Auntie Over the Back Fence

Story Info
Thorin finds love with lady over the back fence.
3k words
4.45
170.6k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,035 Followers

I think I was about seven years old when we moved into "The Lane," as we called it. The houses in The Lane had only just been built but over our back fence were some houses that had been up for a couple of years.

Immediately behind our back fence lived a young couple who had only recently got married. My mother began to talk to the young wife over the fence, whose name she discovered was Tessa. Their relationship grew into a friendship, and I got to call Tessa "Aunt Tessa," even though she wasn't my aunt.

I thought Auntie Tessa was beautiful, and in my child-like way, I often told her so. She would smile and say, "And I think you're lovely too."

Over the years, our contact with Tessa and "Uncle Fred" blossomed, and we were always "popping" in and out of each other's houses. I was certainly a regular visitor at Aunt Tessa's. There was always some little treat awaiting me at Aunt Tessa' place, a piece of cake, some sweets, or something like that.

Some time towards the end of my last year in primary school Uncle Fred left Aunt Tessa and took up with an eighteen year old girl. I never saw him again, but Tessa stayed on in her house, alone.

My parents did what they could to ease her loneliness, and eventually Tessa overcame the depression she had suffered from after Fred first left, and began to go out, and with the passing of more time she seemed to really enjoy her life again.

There came a time when great media emphasis was focused on house "break-ins" and burglaries. Everyone got very anxious about this, and began to take extra precautions when they went out.

It was at this time that Tessa approached my mother to see if she would allow me to house sit when she went out in the evening. The presence of someone in the house was considered to be a good burglar deterrent. For this service, I would be paid a few dollars.

I was very eager to take up this task as I was at 18 when any addition to my allowance was welcome, and I could easily do my studying in Tessa's house. Mother made no objection to the arrangement, and so I began the task of house-sitting.

In terms of time, it amounted to a couple of nights a week and occasionally, a third night. What Tessa went out to I wasn't clear about, but she was still a relatively young woman – say in her early thirties, so I suppose she went out to enjoy whatever it is that young women enjoy.

One night while I was still working on an essay, Tessa arrived home a little earlier than usual. I started to get my things together to leave, but she said, "Stay a bit, Thorin, and have a talk."

As it was still early I agreed, and Tessa said something like, "I'll just go and slip on something more comfortable. Shan't be long."

She disappeared in the direction of the bedroom, so I sat down to wait for her. After a minute or so, I heard her calling my name, and asking me to come to the bedroom. Entering the bedroom, I saw Tessa standing, and apparently trying to undo the zip at the back of her dress.

"The zip has got stuck, Thorin, be a dear and see if you can undo it for me."

I wrestled with the zip for a few moments, and finally, in a rush, it came down.

Tessa seemed to give a shrug of her shoulders and the dress slid down her body to fall at her feet on the floor. She stood before me clad only in bra and panties.

I had been brought up in a household were such matters as sex and human bodies were never discussed. Certainly, I had never seen so much of a female body as I was seeing now, except the girls in bikinis at the beach, but the closeness of Tessa was somehow different.

I was very innocent and naïve at that time, never having had any sort of sexual relationship with a girl, although I had learned how to relieve my sexual tensions by masturbating. My best friend Jamie had told me about that when I was about fourteen.

Now, standing before a near nude Tessa and smelling what I later learned was her female aroma I was utterly confounded and embarrassed.

Tessa could no doubt see my unease, and she could also see the visible effect she was having on me, because my penis started to grow and stiffen. She gave a little laugh and said in a low, soothing sort of voice, "We've grown up to be quite a big boy haven't we? While you're here, undo the hooks at the back of my bra, will you."

She turned her back on me, and with shaking fingers, I struggled to undo the hooks. They came apart, and Tessa, who had been holding her hands over the well-filled cups, let go, and the bra joined the dress on the floor.

Tessa turned back to me and her breast were very close. She said in that soft alluring voice, "Yes, darling, you really are a big boy now, aren't you? I think Auntie had better find out what you're made of."

She pressed her body close to me and kissed me very softly on the lips. As she did this, her hands sought the belt at my waist and undid it so my trousers slipped down to join her dress and bra.

I was shaking all over and my mouth and throat had gone dry. I had no idea what to do, but finally, almost unable to breath, I managed to pant out, "Aunt, I've never done…I mean, I don't know…"

"I know, darling," she smiled. "I'll teach you. Just do as I say and I'll make you very happy."

