Aunty Sutinah Plumbed Again

Story Info
Reymon fucks aunty Sutinah.
1k words
3.96
112.1k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
168 Followers

It was Monday and Reymon was alone in the house. He thought of his luck on fucking Harlina, Suzannah, aunty Sutinah and aunty Rohaiyah. He watched a few adult films and was turned on immensely. His cock was rock hard and was waiting for his aunty to come back home early from her shopping. It has almost been a week that he had fucked any one.

Today he wanted to fuck his aunty to his hearts content and wanted to fuck her rough. Aunty Sutinah arrived soon. Reymon immediately pulled his pants down and showed her his stiff cock. Aunty Sutinah was excited at seeing his huge prick and brought her mouth to it. She licked the underside of his cock-head, making Reymon moan with pleasure. She opened her mouth and sucked in his huge cock. Aunty Sutinah loved big cock and loved Reymon’s thick member. She removed his cock out of her mouth and started sucking his balls. This was too much to Reymon today who has been very horny for over a week and he exploded straight on her face.

Just then the phone rang. He picked it up and answered.

“Could I speak to Sutinah please…sorry aunty Sutinah” a sweet female spoke.

“Who’s this?” asked Reymon.

“Tell her this is Affidha Affindi calling about her ticket” she replied and Reymon passed the receiver to aunty Sutinah.

Aunty Sutinah replied with her face smeared with Reymon’s cum. Aunty Sutinah was extremely horny and was in no mood to answer the phone. Reymon unbuttoned her Baju Kurung and freed her huge boobs and sucked them hard pulling her thick nipples between his teeth.

“OOOHHHH…AAA…WHO IS THIS” she asked

“Aunty this is Affidha”

“AAHHH..AFFIDHA…TELL ME..UUNNGGGGGAA!!” aunty Sutinah replied moaning softly on the phone as Reymon was busy sucking her melons.

“Aunty, the ticket is wait listed…not conformed yet” Affidha replied wondering at the moans of aunty Sutinah on the phone.

Reymon by now had removed aunty Sutinah’s panties and was circling her wet cunt lips with his fingers. He spread her shaved cunt lips wide and shoved two fingers into it and began finger fucking her.

“AAAAAFFFFFFIIDDDDHDHDHDHHDDDDDDDDDHHHHAA…!!” aunty Sutinah moaned loudly on the phone.

The loud moans and grunts of aunty Sutinah was in fact turning on Affidha who was in her office.

“What the hell is going on” she thought, “These are moans of a horny women when being fucked”.

“AUNTY ARE YOU ALRIGHT” Affidha asked closely listening to the moans.

“UUNNGGGGGUUNG” Aunty Sutinah moaned as Reymon was pleasuring her with his fingers.

He was expertly rubbing her erect clit with his thumb while continuing to finger fuck her.

“Aunty what do I do with your ticket should I confirm for another date?” asked Affidha.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUOOOOOOOA” aunty Sutinah wailed loudly dropping the receiver on the couch as she was overtaken by a huge orgasm.

“Funny” sighed Affidha and hung up the phone.

As aunty Sutinah was enjoying her orgasm, Reymon withdrew his dripping fingers and put them in her mouth making her taste the juice. Reymon wanted to fuck aunty Sutinah again and again today.

“Reymon you have a huge cock…no wonder my friend Rohaiyah was all out when she saw this the other day…you fucked her really good” aunty Sutinah said.

“Aunty you are big and sexy and your cunt too…but it’s fucking tight” he said. He lifted her legs and placed it over his shoulders and placed his cock at the slit of her wet and hairless cunt hole.

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHRREEYYMMM” moaned aunty Sutinah, warily looking at him, anticipating his cock entering and stretching her wet cunt.

“Aunty Sutinah stuff my cock in you shaved cunt…I am going to massage your huge boobs” he said.

Aunty Sutinah obediently took his cock in her hand and guided it to her welcoming cunt, as Reymon started playing with her huge boobs. With one shove he managed to get his cock-head into her wet and slippery fuck hole.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII…UU” aunty Sutinah moaned feeling the pleasure of her cunt being stretched by his thick cock. Reymon began pushing more and more of his cock into her willing and tight cunt. He then started nibbling at her thick stubby nipples, while starting to fuck her with slow strokes.

“AAAAAAUUNNGGGGGG…FFASSSTTEREEEAAAAAAAAAOO!!” grunted aunty Sutinah loudly and lifted her big buttocks to meet his powerful thrusts. She loved being fucked by Reymon and was getting delirious with pleasure. “Aunty Sutinah your wet cunt is pulsating its lovely to fuck your shaved cunt” he said driving is cock into her wet cunt.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIAA” aunty Sutinah wailed in pleasure as Reymon rammed her powerfully. Aunty Sutinah started biting his cheeks and kissed his lips as she wailed pleasurable to a shattering orgasm. Seeing her in throes of passion, Reymon pulled his glistening cock out of her cunt and slapped her cheeks with it.

“Aunty Sutinah I am going to fuck you as I fucked aunty Rohaiyah the other day, you will love it” he said and moved her to the wall.

He then lifted her leg while grabbing tightly at the loose flab around her waist. He took is erect cock and with a well-directed shove had it inside her gaping cunt.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…AAAAAAAA” grunted aunty Sutinah as she felt her cunt stretch again. Slowly he pushed his full prick inside her cunt, stretching and filling her fuck whole completely.

“UUNNGGGG..UUNNGGGGG..AAAUUNNNGGGG” aunty Sutinah wailed as Reymon began to fuck her with long and hard strokes. Aunty Sutinah’s big boobs were jiggling with each stroke. Aunty Sutinah kept wailing and groaning.

He now increased his pace of fucking, Her back and her huge butt were rubbing the walls as she was fucked and fucked by Reymon. He squeezed her jugs and kissed her thick lips. Both felt their orgasm approaching.

“Aunty Sutinah I am going to fill your cunt with my juice” groaned Reymon. One stroke…another…and another hard one…and the last hardest stroke…Reymon exploded and filled her cunt with his hot juice. He kissed her again and pulled his cock out of her cunt. They both fell on the couch and hugging and kissing each other.

johara
johara
168 Followers