Auntie's Pool

Story Info
Afternoon swimming with his auntie turns hot.
2.9k words
4.15
330.1k
67
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TemplarOz
TemplarOz
13 Followers

I had moved into the apartment a month ago and was settling in nicely. It wasn't big but it was mine alone, which I preferred to having to share a place. The whole trying to find flat mates and then making sure everyone paid was a hassle I was tired of. I had a few friends over for a house warming a week later and then settled down to the daily routine of work and getting out on a Friday night and meeting women. The local was a great place to meet women so that always made for a night to look forward to.

I lived interstate from the rest of my family, the only relative I had in my town was my aunt, Alison. She had moved over here years before with her husband and they had had a family here. I hadn't had the chance to see her since I'd moved in to town, so her phoning and inviting me over for dinner one night was welcome. I hadn't seen her for a year, but we had always got along well. She was my mothers' younger sister and a great cook like all the women in my family so I readily accepted the invitation.

Taking over a bottle of wine as a gift, I arrived early, looking forward to a night of catching up. It was summer and still warm and light and knocking on the front door I got no answer. Walking around the side of the house I could hear laughter and smiled to myself as I walked into their yard.

Alison's husband Michael had had a pool installed the summer before (family news at the time) and they were all in it, enjoying the respite from the heat. Seeing me walk in they all cried out and welcomed me. My cousins were all younger than I and were all cheering for me to join them in the water already. laughing, I declined and moved to greet Michael as he was out having a drink.

Turning to look at those in the pool, I saw Alison stepping up out of the water. Her hair was shoulder length, shorter than the last time I had seen her, but her blue eyes still held the smile in them I always enjoyed seeing. She was wearing a one piece purple suit, not dramatically cut, but well positioned enough to show off her body. She had great breasts, the nipples were jutting through the thin material due to the cold water and these almost distracted me as she walked up. She seemed to have caught my look though and it was with almost a cheeky smile she wetly kissed my cheek and welcomed me.

She walked to the chair and grabbed a robe, offering me the chance of seeing her ass. It was pretty good actually, nice and firm, no doubt from her swimming in her pool. I had never thought of her in a sexual way, but it had been a couple of weeks since the last time I had fucked someone and I was feeling horny. With that fact and the sun and heat all combining to distract me at the first sign of a nice body, I almost sighed as she covered her breasts and wrapped her robe.

Dinner was the usual fun affair and we all had a good time. I caught a couple of glances at my aunt, her robe had loosened slightly and I at least got to see some great cleavage, but that was all. On leaving as I was thanking them for a good night, they made the offer for me to come over whenever I liked. Michael was always a friendly guy, and said I could use the pool whenever I wanted. Alison agreed with him, saying next time I came over to make sure to bring my bathers with me.

A week went by and I had a day off work. The sun was really putting out the rays and I decided to take my Aunt and Uncle up on their offer. I knew Alison didn't work, so should be there (I didn't want to impose with them not being home while I used their pool) so grabbing my bathers I went round to their place.

Alison opened their door with a friendly smile, letting me in with a kiss on the cheek. 'I wasn't expecting you today!' she exclaimed.

'Well I had a day off and thought I'd take you up on your offer, Auntie.' I replied with a grin.

'Oh god! Just call me Alison OK? You're too old for that Auntie stuff.' she said as she led me on through the house.

Walking behind her, I watched her in the T-shirt and shorts she had on and again the thought came in to my head of what a nice ass she had. I'd always been an ass man, so my eyes had naturally looked at Alison's, and quickly flicked back to her face as she turned around to face me.

'Go on through. she said. 'You can get changed in the bathroom and head out from there. I've got some stuff to do around the house.'

'You're not coming in?' I asked with a cheeky grin.

'Maybe later.'

The water felt great as I swam and enjoyed the respite from the heat. I had been in for about twenty minutes and was thinking it might be nice to get out and warm up before getting in again when the back door opened and Alison stepped out. She was again in her purple bathing suit.

'How's the water?'

'Pretty good.'

Before anything else could be said, she dived in to the pool and swam under the water, coming up just near me. 'Ah that feels good.' she said. 'I love having this pool.'

'I kind of like it myself.'

