Auntie's Favorite Niece

Story Info
Hot Niece gets Married auntie laid and includes uncle.
5.8k words
4.28
39.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
382 Followers

It had been a rough day. The flight I was to take had been cancelled due to the plane catching fire as it landed. The ticket was non-transferable or refundable. I was to be gone for the weekend at a seminar in L.A. I spent the next three hours trying to get myself to L.A. to no avail and finally gave in and headed home. It was a two hour drive from San Francisco to my home.

That it had been a rough day, to me, was just another fucked up day, one in a string of many that had been my norm for months...pushing a year. Solutions I knew would surface in time...when...well that was another question. Until that time came I had to take what came and deal with it the best I could. When I went to pull into the driveway there were two cars blocking me one of which was my niece's car. I drove around the back and pulled into the rear alley and into my workshop where I worked on my car, a hobby that kept me from focusing on the shit happening in my life.

It was then I noticed that the lights were off in the front of the house. Normally the lights were on in the front living room. Not tonight. However, when I pulled into my back garage I noticed that the lights were in the guest bedroom next to the rec-room. Not giving it another thought I got my bag and started to the back door. As I was approaching the back door I saw that the curtains to the guest bedroom were not fully shut and saw shadows moving behind them and a laugh that I recognized as my wives laugh which recently had been a rare thing. I put my bag down at the back door and moved over to the semi open curtain.

I saw nothing there so I went over to the rec-room window, the curtain to which was not pulled closed at all. Normally we never pulled the curtains shut here because the room is situated such that nobody can see inside this room unless you are standing in the yard under the tree next to the window. Stepping behind the tree where I could get a view inside I was stunned to see my niece Laura wearing one of my button down dress shirts and nothing else dancing with her back to the front of a naked, well-built young man. His hands were caressing her body through my shirt and grinding his clearly erect cock against her ass...apparently liking the attention. That wasn't so much of a shock as the fact that she was married...and not to the man she was dancing with. I would later learn she had an open marriage.

However, that was nothing compared to what I saw next. My wife Laurie was also wearing one of my dress shirts and she too was also dancing back to front with another well-built, muscular man who was also naked and grinding his erection against her ass. In fact I saw the head of his cock protruding from under her shirt between her legs. The young men were both in their 20's if I had to guess and both were very athletic not to mention hung. The guy with my wife had to be 9" if he were an inch and thick. The guy with my niece was also hung and his cock was now protruding from under the shirt she was wearing...about 9" and thick. Then I noticed, once the shock had worn off that the two men were twins. Friends of my nieces she'd met at a party we had attended a few months before.

Both of the twins were 6' tall very muscular and going to college. What I recall was that they were both putting their way through college working at a local spa. I had known that my wife and niece had scheduled a massage with them for that very day. I'd thought nothing of it because they were always doing things like that together. What I later learned was that Laura had arranged to have them meet them at our house for a private massage which I was now baring witness to...rather the aftermath.

My wife and niece were virtual clones of one another. Their height was where their similarities diverged. Where my wife was 5'5" blonde and with green eyes and a healthy cleavage with curves to turn heads, our niece was 5'0" with equally nice tits and curves with blonde hair and blue eyes, to the unknowing they would appear to have been sisters...or mother and daughter. Both shared such close personality traits that they were very often mistaken for sisters which didn't bother Laurie at all.

The shock of this wasn't what you might think. My wife and I had been dealing with a very rough patch where she could hardly stand to be in my presence and I was equally repelled by her because she was constantly nitpicking and griping about 'everything' or so it seemed to me. To her I was a cranky asshole from the stress of work and the money challenges we'd been subjected to over the years...the stress had aged me and, to use her words, turned me into an old man and it truly had aged me in ways not healthy for a middle aged man.

