Auntie's Panties Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe released her hold of Susan and moved towards her next guest. "And my dear Claire, it has been too long." Claire and Phoebe embraced allowing the latter to examine her products. As they broke off Phoebe walked towards one of Claire's slaves. The woman, similarly naked to Helen's slave, had a swell to her stomach which slightly obscured a tattoo which was positioned on it's abdomen. Phoebe shifted her position so that she could see the wording better. "How interesting," Phoebe said dryly. "And the reason for this?" she inquired of Claire pointing to the words 'DEPOSIT HERE' which had been inked onto the slave's skin.

"This one had the audacity to question me when I sought to open an account at its branch. So I decided to show it how to pay proper respect to me and to happily accept any deposits that I choose for it to receive," Claire said matter of factly."

The slave who had until recently been a business professional with good career prospects in front of her was now set for a future of debauched servitude to its mistress. Until, that is, Claire decided to cast her aside. Whatever fate awaited her it was no longer hers to make.

"So ladies," Phoebe started, moving back into the centre of her lounge, "what is the first bid for tonight?"

"But Phoebe," said Mistress Helen, "where are your offerings?"

"Daisy!"

Phoebe turned to find her nephew stood at the entrance to the lounge, his head bowed fearing another chastisement from his Aunt. Daisy's stance gave Phoebe her first real sight of her submissive nephew in his latex outfit. She noted, with amusement, how the latex accentuated his burgeoning breasts. The drug infused changes that would be affecting the rest of her nephew's senses had begun working in parallel with the systematic mental domination that she enforced upon him. Slowly squeezing his free will from within him. Willingly and unknowingly.

"Fetch Hailey and Brenda immediately." Daisy scurried from the lounge and headed towards the stairs. He did not knock before entering their shared bedroom and his unannounced presence meant that he caught them unawares. He paused in the doorway momentarily as he encountered Hailey and Brenda in a suitably sapphic entanglement.

The air in the room was thick with the lovers musk which was a clear indication that the two friends had been pleasuring each other for some time. Once intuitive, intelligent women, both were now slaves to their carnal needs since they had been seduced, turned and then subjugated to their mistress through the the power of the jewel that hung from their necks.

Each could have removed the device as their minds were now completely re-wired to respond only to their sexual hunger and to the satisfaction that came from pleasing their mistress, but they had no real free thought to consider such an option. Daisy watched Hailey's head gently rock back and forth as her mouth worked at Brenda's anal rim. Brenda was on all fours on the bed responding to Hailey's attentions with moans and sighs that wordlessly commended Hailey's oral skills.

"The mistress wants you downstairs immediately," Daisy said abruptly. Hailey slowly raised her head from Brenda's saliva coated rim and looked towards Daisy. Brenda lowered her head slightly as her body responded to Hailey ceasing her lustful explorations. Each slowly shifted from their positions and moved from the bed. Brenda gathered her sheer panties which had been discarded on the bed and drew them up her legs before following Hailey out of the room and down the stairs towards the lounge with Daisy following in their wake.

As Hailey entered the room Phoebe excitedly announced the arrival of her current flock to her guests. She watched as Brenda next entered the room slowly, followed by Daisy. The scent of sex entered the room with each of the girls and Phoebe could see that even though Brenda's and Hailey's hair was short in length it was clearly disheveled. All three now stood with their hands before them and their heads lowered. Brenda and Hailey barefoot in matching electric blue sheer baby doll nighties and Daisy in his white latex.

"Mmm, well no need to ask if these girls have had anything to eat," said Helen. She moved towards the girls who stood several inches shorter than the heeled dominatrix. Helen lowered her head towards them and gently inhaled taking in the intoxicating aroma. As she did so she shifted her head in a snake like manner between the two girls before favouring Hailey. Helen took hold of Hailey's hair in her right hand and pulled roughly at the slave's head so that it was positioned upward. Hailey's eyes did not meet those of the domme but a gentle moan escaped her lips as Helen ran her tongue along Hailey's lips. Instinctively Hailey's lips parted and Helen kissed her deeply encouraging the slave to respond by the way she cajoled at Hailey's tongue. Phoebe watched on, evaluating, as Helen continued to invade Hailey's mouth before she released the submissive's head and watched as it slowly returned to its previous downward state. "Well clearly this one's mouth has been busy," Helen said smiling towards Phoebe.

