Auntie's Panties Ch. 03

Story Info
Does Daisy accept his path to sissification?
4.4k words
4.61
133.4k
31

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air in the lounge was filled with both aromatic and visual sexual pleasures as Phoebe continued to enjoy the skill with which Anna ploughed her Mistress's slit with her tongue. Phoebe's hands were on Anna's head ensuring that the penetrations from the latest addition to her brood were deep and long. Anna made muffled sounds as she battled for air whilst continuing with the ministrations to her Mistress's gash. The pungent musk from Phoebe's cunt grew as Anna continued her work and Daisy was beside himself with want as he watched the two women at play.

The sight of his Aunt being so filled with desire made him want to lift his skirt and stroke his cock. But Daisy was transfixed. His cock ached to be touched as it once more pressed free of its silken confines. Daisy slipped a hand under his skirt and placed his cock within the lining of his panties for security.

The craven atmosphere in the lounge was suddenly broken by the sound of the telephone ringing in the hallway. Phoebe looked at Daisy in anger. "Answer that. My pussy was about to coat Anna's face then, but now she will have to work on my clit a little longer."

"Yes mistress." Daisy tottered across the lounge, passed the two other women who, heads still bowed, showed no emotion in front of their Mistress. The phone rang again before Daisy picked it up. "Hello?"

"Jake? It's Brenda." Daisy's mind flashed. Brenda. His girlfriend.

"Hello Brenda. How's your day?"

"Is your Aunt still there?" Daisy did not answer. "I gather that's a yes. Look, that woman gives me the creeps. I'm going to stay over at Hailey's tonight. Just get rid of her and give me a call. I just don't want to be in the same house as her. I'm sorry 'hun'. I do love you, but you've got to get rid of her. I'll call you later." The line went dead. Daisy placed the receiver back in its cradle.

Daisy returned to the lounge. Anna had obviously been successful in giving Phoebe her orgasm as her head was no longer between his Aunt's thighs, and the slave now knelt passively head bowed before his Aunt. Mistress, not Aunt. He had to remember. 'But what of Brenda? What would she say?'

"Who was on the phone?" A slight pause. Too long. Firmer "Who?"

"Brenda, Mistress."

Phoebe's eye lit up with anticipation. "Is she on her way here?"

The pause was shorter. "No Mistress."

Phoebe looked angry "Why?" A lengthy pause. Again. "Come HERE." Daisy paused momentarily. There was no 'hurry up' but he moved at a degree of haste, wanting to avoid further distain and almost toppled on his right heel as he did so.

Phoebe stood simultaneously as Daisy arrived by her side. Daisy looked upon his Aunt's face. At 5' 8" tall Daisy was hardly a tall man, and even though his heels gave him added stature his Aunt's own footwear ensured that they were at eye level. The look of his Aunt made Daisy cower however. Daisy could tell by the look on his Aunt's face that he had wronged her and dutifully dropped his gaze to he floor. "Well at least you've learnt how to respect your Mistress today. Now," she said grabbing his face and meeting his eyes once more, "Why?"

As his Aunt looked at him Daisy felt his cock hardening. This was so wrong. He was being humiliated by a woman who had tended him from a young age and yet it turned him on. The only fortunate matter was that at least this time his hardness appeared to be confining itself to his panties.

"She doesn't want to come home whilst you are in the house, Mistress." Phoebe glowered at him for a moment and then laughed before releasing his face.

"How interesting. So she has some fight in her. And I thought she was going to be a pushover. We must think of a plan for her. Anna, stand." Anna moved from her knees but kept her head bowed. "Anna was a lot like Brenda when we were first introduced. Unaware of her own sexual being. Like Brenda she was associated with a man not worthy of her. She had no idea how special she could be. And now look at her. She is on a path which will offer her great rewards as she hones her performance and becomes all that she can be. Isn't that right dear?"

"Yes my Mistress," Anna chimed. Daisy noticed that Anna's chin was still coated in pussy juice.

The door bell sounded.

"It sounds like your own path to discovery is about to commence my dear Daisy. Tania, answer that."

"Yes Mistress." As Tania left the lounge Daisy turned to his Aunt his confused mind requiring answers.

As if prompted by Daisy, Phoebe provided the clarity to his current situation. "This is the first day of your sexual re-awakening Daisy my dear. We can only hope that those formative years conditioning your weak mind have left their mark accordingly. If not.......... Well, I'm sure our guest will soon adjust your outlook."

