Aunty Jane's Lingerie Shop Ch. 02

Story Info
He finds out what she has in mind for him.
2.2k words
4.33
112.9k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alanc
alanc
362 Followers

The sign on the door said 'closed' when I got back and the blind had been pulled so I couldn't see in. I knocked on the glass and after a few seconds heard someone behind it unlocking it for me. The door opened and the sales assistant smiled at me and stood back to let me in, closing the door and locking it as I stepped into the shop once again. She led me over to the counter and handed me a glass of wine. "I always like to unwind with a glass at the end of the day" she said to me. I thanked her as she handed it to me, her long red painted nails releasing the glass as I took it from her. "You have fabulous stock" I remarked as she clinked her glass to mine, "Thank you," she replied, "Cheers."

"It's very good of you to let me come back too" I added.

"It's all part of the service" she smiled, "although only certain customers get this kind of treatment." Once again I spotted that wicked glint and wondered what she had in store.

"So, would you like to see what we have for you?" she asked in her sexy, proper voice. I nodded enthusiastically. "Good, Ok come with me." She led me through a door behind the counter that led into a large room behind the main shopfloor. There were boxes of stock around the nicely decorated room and samples of lingerie were hung around. Another door led further back. In the middle of the room a couple of easy leather chairs, a leather settee and a large solid dark wood table stood that I assumed the staff must use on their break and customers must use for occasions such as this. "Please take a seat...I don't even know your name yet" she said.

"Thanks, it's Paul" I said sinking into the leather settee with my glass of wine.

"Pleased to meet you Paul" she said, "I'm Jane."

"Not..."

"Yes that's right, Aunty Jane, it's my shop"

"Wow, you have quite a business" I said impressed.

"Thank you, I do like to look after my customers" she said as she sat down next to me on the settee.

"I can see" I replied looking at her lovely charcoal nylon legs and slingbacked heels as she crossed them toward me.

"So Paul," she started, "you like to spoil a lady do you."

"Well I do like to buy my girlfriend nice things. Especially when it's her birthday."

"How admirable" Jane replied. "Guys like you are somewhat rare these days. She's a lucky girl."

"Thanks"

"And how about ladies other than your girlfriend, do you like to treat them well too?" she asked, running her finger around the rim of her wine glass.

"I like to treat all ladies well, it's how I was brought up."

"Well, she's a very lucky girl" she said sitting forward to put her glass on the table and moving closer to me. This woman was making me so horny I could hardly contain my anticipation. "And what would you do to please a lady?" she enquired.

"Pretty much anything really, if it made her happy."

"Pretty much anything? Now there's a thought." she responded.

"Anyway Paul" she said breaking the tension "I promised to let you see some more of that underwear you liked. Would you like to start?"

"Yes I'd love to, but aren't we the only ones here." Jane smiled as she stood and walked towards the door. Closing it she turned and stepped back to me, stopping immediately in front of me.

"For now Paul we are" she said as her hand moved to the tie at the side of her wraparound dress and slowly began to undo it. The tie slipped loose and she held her dress in her hands, slowly she opened it before me. I looked at her with sheer desire. "I didn't say who I was going to get to model for you now did I" Jane teased. She was right, she hadn't, but I never dreamed it would be herself.

She stood before me with her dress open displaying the black lace bra and suspender set she had held up to herself earlier. Her full breasts almost spilled over the top of the bra as her dark nipples showed through. Her pubic mound filled the tight lacy panties and I could see her dark curls through the lace of the panties. The suspenders held up her sheer charcoal nylons that showed off the length of her gorgeous legs to full effect and finished at her oh so sexy high slingback heels. Her body, for someone of her age was fantastic, she looked like she had been built for sex.

"So Paul, what do you think?" she asked of me.

"I think it looks sensational, especially on you Jane."

"It's Aunty Jane to you Paul, and thank you, I thought you might like it."

"So, as I recall you said you would do 'pretty much anything' to please a lady." I smiled and nodded. "And would you like to do anything to please Aunty Jane Paul?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" she asked as she leant forward and tipped my chin up towards her face and leaned into me.

"Yes, Aunty Jane"

"Very good Paul, so let's begin shall we?"

I watched her as she slipped her dress slowly off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor behind her. She turned away from me and slowly bent over as I took in the sight of her glorious ass in front of my eyes. I sat forward and slowly reached down to touch her legs. Starting at her ankles I felt the heel and strap of her shoe give way to the smoothness of her silk stockings. My hands slowly began to climb as she gasped in anticipation. They gently slid over her smooth shapely calves and over the back of her knees to her thighs. Rubbing upwards they slid around to the outside of her thighs so I could take in the feel of her stockinged thighs and the clasp of her black suspenders. And then down to her knees again and very slowly up the inside of her thighs. Jane gasped again as she felt my hands climb higher and find her stocking tops and the smooth white skin of her inner thigh above. She held onto the table as she bent over and my hands moved around to caress the cheeks of her ass through the flimsy lace material of her panties. Feeling the lovely meat of her ass in my hands was sensational as my fingers slowly slid between her legs and gently began to touch her lips through the lace.

"Ooh, yess" she gasped as I started to feel her wetness seep through onto my fingers. I rubbed gently before pulling them to one side to slide a finger between her folds and gently begin to rub the length of her wet slit.

"Yes Paul, touch me there" she moaned softly as my fingers explored her moist, warm pussy and I found her clit with my thumb. She gasped as I touched her until she moved my hand away with hers and then slowly slipped the panties down over her asscheeks and down the length of her legs. Kicking them off she turned to me and pushed me back into the corner of the leather couch. Climbing on above me she kneeled on the arm and back of the settee, her dripping pussy directly above my face.

"Cmon Paul, pleasure Aunty Jane, lick her pussy" she urged as she reached down and pulled my head up to her.

She groaned in delight as I grasped her charcoal nyloned thighs in my hands and slowly inserted my tongue into her sweet smelling pussy.

"Yes lick me Paul" she urged again as I slipped my tongue up and down her wet groove. She tasted great and I moaned as I licked her knowing the vibrations would only serve to turn her on more.

"Oh god yes," she groaned as I did and she ground herself into my face harder and pulled my head more tightly to her dripping cunt. I found her clit with the tip of my tongue and began to roll it around as first one, then two of my fingers slid into her lovely hole and began to probe inside her.

"Oh yes, oh yes" she squirmed as I fingered her and flicked her clit with my tongue. Harder and harder she began to writhe against me as I drank as much of her delicious juices as I could manage.

"Make Aunty come Paul, c'mon make Aunty Jane come" she gasped as she began to buck against my mouth. Faster and faster I made my tongue and fingers work into her knowing that nothing could stop her now. "Aunty's coming, Oh yes, Aunty's coming" she groaned as her hips shuddered against me and she came. As her climax subsided she climbed down and knelt before me and finally our mouths met in hungry embrace. Still gasping from her orgasm her hot breath filled my mouth as our lips and tongues entwined, her own juices still on my face and in my mouth. "Aunty's very pleased with you" she said breaking away, still gasping, "She thinks you deserve some more. Now lay back and close your eyes, and no peeking" she said as she stepped behind me. "Mmm, you taste good Aunty Jane" I said as I lay there with my eyes closed awaiting my next surprise and listening to the ruffling going on behind me. "I can't wait to see what's next."

I heard her heels click around in front of me again and stop. "Now then Paul, Aunty's ready for you again. So open your eyes and see." Slowly I opened them to see her stood, hands on hips and legs spread shoulder width apart, wearing the white basque I saw earlier. Her breasts hung free over the cups, her dark nipples erect. The basque was attached to those lovely charcoal stockings of hers still and the white satin panties that went with the set clearly let me see the shape of her pussy lips through the shiny material. She looked hot. "Now Paul, take off your clothes and let's see what you have in store for Aunty." I stood as requested and began to remove my clothes. First my shirt, which made Aunty comment favourably when my muscular chest and arms came into view. Then my socks and shoes and as I started to undo my belt she stopped me.

"Wait, I think I'll do that for you" said Jane stepping up close to me again. Her hand ran over my chest and down to my belt, running over the front of my trousers, feeling me very hard inside.

"My." She said kneeling down before me using both hands to unbuckle me. Her expert fingers slowly unzipped me and slid my trousers down and off. I stood before her now in just white cotton shorts, my thick bulge clearly showing through. She rubbed my shaft through the material before grasping either side of my waistband before slowly pulling them down to reveal my throbbing cock. It sprung free as she pulled them down and then reached up to grasp my shaft. Her red painted nails curled around its girth as she looked up to me, "You have a nice big cock for a young man Paul, I can't wait to taste your spunk." I gasped and closed my eyes briefly in pleasure as her fingers closed around me and gently began to work their way up and down my dick. She rubbed and tickled my balls with her other hand as she looked into my eyes before lowering her head down toward me.

The sensations were exquisite and I groaned with pleasure as I watched this horny older lady take my cock slowly between her red lips and into her mouth. She grasped my shaft tightly as she lowered her mouth over my tip and down the top end of my shaft and began to expertly suck me. I could feel her tongue flicking my cock as she sucked on me and pumped my shaft slowly into her mouth. Licking up and down the length of my cock as I looked on at her I couldn't believe how good she was at this. She sucked each of my balls into her mouth as she pumped my shaft harder and harder with her hand before slipping me back between her lips and sucking noisily on me. Her moans sent vibrations coursing through my body as I could feel my orgasm beginning to build. "I can taste pre-cum Paul" she said looking up at me, "are you going to come for me?"

"Oh yes Aunty, I'll come for you" I said between groans.

"Mmm" she hummed on me as she pumped my cock furiously into her mouth. "C'mon Paul, come over Aunty's mouth and tit's" her urging pushed me over the edge and gasping in desire I felt my spunk rush forth and spurt all over her. It shot into her open mouth and dripped down her chin and splashed over her tits, she played with it on her tongue and rubbed it into her breasts as she wanked and sucked me dry before swallowing all she could and pushing me back down onto the couch, spent.

alanc
alanc
362 Followers