"I didn't realise this was a tasting," mocked Claire, who raised her wine glass appreciatively towards Helen.

"So are these a pair?" Helen asked of Phoebe as Claire joined Helen in assessing the two slaves as the chattel they were in the eyes of the dommes.

"They have a certain connection but I am not adverse to separating them," Phoebe said. "Although you would be reacquainting mother with daughter if you chose this one," she said nodding in the general direction of Brenda.

"Oh?" Helen mused.

"Slave Susan is this one's mother."

Helen lost her interest in Hailey and moved to examine Brenda. "Well, if her tongue works as well as mother's I would be intrigued." Helen looked from daughter to mother for a moment before cupping Brenda's right breast through the material of the baby doll and tweaked at the metal bar that ran through the nipple of that breast, drawing a lusty sigh from Brenda. "Hmm, she has better tits than her mother as well."

"I'm assuming that we get to test drive them?" asked Claire crudely.

"You did mention that you would like a.......tasting?" The women laughed gently at Phoebe's comment. "A mutual arrangement I would have assumed," Phoebe responded.

"But of course," Claire replied, her eyes fixed on Hailey.

"And what does this do?" Claire asked shifting her gaze towards Daisy.

"It is a much improved housefrau who very much enjoys a good firm fucking."

"Obedient?" asked Helen.

"But of course. But he also enjoys chastisement."

"Fully broken?" inquired Claire.

"It does have the odd moment, but I have increased its estrogen medication recently and that seems to have re-aligned its manner," Phoebe said.

Phoebe looked over towards Charlotte who remained seated. She was sat back in the sofa sipping at her straight vodka, her long toned legs hidden in part by her thigh high leather boots. Phoebe noted that Charlotte was looking directly at her, showing no real interest in the other proceedings. As Phoebe met her gaze Charlotte licked her lips and smiled before taking another sip of her drink. Phoebe's legs went weak beneath her and she fought to remain in control of her senses so as not to show the effect that Charlotte was having on her.

"Are all of the rooms free for use?" inquired Claire snapping Phoebe back into the room.

"Erm, oh, yes of course," Phoebe responded. "And you will find plenty of toys to entertain you."

"Well, I certainly want to play with this toy," Claire said pointing at Hailey with her right index finger. "She will be put to good use between my thighs."

"But of course," Phoebe said. "Hailey escort Mistress Claire to your room. You are to follow her every command as you would mine. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress," Hailey responded in a monotone fashion. Hailey slowly headed out of the lounge with Claire following behind her. The contrast between the diminutive slave barefoot in her baby doll and the strident image of the dominatrix towering above her in her six inch heels and gold satin corset made for a striking combination as they headed towards the stairs.

"Hmm, so I get to play with mother and daughter," Helen said rhetorically. She said placing her hand into the front of Brenda's panties and tracing a finger along her slit. Helen felt Brenda shift slightly to allow her finger greater access to Brenda's inner flesh. "A mother daughter combo would be rather fun," Helen said looking towards Phoebe. "And it's quite clear that this one has been recently ripened," Helen continued, slowly licking at her now extracted finger.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist that experience once I planted the seed in your mind," Phoebe chuckled.

"You know me so well," Helen said in a mock note of resignation.

"Brenda take Mistress Claire to my room and serve her dutifully," Phoebe said sternly.

"Yes mistress." Brenda began to exit the room.

Helen clicked her fingers in the direction of her naked slaves but to no one in particular "Susan. Follow." The naked slave moved steadily forward on her five inch black patent heels following her mistress like the dutiful pet that she had become.

