Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 01

Story Info
Sushant finds out that his aunty has the dominant instincts.
6.2k words
4.21
108k
65

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
170 Followers

Hello, this is me, Briano82 myself. This story focuses on various characters and that are shown in different counterparts as the story pursues. Sweet criticisms are always accepted.

Chapter 1

Hello, this is Sushant. I am 18 years old and a 12th standard science student. I am 5'11 and fair-skinned, with the physique like a normal healthy Indian teenager. I belong to the famous Shalak family of the state who was well renowned for their widespread business all around the state. I have an elder sister Damini who is 22 years old; she has been studying LLB in Illinois, USA.

It is a normal summer day where I was supposed to go to school followed by an early morning awakening. Following the schedule, I woke up in the morning for school. I had a hard day till noon in school and I made my way back home in the late noon. I took a nap considering my normal routine and as soon as I could think of making the day useful, the sunset itself at the bottom.

Dad returned from the office just at 8:00 and within 30 minutes we were all gathered at the dining table.

"So how's the school, beta(son)?" Mom started to inquire about the day.

"It was fine mom, I had a few naps in the lectures but it was quite cool there, no offense!"

Hearing that Dad started laughing while eating his bacon. "Okay okay, on a very serious note I need to discuss something with you two, just tell me when we are ready." After two massive hmms' approval dad began, "I just got a call from Damini this morning and she insisted on seeing her family, so I have decided to fly to Chicago tomorrow evening with Vandana."

I was amazed by his decisions and my lovely mom read my mind here, "So what about Sush dear? He also deserves to see his elder sister!"

"I know dear but since his school has just reopened, it won't sound that appropriate for him to travel for this long at present!" Dad shot down any allegations of mine joining in. They never treated me like an eighteen-year-old.

"So where would I be?" I protested in all the extremity possible.

"That would be informed to you by the bedtime tonight, son." Dad sounded quite firm with his decisions and there was no way to turn it around.

We finished dinner and I came back to my room to chat and surf the internet. I searched some porn and jerked off to a cougar mom porn. In the meantime, the clock ticked 10:30 and I got a knock on my doorsteps, it was my mom at first with dad joining in after her. They joined at both the sides of my bed, while I was laid firmly there.

Mom started with, "We have decided your stay beta (beta stands for 'son' in Hindi)!"

"Where?" I sounded a bit annoyed now.

"It would be at your Anamika masi's (Masi stands for mother's sister in India), son.

Since her house is not far away from your school, it would just be your perfect stay there." Dad seemed to be pre-planning this shit for very long. I just nodded in a yes while mom and dad left the room.

Anamika aunty was a very respectful lady of our society, especially on being the only female deputy inspector general (D.I.G.) of the state. I always found her house a playful place to visit as we made a good bond with each other.

The day flew to the next as my parents got ready to leave for their three-week trip to the United States. I was dropped to my aunty's, from where it was all the journey of my own. I rang the bell and the door got opened up to this huge 5'9 lady standing right in front of me. It was Anamika masi (aunty in India), in her loose kurti and pajamas.

Mom always told me about her very little wardrobe collection which was limited with loose nighties and the police yellow-green khaki uniform. I always found my masi hot as she was a lady with just the perfect body and curves. She had fair skin and stood at 5'9 with a body measured as 38-28-40 inches. She was the owner of a very attractive face. She had her cups secured in 36-D.

Being in the police service, she always maintained a very athletic body. She was just a bit taller than mom, with mom at 5'7. She greeted me with a hug, and as soon as her nipples touched mine, I experienced a boner inside of my pants.

I took my footsteps inside and found Uncle Anmol on the couch with little Ananya who was their two years old daughter. I was instructed by my aunt to get changed and ready for dinner. I did as I was told and I had dinner with the whole family. I was planning to watch some night serials on the couch.

I handled the remote and laid down on the couch but my plans were overturned by my aunty, as she made her way towards the couch with, "It's already late Sush, you should better consider getting to bed now. Aunty would hate to see you getting late for school. Now help yourself son." I always knew about her strict nature and I was in no mood to stand against it.