She took off her panties, and I stood staring. I had seen pictures of female breasts, but I had never seen a picture of female genitals. I was transfixed by the sight of that triangle of pubic hair that partially hides the cleft beneath.

Tessa removed my shirt, then pulled herself against me. Her large soft breasts were against my chest, and I felt her lower abdomen rotating against me. "Nice, darling?" she asked.

Confused, dazed, yet almost beside myself at the feel of her female body against mine, I just managed to mutter, "Yes." Somehow, nothing in my previous life had prepared me for this. I had of course fantasized about girls and being with them naked, but the reality was something different. I found the sensation of a woman's body against mine both beautiful and frightening. I was still shaking.

Tessa took my hand and said, "Come and lie down with Auntie and she'll make you feel so much better. You'd like that, wouldn't you."

I was too overcome with a combination of agitation and sexual arousal to reply. But she didn't need any reply, and she led me to her bed and rather firmly laid me down.

I was on my back, and Tessa came over me, one leg over mine, and started to kiss me, at first very gently, then with increasing vigour, opening my mouth with her tongue and thrusting in.

I was now in a hell of a state. Confused, scared, intimidated and at the same time very sexually aroused, with a penis that was throbbing like it never had before, and discharging little drops of liquid. Part of me wanted to run away, but at the same time, I wanted to experience Tessa. Fortunately, it was she who was in command.

Tessa seemed to understand how I was feeling, and said, "Don't be frightened, darling. I'll show you what to do, and you're going to feel so wonderful."

As she said this she came to sit right across me and began to brush or massage her vagina over my body, leaving a trail of moisture which I later learned was the fluid women produce when they are aroused sexually. Gradually she worked her way up to my mouth so her sex organ was close to me lips. She reached down and opened the lips of her vagina so I could see its entrance.

"Lick me there, darling," she said in a seductive voice, and then lowered herself so that she was pressing against my mouth.

Now, for the first time in my life, I smelt that alluring female vaginal fragrance and, pushing my tongue inside her and tasting her fluid, I was nearly driven mad with lust for her. At that moment, I would have done anything she asked of me. Here was I, a sexually inexperienced boy, in the hands of an experienced, loving and dominating woman.

As I gave her what I later learned was oral sex, I heard her say, "Perhaps one day, I'll show you how we can do this to each other at the same time."

She stayed pressing herself against my mouth for some time, and seemed to lose some of the control as she whimpered and made little cries. Then she pulled away from me and said, "Your turn, my sweet."

Her lips came over the head of my penis, and I felt her starting to suck. I looked down to see this wonder that was happening to me, and the sight of my organ in her mouth gave me another explosion in my head. She sucked and nibbled my entire length, and when she finished she asked, "Did you like auntie doing that?"

I sort of gurgled a "Yes."

She sat astride me again, but this time she brought her sexual organ against the head of my penis. For a moment, she stayed with it just inside the outer lips, her hand holding it in position but moving it round her opening. Then suddenly she thrust downward. I gave a gasp, then cried out. The sensuous warmth and moisture, the vice like grip of her vaginal muscle, was beyond any pleasure, any delight I had ever experienced before.

I couldn't keep still, and tried to force myself ever deeper into her.

Above the tumult of my carnal desires, I heard Tessa asking, "Is that good, darling? Do you want me?"

Now I answered in full cry. "Oh yes, Tessa, oh yes. Don't stop, please don't stop."

She began thrashing up and down on me calling out, "Fuck me you little bastard, fuck me until you can't stand up, until you kill me."

Then her loud noise ceased and Tessa was whispering to me, "Just let it all go, darling. Put it all into auntie. You'll feel so satisfied."

I felt my orgasm approaching, starting as if it was along way off but coming closer and closer. Then it was upon me, and I pumped the first spurt of sperm into her almost howling with the joy of it. I felt each spurt, each pumping thrust, until I seemed to empty myself of sperm, and then I began to relax.

"Wasn't that beautiful, my love?" Tessa asked very tenderly.

"Oh yes, yes, yes," I managed to moan.

She moved off from me and lay down. "You were very sweet, my love, and I found out what you're made of, and I like it," she said, and kissed me softly on the lips.

We lay with our arms about each other for some time, but then Tessa said, "It's time to go, my love. But would you like to do this with me again another time?"

