Auntie's Sweet Submission Ch. 02: Laundry Day

Story Info
The Voyeur and the Laundry Day Strip-Down.
1.4k words
4.21
37.6k
15
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday was Aunt Marnie's Laundry Day.

It had been a week since our impromptu "wrestling match" on her couch when I fulfilled a years-long fantasy with her. I didn't know when, or if ever, I would have another opportunity.

No vehicles in the drive or open garage when I arrived. The front door was open, so I let myself in.

"Anybody home?" I asked. No answer.

I could hear the dryer running as I approached the basement door, which was partially open. I pushed it open, and saw Marnie loading clothes into the washer. I watched her for a moment, wondering how to approach her after last week's encounter. I enjoyed it, and had no qualms about telling her so. She was as luscious as I had fantasized about. Everything had been perfect. I was sure it was still between us, also. I think she secretly feared her military officer husband, and her warning to me before we made love last week that "he would kill us both" was seared into my brain, and could be useful in future circumstances.

As I watched her, it was still hard to believe: I HAD the woman of my fantasy a week ago. I was replaying the moment when I was shocked back to reality. She took off her navy blue shorts and put them in the washer. Before my jaw could drop further, off came her red polo shirt, and into the wash. She stood there in her white bra and panties, waiting for the dryer to finish, so she could re-dress. Made perfect sense. She thought she was alone in the house, why not wash ALL the colors in the load?

When she turned to the side, I marveled at the engineering of her bra. How did it hold up such a heavy load? Her breasts were magnificent. Her DD cups were the envy of her friends and family, and had hurried along my puberty. At 40, she looked ten years younger. Athletic, and although her weight fluctuated, she never seemed to lose any in the chest. Here she was on display, and I needed to act before the dryer went off.

I was about three steps from the bottom, aided by the noise of the machines, when I caught her eye.

"Ohh...Sugar" she shrieked and shuddered. "You scared...me...to death."

"I was just enjoying the show," I replied.

She covered herself with her arms and hands. "You ...can't see me like this...please...no" She turned to open the dryer door.

"No...don't cover yourself" I demanded as I headed for the dryer. "I want you just like you are"

I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her away from the door. "All this shouldn't be covered up" I leered as I tightened my grip on her belly, and pulled her next to me. She looked as sensuous from behind and above as she did last week underneath me.

"Sugar... please...honey...let go of me." She pleaded as she pulled on my hands. "Alex will be back any minute"

"Didn't he tell you last week he wouldn't see you for two weeks? That's before he tried to screw you at the front door as he left", I queried.

"Please let go of me. This isn't right, Sugar" she responded, trying to break my tightening grip on her midriff.

"What isn't right", I scolded, "is you lying to me". I ran my hands up her midsection, crossed them, and rested each on its opposite bosom, so I could restrain her as well as cop a feel of those legendary mammaries.

"Now, the truth this time" I began, "where is the kid?"

"He's...he's at a game", she stammered. "Won't be back until bedtime...please...let me go".

"Tell you what", I offered, "we'"ll have another contest."

"No...please...no", Marnie interrupted, remembering how I stacked the deck last week and easily overpowered her into submission and faux rape.

"If you can get away from me and make it to the stairs; what is it, 25 feet, I'll leave you alone today, promise. If not, well, that comfy bed is right over there, and we've got all afternoon to use it" The basement had a couch, bed and ping pong table along with the laundry in its 400 square feet.

"What choice do I have?" She questioned.

""We can try the bed out right now" I answered.

"Damn you..." she grunted. She grabbed my wrists.

My strategy was the same as last week: Toy with her, enjoy her struggle, tire her out, and move in for the kill.

She didn't disappoint. She pulled, twisted, and kicked for a while until I released her; but not before pulling down the straps of her bra. The bra sagged, nearly spilling out its treasures. She pulled the straps back on, jiggling those treasures as she did.

She moved left, I stepped right. Then the opposite. She stood facing me, already laboring to breathe. "It's not fair" she shouted... I began to stalk her. She backpedaled, then surge at me, raising both arms above her head to strike, I grabbed her wrists, spun her around, and applied a soft Full Nelson hold.

Her bosoms flew from side to side as she fought to escape. I enjoyed the bird-eye view of her deep cleavage.

"No...let me go" she cried.

After a moment, I did.

She made a quick break to the right. She had a step on me because I took a glance at her surprisingly tight rump. I grabbed her by the right bicep, pinned her arm to her back and clamped my left hand over her luscious mouth. Her cry was muffled as she tried to pull my hand off. Again, after a minute or so, I released her.

She had one more play. I let her go facing the stairs. She rammed that beautiful butt into my crotch and took off. This time she got about two steps ahead of me, about 10 feet from the stairs, when I grabbed her panty, holding her long enough to wrap my arms around her waist. She was slapping at me and still reaching for the stair rail, when I pulled both arms behind her and pinned them to her muscular back. Her skin was so soft.

She was tired, her huge chest heaving.

"You're...hurting...me", she gasped.

I loosened my grip, but kept the hold.

"You weren't...going...to leave...me alone anyway...even... if I had made it to the stairs...were you?" She asked.

"Yes"...I'm a man of my word, Marnie. But you weren't going to make it" I said. As I took each of her bra straps in my teeth and moved them off her shoulder to her upper arm and began rubbing my erection against the small of her lovely back, I remembered I hadn't received a surrender.

"I haven't heard the magic words yet, Marnie"

"So?" she responded.

"You know the rules", I whispered.

After no response, I lifted her slender bound arms painfully higher.

"OK"...she cried. "You...win"

I lowered her arms. "That's more like it". I began kissing her bare shoulder, working my way up to her silky neck.

"Now, let's try out that bed until the kid gets home"

I gently moved her over to the bed and laid her down on her front. Releasing her arms, I pulled off her panties, my gym shorts, and straddled her tapered back as I fitted my rubber. She reacted frantically.

"Please, Sugar...not in the rear...I don't like it when Alex does it there, but I can't stop him...please"

I felt sorry for her and turned on at the same time, imagining her being butt-fucked, and wishing there were a picture I could keep.

"OK...I can do it the normal way, just from the rear", I offered.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

The poor sheltered woman had never had sex that way. Maybe Alex was brutish, or just not flexible. I told her it was a good compromise between guys who liked doggy-style and women who didn't. I lifted her shapely butt off the mattress and put her in position. I penetrated her, wrapped my arms around her midsection, and rode her to completion.

She seemed to enjoy the new experience. But as I kissed and massaged her back afterward, she declared;

"No more, Sugar...we can't do this anymore...please...promise me"

"I love you, Marnie. I love loving you also. No promises."

"But..." she began.

I thought about discussing the plot to "Submission", but preferred to try to live it out instead.

"Shhh" I whispered, as I kissed her cheek and part of her luscious mouth as she laid on the mattress. "Let's get some laundry done."