both enjoying taking our time, and the fact that we were both still clothed added the sense of unwrapping a present. I started to reach up to untie my tie and she put her hand on mine.

"No, not yet. Leave it on for me, please." She said.

Without a word, she slid down and got on her knees in front of me. Draping her arms across my legs, she bent her head down and began licking my balls, first taking one in her mouth and then the other. As she did this, I held my cock and moved it across her face, nose and eyes as she continued to lick my balls. I was really enjoying it but wanted her to start sucking on it and I tried to push it to her lips. However as I did so, she looked up at me and licked my hand, gently shook her head and went back to doing what she was doing.

Grabbing my cock with one hand, she began licking it like a lollipop, and occasionally flicking her tongue in my slit. I put my hands on the side of her head as she slowly worked it all the way into her mouth, and she surprised me by deep throating me. Slowly, she backed off of it and repeated this several times. She went a bit fast and actually gagged a bit, and she backed away for a moment, a long strand of saliva connecting my cock to her mouth. She looked up at me and smiled and we both laughed. "Hey take it easy there. Are you ok?" I asked

nevets13
nevets13
406 Followers
12