Daisy shifted on his heels. He could hear Tania directing someone to the lounge. Time seemed to drag. Daisy thought of the 'conditioning' as his Aunt put it. His cock was stirring at those distant memories. His emotions not helped by being dressed in feminine attire. The thoughts and feelings that until his Aunt's unexpected return into his life had been slowly erased. Or had they?

For a long while no one had known about his playtime with his Aunt, but for him and his Aunt. That's the way she wanted it and thanks to his own embarrassment that was the way it had stayed. Until the fateful day, driven by his new longings, his mother caught him wearing some of her underwear. His mother banned him from seeing his Aunt immediately.

But of course, that never lasted.

One day whilst out shopping he happened upon his Aunt in the same mall. Had she been tracking him like some of kind of sexual prey. And yet he felt no dread at her appearance. She insisted on giving him a lift home. He had other plans but he welcomed his Aunt's insistence openly, drawn back into her hold on him. But the lift had been to her home. Had he really known that this would be the outcome? Before long he was once again in silk panties and wearing his favourite shimmering nightie. All was as it had been before his mother's banishment.

"You're mother doesn't know what's best for you my sweet. Do you have such fun with her?" He had to admit he didn't. But deep down he also knew that the games he played with his Aunt were not normal. But his Aunt had a way of making him feel relaxed. Trusting. But there was also a dominant nature that he had learnt to abide by or suffer the consequences. She had made him wear a butt plug one afternoon as a punishment for questioning one of her commands. But as time went by he found himself willingly questioning her authority so that he could be further humiliated and subdued.

His relationships with women had never been easy he felt as a result of his mother's over protective nature. A flaw his Aunt used to her benefit. His over bearing mother had made him subdued and insular, something his Aunt quickly noted during her visits to her sister. When her sister still welcomed Phoebe into her home. So when Phoebe determined that her preference was more for a nephew than niece, she found that there was little fight from her charge.

Daisy's mind was re-focused by the return of Tania who was accompanied by a rugged looking man dressed in a blue denim suit. Daisy guessed his age at mid forties by his facial appearance which was surrounded by a flowing mane of dark hair which hung over his shoulders. Phoebe glided over to meet him. She seemed almost in awe as she embraced him warmly. Her normal dominance appearing to diminish in his presence. Daisy felt uneasy at this scene. "How good of you to join us Martin. Have you brought what you need?"

Martin smiled a broad bright smile and grabbed at his crotch. "I generally only need this when you ladies call. It seems to be enough."

Phoebe laughed animatedly. "Oh my darling Martin, this is a special event which I know you will enjoy. I need to break in my niece. She's a virgin sissy slut wannabe. She has been preparing for a day like today for so long I felt that the privilege of taking her virgin ass should be yours. She'll be good and tight for you as you work her ass." Daisy's eye flew wide. His Aunt meant him. "I...I....I...."

"Hush now Daisy," said Phoebe. "Martin doesn't want to know what you want unless I tell you so. I will instruct him on your needs and you will learn from his direction. Especially his initial direction into your anal passage. Isn't that what you want? To be like the other girls? To be taken hard by a real man?"

Daisy took two steps towards the exit of the lounge.

"Stay still you little bitch," ordered Phoebe. Daisy continued to move towards the lounge exit but felt a firm hand on his left shoulder stop his movements. He was spun around in an instant toppling slightly on his heels. His face met that of Martin's who smiled back at his panicked expression.

"P....p....please.."

"Listen to this one. She's actually begging for it. Dirty little whore. I like it when they beg. It makes me good and hard." Daisy began to shake his head pitifully but as he did Martin moved forward and grabbed at his rear and clasped his pantie clad buttocks drawing Daisy closer to him. "Oh, you have a good ass. I like its feel." "Nnnno.....I.........." Daisy's protests were lacking strength. It was as if being dressed as a woman had made him meek. He tried to gather some inner strength, but Martin must have guessed this and drew Daisy further in toward him and kissed Daisy deeply.

Martin's tongue burrowed into Daisy's mouth. Daisy gasped for air but his strength could not compete with Martin's whose strong athletic physique held sway.

After what seemed like an age to Daisy, Martin withdrew. Daisy tried to gather his senses but had little time before his molestation continued.

Daisy's mind was lost in confusion. He felt himself lost as a man. He was being ravaged by a man. This man dressed in what were manly clothes and Daisy was submitting, willingly, dressed in his pretty summer dress. His own unmanliness quite apparent.

Daisy felt his hardness returning. His body betrayed him. His mind was still uncertain but his body was not. He was enjoying this. His memories drifted back to his time with his Aunt again.

He remembered that they would both be dressed in finest lingerie sat before the television watching videos that his Aunt insisted Daisy should watch. At his young age Daisy was uncertain of the images before him. The women were obviously men dressed in women's clothes. As he watched his first video he remembered feeling unsure wanting to leave, but his Aunt began to rub his cock through his satin briefs. "Aren't they pretty my dear. Wouldn't you like to be a maid dressed in lovely laces and frills?" All the while his Aunt continued to apply pressure on his cock as it grew in the satin material.

"So you're a virgin? Lovely. I like a good virgin ass. Are you a good virgin ass, slut?" Daisy did not answer. His mouth moved silently. Martin squeezed on Daisy's ass some more. "Well? Are you going to ride me hard slut or do I have to take you?" Daisy's eyes widened at this last remark. "Oh, you want to be taken. Dirty little whore. Martin moved his hands into Daisy's panties and finding Daisy's anus slipped a digit into its groove. Daisy jolted, but as Martin worked in a second digit Daisy unexpectedly began to feel a warmth stir in his loins. His body was beginning to enjoy these inappropriate probings.

Daisy's cock was now straining to stay confined once again. His inner protests were now being subdued by a stronger voice telling him to enjoy the experience.

Subconsciously Daisy placed an arm around Martin's neck and drew him in. "Good girl," cooed Phoebe excitedly. "Ladies feel free to express yourself as you enjoy the show." Timidly at first Tania placed her left hand onto her right breast and began to gently knead it threw her satin blouse. Anna followed and began to rub at the front of her skirt feverishly.

Daisy by now was deep in embrace with Martin who now had both hands within Daisy's panties and was gently spreading Daisy's ass cheeks. Daisy gasped at the sensation and sank further in to Martin's embrace. Daisy was seemingly being driven to new levels of desire.

After a moment or two Martin moved his hand towards Daisy's groin and found his extended cock sat beyond the material of his panties. Lifting Daisy's skirt Martin turned to Phoebe "I think your niece is enjoying herself," he chuckled.

"Isn't she such a naughty girl," Phoebe purred.

Martin turned back to Daisy and saw the want in his eyes. His lipstick smeared lips were spread and wanting to re-engage with Martin. Martin smiled at Daisy's reaction. How could any woman, even a sissified version, refuse his charms. Martin swiftly removed his jacket and then his t-shirt before kicking off his boots revealing naked feet and placed his hand at the back of Daisy's head pressing it gently against his chest.

Daisy knew not why but the smell of Martin's musk stirred him to nuzzle and lick at his seducer's hairless pecs. Moving from pec to pec enjoying the firmness of their shape on his lips. He darted his tongue at each of Martin's nipples several times, just as he had seen the sissies do in his Auntie's films. His excitement and feminine desire growing with each caress.

As Daisy continued to move over Martin's flesh he once again felt strong hands on his shoulders forcing him downwards. Daisy had no other choice but to fall to his knees. Martin unbuckled his jeans and lowered his denims. He wore no underwear which therefore gave Daisy instant access to Martin's engorged manhood and Daisy needed no second invite.

Martin gently slapped each cheek on Daisy's face with his cock extracting a sigh from the image before him. He placed his hand at the back of Daisy's head and guided his cock towards Daisy mouth.

Just like the many sissy sluts that Daisy had watched in awe he slowly opened his mouth and took in as much of the organ as he could manage. Martin slowly withdrew before once again working his cock within Daisy's mouth. He did this a few more times before Daisy took charge of the rocking motion. The musk of sex was everywhere in the lounge as Daisy began his road to actual sexual transformation.

Both Anna and Phoebe were separately working their clits resting against adjacent furniture. The sound of their fingers working through their slickness audible to any interested listener. But this did include Tania and Gabby who were themselves engaged in their own lustful fulfilment driven on by Martin and Daisy's lovemaking. Gabby working on her clit her head fully reclined on the sofa but shrouded from view by Tania's ass which was resting on Gabby's face as Gabby worked on Tania's cunt orally. Tania, through gasps of pleasure played with her tits with her free hand whilst holding her balance on the sofa with her other.