Aunty's voice was so strict and soft that I could not even dare to say a yes or no, but instead left silently with my head facing the floor. I saw her hard nipples peeking through her white kurti which made me recall last summer when I happened to get the view of her nipples while she was feeding Ananya with it. I looked for uncle to bid him night but he was nowhere in the scene so I assumed he could have possibly gone to sleep. Now I just had to walk to the stairs because my room was situated at the end of it. While aunty's room was on the very corner of the same floor.

I was playing with a bouncy ball by hitting it on the floor followed by the walls of the house and then catching it back on the rebound. On my way to the room, I absurdly threw the ball, which made the ball roll to the very corner of the floor just before aunty's room. I went for the ball and as soon as I bent down to take the ball, I was freaked out completely with the scene inside the room.

It was my uncle laid naked on the stomach with his hands and legs tied to his bareback. The feet were tied with the palm of the hands on both sides, while his testicles were tied with each toe of the legs. He was hogtied as I have seen on the internet. He was fitted tightly with a red ball gag around his mouth that was tied with the various loops of the rope that was surrounded all over his back and the chest. I couldn't even think of anything at that time but started to shiver instantly. Before I can make time to think of anything else I heard a voice coming directly from the garden area, "Are you still not inside Honey?"

Hearing that, I rushed to the room and made the sound of undoing the door and replied, "No masi I'm already inside, Goodnight!"

"Goodnight honey, I love you!"

"Yeah me too aunty." Hearing that she didn't reply to anything and I had a sigh of relief. Now I just had numerous thoughts going in my mind such as, "How was uncle in that state?", "Who did it?", "Does aunty know about it?", "Is he in trouble?" and so on. I turned the lights off to trick aunty into the thought that I went to sleep.

I was roaming here and there in the room for almost an hour thinking of what could be the case. I finally made my mind of saying it to aunty but before I can make any move I started to hear some sounds coming from the hallway. I started to hear it with a better focus and I found that voice of aunty's. I didn't want to get caught at the scene; so I decided not to open the door.

I slid the window in some millimeter to fit an eye in it. As my eyes got to the hallway I found my aunty being held by a guy tightly by her ass and both of them were into a deep kiss by sticking to each other's lips. Aunty's ass cheeks were so big that it needed a big set of palms to fit on them and he certainly had one. He was standing around at 6'3 and masi was in his full control.

They kissed and embraced their lips for more than five minutes, the guy slid the pajamas out of her gigantic ass, leaving just the panties on it. She started to kiss his neck and unbuttoned his shirt slowly. She started to kiss on all of his frontal sides from neck to chest to nipples ending on his very athletic stomach.

She came up again and planted a kiss on his lips and undid his pants and underwear, leaving his very big erection exposed. I dropped my pants down with the ongoing scenes before the eyes. I held my 7 inched dick in my hand and started to stroke it, I noticed on watching that his dick was quite bigger than me, almost close to 10.

They kissed for another minute while aunty grabbed his bare dick and started to rub on it. He forced her to go down on him and she went down willingly. She held the dick in her hand and stroked it roughly at first, forcing his expressions to change. She started to kiss the tip of the dick while sucking on it with some pace. She started sucking on the whole of his dick while making him moan harder.

She kept on doing it for another minute while he started to force his dick inside her mouth to make her give him a deepthroat. Her eyes got watery every time his dick hit her oropharynx inside her mouth. He then brought her up and started to take her kurti off. He took her bra off as well leaving her just in the purple panties. He held her breast and started to suck on it. He laid her down on the couch and started to kiss her nipple.

The guy sucked and chewed on it, making her get into some very loud moans. She forced his head towards the second nipple saying, "I like to get my titties sucked so much, so go a little rough."

He just took her request and started to suckle on her breasts, making her moan harder. He took the nipple and fitted it between his teeth while starting to chew and feel it. He pulled his head backward with her nipple still between his teeth and made the nipple get away from her breasts.

This was so hot that it made me cum instantly by the scenes of it. I could see some liquid dripping from his chin and also from her nipples at the same time. I just sensed that he was lactating on her breast milk. This scene made me get to an erection again in seconds. Aunty took the condom out of the guy's pocket and rolled it over on his big dick.

The guy pulled out her panties from her waist and slid them away off it and then from her legs, leaving her bottomless and exposed. Her hairy pussy was now fully exposed. She placed his dick between her pussy lips and pushed him deep inside of her from his ass, to fit his dick inside perfectly.

The muscular stranger placed her legs on his shoulders and began to go inside of her with the full strength of his waist. She grinned in pain and started to cry in enthusiasm. He continued to fuck her in the same manner for a minute while turning her on all fours to go inside of her from behind. He pushed his dick inside her pussy from behind while holding her by her hairs.

Aunty's widespread ass looked like the most beautiful thing ever. I was thrusting on my dick for more than two minutes, seeing the Harem right before my eyes. The guy fucked Aunty for some more minutes whereas finally got away from her top. Aunty took the top now and rode the guy with all of her strength, moaning harder with every jump on his lap.

The guy held her breasts and sucked on them. Aunty's cunt leaked cum and it dropped on the guy's thighs from her cunt. He held aunty from the neck with his strong hands and made her lick all of the cum from his thighs. The guy and aunty kissed each other for more than 10 minutes after they came, he meanwhile slapped on every of her body curves, leaving his handprint on all of it.

The guy dressed up and was about to head to the door until aunty asked, "won't you like to see him once?"

"Just not today inspector, maybe tomorrow we will have tons of fun with him." He said while they laughed at it.

Aunty got up naked with some of her clothes in her hand and started to make way towards the stairs. She looked like a divine with her curves naked. I did the window again and rushed to sleep to leave aunty with no doubts. She undid the window a bit to peep inside of the room to check if I'm slept or not, to her comfort I was found asleep.

Aunty made her way towards the room and I wanted to see her reactions after seeing uncle like that. I followed her with very light footsteps and went to the room to get on the window. I reached the window to peep inside and I saw aunty making light approach towards the bed and saying something to him.

Before I could make any move she took a red strap-on dildo from the drawer and put it on her big waist; the leather strap covered her ass exactly from the middle just like a microkini and also took out a mini leather whip from the same drawer.

She licked at the end of the 2 feet whip and bent down to kiss uncle's ass cheeks.

She held a half-filled glass of water and dropped it on his ass, wetting his entire back bottom. She rubbed the whip on his ass cheek and stepped back a little. I didn't know what was going to happen but was curious about it.

Aunty swung the whip in the air and dropped it hardly on uncle's ass. It made a striking sound that echoed around the whole room. Uncle started to shiver in pain and closed his eyes in agony. She continued to drop the whip on his ass with each random second. Uncle cried and screamed in pain but all of his audio was killed by the ball gag inside of his mouth.

Uncle had his hands tied on from the ass and so some of her swings also came down on his hands, reddening it in an instance. She inforced more than two dozens of strokes on his ass which left it with multiple welts on it. I can see the tears flowing down from his eyes but it was just not done. She mounted on him from behind while entered the dildo in his ass.

She held his hair and started to fuck him harder. The strap around her ass crack looked so hot from behind. She continued to fuck him until he started crying harder.

She stopped after ten minutes of fucking uncle's ass. She then pulled the knots on his body parts which made the ropes get undone easily. This cleared the doubts about the person that tied him so brutally. I felt sorry for my uncle.

She held him in her arms from behind and locked her legs on his waist and started to stroke his dick at the fullest to make him cum. She bit on his ear while continued to stroke him. She left his dick alone sometimes all of a sudden, after stroking harder.

She used to stop at some moments on kissing and biting his side neck and shoulders. She left creepy teeth marks on his side neck and shoulders while doing so. She stroked him harder again; He came in full flow dirtying all of her hands. She ended up cleaning it by making uncle lick all of the hand and clean it with his tongue.

It was a pathetic scene to watch but it was so hot that I jerked off hard outside the room and came on the floor right outside the doorsteps. I could not do anything to make it covered again. I rushed to the room in low steps and locked myself inside. I couldn't stop thinking about this thing since very late in the night while finally falling asleep by having the alarm clock set at 5:45 am.

I was up following the alarm clock at 5:45 am. It was way too early from my usual awakening time, as the school was scheduled at 8:30, so there was never a need for me to get up early. I left the bed and made my way towards aunty's room. It was still dark outside but mom had told me about aunty waking up at 6:00 am on the daily basis.

