Aunty Tick Tock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum in my mouth" Aunty called urgently as she saw Cliff screw up his face with the intense effort to expel his seed. Needing no second invitation, Cliff drew his twitching erection and thumb out from the spasming orifices and straddling Anita's body thrust his cock in Auntie's face. Reaching up with both hands, she grasped the cock, stroking and sucking it, feeling the stiffening around the base, pulled it out of her smooched lips and stroking hard felt the spatter of his cum on her face and breasts before sucking it into her mouth as she felt Anita penetrate her bum with a thrusting thumb.

"Suck...Fuck...gnnnnHHHHH" Aunty breathed collapsing in a heap.

With a final effort Cliff helped Anita up to lie next to Aunty before dropping down, spooning up to Aunty and reaching round to hug both women as they fell into an exhausted sleep.

12