Aunt's Boy Toy Ch. 03

Story Info
Cougar's feast, Cub's growing confidence.
752 words
33.6k
22
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers

Maggie wanted more. She smiled as she laid under his weight. He continued to kiss her and she heard him say.

"Do you think we can do this again?"

"Sure."

"Like now!"

She nodded, slipped her hands under and caressed his cock.

"Bring it close to my face."

He followed her request and he sat on his knees across her chest with his cock tapping her mouth as she rested back on the pillow. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to draw him into her mouth. He was hard instantly and she sucked on him slowly.

He began to move his abs as he slowly fucked her face. She could feel him down her throat. She gagged and coughed as Tom indifferently continued to push himself into her mouth. His balls were beginning to hit her chin. She did not want to disappoint him , nor burst his new found confidence. Her hands reached for his butt cheeks and drew him into her. He let out a muffled groan.

Maggie was loosing her breath. She tapped him to pull out. Tom instantly complied. She looked at his erection and then at him.

"My you are a big fellow. Did the girls see you like this?"

"No."

He gave her a one word answer. She sat up and pushed him over to her side. She cupped his balls and drew him closer.

"What you have here, Tommy boy, are treasures girls would give their life for, and boys would be envious that you have them."

His hands boldly moved between her legs and caressed her muff cover pussy.

"I don't think I will have anything as good as this."

Maggie appreciated the flattery. She turned and went on her knees and elbows.

"Have you seen dogs fucking?"

He did not need an invitation. He was behind her, groping for her entrance and found her wet lips. He found his way into her and then grabbed her by her hips and pushed forward.

Maggie yelped. He slipped in with ease. The bed shook with his thrusts and she cried with pleasure. Tommy was fucking her like a piston in an engine. She wanted him to slow down.

He was oblivious to her resistance. He was hard and wanted to cum in her again. Her ass cheeks bounced as he fucked her now slippery pussy. Maggie was loosing control of her position on the bed.

"STOP!"

Tom did not listen. He pounded her hard. Maggie fell forward. Tom followed her and fell on her back.

"You are wonderful."

She let him have his way. She received his hard thrusts into her. His pounding cock deep in her gave her the satisfaction that he was hers on demand.

He cried out - "Aunt Mag, I love you. Aaaah!... Aaaah!" The cum shot from his head deep into her. He was so big she imagined that he was nearing her belly inside her.

The very thought made her squirm and let a gush of her orgasmic squirt all over his erect dick in her.

She was sore, so was he. They were exhausted. Tommy boy was overwhelmed with his aunt. He was so glad he stayed over for the week.

"Tommy , you exhaust me."

Tommy felt guilty that he was taking advantage of his aunt. She laid panting and softly squealing with pleasure.

"Wow! Wow!" she exclaimed as her looked at her with a smirk of satisfaction on his face.

His hands reached out to her breasts. She enjoyed the attention. She was tired. She felt his hands all over her.

She closed her eyes, allowing the young cub to his whims.

She woke up thirsty. Tom was fast asleep, hugging her tight, his legs crossing her stomach. She gently eased herself from his grip and walked naked into the kitchen.

Her cunt was sore and twitched, reminding her of the fucking she received.

She looked around to make sure he was not behind her. She went into the closet to reset the camera , to record his moves again when she was not at home.

She wanted to have something on him, in the event he strayed from her.

She went back to her room. The clock on the bed next to Tom showed - 5:30 am. Her shift started at 6:30. She went into the shower and got ready to head to work.

Tom lay on the bed, stark naked, his cock now placid and resting after the well deserved action.

amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lose and loose

When something.is not tight.it is.loose.

When you can't control something you lose control.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

longer chapters would be nice

amorouslionamorouslionover 6 years agoAuthor
Part 02

Part 02 got loaded under the first time category

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
Was his cock "placid" or "flaccid"? Look it up.

Short chapters (which are as boring as instructions to assemble a shelf from Ikea) with words you don't seem to accurately understand. Some might like this story line, but I'm not one of them. I'm officially bailing on this one.

jtw0978jtw0978over 6 years ago

More that's all I'm going to say

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 01 I discover another side to my mother.in Incest/Taboo
Aunt Jessie's Big Tits An aunt needs her nephew's cock.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories