Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 06

Story Info
Aunty uses her vacation to study Sushant for his exams.
16.9k words
4.49
35.4k
12

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers

Introduction: Hello guys, sorry to have kept you waiting for too long. Let's come into a little recap; Sushant shifts with her Aunty after his family make a trip to USA. After having coming over to his Aunty's who is also the D.I.G. of police of the state, Sushant finds out of her being in a dominant role in her marriage. Sushant's life takes a massive turn after his Aunty decides to enslave him looking at his mortifying status of academics. At first Aunty starts as his cruel tutor at, but then manages to take Sushant in as a domesticated slave.

This chapter is the continuation of the Aunty's Darker Side Exposed - 5. I'm hopeful to fulfill your conjectures related with the story. My advice to go through the entire chapter to connect with it properly. The story would be narrated by Sushant himself from here on. Sweet criticisms are always welcomed, have a good time. Thank you.

*****

We stopped just at the door of the basement. Aunty opened the door; nothing was visible, as the room was dark black with no light inside. Aunty went to the side wall at a switchboard and pushed a switch down to turn it on. A small cabin with wooden walls situated at the end of the room was lightened up by the switch. As it looked from the distance, the cabin had some shiny metals hanging down from the ceilings.

Aunty held my hairs from behind, and pulled on them mercilessly, "You are gonna love these few days with your ma'am. Thank me later, son." Aunty grind between her teeth, as she said it. I didn't find her pitch amusing, and feared for the more hardships my life was about to face. Aunty forcibly pushed me forward.

The room was scary with just one small cabin in the room enlightened and the rest was dark all around. As I heeded with more concentration in the dark room, there were numerous cabins inside archived at a safe distance with each other. I didn't know what they were about to offer in the coming days when the lights would be put upon them.

On the walls above this lighted cabin, there was a hoarding called 'Chemistry' plastered at the top. Aunty took me closer and I looked very peculiarly at the cabin. There were two chains drilled with the ceilings, and hanging down from it. Each chain had a hanging aluminum clip wielded with their lower end. Inside the cabin was a study table with chemistry books and two chairs facing the desk from either sides.

The chair at the other end was more normal like any other chair unlike the other chair at my end. I looked down at it. This chair had a little circular hole punched in the seat exactly at the middle, making it hollow from the center. The seat of the chair was made in a small butt like outline. On further notice, the shape of the seat seemed more like the size of my butt, like the seat was specially made for me. On the other side of the desk, there were two handcuffs' bangles drilled with the surface of the table at both the ends.

As I gone closer and stood above the chair, the hanging clips from the ceiling stayed close to my chest. Aunty came forward and held the clips merged with the chains. She pressed on the tails of the clips to open their mouths, and took it closer to me. Aunty clamped the sharp edges of the clip on my nipples. It stung on my sensitive nipple edges and pained badly. I fussed out heavily in pain.

Aunty's voice didn't come low and she asked me bluntly to take the seat. The chains were a little small in size, and my nipples were pulled out a little from my body as I took the seat. The pain of the stretched nipples was bearable but I sat there without a word. She stayed still at the back of my chair.

As I sat down, my testicles popped out from the small round hole punched in the seat. My balls hanged downwards and out of the hollow portion. There was another chain drilled on the floor at the bottom which had a steel bangle like an entity wielded over it at the front end. Aunty gone down on her knees to hold the bangle apparatus. She restrained it over my testicles, and locked it there. I felt the very cool aluminium jewellery covering my testicles. I didn't know what was going on, and shivered in fear.

Without a word, Aunty went to the other side of desk, and took the seat in the other chair. Her fierce eyes looked at me,

"You seem scared son. Very fancily, don't be. Tell me what sign board you see up there?" She said by pointing upwards.

I looked upwards and read out the sign board for her, "Chemistry, Aunty." Before I could realize, the expressions over her face changed.

"You are a slow learner son." Even before her sentence could end, she brought one very hard slap on my right cheek, and then a second one on the follow up. I felt very ashamed and was brought back to my submissive guise.

"I'm sorry Ma'am. It won't happen again." I apologized sincerely.

"Don't familiarise me again. It's for your own betterment son. Again, what do you see there?"

"A banner reading 'Chemistry', Ma'am." I said in a low submissive tone.

