Aunty's Naughty Niece Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now lick my quim, slowly!" came the awful order.

I placed my tongue to her labia lips and began to lip all over her sexual places, tasting the salt. And as I performed this task, I was rubbing my hands all over my steaming breasts, made hot and slippery by her flood of golden nectar.

"Get up," hissed my teenage dominatrix, when I had been worshipping at her pussy for about a minute. As I did Lucy again mashed her bigger breasts against my perkier ones, then she did something which surprised me.

Hardly needing to bend, as I was a few inches taller than her, Lucy placed her sweet mouth against my breasts and began to lick and suck them all over, tasting her urine and laving it away from my mammaries as she did so.

Lucy pulled away from me with a big smile. "You're into alliteration, aren't you aunty?"

I smiled back. "Our family has a thing about it, I think," I told her.

"Well," she said, "how about 'Lucy licks lovely Linda's luscious lamps'?"

I laughed and kissed her fully on her piss-stained lips.

"Lamps? I don't know about lamps," I told her.

Lucy pouted, prettily. "OK," she said, "how about 'Busty brunette bird bastes beautiful blonde's boobs'?"

"I give in," I told her, "let's stick with 'Linda's luscious lamps'."

"That's fine by me," said Lucy, and her mouth again began to lick over my smeared breasts.

To be continued...

12