We lazed around in the water, swimming and talking, enjoying the cool. Despite me now feeling the cold a little after having been in so long, I was enjoying just being here alone with my Auntie. Occasionally she would stand in the pool, bringing her breasts just out of the water and again I got to sneak peaks at her nipples jutting through. The stirring in my pants was evidence enough to me that I was enjoying the view, but I didn't want her to see it so stayed in the water with her.

'Come on, it's getting cold.' Alison finally said. 'Let's warm up for a bit.'

Leading the way she exited the pool and lay out on one of the lounges, her doing so giving me time to do the same without her seeing I was semi-hard in my bathers. Facing each other we continued talking as we lay in the sun. I was beginning to settle down when she reached to the table and grabbed the bottle of sun screen.

'Here' you're going to need some of this.' she said, handing it over.

I sat up and applied the lotion to most of my body and then passed the bottle back before lying back on the couch.

'You missed your back.' Alison observed.

'Well I can't reach there.' I objected.

'Here let me then.' Alison offered. She grabbed the bottle, moved to sit on the lounge and pouring lotion on to her hands, started rubbing it on to my back. A tingle went through me as she was doing it. Such an ordinary thing, but never the less intimate. Her hands felt good on my body and I was enjoying it immensely. Although she seemed to have fully applied the lotion, I was not sure, but it seemed to me that her hands lingered a little in the application, and were almost massaging my back. Before I could say anything, she stopped and moved back to her lounge.

'There, you're done.' she said, and adding lotion to her hands again, started doing her own body. I especially enjoyed watching her apply it to her chest above her bathers. Then she moved to lie on the couch and held the bottle out.

'Here you do me now.'

I smiled at the double entendre, but said nothing, instead lotioning my hands and then beginning to rub it in to her back. Touching her like this was turning me on now, and I was glad that she was not able to see my bathers stretching out. I was a little surprised though. From an initial perve on a pretty good body, I was now entertaining ideas of touching more of this one... and it belonged to my auntie no less! But I didn't think anything would happen.

However, just then she looked over her shoulder at me. I was sure she glanced at my bathers and had no doubt seen the hard-on there. But she did not say anything about it.

'Make sure to get around the edge of my bathers she said. I don't want to be burnt. I started applying lotion around the straps on her back, but had to stop as she moved to rest on her elbows.

'Hang on.' she said. And with that she slid the straps down over her arms. It was enough to allow me to cover her back properly, but not to see anything. Still, for some reason I enjoyed knowing she had gone this far in undressing in front of me.

I continued applying the lotion for as long as I could without raising suspicion, and then moved to my lounge. Alison thanked me, but made no move to replace the straps. We continued talking and I now snuck glance at her breasts, which poked gently from underneath her. Without the bathers holding them in, the sides sat nicely and were becoming an increasing distraction. It didn't help that every few minutes Alison would move a little, almost teasing me with the slight view I had.

The sun warmed us up quickly. 'Do you want to go back in?' Alison asked.

'Sure.' Getting up, I tried to avoid her seeing my crotch, but I think she had. At the same time I was sneaking a peek at her breasts as she re-aligned her straps. I saw a fair piece of one breast as she did so, although no nipple (damn!).

I went in first and coming to the surface saw Alison had already dived in to and was coming up behind me. As she surfaced I splashed her, eliciting a cry of surprise. Then she returned the splash and laughing we continued splashing each other like kids. Then Alison moved in closer and grabbed my wrists, spreading my arms wide. The action moved our bodies closer and with a twist of excitement in my stomach I realised just how close her action had brought us. Her breasts were now pressing against my chest and I had no doubt she could feel my erection. Her eyes widened slightly at the realisation and leaning in, she kissed my cheek, lingering almost.

'Naughty boy' she whispered in my ear as we parted and she let my wrists go as she moved away.

Alison swam back about two or three feet. Her body trailing away from me, breasts almost out of the water, her feet just under the surface, highlighting the view up to her thighs and between her legs although the water prevented any detail.

Then she splashed me again, catching me by surprise. I laughed and swam towards her, splashing her again. She too, laughed and turned to swim away. She was pretty fit, but fortunately I was quicker and managed to grab a foot and haul her back. Facing away from me, she was still trying to get away while splashing me as best she could. Getting her closer to me, I managed to get my hands on her arms and draw them down to her sides, pinning them to her sides. She struggled a little, squealing in laughter. I drew her closer to me and again our bodies were touching albeit my front to her back this time.

