Aunt's Boy Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
First Time - Virginity Lost.
994 words
39.7k
23
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers

"Aunt Maggie, you are nasty. It was awesome."

Those were the first brave and sign of confidence words she heard Tom say. She held on to him. Her breasts pressed against his and she continued to kiss him, her tongue rolling on his. His cock lay on his thighs satisfied with his balls drained.

"Thanks Tom. Its been years since I have been touched. You are delicious."

She whispered as they kissed.

The 20 year old was naked with his 47 year old aunt. He was loving it. He felt loved, brave, and secure in her arms. He liked it that she called him a man. He needed that validation. She used her palms to run over his body, feeling his muscular shoulders and chest.

As her nailed traced his nipples, he shuddered with pleasure. Her hands moved down his abs and caressed his resting cock. Once again, he heard her say the words he heard before.

"You should considering being a Porn Star."

He laughed. He wouldn't know how. He was a virgin and knew he had a lot to learn from her.

She whispered, "I have to pee."

"Me too."

He moved first and she followed him. She stood by as she saw her nephew release himself into the toilet bowl. He had a smile on face that he could not contain.

As she sat down to pee, she took his hand and placed it close to her cunt. He felt her warm liquid flow down on his palm. She enjoyed being in control. Tom felt the trickle on his hands and was amused by her actions. They could smell each other.

Tom washed his hands and she hugged him from behind. He felt her warm naked body on his back. Her hands moved down again and covered his cock. As they looked into the mirror opposite, they felt it was a digital picture moment.

He began to get erect again and their eyes met in the mirror. He slowly turned, her hands held his erect cock firmly. She walked back into the bedroom drawing him by his hard-on.

"Time to loose your virginity." she said as she laid on the bed, folding her legs, raising them to her breasts.

Her wet hairy cunt opened to expose her pink lips. He was harder than ever. She held her thighs apart and looked at him. He did not do this before. He stood waiting for guidance. He saw her pink lips open and inviting him. She saw him put his hands on his cock and his head touched her entrance.

"Put in in." she said impatiently.

His thick head moved in. He moaned.

"Do it." she yelled.

His hips moved forward and his cock slipped in. She squealed.

"EEeeeee!"

Her eyes closed. Her fingers dug into her thighs. She heard him grunt as he pushed it in to her. His inexperience showed. She raised her hips to receive him, feeling this thickness against her cunt's walls. She wanted him to do more. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Do I have to tell to you everything? Fuck me, Tommy boy! Use me like you want."

Encouraged, she saw him put his hands on her breasts and move his pelvis into her. Her hairy pussy opened like a flower, lubricated well his cock slipped in. She closed her eyes once again and felt him move in and out of her with a steady pace.

"Fuck, this is great. Oh My, your cock is fantastic."

She heard him grunt. He was moaning and shaking with pleasure. His first cunt. The cougar has found her mate. Tom was moving into her. She stretched to allow for his thickness to enter her deep. She wanted his balls to clash against her cunt lips as he snaked into her. He was struggling. She could tell he needed help.

"Let me show you how it is done."

Tom moved back and his cock slipped out. She rose to her knees and ordered him to lie down on his back. He saw her hold the base of his hard cock and positioned herself with her knees on either side of his legs. She parted her cunt with one hand, the other hand holding his cock guided it into her cunt.

Both the lovers moaned and groaned together the cock disappeared into the cougar's warm wetness. Maggie took it in slowly and soon could tell she had all of him in her.

Tom held onto the bed with his hands stretched on either side.

Maggie laughed. She playfully slapped his face.

"Fucking is not a one person act."

Tom's face turned red. He enjoyed the lesson. He did not complain. He saw his aunt naked with his cock deep in her, rocking him as she rode him. He reached for her breasts and held them hard as she bounced on him. Her large nipples were dark pink under his tight grasp. She did not mind the gripping hands. His cock was throbbing deep in her cunt as she exclaimed aloud.

"You are making me cum again."

"So am I".

Tom grunted. His cock squirted and she felt him spray her inner walls. She placed her hand on his chest. Her finger nails dug into him as she orgasm-ed for the second time that evening.

The couple were panting and the bed wet with their sweat. She fell on him and passionately kissed the young lad. His cock still in her. She kissed him on the spot where she slapped him.

She whispered, "I feel young again."

She felt his hands enveloping her back and they rolled on the bed to bring him on top of her. His cock slipped out. He looked into her eyes and kissed her. She had her hands into his hair and held him as their tongues danced together. Her legs circled his ass and drew him closer as his placed cock pressed her stomach.

amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
amorouslionamorouslionover 6 years agoAuthor
Part 01 and 03

Part 01 and 03 got loaded in the incest / taboo category

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 01 Best friend's mom is an MILF and she seduced me.in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Mrs. Anderson and the Boy Next Door Mrs. Anderson is hot for the virgin boy next door.in First Time
More Stories