"Very well son. As you could read above, this place is your chemistry cabin. You would do all the chemistry studies by staying here like this, BOUNDED. Room, kitchen, hallway you see nothing, except this very cabin. If you don't complete the given assignments son, I'm afraid of your freedom. You would get offered no food. You are free to expect ruthlessness." Aunty's raised exquisite pitch was very elegant.

"Perhaps, If you want to run away son? Very well. I wouldn't fancy to unbound you. Run away, castrate yourself, ruin your nipples to nothing and escape, no offense." She added.

I stayed there shivering and looking into her eyes. Aunty didn't had any trouble doing or saying it and she looked very comfortable. My fear was slowly going away with the confident glare in her eyes. She didn't resist speaking for a minute and started again,

"Do you want to know how the tests of chemistry would be held son?" Aunty asked me gently.

"Yes Mistress." I didn't concentrate properly and forgot again. She made me count the four hard slaps as my reward on the disregard. I corrected myself with 'Ma'am' again and Aunty went forward with the conversation. Aunty held my hands and pulled them forward. Taking them closest to the cuffs drilled on the table, she locked my hands in it one by one and left me like that. The cuffs didn't allow my hand to move even an inch, and I stayed there locked.

"There is no going back from this place once the test starts, and if you fail to answer correctly, you are supposed to stand on your feet for two long minutes until the other question is initiated. That's all for the punishments here; no whipping, caning, just stay on your feet for two freaking minutes. Simple, isn't it?" Aunty kept looking at me with her angelic eyes, as she asked me softly.

"Yes Ma'am, it is." I answered shivering.

"Yes son, very right. Care to show me how would you stand?" Aunty exclaimed pensively.

I obeyed her order, and started to come on my feet. As I started to stand on my feet, my restrained testicles came up and out from the hole of the chair. I aligned myself more straight and, my balls restrained in the bangle started to get stretched from between. It pained very heavily. The chain on the ground was very small, and my testicles continued to get stretched as I uncurled myself slowly. I stood there with my half straight body and other half still bent forward and I was drowned in severe pain. I panted continuously and couldn't open my eyes in mourning.

"STRAIGHTTT" Aunty shouted at me. I struggled, and slowly and steadily aligned myself straight on the feet. The chain stopped to extend at a moment and my locked balls pulled away from between my legs. I cried out very loudly by the unbearable pain at my testicles. The two minutes' duration started and I stayed there on my feet. My balls were stretched to the farthest and I kept shedding tears out of my eyes in pain.

Once the time elapsed, Aunty left her seat and put her soft hand on my cheek. She expressed her pitiful look at my state.

"This is where a wrong answer can leave you son. You shall take the seat now. We will start from this moment onwards." She cut loose the cuffs from my hand, and I took the seat again. "I will see you in 3 hours for a miniature Q&A session son. Good luck." Aunty came close and wiped away the tears from my face. She caressed my face and gave me a little kiss on the side head,

"Aunty doesn't like to watch her son getting hurt, but a respected tutor couldn't feel the same, son. Aunty loves you so much." Her words were very wise and sweet. She didn't wait for any more minute and left. Aunty's sweet speech was like a therapy to the pain she'd given me.

After I took the seat again, my balls' size gone to normal. I used the other two full minutes to massage on my paining testicles. I was left there alone to study in a dark room. My balls were locked, and nipples clamped with the chain. Was it really the most sane path to make a boy study? I thought to myself. Perhaps, I reminded myself of convincing myself on my own in choosing these moments. I didn't continue with my regrets. I was motivated and feared at the same time and started studying. Aunty was going to arrive in less than 170 minutes. My life was about to get the hardest.

Since coming under Aunty's shed or slavery, I had become a very efficient reader. It didn't take me long to study entire two chapters in less than two hours and used rest of the moments to revise on them. I was more than ready. It felt like a mission, a good mission with victory on either sides for all one knows.

I heard Aunty's footsteps as she approached the cabin. I looked at her and she was carrying a plate of food with her, and put it on the table. She took the seat. I was hungry just a little and Aunty saw my desires in the eyes as I looked at the plate. I rolled my eyes away from it and looked at her again.

"Shall we begin, son?" Aunty asked.

"Yes Miiis...MA'AM." I could clearly feel the cooling marathon all over my body after I saved myself from any other slaps. Aunty smiled a little and started to have the dinner by herself. It was not pleasing with the starving notions but I kept my concentration still.