'Let me go!' she cried out, trying to struggle against me. 'This is no way to treat your Aunt!'

'Well you splashed me!'

Now, daring a little I pulled her closer to me. Again my cock brushed her, but this time it was against her ass. She almost seemed to gasp this time, but with all our noise I wasn't sure.

'Let me go!' she exclaimed.

'Why on earth would I do that?' I asked. And with that I started walking back through the water. Placing her off balance she was forced to drift along ahead of me now. Although my cock was no longer touching her, my face was almost next to hers as we drifted and suddenly I found she was no longer struggling as I pulled her along.

Instead, she turned her face up towards mine and kissed my cheek tenderly. 'You really shouldn't be doing this you know.' she said quietly.

I just grinned back at her, but now loosened her arms from her sides. As I did so she turned around and facing me, took my hands in hers before I moved away.

'Keep going.' she said.

Slowly I pulled her along, enjoying the sensations of the cool water and the view of my auntie before me.

Then I came to the edge of the pool, feeling the tiling at my back. With no where further for me to go, my auntie continued forward and closed in on me. This time it was her turn to use her arms on me, and she, to my surprise, wrapped them around my waist. Once again our bodies were touching along their lengths but my auntie made no move to avoid my hard cock pressing against her.

'Seems like the cool water doesn't have an effect on you.' she said looking up at me, her face inches from mine. Slightly embarrassed, despite our holding each other, I mumbled an apology.

'No need for that.' Alison replied. 'I'm flattered. It's not every day you find a guy with a hard-on for you.'

'Well you do look pretty good.' I admitted. 'And I love you in your bathers.'

My auntie smiled at me and then leant in to me. This time, instead of an affectionate kiss on the cheek, she kissed my lips. Tenderly and longer than was right for a kiss between an auntie and her nephew.

'You like?' she asked.

'Very much.'

Then she kissed me again, but this time I felt her tongue teasing my lips and parting them, slipping in to my mouth. Moaning in pleasure I returned the intimacy, our tongues now playing as it moved into a full blown passionate kiss! I couldn't believe it. Here I was, french-kissing my auntie! Incest no less. And I was loving it! My hands now moved around her waist, holding her to me, now pressing her breasts to my chest. I could feel her moving her hips against me, rubbing her body against my rock-hard cock. Then she moved from me and swam to the pool steps, which were barely in the water. Sitting there, she watched me swimming towards her.

'So you like my tits hmm?' she asked.

'God yes.'

'I've seen you staring at them these last few times you have been over.'

With that, she slid the straps over her arms and slid her top half of her bathers to her waist. My auntie's tits looked great in her bathers, they were awesome in the flesh. Large, had to be DD, and they were crowned by large light pink nipples, which, right now were hard as bullets. Swimming in to her, I moved to take one in my mouth. Feeling the soft hardness of it between my lips as I teased it with my tongue, I felt my auntie's hand move to the back of my head and a moan came from her.

'Yes, that's it. Suck your auntie's breast.' she gasped. I continued doing so, happy to oblige and then moved to the other.

'Stand up' she said. Doing so, my crotch was now at face level to her.

'God you're so hard!' she said, rubbing me through my board shorts. Then her hands moved to pull them down, freeing my 7" cock for her viewing.

'Mmmm I like the looks of that.' She then proceeded to grasp my cock and stroke it, watching herself masturbate me.

'God Alison, that feels fantastic.'

'I thought you might like it.' Stroking me faster now, I knew I was getting close and told my auntie.

'Good. I'd hate for you not to cum.' she smiled. 'I want it over my tits.' At that I gasped, and then looking down, watched as she milked my orgasm from me, aiming my cock at her breasts as I unloaded my seed over my auntie. Coming down from my rush, I leant down to kiss my auntie.

'That was amazing.'

'Well you had better not tell anyone about it.' she said.

'It's our secret.' I replied.

'Good.' standing up, she stood their topless, my cum over her body. 'We have about an hour before Michael gets home with the kids. So I think a shower is in order, don't you?'

'Definitely.' With that I followed my auntie in to the house, wondering what was going to happen next.

TemplarOz
TemplarOz
13 Followers