I was there 5 minutes earlier and it was just the perfect time to peep in. It was dark inside but I managed to see aunty in the bed naked, with uncle held tightly in her strong arms. She secured her athletic legs around his waist and her arms around his chest, it looked quite a wet cuddle.

The alarm clock rang at 6:00, which caused their eyes to open immediately. Aunty undid her legs from his waist and released him as they woke up. Aunty left the bed naked and turned to kiss little Ananya who was laid in her hammock that was hanging from the ceiling. Little Ananya had a height only one-third bigger, to the distance between her mom's both side hips, which made her look pea-sized in her mom's arms.

Aunty had a belly that was worked out perfectly to stay in shape. I was drawn to an erection, right after watching her bare boobs. I noticed uncle's ass swelled from the welts where aunty whipped last night. Aunty returned from the bathroom with a brush and a toothpaste cylinder.

Uncle was swiping away the clouds of dust from the room with the broom. He dropped himself on the floor straight away after aunty entered the room. Aunty mounted on his mouth with her big waist. She glued her cunt to his mouth and closed her eyes closed in deep satisfaction after holding uncle's hairs. I caught the sight of some few drops of yellowish liquid dribbling from uncle's chin. After a distinctive emphasis, I got to know that she was pissing inside his mouth.

I almost felt like throwing up to this act but it looked so hot that I was in an initial hard-on. Aunty kissed his forehead and cheeks after they were done. Aunty got the panties on her big ass back on and she opened the closet to get her black leggings and put it on. It was so hot to see her getting dressed. I intended to pause her half-naked picture and jerk off to it for my entire life.

Uncle in the meantime brought little Ananya from the hammock to the bed, to change her diaper. I rushed to my room, before getting caught by aunty outside. I just yawned at the very peak level, as she was getting past the door.

"Hello hello good morning you charming of a young man!" She stopped by to wish me in her very charming tone.

"Good morning masi!" I managed to sound still sleepy.

"So where to this early?" She inquired.

"Ah, just because of the change of roofs, I didn't happen to be laid back for long in the morning." I managed to smile.

"Oh, and to my irony, I almost thought that my lazy nephew improved his living!" She said it funnily which made us get into a peal of laughter. "So mind a little jog, young man?" She added.

"I have just been told already how little your jogs get masi, so I'm fine!" Hearing that she got into laughter.

"Okay then, just don't get ready to get ready, I would drop you school, later beta!" Saying that she turned around to leave.

I just watched her big ass bouncing through the leggings with each step she took on her way down from the stairs. Even though I had a bike and a car to take away to school, I was not allowed to use any of it at aunty's home because of the license requirements.

I spent an hour in the bathroom after she was gone, to jerk off to every scene I went through in the last 10 hours or so. I came out dressed by 7. I was out dressed in my school uniform and got in the hallway to listen to some music. As I came down I saw uncle doing the breakfast in the kitchen with little Ananya securely slept in the bedroom.

I wished uncle good morning and with all the grace and respect, he bade back. I put on the music much louder than the par level, uncle seemed to enjoy it at first but his dab on the beats stopped until aunty came in.

She instantly turned the music off and spoke, "It is just not acceptable to put on such loud music beta. I might not be able to react very nicely the next time it happens. I hope you would be more careful from now on." Saying that she kissed my cheeks and gave uncle a look to go to the room. She didn't leave and stayed there to have a chat. She was full of sweat and taking the advantage of the moment I said, "oh aunty, did you ran a marathon or something?"

"Oh haha no beta it was just the result of the schedule that I have to follow every day. Looks like you are so ready for school." She sounded appreciating me now.

"And it looks like you are not even close, masi!" We got into a giggle again.

"30 minutes beta, you can just start to count. Oh 40, 40!" Saying that she rushed to the stairs to go to the room where uncle already was inside.

I followed her to the room once she entered and then locked it from inside. I reached the window and uncle was already on the floor. He slid aunty's leggings away from her bottom. Aunty made him lick on all of her sweaty legs and her waist. She spread her legs wide, and uncle licked all of her hairy cunt, making it leak once.

Briano82
Briano82
170 Followers
12