"Apparently, I couldn't wait son." Aunty had a sigh of preparation and she was ready. "Hmm.. so son here is the first question; How do you defer sublimation and melting?" Aunty did the first question.

I knew the answer perhaps. "One is solid to gas, while the other to liquid." I answered gently.

"Very well son but did you say it well?" I feared what did I miss.

"What did I miss?" I asked in a pet like voice.

"Curtsy you swine, CURTSY. Curtsy shouldn't be missed." Aunty grind her teeth angrily as she shouted against me. "YOU SHALL BE MADE TO LEARN." She continued with her shouts and one after the other she brought down countless of tight slaps on my cheeks in two minutes. Tears flowed down my face. She seemed to enjoy my clumsiness and didn't offer me any peace. I wiped my tears away, and looked at her shivering.

"It would be 120 seconds son. On your feet, now!" Aunty ordered me heavily.

I started to take myself up. My balls got stretched very creepily and I closed my eyes to take the pain in. Aunty counted the seconds and allowed me to sit afterwards. My cheeks were burning due to the slaps but with time I was getting lesser sensitive to any pain she would inflict on me. I didn't feel anything and she was ready with the second question.

After consuming this much pain in, I couldn't have afforded to fail at any questions again, and I answered to every question efficiently. Afterwards, she did six other questions and I didn't miss a spot in any of it. Aunty had a look of pride in her eyes.

"I'm very happy son. At this rate, you would surpass many. I suppose we are done for this day. We have a harder day tomorrow, let's have the dinner. I'm sure my son would be hungry." Her dark tutor's side suddenly faded away. She undid the chains from my body, and set my testicles, nipples free.

Aunty was not cruel anymore and we did the dinner together. We chuckled, laughed and cracked jokes. She even offered me food with her hand, and I accepted it willingly. As we finished dining, Aunty got me laid over her knees, and applied some coolant on my paining testicles. She ran it over my nipples as well. It felt very good.

But the good times don't run in a chain. Aunty rolled me over on the sofa on my back and pushed her shorts down to mount on my head with her big bottom. Her all gigantic 40 inched butt hide my face under it and she offered her piss to me. I lubricated my throat with her golden shower and took it down willingly. She came off and pulled her shorts up again on her big bottom. She asked me to wait in the room until she gets free. Getting into the room, I rinsed my mouth to clean and get away from the taste of her piss. I sat on the edge of the bed and waited for her.

Aunty finally returned in half an hour. She was doing the door there at the doorway, and I gazed at her tall 5'9 structure which looked very majestic from distance. I glued my eyes on her wonderful 34-D boobs, and it's healthy flesh was popping out of her sleeveless camisole. Furthermore, my eyes danced on her fairly muscled arms, killer curves, toned legs, and her very majestic butt whose size was also coming out briefly of her little thigh high shorts. Damn! I thought, I was very lucky to be serving a woman with such a majestic appearance. She was cruel and merciless, but also sweet and lovely at the same time. No attribute of her could have defied her divine character. My Aunty was a goddess.

Aunty looked at me with her hypnotic eyes and my heartbeats were raised briskly as our eyes got locked with each other. Continuing with the stare, she began to come closer against me. Aunty stopped at the edge of the bed and looked down at me. She turned around slowly and her shorts over the huge bottom stayed inches away from my face. Aunty turned her head and looked down at me in the bed, and said,

"Come on son, I know you want to worship your goddess. Do it." She knew what I was thinking. Her accent was very slow and sensual, and I was drowned in the arousal of it.

I took my head close to her bottom, and kissed on her shorts over her ample butt. I kissed all over her cotton fabric clothe shorts and my lips felt the divine warmth of her big butt beneath the clothe. I kissed on every edge of her good curvy ass through the shorts, and Aunty stood there smiling. I was enjoying kissing on the clothe and felt all over her good butt with my lips.

She got away and I took my hands off her butt. Aunty looked down, and got a grip on my head. She pushed me on the bed. Her grip from the heavy hands was very strong and I stayed there glued on the bed. I didn't know what was going to happen next. Before my eyes could flicker for once, Aunty's clothed big ass came mounting on my face. My eyes couldn't see any light, and Aunty's monster butt covered my vision with it. I could feel the weight of her all 70 kilograms body crushing my face under her ass. My nostrils filled-in her inner scents of the cotton fabric shorts over her butt.

