Aunts Misbehavin'

Story Info
Aunts must pay off erotic bet.
2.9k words
4.09
151.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's late, Aunt Eleanor," said her nephew, fingering his new technology-perfect phone. He eyed the champagne blonde relative from the front seat of his rented luxury car. She would turn 60 in two days, but could easily be mistaken for mid-forties. Tennis, power walking and a lean meat diet had sculpted his favorite east coast aunt into what could be called a babe. "If Aunt Ann isn't here in five minutes, you will have forfeited the bet."

A playful slap to the back of his head elicited a giggle. Her throaty voice echoed smoky jazz clubs they had attended whenever she had babysat him. "She will be here. Besides, you tricked us. You got us drunk and took advantage of us."

"Not quite, Aunt Ellie. You brought the wine. Actually, both you and Aunt Ann each brought a bottle of wine. All I did was keep you both company."

"I'll bet those cards were marked," she said.

"You aren't trying to get out of the bet you lost, are you?" he asked, hoping against hope she would say no. And she did. "That's good, because if I learned anything from you and Aunt Ann over the years, it was to be honest."

Before Ellie could respond, the other passenger side door opened and Aunt Ann slid onto the backseat. Her white hair had just been styled and the beauty salon scent stimulated his memory banks from his youth when the aunts would come home from college and earn a little extra money babysitting their sister's only child.

What an education that had been. They took him to R rated movies before he was seventeen. How they got him past the manager who was checking ID back then, was a mystery to him. But his favorites were the jazz clubs where the melodies floated over your soul and brought all of your dreams into the realm of the possible. He was always their date and when guys they didn't deem worthy approached them, good old Nathan would be used as a third wheel.

Unfortunately, when one of them had a guy interested and they were interested back, good old Nathan got left with whoever hadn't scored. One night, both Ann and Ellie picked up guys. That got Nate a fifty dollar bill and dropped off at his favorite club for the whole evening.

"Sorry, I'm late, but I stopped to do some shopping," said Aunt Ann, elder by three years. Her shopping bags with designer names went into the foot well. Ann and Eleanor sat correctly in the back, hands in their laps.

"Nervous, ladies?" he smirked. He watched their blouses rise and fall with great satisfaction. Each was fully engorged and wearing black bras as instructed. This was going to be interesting and satisfying for both of them, if they did it properly. "Okay, here are the rules. I am going to stand outside the car, and lean against it.

"I have placed a small video camera that will only transmit to my new phone. There is no microphone on the camera. What you are both to do is disrobe and give each other an orgasm. But the catch is each one needs to be done by a different method. I will be watching on my phone. By climax time, you will both be naked. Any questions?"

"And if we don't?" said Ann, starting to unzip her calf high boot. Her tanning sessions had paid off.

"Nothing. It will just mean that you don't keep your word. If you're fine with that," he said.

"No," said Eleanor, that crinkle of her lightly powdered face thrilled Nathan once more. If forced to choose, he would choose her, but luckily, he didn't have to. "Now, be a good boy and wait outside while Ann and I put on a show for you." Ellie placed a lingering kiss on his neck and sucked into her lungs the odor of the cologne she had given him his last birthday. All of her men wore that cologne.

The nephew did as commanded and closed the door of the car behind him. The windows were tinted to the legal limit so no casual passersby could get an eyeful. The power locks were engaged and he smiled. He clicked the view from the camera he had showed them onto his phone screen. The only thing that would have given the HD picture more clarity was 3D. Maybe next time.

He had been honest in showing them the one camera and that it didn't have a microphone attached to it. What he hadn't told them was that there were three other cameras positioned strategically in the car. And each of those had a microphone. He plugged in his earphone and raised the volume.

"Okay, Sis," said Ann, "what do we do now?"

"We don't have a choice. We lost the bet and he got to choose the punishment. Need help with that other boot?"

"No, but I, um, haven't done it with a woman before, let alone my own sister," she said. She half turned and Eleanor untied the sweater around her neck and threw it onto the front seat. "That little prick, Nathan." She stopped in midsentence to watch her younger sister unzip the track suit jacket and slide out of it. Onto the front seat. She leaned forward. "Here let me help you."

Ann expertly unbuttoned her sister's blouse and pulled it from the waistband of her track suit then leaned further forward and slid it off of her shoulders and to the front seat. Their faces were inches apart. Ellie liked the way Ann smelled. Always beauty parlor fresh. There was something elegant about her sister that tingled inside of Ellie. She encircled her and held her semi-clad body close to her. Their breasts touched. Ann kissed her neck, running the tip of her tongue from ear lobe to shoulder and down to the hollow of her elbow where she lingered and left it very wet. Ellie squirmed.

"Turnabout is fair play, Annie Girl," she said. Instinctively, like a cat she moved forward, pushing Ann onto her back. Both hands flipped up the pleated skirt to reveal cotton white panties. "My, my. Aren't we proper? Freshly laundered panties."

"Are there any other kind?" giggled her sister. "Ohhh!" Ellie slid them off as quickly as she could. Ann had no choice but to raise her butt to accommodate the action. This allowed the younger sister to grab those soft, luscious mounds of backside as she planted her tongue at the right knee, sporting miniscule scars from arthroscopic surgery that you couldn't see unless you were looking for them or, this close. Ellie was this close and she could sense her sister's excitement. "Wait, Ellie."

But Ellie didn't want to wait. The tongue took flight heading for the promised land between Ann's slender legs. While not as toned as her sister, Ann's legs tensed and showed enough definition to make Ellie smile as she moved faster. Thighs tensed and tried to close. Ellie was the physically stronger of the two and kept the path open. "Oww! That hurts."

"Close your eyes, Annie Girl. I'm going to enjoy this," said Eleanor, as she placed the tip of her very eager and pointed tongue at the entrance of her sister's love nest. She had expected it to be neatly trimmed in the latest mode. Instead, she found a mass of gray curly pubic hair that tasted as good as it looked. Ellie's mouth watered at the prospect of going deeper.

A strong hand grabbed the back of her head and forced her face forward. "Now that you're down there, make it feel really good, Sis," came the command. One that was not to be disobeyed. The probing tongue slid to the left then angled back to the right making sure that no part of her love tunnel was untouched and thoroughly saturated with Ellie's saliva.

Ann arched her back suddenly, reaching for the roof of the car and the velvet courtesy strap used to get in and out. Right now she was trying to get away from her sister who was trying to get in. As Ellie worked over the moist lips between Ann's legs, she used her own hands to release her breasts from that confining bra.

Blue eyes behind clear contact lenses widened as Ann saw the strength of his sister's back. All of that time in the gym, toning and sweating had paid off. A flick of Ellie's tongue sent shockwaves through the older sister. How was this possible? They were sisters. Yes, there were times when they showered after gym class or lacrosse class that she looked lovingly at Ellie's fine breasts. She did envy those pert nipples that had to be succulent.

Another shockwave. "Oh, my, god!" she screamed. She wasn't there yet, but it was only a matter of time. Ann grabbed a handful of Eleanor's hair and pulled her eager tongue away from her own throbbing pussy. "Your turn, Sis." Those breasts needed nurturing. Ann was on them, compelling Ellie to move back. The nipple was swallowed with much of the breast. A soft, tender sucking sound emanated from within the back seat. Moans were heard on both ends of that. Ellie caressed her sister's white hair with each suck of the nipple.

Nathan's eyes were locked on the screen. He wasn't sure what he expected, but this was beyond whatever that might have been.

From the breast, Ann drove her tongue into Ellie's open mouth. They took turns exploring each other. Ann slid down to a breast, now and then, returning to that inviting mouth as frequently as possible. Her free hand felt for the waistband of her sister's track suit pants. "Where the hell is the snap to this, Eleanor?"

It was always Eleanor when Ann was mad at her. "Let me show you, silly. Lean back." The older sister move slightly back and watched as Ellie grabbed each side of her pants at the hip and with one swift tug jerked them off revealing black silk panties, full cut with a lace waistband. She grabbed Ann's hand and rubbed it against her flat abdomen and pushed the hand downward to the thickness at the V of her legs.

"You're shaved bare?" she gasped. "Ellie, how? Why?"

Aunt Eleanor laughed and pulled the waistband free, down and off. She rubbed them against the side of her face. It always made her feel more feminine. Then she caressed Ann's cheek. A hand took them and rubbed them between her dripping legs. Her head tilted back and she handed the wet panties back to Ellie. "A little gift from me to you, dear sister."

Their lips met and each tongue outlined the others soft lips before disappearing inside. Their embrace was longer and tighter. Ellie took Ann's hand and slid her middle finger deep into her mouth then placed it on her naked pussy. A free hand pulled her sister's mouth down to hers. "Do me, Annie Girl. Do me now," she whispered, then closed her eyes and slanted her head as far back as the leather seat would allow.

Ann hesitated until she saw that mound of flesh with the perfect areola and nipple rise and fall with a very deep breath. She devoured it and secured her hand on Eleanor's pussy and penetrated her with that saliva moistened finger. It was like Ellie was licking herself. Sucking like a newborn, Ann rubbed the clit that seemed as long as a cock. Each thrust was met with an equal thrust by her sister's strong hips. Their rhythm was easy now, back and forth, up and down came the movement. Ann timed her sucking with the tempo of the middle finger.

A hand grabbed Ann's face and pulled it closer to Ellie's. "Come on, Annie, fuck me. Or so help me, I will spank your ass raw. And I am strong enough to do it!" She took a nip of that inviting lip and drew a spot of blood. "No more fooling around."

Marching orders heard loud and clear and Ann was back at her sister's breast. She rubbed harder at the throbbing clit. Each throb came with each succeeding beat of Ellie's heart that was now trip hammer fast. She knew that Eleanor would come first. But what to do to make it special for her?

"Come on Eleanor, come for Annie Girl, you can do it. I can feel you throbbing. You are so close. Come for me and I'll let you finish me. Screw Nathan. It's just us girls now. Are you close, baby? Are you close?"

The words echoed in the recipient's ears. She tried to speak, but was so hoarse that nothing came out. She nodded vigorously. She tried one last time to speak. A breathy, "Just a little more," came out.

"Maybe this will put you over the edge, Ellie Girl." With that snarl, Ann slid a different finger between the cheeks of Eleanor's rounded derriere and plunged it into the first open hole as she rubbed faster on the clit.

Eleanor catapulted towards the car roof as she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Oh my God, I'm coming!" And come she did, three times before Ann let her off the hook and removed her hand from its new favorite places. A last lick of the nipple was for Ann's benefit solely.

"Yes!" said Nathan, outside the car. A passing shopper looked at him. He smiled sheepishly. "We just scored again." The smile was returned but the man pushed the cart along with a quickened step.

Back inside, Eleanor glistened with perspiration and her breathing was slowing to an acceptable rate. Her eyelids were half closed. A smile was across her face, billboard wide.

"Where did you ever learn?"

Ann smiled back. "Don't you think that with all of the time I spend in the beauty parlor I might learn some new tricks?" The sisters giggled. "Now you need to finish me. But differently. Lay back and I'll show you."

Eleanor did as told and watched Ann release her bra that revealed milky white breasts with luscious tan lines screaming to be explored. The older sister then moved around in the backseat so her broad back, not as well defined as Ellie's was to her sister. A knee was secured on either side of the champagne blonde's head.

"Dinner is served," Ann said, with a smile. "And dessert is there as well, if you wish. Enjoy."

She lowered her wet pussy down on to her sister's mouth and closed her eyes as the tongue drilled into her open wetness, lapping up every drop as soon as it was released. Strong hands squeezed her ass and slapped it into a mild redness with each thrust that was longer and deeper and was closer to a lick than a jab. How expert was Eleanor's tongue. She knew right where to touch and tease. Why hadn't they tried this before? Having once been all moistened, it was taking longer this time. A little encouragement was needed.

"Eleanor, you need to work harder. You know where to touch me. We told our nephew that we would give him a good show. What say when he comes back into the car we strip off his pants and make him satisfy us both?" The tongue flickered faster. A finger was shoved into the wet canal as the clit was licked again and again. "I'll tell you one thing. I'm glad we lost that stupid bet or I would never have had the pleasure of my sister."

Faster still. Now two fingers.

Ann lowered and raised her hips as if being fucked by Ellie's thick tongue. She was close, oh so close. "Just a little more, Eleanor. Come on honey, fuck me baby sister!"

The edge had been reached. Ann curved her back to get her raw pussy away from the throbbing that began to pulsate down there. Ellie was strong enough to keep her captive. Faster her tongue went. The waves of ecstasy kept coming. Hot breath on her clit was replaced by manual stimulation. Fingers instead of tongue.

But where was the tongue?

Moist plunges of stiff oral flesh entered the opening between her cheeks. The free hand kept them parted so entry was swift and repeated. Ann knew from all of her reading that keeping that area clean for just such a special treat was mandatory. Being a bookworm, or was that magazine worm, was paying off.

What seemed like an eternity was only five minutes and they collapsed into each others arms, totally nude and totally sated. They took their time dressing, sharing intimate kisses along the way.

"Did you ever think?" said one.

"Not in a million years," said the other. A smile appeared. "But it was worth it."

They sealed it with a very passionate kiss. Ellie knocked on the window. Nathan got back into the car. Annie leaned forward. "Paid in full, Nathan, my lad. You may take us home, please."

"Actually, you can drop me off at Ann's house. I left my car there and I might stay over night."

Now Nathan smiled. "Oh really?"

"I just have one question?" asked Ann. "You obviously like older women. Did you ever, with our other sister?"

"My mom?" he said. Honesty took over. "Did I ever? No. Did I want to? Yes. I just can't figure out a way to see if she is interested."

Eleanor placed a hand on his shoulder, then caressed his cheek with the slender fingers of her hand. "Let us worry about that."

The End