"Well, I guess that just leaves us and this gaggle," Charlotte said.

Phoebe had not expected Charlotte's comments and turned to face her in a surprised manner. "Did you not want to try one of my girls?" Phoebe asked.

"No my darling, not even that sissy nephew of yours would satisfy me." Phoebe shifted uncertainly on her heels. "Only one thing in this house would satisfy me." Phoebe watched as Charlotte uncrossed her legs and rose from the sofa. Phoebe remained motionless as Charlotte slowly moved across the room towards her. "And you know what that is, don't you?"

Charlotte was stood in front of Phoebe examining her face. She could see the glistening in Phoebe's eyes and knew that her prey would also be glistening between her thighs and was ready, and so willing, to be re-taken. The domme returning to a submissive state before her own mistress. Charlotte took Phoebe's right hand and guided it onto Charlotte's mound which was covered by the leather of her thong. She slowly shifted Phoebe's hand across the smooth material, moving it onto the gusset allowing her charge to feel the warmth of her cunt before travelling upwards once more. All the while Charlotte kept her gaze fixed on Phoebe who was either unable or not wanting to look away.

As Charlotte moved Phoebe's hand onto her cunt oncemore Charlotte manipulated Phoebe's fingers so that they ran along the edges of the thin gusset. Charlotte could sense her own wetness and as Phoebe's fingers felt the edges of her velvet lips Phoebe gasped and instinctively made to shift her hand from Charlotte's grasp, but Charlotte held firm. Directing Phoebe's fingers, Charlotte edged aside the leather strip and maneuvered Phoebe's fingers onto her lips.

Charlotte enjoyed the obvious sight of Phoebe's will ebbing as she continued to gaze upon her prey and sensing a lessening resistance to her grip of Phoebe's hand she drove their fingers between Charlotte's warm lips. Charlotte shifted slightly as she found her clit with Phoebe's fingers who in turn whimpered slightly. "Now my pet," Charlotte said shifting their hands from between her before sliding Phoebe's fingers into her own mouth. Phoebe suckled her fingers quietly, her eyelids fluttering shut for a moment at the memory of her mistress's essence. "I think it's time you reacquaint yourself with my cunt." Charlotte hooked her fingers around her thong and drew it down her leather clad legs before stepping out of it.

"On your knees my dear and show me how well you were taught to serve me." Without questioning the command Phoebe dropped to her knees before Charlotte and moved herself into position between Charlotte's thighs, her access to Charlotte's tender area aided by her mistress's six inch heels. Phoebe shuffled forward on her hands and knees as Charlotte widened her thighs slightly. Phoebe paused for a slight moment as her face came close to Charlotte's gash. Phoebe's own power as a mistress gained from her tutelage at Charlotte's feet began to reassert itself, but before it gained any foothold in her senses Phoebe felt Charlotte forcibly place her hands onto Phoebe's head guiding her mouth directly onto Charlotte's opening, Phoebe moved the lips of her mouth onto the soaked lips of Charlotte's cunt and instantly Charlotte felt Phoebe's tongue beginning its work.

As Phoebe's noisy work began, the slaves remained stationery and all bar one of them kept their heads bowed. Daisy had lifted his head slightly to witness his mistress's unexpected capitulation and his senses were in a complete state of confusion as he watched her previously hidden submissive state became fully exposed. His body pumped full of estrogen he watched on part wanting to be between the thighs of this powerful domme and part wanting to be fucked so hard that he needed to come in a truly wanton manner. Unable to satisfy his first fantasy, Daisy shifted his gait slightly and allowed the butt plug to rest deeper within his ass.

As Charlotte's musk began to invade Daisy's nostrils and the moans and sighs of Charlotte's orgasmic pleasure and Phoebe's dutiful service invaded his ears, Daisy allowed his tortured mind to imagine that he, not Charlotte, was being toyed to a climax. But Daisy knew that as no more than a plaything of his mistress, Daisy would have to wait to be chosen as one of her toys to be teased and taken once more.

12