Truth be told, one of our arguments had resulted in our coming to an agreement that if I couldn't 'take care of her physically' she could find an outlet in that regard. The only restriction I put on her was to make sure the kids didn't see it otherwise I asked her to keep it discrete. To my surprise, instead of getting angry or upset which had been her normal response so such talk she agreed then said "But you have no say in who I meet or what I do with them...is that clear?" I readily agreed, eager to see if she would go through with it.

I was seeing the first of her extramarital dalliances. I would later learn that Laura, my sweet, innocent niece, had been seeing one of the twins for nearly a year behind her husband's back. Also that it had been the twin of the man she was seeing who had become enamored with Laurie. Once Laurie had shared the arrangement we had agreed to with Laura it was a matter of weeks before Laura introduced my wife to her lovers hot twin.

Music was playing in the rec-room as they danced. I recognized it as Justin Bieber 'What do you mean' playing when the song ended another song started and my niece turned to her lover wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. She then took his hand led him to the sofa sat down on it...pulled him to her and in one swallow took his cock into her mouth sliding the entire length down her throat as if she had been deep throating cocks her entire life. My wife watched her mesmerized by what her niece was doing. "Oh I wish I could do that' she moaned 'could you show me how?" she asked.

Laura pulled the cock from her mouth, smiled and said "Auntie...I'll have you sucking cock in no time', patting the seat next to her. 'We'll get you started on the basics"

My wife took a seat and was instructed by my niece on how to suck cock. After a few minutes she was going at it like a pro. Granted she was not deep throating him "That will come later" my niece instructed her before she continued deep throating her guys cock. If anything it provided my wife with a healthy sense of competition to try harder and eventually had a rhythm she was comfortable with. If her enthusiasm were an indicator she would be deep throating a cock in no time flat. My niece said as much. "If you let me teach you...I'll have you deep throating cock within a month" she said smiling.

That was the last thing she said and mouth fucked his cock until he came, swallowing his load. It was sexy watching this happen as he grabbed my niece by the back of the neck with both hands and she grabbed his butt cheeks, as he shoved and she pulled his cock down her throat where he released the contents of his balls down her throat. I nearly came from watching her swallow his cum. But there was more to my niece that just a pretty face and a willingness to sleep around.

She was one tough woman and I loved her not as her uncle, but as a man who appreciated a hard, tough woman who knew her mind. Sadly she'd known her mind far too well far too young. As a result of a harsh upbringing she developed a mind of her own with rules of her own which only added to the allure I was not supposed to have for my hot niece.

To give you an idea what I mean, my niece is a miniature version of my wife with more attitude and loads and loads of sexuality. My attraction for her came from the fact that she reminded me of my wife, the naughty version. Over the years it became more and more difficult to hide my attraction for her and she apparently saw something in me she liked as well.

The closest anything ever came to happening was on a road trip we had taken to Northern California to get some hard to find part for her grandpa. It was just the two of us and she had just turned 18 her dad had just died and her mother was dating some infantile schmuck who, I would later learn, had tried to seduce her. To say that she was a loaded gun in terms of emotional volatility was a gross understatement.

Anyway the conversation was warm but neutral. What she wore was a serious distraction. A mini skirt and a tube top which her tits were threatening to spill out of with every jolt we took on the freeway. Topping it off was the fact that she was wearing pumps that made the combination a bit too hot for me to look at and not blush. As we drove along I noticed through the side of my vision the fact she was pulling her mini skirt up, which was already riding high on her thighs, a little higher while the tube top seemed to fall lower and lower. Eventually it got to the point where I could see that she had no panties on and had shaved her pussy clean.

That she was turned on by her exhibitionism was made clear when I started to get a whiff of her very soft scent of arousal. Eventually she scooted her butt next to me tucked her heel under herself, laid her head on my shoulder. When I didn't move my hand around her shoulder fast enough she put my arm around her shoulder and then moved it down to her waist. Not a word was spoken for the next hour but her hand found my thigh while she fingered herself to several mind blowing orgasms. She then sighed in relief and giggled, "I know you want me...I also know that my auntie would kill us both...just so you know I would love for that to happen...I really would. But I will content myself with being with you this way...if you don't mind my 'playing' a little."

I was like a fish out of water my mouth dropped open and my throat went dry so all I could do was nod and smile at my sweet 'innocent' niece. It wouldn't have been hard at all to let her blow me at that point my cock was so hard...something she noticed "Oh...Uncle...you poor thing' and she giggled then said 'I knew it...I'm so glad." She snuggled next to me for the remainder of the trip. What she had planned I would never know because her mother kicked her out of the house very soon after that. We didn't hear from her for a whole year.

Then one night late she came to our house after having been beaten up by the man she was dating. I carried her to the guest room where my wife took care of her. When I went to call for an ambulance she became agitated and very afraid. "No, don't please, he's looking for me and he'll go there looking. He already followed me to the police station. When he fired his gun at the police officer I was talking to he drove off screaming "I'm going to get you bitch!!" After which she started shaking and crying hysterically. Apparently in the confusion following the shooting she had run back to her car and drove straight to our house.

What had happened was a case of mistaken identity on the part of one of his less than brilliant associates. Apparently someone saw 'her' or someone who looked like her riding with someone in his car. She had been at work all day so did not have any reason to expect what happened next. That night when she got home Robert greeted her with a fist. Didn't say a word but just pounded her into the carpet so badly that initially he'd thought he'd killed her. While he was out getting a rug to wrap her up in...she came to and crawled to her car and drove to the police station. By the time she had reached the police station he was out looking for her. He went to the emergency room first thinking she would have gone there. He waited long enough to consider that she might be going to the police. That thought seemed to infuriate him even more and he drove wildly to the police station where he saw her on the steps of the station talking with an officer who was holding her upright. Robert pulled out his .45 and emptied the magazine at the two of them missing them both by inches.

The manhunt for this ass continued for well over a year. The next few months however, were tense after he just up and disappeared. Nobody knew where he went or even if he was still around. She changed jobs so that he would no longer know where she worked and moved from their house.

Laura got his house because she had been placed on the title as sole owner. What she discovered through an attorney when this came to light was that was how some criminals got away. The house if owned by one of the residence where a crime was being committed, such as drug dealing etc, the owner got arrested usually giving the true criminal time to get away while leaving their girlfriend or whomever they were shacking up with holding the bag.

She kept this in mind when she went to sell the house. The first place she went was the attic where she was never allowed and which had a very strong pad-lock in place to keep her from getting into the attic. When she cut the lock she found in the attic millions, upon millions of dollars in bundles of cash and a few hundred kilos of heroine. Being aware that this was likely a trap meant for her to fall into she did not call the police. What she did was dispose of the cash over the course of several weeks. Bringing it to our house and stashing it in my garage attic. We were never made aware of what she was storing and for good reason. But we were the only relations she never told Robert about. Something had told her that she needed a safe haven from him and we were it.

Once all the cash was stashed in my attic she went about flushing the heroine down the toilet. There was so much of it she had to fill the tub with water and dissolve most of it in the tub and then pull the plug. The whole process took her a few hours but when it was done she had millions of dollars and a house she put up for sale, selling it for a tidy sum of $500,000 at the height of the housing boom.

It would later turn out that Robert had one of his people buy the house thinking the money and heroine would still be in the attic. When it wasn't the real estate agent handling the property was beaten so severely she was in a coma for a year, which is why Laura was put into the witness protection program until Robert's death two years later. He got so high one night that he decided to question the police about where she was...shooting up the police station killing one cop, the wife of another before he was killed leaving the building by 40 police officers.

The man she married was one of the police detectives assigned to protect her. I didn't like him much but then I wasn't about to like anyone who married her. But it would turn out that they were on the outs anyway because he was seeing someone on the side which is why they both decided on an open marriage. Something I did not learn until sometime later.

