Aunts Can Do What Others Cannot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bathe me," I said. He did a marvellous job. He started with the neck. When he soaped the neck under the chin I was so erotic that I could feel a surge of vaginal secretions spreading out on the labia. He worked on the breasts teasingly. Every pluck of the nipple sent a thrill down my spine. He soaped my back, and then the abdomen, and then the vulva. The vulva is a tender spot that even when I wash at times causes an unpleasant feeling. Not when Satish did it. He had a natural skill of he rubbed the inner lips and clitoris in a manner that gave me intense pleasure. Then he drenched the vulva of all the soap and crouching down he kissed my vulva and then licked. I sat on a tall stool and lifted up my legs. He turned on the shower full blast and let me assure all those who read this. Make your boy friends or husbands or whatever to lick you as you sit under the shower. It has a special feeling that no one should miss. I exploded in intense orgasms, the first my nephew offered. The orgasm so drained my energy that he had to wipe me and assist me to the bed. We lay hugging and rubbing our bare bodies against each other. It was too much for the now revived Satish. He ejaculated again to our intense amusement.

"What is the programme for tomorrow, Aunty," he asked softly.

"Secret. You have to wait," I said

"I have a request," he said.

"What' that?"

"I want to rub my cheek against your scruffy pubis."

"Granted," I said. He had to be away for the next two days to Bangalore as part of his internship programme. I had time to get scruffy. It was two days lost though.

Day 10:

I had to make Satish more familiar with my nudity. I had a plan. That next morning before he left for his institute he sat sipping his coffee. I sat in front with the newspaper pretending to be engrossed in it. I lifted my leg and placed it on the moda in front in such a way that he could have glimpses of my vulva. I darted glances at him. He was interested. I could make out the bulge of his erection. I changed my pose to avert disaster. He was waiting for a second show. He had a second and a third and more each a little different. This went on for some time. I got up and left.

That afternoon I had hardly entered when Satish spoke.

"Scruffy?" he asked. He was on the sofa. I went up to him and lifting my sari. I presented my pubis with three day growth of hair on it. He hugged me by holding both my buttocks with his hands and rubbed his cheeks on my pubis, first one cheek and then the other. He could do that with impunity. It was then that I realised that it was some stimuli that provoked an ejaculation. He could hug me when I am clothed with perfect safety. We could play with our tongues and he could rub his cheeks on my vulva without mishap. If I could extend this immunity to my nude body we can solve the problem. The obvious solution was to accustom him to my nudeness in small increments and from a distance. What I had done that morning was the move in the right direction. I had to hurry for time was of the essence. I had only two days to accomplish the feat.

When I judged that he had rubbed his cheek to his heart's content against my pubis I left him. The first floor hall was a long room. Satish was on a sofa at one end of the room. I told him I have some letters to write. I changed to a night dress, one with its opening in front. I opened out the dress and sat down to write at the desk at the other end of the room. I was chatting with Satish the while. After some time I allowed the dress to slip off my shoulders and then I removed it and threw it away. He was holding out. I did not want to test him further. I put on the dress and came to him and we hugged and kissed. At my invitation he inserted his hand into the dress and felt my breasts and vulva.

"I have not written the letters yet," I said.

"Do so," he said eagerly. And I did in the nude. I folded the letter and put into the envelope. In the nude I went round searching for stamps. I got them and stuck them to the envelope.

"Satish why not you get naked too," I said. He did so. With confident steps I went towards him for the grand finale I had in mind. We hugged and moved to the bedroom. I made him lie on his back and I got on my knees and elbows above him with my vulva over his mouth. He first rubbed my buttocks with his broad hands and then he pulled my pelvis towards him and licked my vulva. He worked on the inner leaves clearing them of secretions and then went for the clitoris. He inserted his long and pointed tongue into my vagina. He lasted longer, much longer than I expected.

"It's coming," he said. I was ready. So far I was careful not to touch his large throbbing penis that was flaying before my eyes. I know that so much a flickered touch can pull the trigger. But now I could. I held the hot rod and took it into my mouth. I had to open my mouth wide to accommodate but I got it in whole and in time.