It was nothing like earlier when she pissed in me by mounting on my face with the same butt. But it was more potent like how she would smother men to death with the same monster butt in the past. Fancily, I didn't believe my fate lied in the same dungeon as them. My thoughts were not allowed a free flow, and Aunty started to ride on my face. She moved her big butt to and fro and rubbed the clothed ass on my face continuously for one full minute. I stayed there getting bruised over my chin and nose, with the hard rubbing of her butt on my face. I felt some sweat getting developed with the frantic heat of her fleshy butt over my face. The sweat of my face wet her shorts in a passage.

Aunty stopped and put her butt above my face. I finally saw some light, and Aunty grabbed her waistline to slip the wet shorts down till her thighs. Before I could grasp to breathe again, she eclipsed her now naked monster butt on my little face again. Her naked bottom took the seat a bit backwards on my face, and aimed her butthole right at my nostrils. My breathe was jammed in as the excrement smelly wind hit my nostrils. She grabbed my hairs and started with her movements again on my face. Her hard resilient butt bruised my soft cheeks. After every ten seconds of riding, I would move my body absurdly to show my discomfort due to the suffocation and incapability of breathing. I was not gifted with a well strengthened body to push her all 70 kgs hefty body away. Being helpless, I licked her vagina with my tongue, while Aunty continued to suffocate me under her heavy structure for an entire duration of ten minutes. After every short notice I could feel the life slipping out of me. In a deficient tier, I was treated in the same manner as the men she put to death in the past. I had never experienced anything like this before.

This lasted for some minutes. I was fortunate enough to be still alive as it end. Aunty dismounted her body away and sat in the bed. The sudden light hit my eyes and I breathed clearly for the first time in some minutes. I had a huge sigh of relief. She looked at me, and was smiling continuously. After a few seconds of catching my breathe, I smiled back. Both of us found it funny and we started to laugh monstrously against each other. I quickly took my body up and locked my lips with hers. Aunty accepted my kiss, and returned on it with the same intensity. I put her on the back, and got laid on her wide structure as we opened our lips wide to continue to kiss wetly.

Aunty had her eyes closed as she ate my lips hungrily and grabbed and squeezed my butt with her one hand. It was still uncertain that who was in charge and I used my palms to squeeze her big boobs under it, and kept eating her lips. We smooched and danced our tongues on each other and stayed glued for good five minutes. My hands slipped inside her camisole top and I massaged her big cups in my palms. Taking her camisole up, I kissed all over her boobs and bite her nipples between the big brown regions. Aunty looked at me with a smile,

"I'm still fertile son. Use yourself for the good." She used her hands to slip away her shorts and her hairy vagina was in the view. I used my fingers to lubricate her opening. My skinny body on Aunty's big wide structure had a cotton like comfort, and I aimed my hard 7 inched penis at her hole. I pushed it in and both of us moaned heavily. Aunty was close to 36 and still very much enthusiastic to sex like a teenager.

She was mature and loose, and I started to move to and fro to penetrate in her hole. Aunty kept groaning as I hit her hips briefly and dig my penis in her with my entire length. I roamed my hands entirely on her waist and breasts, and kept fucking her. Her soft hands had a majestic touch on my naked butt, and she pulled me in from my ass cheeks to increase the intensity. Our lips locked again, and I ruined her vagina hole by increasing my intensity to the fullest and fucked her with very much regency. Our heads came closer as we licked our lips and tongue and I continued to thrust in her.

After a long ten minutes of hard fucking, I sent out a few thick and warm jets of cum in her vagina and seeded her region. Our collective moans on the cumming were very loud; I dismounted from her body. Following my servitude, I used my tongue to clean the bed sheet out of my cum and also her vagina opening.

Both of us were very much fatigued, and with just a kiss on my forehead, she grabbed me in her strong arms. Aunty put her one leg around my waist, and the flesh of her wrinkled huge thigh cuddled me with her divine warm body, and I felt her big butt under my palms to enrich in the warm cuddle. Being skinny I didn't move much against her hard as nails stout physique and Aunty hide me in her protective shed. I felt very safe there, and following her warm grip on me, we fell asleep.

Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers