Auntsy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have looked pretty bad; they stopped and asked me if I was OK. My heart stopped. I said I was and made little nods up and down, like a kid when asked if they want ice cream. I don't think my eyes ever left his cock in Julie's pussy. My sweet boy and my sister were putting on a show for me. I had said I liked to watch, and they let me. I swallowed hard. "Oh my god!" I thought. I sucked in a deep breath. My stomach was filled with butterflies, and my mouth was dry.

Then, from far away, I heard a low, alluring whisper— "Is this what you wanted?" I could only shake my head. Somewhere along the line my son had gone from shy little boy to my lover.

"Touch it," Julie said plainly. "You can if you want to."

I did. I really did, but I was afraid. Through all this, I still felt shame.

"Go ahead," I heard them say together. I stared at it, couldn't move. I tried to pretend that I didn't understand what they meant, what he actually wanted, trying desperately not to cross that line, but the line was so blurry now. I couldn't even be sure I'd actually heard them right. I was simply afraid. Afraid Sam would know I wanted to touch him, and to, to what? I wasn't sure I wanted Sam to know what I thought about; the dreams, what I wanted to do. Even though he lay there now presenting me his oversized cock, I was afraid of what he might think of me if I were to let this go and be the slut I wanted to be.

"Mom?" It sounded like we were in a giant empty can. And the way my legs felt, that can was tossed around by a rough sea. The sound of his voice echoed in my head.

"Huh," I answered without taking my eyes off him.

"Go-head," he reminded me.

Hopeful ― Encouraging ― Persistent. I moved closer, my eyes glued to them. I slowly sat down on the edge of his bed, my eyes locked on his cock in her. I floated, in awe of everything happening. I looked at it for a long seconds, wondering what had come over me, what had come over us. I bit my lip, softly, anticipating what he would feel like, wondering what he would feel like inside me if it ever happened.

I struggled with the thoughts but desire quickly overcame me, and I reached for him. For the tiniest second, I thought it was someone else's hand. I couldn't help it. We both gasped as my fingertips touched his slippery meat. I jerked my hand back as if it was too hot to touch. I shot a wide-eyed look at Sam and Julie, as if something unexplainable had just happened and I wondered if they'd seen it too.

"It's OK," Julie said.

I looked into his eyes, feeling confused and unsure. I wanted to. I truly did, "But..." I suppose he saw the pleading in my eyes.

"Mom, it's OK. Go ahead, do it, touch it. No one will know."

"No one will know", I repeated in my head. The words made me feel naughty, wicked, and excited! I need no more persuading, and touched him again. I let my fingers slide down his shaft and close around him at the base. My long fingers couldn't reach all the way around. His cock was rigid and hot to the touch. As hot as my pussy was. As hot as Julie's pussy felt. A steel rod wrapped in a warm soft blanket.

"I can't believe this!" I purred. I got more comfortable and let my passion move my hand, feeling, squeezing, and twisting it. Both of them moaned as I put a finger inside her and squeezed Sam

"You really want me to do this?"

"God yeah, Mom!"

His cock felt heavy and hard, but soft and smooth at the same time. I felt shocked doing it. After all the time wondering about his dick. I never felt anything quite like it before. I watched my hand on Sam and my finger in Julie.

"Jesus Sam!" I whispered. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

Julie interrupted me, "Fuck your mom, Sam." She dismounted him and moved away for me to take her place on his cock.

I eased my way up onto the bed, never letting go of him. I heard myself saying, in a shaky voice, something a Mom shouldn't be saying to her son, "Spread your legs a little for me." I clumsily climbed between his legs and quickly guided him in. I sat back, my legs underneath me, moving my bottom Up & down—Up & down... Up & down—Up & down..., slowly but firmly; getting to know it, the shape of it, the feel. I glanced at Sam every few seconds. He looked fascinated and puzzled simultaneously, happily conflicted.

His eyes moved back and forth between Julie and me. "You're pretty," he said. I blushed and smiled.

"I know. I had no idea that...Well...I just had no idea It's so thick," I cooed. "So big and," I softly trailed off, as if someone might hear me saying such things. I found myself wondering if his girlfriend did this to him. I wondered if he'd found one who could take it and knew what to do. I never had anything like it inside me and doubted there were many girls who would be able to take something like this or even want to try. "So, have you ever, you know?" I whispered. I felt like a little girl, like maybe I should just write him a note and have him circle 'Yes' or 'No'. He looked confused.

"Ever what?"

"Ever...Fucked anyone with this?" I asked. I think hearing me say it shocked all of us. I felt Sam push into me more.

"Mom!" I felt his cock pulse. It felt harder if that was possible.

"Have you?" I persisted as I slowly worked his dick.

"Yes."

"Who?"

"Someone you know." He told me as his eyes continued to bounce back and forth from my face to what I was doing to him.

"Jenny?"

"Um, huh." I squeezed him a tighter and softly turned my hand as it moved over his cock. Pre-cum oozed from his hole. My fingers slid easily over him.

"Anyone else?"

"Uh, huh," he said.

"Who?"

"Me," said Julie.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really!" Julie confirmed it.

"You're so big!" I whispered as I thought about my sister with him.

"Is it TOO big?" He asked.

"For some women I guess." Then he really shocked me.

"How 'bout you? Is it too big for you?"

I stopped for a second and gave it some thought.

"I don't know." I said, just above a whisper. "I've never had anything this big in me." I was a little surprised that I was talking to him so freely.

"God that feels good, just like I always imagine."

"You've imagined this?" I knew he had.

"Yeah, lots of times."

"Me fucking you?"

"Uh-huh."

"Anything else?"

I wanted him to tell me he had imagined me doing more.

I brought my hands to rest on his hips. The muscles in his leg were hard. Sam was firm and in good shape. I rode him hard. I couldn't believe how much I was getting into this. "You're so hard!"

I shouldn't have been surprised at the amount of pleasure I got from doing this. It had been a long, long time since I'd done this. I was long past trying to suppress the feeling, trying to make moral sense of it all, trying to convince myself I shouldn't be doing this. It was wrong. I knew damned well it was wrong. I didn't care.

"No one will know." I kept telling myself. I let myself really enjoy what I was doing. Fucking Sam was the first 'sexual act' I'd done for some time. My desire was strong now, pure raw lust. The fact Sam was getting so much pleasure from it only excited me more. It made me feel good to give him so much pleasure. Sam was starting to have a hard time lying still.

"Oh God! I want to cum inside you!" He mumbled as he squirmed around.

"Cum for him," Julie said.

"You want me to, don't you, Baby?"

"God yes!" He said to me."This is what I was thinking about... ...before...when you...walked in..." I smiled, loving how his cock felt in me, pleased with his honesty. The longer this went on, the more comfortable we both got, the better it was. "Yuh know..." He started but then fell silent.

"What?" I egged him on but Julie cut him off with her excitement.

"Cum in her, Sam, fill her with your seed," Julie said.

I was getting into it even more now. I was looking forward to making Sam cum and knew it wouldn't be long before I felt it. I was amazed he'd lasted this long.

"Oh Mom! Mom?" Sam grunted. "Let me cum inside you!" His excitement and enthusiasm made me start to orgasm. I sucked my bottom lip in. Sam didn't know what to do.

"You gunna cum Baby?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! God yeah! Don't stop! Please, don't stop! You're gunna make me do it!! I want to cum in you!" Sam cried out as he threw his head back onto the pillow and grabbed at my tits. I was so into the fucking I couldn't remember ever being so excited.

"I'm gunna make him cum!" I said to myself. "He WANTS me to make him cum!" I didn't want to avoid it. "Happy birthday baby," I whispered to him.

It took less than a minute before I felt his cock pulse and twitch inside me. It felt like his dick was trying to catch its breath. With a few more strokes his cock exploded in me. It was thick and wet, and plentiful.

It was so thick and gooey. I couldn't take all of it.

"OH GOD!— OH GOD!— OH GOD! ..." Sam laid stiff as a board on the bed as I finished making him cum. It seemed neither of us had experienced anything quite like this before.

Afterwards. "Let me get cleaned up," I told him with a wet crotch and cum on my robe and on my legs. I remained a little apprehensive but I said it with a smile as the idea of another encounter started to fill my thoughts. I turned and looked at him over my shoulder as I left his room, "I'll leave my door open," I winked at him, " and I'll leave you and Julie alone for a while."

I don't think either one of us was exactly sure how all of that happened so quickly but it seemed to me Sam was certainly OK with the progression of things and obviously interested in doing it again. I was. We got together a lot from then, on.

12