"Yes please," I said fervently.

"Good," she said. "Because you're going to fuck auntie whenever she wants to be fucked, and that's quite a lot. I think auntie will be needing a great deal of house sitting in future."

Indeed she did. From then on, I was at her house three or more times a week and auntie did not go out. We were in bed together. She was doing the teaching and I the learning. After my nervous beginning, I went ahead fast.

In the coming weeks and months Tessa and I – she was now Tessa rather than auntie – enjoyed each other immensely. There was, however, one quite serious problem that arose. I did not at the time know how to put it into words, but what it amounted to was this; I fell in love with Tessa.

In my innocence at the time, I believed that such a thing could not happen when the age difference seemed so great. Despite this, I felt as if I wanted to be with Tessa increasingly. After we had sexual intercourse, even when we had it two or three times in one evening, it became harder and harder to leave her. I wanted to sleep the night with her, to get up in the morning with her, to go out with her.

I tried to speak with Tessa about my feelings. We were lying side by side in bed, and she looked sad.

"I know, my sweet. It's one of the things that can happen when you love like we've loved. I know you love me, and I love you, but there is a limit to our relationship."

I looked at her and saw she was crying. It seemed to me at that moment our situation was heartbreaking.

When I was apart from her, I yearned to be with her. When I was with her, I didn't want to be separated. I wanted every part of her. Even the anal sex which she taught me, and I had been doubtful about at first, became part of the sweet love felt for her.


Sometimes life does seem to be kind. Life was kind and generous now. One night my father came home from work and announced he had been offered a promotion. The trouble was, it meant selling up and moving to a distant town.

My mother was very excited at the thought of a move, but then said, "But what about Thorin? He can't afford to move at this time, in the middle of his final year. It could mess him up completely.

I suppose I had got a bit wily, but I saw an opportunity and grabbed it. At the first opportunity, I was over the back fence and talking with Tessa. My idea was that if she were agreeable I would suggest to my parents that they go ahead with the move, and I would stay behind living with Tessa.

This must have been a testing moment for Tessa. I did not really appreciate it at the time, but she could now choose between having me living with her, or probably losing me completely. Did she really want anything more than a boy she could call on to make love with her when she chose?

Tessa jumped at the chance of us being together, so I hurled myself back over the fence and put the proposition to my parents.

They demurred for a while but finally relented, and my mother went off to discuss matters with Tessa.

My parents sold our house and left for the new town. I moved in with Tessa, and there began what has proved to be the most fulfilling relationship that I could have hoped for. As time passed, I came to understand something of the nature of a real love relationship between and man and a woman.

Thoughts of the future began to haunt me. Could I stay with Tessa permanently or would I have to go some time? Would she want me to stay? How could I tell my parents if I decided not to rejoin them? These questions were settled rather abruptly.

One night Tessa said, "I'm going to have a baby."

After a few moments during which I digested this news, I took the plunge. "When shall we get married?" I asked.

"Married!" Tessa exploded. "Don't be silly, we can't get married."

"Why not?" I asked, feigning innocence.

"Because I'm nearly fourteen years older than you, and it would cause a hell of a scandal with the neighbours and your parents."

"Is that what you care about, the scandal?"

"No it isn't. I'm thinking of you as well. It could ruin your life, marrying me."

"It could make my life as well," I retorted. "I'm gong to tell you something now that I have never said clearly enough to you before. I love you. I love you very much. I'm glad you are pregnant because it might give me a better chance to get you to marry me."

Tessa was weeping now. "Oh Thorin, do you think I don't want to marry you. I've ached for you so often and dreaded the day we would have to separate. But I always knew we could never get married."

When we had begun, our love making it had always been Tessa who was in control. Now I decided I would take control.

"All right. Tell me right now and to my face that you don't love me and don't want me, and that's the end of it. But if you can't say that, we get married and give this child a resident father. Okay?"

She heaved a huge sobbing sigh. "We get married, then."

My parents of course, kicked up a hell of a fuss, but they recovered, and now, with one grandchild and another on the way, they have completely come to terms with Tessa and I being married.

As for Tessa and I. Well, all I can say is, I feel sorry for all you guys who are not married to someone like Tessa, and get in bed what I get with her.

There is one thing that continues to puzzle me. If Uncle Fred used to get what I get with Tessa, whatever possessed him to leave her? He must be mad.

Starlight
Starlight
1,035 Followers