Anyway, that whole scenario passed through my brain as I watched her suck Jason's cock not once considering that she was in an open marriage. I just assumed that she was cheating on her husband like anyone else. Only I wasn't judging her for it because I had my own shit to deal with and that was enough on my plate. So it was as I watched from behind the tree as my niece sucked off her lover in my rec-room...next to my wife who was also sucking off a dude in my rec-room.

When she pulled off his cock he did not soften, not at all. It had been years since I could maintain an erection like that, then it had been years since I had a body like that kid had...prick. But they snuggled together like they had before with my niece standing up with her back to his front and she ground her ass on his cock watching my wife suck his brothers cock.

What happened next was the biggest shock of all...at least for me...because my wife was always afraid of having me cum in her mouth...so she seldom sucked my cock and when she did...well...it was pathetic.

Anyway, with the encouragement of her niece my wife finished off Jacob letting him unload his cum in her mouth. "C'mon auntie...it's not so bad if you are expecting it. You are going to be doing it anyway...so...little miss I won't suck my husband off...you will be taking Jacobs cum" she said. That is, to my utter shock and disbelief, what my wife did. She swallowed as much of is cock as she could and let him shoot his load in her mouth. I just about fell into the rose bush I was so stunned. She didn't waste any time drinking her wine down though. I imagine it was something she had to get used to. But there was a satisfied look of having pushed her personal envelope passed her own boundaries.

Like his brother Jason, Jacob did not lose his erection nor did he lose the desire to use it. But instead of my wife standing up and emulating her niece Jacob fell to his knees...unbuttoned her shirt...helped clean her off with a clean wet towel...and proceeded to lick my wives freshly shaved pussy. Laura, eager to receive the same treatment took a seat next to my wife and practically tore her shirt off as Jason knelt down between her legs and began licking her pussy which was also bald.

I noticed the slow tongue fucking my wife was getting as his nose came to rest on my wives mound as he buried his tongue into her pussy. This caused her to arch her back and howl in passion clearly enjoying the attention she was receiving. Then I noticed my niece doing the same thing. It was like synchronized sex...both women were in the same position...and responding in the same way arching their backs and howling in bliss together each with a man eating their pussies until they both came together.

I was hard as granite standing there under the tree. Only I didn't dare move in the off chance that I was spotted and where I was had it been light...I would have been easily seen. As it was I was in perfect position to see everything happening in the room. My wife was treated to three hard core orgasms which she seemed to be sharing with her niece...because they both seemed to be coming at the same time....each time.

However, when Laura my niece got up she pulled her lover to a darkened corner where she appeared to bend over the couch in the far corner. My wife lay panting from her orgasms...watching Laura get fucked which seemed to inspire her to do the same...only my wife was in the mood for privacy. Jacob helped my wife to her feet and they went to the guest room.

The bed in the guest room was situated so that the head board butted against the wall shared with the rec-room. This is where my wife took Jacob. Laura then moved from her spot in the corner to the couch where she lay face up and pulled Jason on top of her. I stayed under the tree long enough to see Jason bury his cock into my horny niece before I moved to the window of the guest bedroom where my wife went. I could have sworn my niece saw me...because she looked right at me winked then grinned.

Lights were on and the curtain was open enough to allow me a full view of the bed if I knelt behind the juniper bush. From this point I was ten feet or so from the bed where I now spied my wife making out with Jacob. She loved kissing and he seemed to like doing it also and so they spent the next 'forever' just making out. Jacobs cock had never gone soft and while they made out was getting back to full functionality. The window to the rec-room was cracked open to allow air-flow into the bedroom which too often got hot at night. It was this window I happened to be next to when kneeling behind the juniper bush. As a result I was able to hear their conversation. I could also hear my niece moaning in pleasure as she was getting fucked by Jason in the next room. This noise seemed to energize my wife who smiled at her lover and said "How do you want me?"

dkmywife
dkmywife
382 Followers
12