His semen flowed in massive spurts. I took it all in and swallowed the lot. Satish later said that he was screaming with surprise and pleasure but I heard him not. I sucked in the last drops and then squeezed to get what remained. It was not my intention to miss any. I took the penis out of my mouth. I licked the shaft clean. A cat could not have done a better job. Satish now got up and turned round and we hugged and kissed as never before.

Day 11:

I had this day planned as the gold medal game. Satish's holding power was now in my estimation good enough for his penis to lodge well and truly in my vagina before he ejaculates. I had to do some fine tuning before submitting him to the final test. Some hardening of his sensitivity was necessary. Failure at this stage was unthinkable.

My sister and her husband had gone to Coimbatore for a wedding. We had the whole day and the whole house at our disposal. After breakfast I closed the doors and windows and drew the curtains. Satish and I were to spend the whole day in the nude. I would cook and serve in the nude and Satish and I would partake of our lunch in the nude and he would clear the table and we will do the dishes with no clothes on. After that we will play as our fancies dictate. I will do everything in my power to provoke him with my open poses. If he is able to hold then we would be ready for the finals. That was the plan. In the event it was I who was not able to hold.

It was fun preparing breakfast and eating in the nude. Satish's penis was erect at times and would be quieter at other times. My feeling of moistness was always there. From time to time I would discreetly wipe away any secretion that peeped out. If I had carelessly allowed my wetness to spread out and if Satish notices it (as he most surely would for his eyes were ever and on darting to my vulva) then I did not expect him to hold out.

After coffee I wanted to get the work done quickly so that we can have lunch and get to the crux of our day's agenda. I was paring vegetables when I was aware of stealthy movement behind me. The shiny surface of the pressure cooker was reflecting the image of Satish. He was crawling towards me softly as a leopard. I was tingling with anticipation. He reached me and holding one buttock as if it were a football he bit it with his lips. I put my hands back and held the back of his head.

"The most beautiful twin planets globes in the solar system," he said. "The first man who called this part woman the ass must have been a donkey." He laughed. "Part your legs and bend down and touch your feet," he said. I did so. He came forward and kissed my vulva from behind. Stand up and part your legs more," he said. I did so. He lay on the floor and looked up at my vulva. "A littler more," he said. "Now slowly sit down." I was now fully into the spirit of the game. I spread my legs in order to open out my vulva, and then descended. Satish protruded his tongue with its tip flickering. His message was clear. Like an expert helicopter pilot I landed with my clitoris making precision contact with the tongue tip. I thrill passed up and down the length of my body.

"I want you inside me now." I heard a hoarse voice say. It took me a while to realise that it was I who was speaking.

We moved to the carpet. I lifted up my legs ready to receive him. He came on top. I held as little of his penis as possible in order to forestall a disaster and inserted. I was sloppy wet. It went in as if sucked in.

"Keep it in without movement," I said. I wanted to savour to the full the stretch of my vagina. My nephew did have a good sized penis. Then he pumped may be for a minute and he ejaculated in massive spurts. We had orgasms in unison. It was a moment of triumph. We hugged and then we gave ourselves a thumping high five. He had won through. We had won through.

We never wore clothing till the next morning. Satish had no problem holding. We had it twice more before night fall, and twice more that night. Rest of the time we were hugging and kissing and licking, fondling and whenever possible I was holding his penis in my mouth.

***

It had to end. It was too good to last. I had to leave. We extracted as much as we could in last glorious day. We had a last kiss in the car at the airport. Soon after I left Satish who had applied for training in the U.S. received their papers. "You have to get a companion soon," I said to Satish when he called. "If you lapse I am not sure you problems may not come back."

"Are you suggesting that I must give you up?"

"As lovers most certainly yes." I said.

He called regularly. In his talk there were occasionally references to one Mira. She was an Armenian girl 19 who had joined the physiotherapy course as an undergraduate. She had difficulty with English and Satish was helping her. He emailed her photos. He was one of those rarities—a small made person with an exceptional figure. I liked her. She had dark hair and a very pretty face with a smile to match. Soon they became friends.

"What do you mean friends?" I asked. There was silence from the other end. "Sex?" More silence. "Scrubby?" I asked. Silence again. I congratulated him. Then he laughed. "Seems a sweet girl."

"A gem," he replied emphatically. "But what about you?"

"I am not missing anything," I said, and that was true.

12