Aunty Tick Tock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a daze of heightened sensitivity Aunty squeezed the massive organ in her hands and luxuriated in the tender, suckling of her breasts feeling a sense of deep satisfaction which was raised a few notches when she felt her cunt spread open and invaded by Cliff's swollen cock. Her still engorged and swollen cunt, welcomed the intrusion and clasping hungrily as he pushed it firmly, deeper into her molten center.

"You poor thing...not had your fun as yet...well take it while you can...I see that Tenzing hasn't learned his lesson as yet...look...he's getting hard again." Aunty tittered gratefully, enjoying the gentle fucking even as the sucking on her tits increased in intensity and the cock in her hand stretched and grew and grew.

"Aaahhh!" She moaned in ecstasy. She was strong, she always knew but now she had the opportunity to utilize her strength in a way that she could relish. Squeezing the walls of her cunt she palpitated the shaft in her, relishing the intimacy of the moment and looking down she lovingly pulled the dark haired lover who was suckling so contentedly tighter in to her boobs.

"Oooohh! Yes Cliff...fuck me...stretch me...cum in me...I have this to contend with soon." She moaned, reaching for his hand, releasing its tight grip on her hips and placed it on Tenzing's stiff erection. Controlling the instinctive reaction to snatch his hand away, though Aunty kept a firm grip on the hand, Cliff felt the glossy skin of the hard, long and thick cock and groaned with jealousy and a fear emanating from the pit of his stomach, realizing that he would experience the emotions of a cuckold tonight. Immediately sensing the change in the cock inside her, Aunty pushed her bum and rotated it tight against him cooing.

"Stroke it...feel it...it will soon be fucking me and splitting me...but you're still my lover and I love your cock...thank you for allowing me to experience this...it's so goooodd." Redoubling the clasping and clutching on his shaft and thrusting to meet his weakened pumping in to her.

"It's my pleasure sweetie...but this calls for at least another few sessions with Miss Palmer." He demanded, thrusting more determinedly.

"Oh! YES...she has such a sweet cunt...and such lovely boobs...we will have many more sessions like this." She developed the options not wanting to limit the sexcapade to Miss Palmer.

Tenzing felt his cock stiffen further with the rhythm of the fucking couple and it soon thumped against her lower belly. Aunty guided it so it rested against her clit and encouraged him to pump, releasing a gush of fluid with the added stimulation and bucking madly at the combined tempo of the cock on her clit and the cock in her cunt. Clutching Tenzing to her bosom she gave in to the continuous pleasure and feeling her walls convulsing and stiffening she thrashed away until she felt the cock in her erupt as she herself wailed as another powerful orgasm ripped through her body.

"Woahh!...Yes...YES...Yes...that's it...that is it..." She screamed as Cliff pumped his seed into her and their combined fluids poured out of her steaming cunt.

The three of them lay in each others arms wrapped in a sexual bonding, allowing time to provide its rejuvenating potion, interlinking the trio with Aunty relishing being the meat in a sandwich, most of all reveling in how naughty it made her feel. How dirty and used and wanton and lustful and primal she felt understanding why the Vikings of old often shared their bed with a guest.

The patiently waiting Tenzing, yearned to fuck Aunty, probed the cunt and feeling the spent penis wilting in it, gently coaxed it out and placed his cock at the entrance to his version of heaven, stiffening his hips to thrust into the honey pot. As he thrust forward he met stubborn resistance, he pumped and prodded and probed searching for the entrance.

Laughing delightedly, Aunty raised herself, leaving the warmth of the two men and placing her hands on Tenzing's chest she raised her haunches, positioned herself over the large erection and taking hold of it with one hand she snuggled it up up against her entrance.

"You're way too big to be allowed to fuck any one, at least not until you learn how to use this mighty weapon." She moaned, lowering her cunt so it covered the engorged cock head, stretching her wide open and slowly lowered herself further, eyes losing all focus as she felt the cock filling her so completely she could hardly breathe. Allowing herself time she squeezed down further getting past the cock head and feeling the even broader shaft pushing her cunt wide. She maintained her position, poised over the man, head bowed in concentration, breasts gleaming in the dim light, puffy nipples engorged, her whole body focused on impaling herself on the cock she desired. Slowly as she relaxed, the shaft squeezed further in, tightening her chest until she drew air into her lungs with short, sharp intakes of breath. Watching fascinated, Cliff saw the vaginal lips stretched to their limit with most of the cock standing strong still to enter. Taking pity on Aunty, knowing how determined she was, he crouched behind her, supporting himself on his strong legs and gently placed his hands on either side of her crotch. Slowly lifting her, he spread her wide and rocked her back and forth.

"Ooohhhh! Yes, honey...do that... it's so biiig...I can feel everything...YES...Lower me." Aunty feeling the cock in her moving cunt, released a gush of liquid slipping further down the pole and with a determined thrust impaled herself another couple of inches. Tenzing thrust his now firmly embedded cock and fucked the enveloping cunt with slow, firm thrusts, squeezing in further and further and blinking with surprise as Aunty slowly raised herself up and lowered back down, keening with pleasure as she felt the pressure exuding her cunt in every pore and nerve ending. Feeling more at ease, Aunty increased her tempo, fucking down with increased pressure as the cock pumped past her cervix and with a scream she felt it entering into her womb. Stars, whirling dervishes, carousels, lightning and kaleidoscopes whirled and whooshed around her as she fucked harder and harder, at last feeling herself resting on his crotch, the wiry pubic hair scratching her tender skin. Sweating and panting she rested a while, looking around she dragged Cliff around to stand in front of her and sucked his raging erection deep into her mouth, Pulling his hands to her tits, puffy nipples standing a quarter inch erect, sensitive and longing. She resumed thudding her hips, raising up a good six inches and lowering down with increasing speed and intensity feeling an orgasm build up with a rapidity and strength never felt before.