Daisy's own fulsome oral activities meant that he had saliva running down his chin. His efforts on Martin's cock had produced the desired effect. Martin's cock had thickened and now sprang from his loins almost spear like. As Martin withdrew from Daisy's mouth, Daisy instinctively reached for the member.

"Oh no sweet cheeks, this baby isn't going to be wasted on your face, today." Daisy looked painfully at Martin.

"Aw look at the poor thing Martin. Don't tease her. Please her. As only you can," encouraged Phoebe.

Martin reached towards his small rucksack, Daisy watching as Martin's cock bounced in time with his motion. Martin produced a tube which he squirted into his hand and then continued to spread the substance over his cock. He squeezed more onto his fingers as he returned to stand before Daisy. Daisy reached robotically for Martin's cock with his hand but Martin knocked it away.

"What did I tell you," he said mockingly. "Now turnaround and let's see that lovely virgin ass of yours."

Without a second asking Daisy positioned his self on all fours with his ass jutting high.

"Are you sure she's a virgin?" Martin asked of Phoebe.

"Oh very much so. But she was well conditioned from a young age. She just needed to put her training into action."

Conditioned?

Daisy thought of that word once more as he knelt with his wanton ass in the air. His Aunt had used it so many times could it be true? Could he have been conditioned?

His mind argued with the facts. Old images returned. Old feelings built in his stomach. His cock was rigid. Thoughts of his Aunt with his cock in her hands stroking him as he watched images of sissified men encased in satins and silks obeying dominating women or being willingly taken by real men. At first he was disgusted by the images portrayed, but over time with his Aunt's firm direction he began to take these actions as normal, cumming endlessly onto his Aunt's encouraging hands and cleaning his juices from her hand hungrily.

He felt that well of excitement within him now as Martin grabbed him firmly by the waist and pulled him to his feet moving Daisy so that he was bent over the arm of the sofa. Daisy found his head resting close to Anna's slick musky cunt. Anna was lost in her own emotions and did not flinch from her own explorations.

Re-positioned Martin lifted Daisy's skirt over his back and pulled down Daisy's panties. He spread Daisy's ass cheeks and locating his anus slapped the cream over the hole working in first one then two digits. Daisy cried out with excitement and pleasure. Martin continued to work the cream around Daisy's rim slowly working his cock into Daisy's anal passage. Daisy let out another cry which was mixed this time with an element of pain and Martin probed deeper. Martin withdrew slightly, listening to a pleading whimper from his quest, before spearing his cock into Daisy's hole once more. Daisy cried out again, but this time with less protest, as his virgin ass was taken. Daisy's cries were muted as Martin entered him for a third time and with the fourth push Daisy's cries of pain had definitely switched to pleasure. As Martin continued to pound at Daisy's ass with his cock Daisy's cries became more and more carnal.

Martin held Daisy's hips as he thrust into him. Daisy remained hard himself resulting and began to feel his orgasm building from the friction caused by his cock rubbing against the arm of the sofa with each rhythmic thrust from behind. His senses were further heightened by the strong musk emanating from Anna's cunt which was working into its lava within an inch of his nose. Martin was now rapidly thrusting at Daisy's ass with his prey now sighing and gasping below him. Daisy found he could no longer contain his excitement and his cock exploded onto the sofa's arm. His mind was a mix of emotions but he felt so wanton and accepting of how he was being taken and subdued he felt himself hardening again at the point where Martin gave a final hard thrust and came deep within Daisy's ass.

Martin carried on for a few more thrusts before withdrawing from Daisy. Daisy remained spent over the arm of the sofa but Martin span him around and forced Daisy to his knees. The taken sissy knelt before his master and willingly took Martin's softening spunk covered cock into his own mouth. At first Daisy gagged slightly at the taste of the salty substance. "Clean me up bitch," Martin said grabbing the back of Daisy's head and forcing it further into Martin's groin. Daisy gasped for air. Even distended Martin's cock filled his mouth preventing the passage of air and now with his nose buried in the pubic hair of Martin's groin that avenue to relief was also limited. Panic began to set in. Fear grabbed his mind. His mind raced. His adrenaline pumped. Daisy's cock was now extended beyond the confines of his panties once more. How depraved had he become? Martin did not release the back of Daisy's head and he realised his escape route required compliance. Daisy's tongue began to move over the vessel in his mouth. His gag release kicked in and he swallowed salty cum. The taste did not disgust him and so he quickened with his work and he felt Martin begin to release his hold on his head.

12