Auntie's Panties Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda's chin and neck were coated in globs of saliva which she vented through the gaps in the gag as she struggled for air. She could feel the heat building within her and willingly readied herself again, but she was not prepared for the ecstasy she felt as her cunt flooded her attacker's hand just as she felt the searching mouth bite down on her left nipple.

Brenda struggled hard for breath beyond her gag as her orgasm subsided. Her cunt now open and exposed once more she shifted under the continuing light touches that were placed over her moist torso. Lost now to her old world Brenda arched and moved to the rhythm of the caresses which danced over her body. Kisses moved over her breasts, her nipples firming to the touch. Slowly her seducer came into view and Brenda looked on in a mixture of awe and bewilderment.

"Hello 'Babes'!" Hailey straddled Brenda's midriff and reached behind her friend's head to release the ball gag. Brenda went to speak but Hailey placed her right index finger over her friend's lips. The smell and feel of her juices evident. "Enjoy."

Hailey removed her finger and leaned in to kiss Brenda. Brenda's lips parted slightly at the pressure from Hailey's probing tongue. Hailey pushed deeper and Brenda responded by opening her mouth wider. Their tongues gently tussled as Brenda tasted her own juices in Hailey as their mouths were locked together. Hailey broke their lock and looked onto her friend's face.

Light broke into the room as the door was opened. Phoebe entered and looked at her new charges. Without prompting Hailey looked toward her new Mistress. "She tasted so sweet."

Phoebe smiled. "So I see. You are such a thirsty little slut. Now let's see how thirsty Brenda is, shall we?"

Hailey smiled and looked back at her friend. Lost now in her own new world, Hailey's mind had a fleeting recognition that at one time she and the woman below her had known each other in another world. But as quickly as the thought arrived, it was gone. Hailey lifted herself slightly and ran the fingers of her left hand over her snatch. Her fingers found warm slickness. She removed her fingers and ran them over Brenda's slightly parted mouth. Brenda's tongue tentatively tasted the essence on her lips. Her senses took in the taste and she felt her body begin to excite once more.

Hailey moved herself along Brenda's body until her cunt was positioned over Brenda's face. "You're so going to enjoy this 'Babes'." Brenda's eyes focused on the folds of shaven pink flesh as they slowly descended onto her face. There was a slight delay before Brenda's mouth opened wider and her tongue darted from her mouth.

Hailey sat above her pulling at the bars in her own pierced nipples. The more that Hailey pulled the more turned on she became and the wetter she became. Brenda's mouth was becoming coated in juices and she hungrily sucked and lapped at Hailey's gash in what now seemed such a natural manner. Hailey sank further onto Brenda, fucking her face.

Brenda felt hands on her wrists releasing her restraints. As Phoebe released the final bound from Brenda's upper limbs she watched with delight as Brenda sought out the lips of Hailey's pussy and spread them further with her fingers so that she could completely reach Hailey's pierced clit. Each time that Brenda ran her tongue over the pierced nub she found that her own newly pierced tips seem to react in an electrifying way which made her even more horny and it was a feeling to which she was becoming addicted.

Phoebe moved to the foot of the bed and unbound Brenda's ankles. Brenda raised her knees slightly allowing Hailey to nestle back into her thighs, thus giving Brenda greater access to Hailey's wondrous pussy. Phoebe was becoming so turned on by the scene before her that she found she needed to finger her own clit. Hailey suddenly let out a sharp cry as she came heavily onto Brenda's face which Brenda eagerly took into her mouth.

Phoebe watched her latest conquests from the doorway. A smile across her face and her finger lightly working her clit. Looking forward to the feel of Brenda's tongue taking on those duties in future.

12