Screaming into the cock in her mouth she sucked and fucked as the orgasm gripped her and roared through her head, sucking Cliff all the way in so she could feel his weighty balls resting on her chin, gasping for air as she continued to suck him, cooing with satisfaction as she felt him jerk out a weakened offering down her throat. Releasing him, she knelt her weight on Tenzing's chest to rest awhile, gasping for air and brushing her moist hair from her face.

He slowly pumped up into her, reveling in the velvety grip that clung to every millimeter of his super charged cock, feeling his own need to orgasm building up and slamming up into the tight glove that caressed and kissed his iron hard flesh. Harder and faster he thrust all consciousness vacating him as he became a mindless fucking machine, lifting her body up as he smashed into her pelvis.

Aunty could not believe the intensity of pleasure she felt as she felt the powerful slamming of his cock plunging fiercely into her, making her into a mush of receiving molten liquid squirming her hips up and down, marveling at how she could now easily accommodate the mighty cock and building in intensity as she felt him stiffen and erupt deep within her womb, plastering and spattering her with baby juice and she yearned to bear his child. Screaming uncontrollably as she gushed and squirted her own juices so they mingled with his semen and poured out copiously.

Despite himself and incredibly, Cliff found he was hard again and seizing the moment rubbed his cock, knocking on Auntie's back door, something he had yearned for but had never succeeded in all the years together. Taking her lack of reaction as permission granted, Cliff nudged his very excited cock back and forth along her rosebud, soaking the cock head and rosebud with the copious fluids that still cascaded down her cleft. Rising up he lowered his cock until it was firmly embedded in the tight entrance and gently pressed down feeling the sphincter spread slowly as his cock slowly sank in feeling the tight pressure of the anal ring glide around his cock head. A sense of fascination and lust overcame him as he watched the cock head disappear from sight as he applied a constant gentle pressure, sinking in deeper until he was past the sphincter and into the warm, tight passage beyond. A smile lit up his face as he spread more of the fluids into and on the joins of cock and ass, allowing his cock to penetrate smoothly all the way until his balls nestled against the valley of her bum. He wanted this to last forever it was too sexy, too lustful, too turning on. He groaned out loud at the different sensations around and along his shaft, as he slowly pumped back and forth with small gentle strokes.

In oblivion Aunty lay in between the two men, one with his softened yet still sizable penis resting in her pussy, the other spooned up tight against her bum with an obviously very erect penis nestling in the valley of her bum. Through her post orgasmic haze she felt Cliff spreading her ass cheeks and gliding his penis along her bum hole and despite her inhibitions found it to be not only appropriate, considering the circumstances but also very pleasant especially as he was taking care to lubricate generously with all the jism that lay in cooling pools. She felt her sphincter stretched to accommodate the persuasive intruder who gently but firmly and slowly overcame the relaxed resistance of her ring and slid in to uncharted territory, which while strange was not unpleasant, filling her anal cavity and rubbing along the walls sending hits to her nerve centers. The constant addition of fluids enhanced the enjoyment as he built up a slow tempo causing her to sigh in pleasure especially when he cuddled up to her with his balls lightly thumping her ass cheeks and hugging her breasts in a squeezing, massaging motion.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" She moaned in ecstasy.

"Ahhhhh!" Cliff groaned.

"Mmmmmh" Tenzing joined in, awakening from his hiatus with the gentle rocking of the couple and the prodding his cock felt deep within her pussy, turning him on and growing his erection gradually until it was a rigid bar filling the tight sheath. He joined in the slow fuck, stroking his cock within the tight glove of her swollen sheath, keeping the tempo at the same, slow rhythm.

The trio nestled into each other, lost in the comforting intimacy of shared pleasure, fucking and getting fucked. Aunty felt the large cock in her pussy dragging out and filling in, invigorating her nerves and Cliff's cock similarly massaging the tight, never felt before, anal cavities and she felt the two cocks nudging each other through the slender partition between her cavities, rubbing the flesh intensively, awakening new sensations.

"It's too good." Tenzing eventually moaned slightly increasing his tempo and sucking one of her nipples into his mouth, playing with it between his lips, nibbling at the areola and sucking as much of the boob deep into his mouth. Aunty responded by fucking back to the changed tempo and Cliff who was entranced at the sight of his cock emerging from and disappearing into the w of her bum, filling him with lust as the pale flesh of her bum wobbled with every thrust in and "wibbled" with every thrust out, doing the taboo, the unobtainable, the withheld, charging his cock with excitement so it grew tight and erect making him feel like a young man again. Sensing the increased rhythm, Cliff kept his own pace increasing the collisions of the two cocks, sending shock-waves of pleasure through the three bodies.

"WHaaaaat aaa feeeeelingggg." Aunty yelled as she fucked harder, thrusting forward and thrusting back, lingering with her ass tilted up into Cliff and fucking hard into the massive cock full filling her. Overcome with the intense atmosphere she conducted the fucking being the musician she was, varying the tempo, taking it deep into her cunt, then deep into her ass, rotating her hips, hugging Tenzing's head tight to her boobs, urging him to suck one tit then the other until she felt her body filling, filling, filling with pleasure and she just fucked hard and fast. The two cocks in her rutted front and back, harder and faster, fucking on and on, generous coatings of pre cum and lashings of her juices lubricating the three-way fuck. Aunty felt the hairs on the nape rise and goose-bumps forming as she received the final thrusts from the two cocks that simultaneously burst deep into her causing her to respond with a brain rushing, steam train of an orgasm which left her sobbing and gasping for air and her body overly sensitive so she disengaged front and back and folded over into a fetal position and fell into a deep slumber.

12