Auntie's Sweet Submission Ch. 03: Tied Up for Now

Story Info
Marnie is tied up to improve her attitude. It works.
1.3k words
4.23
37.3k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex's pickup was in the driveway as I pulled up, so I would have to witness another good-bye assault of my sexy Aunt Marnie before I could have her to myself for the evening. My cousin A.J.'s pickup was gone; he started a new job on the weekends at a local grocer.

Marnie and Alex were at the door as I approached. Marnie was wearing blue shorts and her pink one-size-too-small polo shirt that I loved seeing her in. She looked arousingly edible as usual. I exchanged pleasantries with them, and headed to the basement with my laundry basket so I could miss seeing Marnie get manhandled at the door.

She was looking out the door when I came back upstairs. I walked up behind her, focusing on her firm, but ample ass. As she backed up and closed the door, I wrapped my arms around her waist, and pulled her to me.

"I thought he'd never leave," I started.

"God...can't you wait until he is out of the driveway before you start pawing me?" she said sternly.

"I've missed you all week," I replied, a little surprised at her response.

"You really need a girlfriend," she shot back.

"I think I have one," I countered, kissing her tanned neck.

"Think again, kid," she bellowed. "I told you last week when you trapped me downstairs, no more of this...now let me go, I have things to do!" She tried to separate my hands, but I tightened my grip just under her rack.

"And I told you, that wasn't up to you, Marnie," I replied, now getting pissed. "Now, we have until 5:00 when AJ gets off; I want to have some fun."

"Fun for whom?" Marnie yelled. "I'm not your whore you can play with on Sundays." As she fought to escape my grip, she added "Stop this, let me go, NOW!"

I released her waist, but clamped my left hand over her luscious, but now hateful mouth, and pulled her right arm behind her and pinned it to her back. "Your voice irritates me, Marnie. You need a timeout to adjust your attitude. Must be your time of the month." Although aggravated with her, I still enjoyed Marnie's futile fight to break my holds on her. As she pulled and twisted, her chest swayed from side to side under its pink cover.

I considered forcing her onto the couch again for Round II and pushed her in that direction, but a belted bathrobe on her bedroom door caught my eye and gave me a devious idea. So we changed direction and headed to the room I was looking forward to going with her, but under a different circumstance.

As we entered the bedroom, I released her mouth and slid my left arm along her back, locking both her arms in mine. With my free hand, I whipped the belt out of the robe.

"No..no...let me...go!" she cried.

"You need to remember who's boss here," I lectured. "You need to time to cool off."

I gently pushed her onto the bed face-down, and straddled her back. I pulled her arms behind her and held them.

"No...I CAN'T...I'm on my period...please..," Marnie begged. She confirmed my teenage gynecological diagnosis. I guess she thought I was going to sodomize her into submission. It had crossed my mind.

"Calm down, Marnie," I reassured her. "I'm just going to tie you up until your attitude improves. I guess the 'please ' is a good sign. I'll come and get you after a while." I tied her wrists together, and tied the other end to her ankles. The knots weren't Boy Scout-quality, but good enough. She wasn't going anywhere..

Marnie pulled at her restraints, but was hopelessly bound. A prisoner in her own bedroom. I did enjoy her sexy grunting as she fought the belt as I closed the door and headed downstairs to start laundry.

I came back up and started to watch football, but focused more on my captive in the other room, and how delicious she looked all tied up and helpless. Before the end of the first quarter, I heard the magic words:

"OK Sugar...I give up...I'll be good"

I loved hearing her say " I give up".

When I opened the door, Marnie rolled onto her back. Her jugs swayed side to side, before pointing to the ceiling. She looked so sensuous there, all buxom and bound up. I thought about disregarding the menstrual flow and taking her right then.

"Please Sugar, untie me...you win," she said softly. "You're right...I'm having my period and it's a bad one. I've been mad at everyone all day."

"I don't know Marnie," I began. "You look so sexy lying there, all tied up like a Christmas gift. Makes me want to unwrap you instead...or at least take a picture for me to keep."

"Don't you dare!," she replied. A slight smile creased her ruby lips. Her attitude was improving.

I slipped off my gym shorts and walked to the side of the bed. "Something new today, Marnie, since you're unavailable DOWN THERE."

"Do you have an erection all the time?" she said, smiling.

"All the time I'm around you," I quipped.

I crawled onto the bed and straddled her, my knees pressing against her upper arms. She got agitated again.

"Hold on, Sugar...I know what you want, but please untie me first. It's really uncomfortable, honey. I can do better for you if I'm not restrained."

Looking down at that lovely face between my legs, with her pleading brown eyes and full, red lips; it was like an out-of-body experience. I'm surprised I didn't cum all over her face.

"OK", I agreed. "But you look REALLY GOOD tied up. I'll keep this image for future reference."

"Thanks...I guess," Marnie replied with a quizzical look.

Before dismounting her, I took her face in my hands, and gently kissed those cherry pie lips. She opened her mouth and offered her sweet tongue, emitting a soft, erotic sigh. I raised back up with a smack of our lips.

"You kiss me like that, and wonder why I have a hard-on around you all the time," I said as I climbed off her.

"Ahh...that's nice, Sugar," she purred.

I unbound my "captive", and Marnie rubbed her wrists. "Remind me not to make you mad, again," she offered.

Good to know moving forward in our relationship.

"OK Sugar, where do you want me?" she asked.

Another memorable statement from Marnie in a month full of them.

"You're doing me a favor, Marnie," I replied, "wherever you are comfortable."

"You stand by the bed, and I'll sit on it facing you and your friend...how about that,?" she said smiling.

"OK by me...and him," I replied.

Marnie took my throbbing member in her hands: "Sugar...between you and me...you've got a great cock. I even think about it from time to time"

Another statement for the Hall of Fame.

"Does it hurt when it's all swelled up and hard like this,?" she asked half-seriously.

"Not at all" I responded.

"Looks like it does," she replied, "Your Aunt Marnie will take care of it."

In her moist, warm mouth it went.

She was as great at blow jobs as she was at every other erotic thing. She ran her tongue over the head on the forward thrust as she gently held the shaft. Her brown eyes glancing up at me added to the pleasure. I wish I could have enjoyed it longer. I was so horny, so poor at self-control, and her tongue was so exquisite, it was over in a couple of unforgettable minutes. Out of respect for her, I pulled it out and shot my wad on the floor.

Marnie wiped her lower lip. "Ahh...that was sweet of you Sugar...I like doing it, but the after-taste is kind of yucky," she cooed. "You'll probably be ready again soon, you little horny devil; we can do it again before AJ gets home."

The afternoon had gotten off to a ragged start, but ended with fireworks. Marnie was coming around to my side. I couldn't wait for next week.