Aurion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you've been practicing!" Michael exclaimed when Talasa slipped his cock into her throat and began bobbing faster as sheathed to throat more than half of his prodigious monolith, her throat tightening around and clenching on every upstroke.

Michael didn't even try to hold back. His skin began to glow as he exploded down her throat, pumping inhuman amounts of semen straight into Talasa's stomach. After a dozen or so enormous pulses, she backed off his cock and began pumping him straight into her open mouth, which quickly overflowed and began falling in heavy gobs down onto her tits, despite her efforts to swallow in large gulps. The energy released by his climax sent both women into intense orgasm.

Before either could regain their bearings, both women were flat on their backs on the bed, side by side. Michael quickly sheathed himself into Talasa's undersized cunt and proceeded to pound away at a fast pace until she screamed again and squirted as contractions overtook her beings for the second time.

Using both hands to grab Amila by the waist, he picked up her small body completely and set her legs on his upright shoulders as he buried his face into her tiny mound. Standing upright, with the little elf on his shoulders with her legs wrapped around his head, Michael shifted his angle of penetration on Talasa so that the blunt tip of his huge prick was grinding along the top of her tunnel with each inward stroke while his left thumb roughly rubbed her clit and his right middle finger thrust in and out of her anus. All the while his tongue was buried in Amila's tiny slit and his teeth were softly scraping against her little button, not stopping even after another orgasm was wrenched from her.

By then, Talasa was screaming gibberish and coming over and over again. With a final deep thrust Michael began unloading blast after literal blast of his seed directly against her contracting cervix. Again, his orgasm triggered climaxes in them and Talasa passed out soundly. As Michael lowered the panting elf from his shoulders onto her weakened knees, he pulled out of the unconscious she-Orc, causing a huge gush of cum to cascade out of her gaping cunt to form a dinner plate-sized puddle under her ass that was steadily growing with the constant milky stream issuing from in between her stretched and battered labia.

Picking her up again, Michael lowered Amila softly down onto his cock, waiting patiently for her tiny cunt to adjust after she into ally squeaked at the searing pain of admitting a cock into her whose head was thicker than the length of her cunt lips. After several full minutes, she had admitted his member up to her cervix and she began slowly pulling herself up with the hands she wrapped over his shoulders before slowly lowering herself in excruciating pleasure and more than a little pain. The pain from being so overly stretched was welcome, as she needed to know that this wasn't another of her hopeful dreams. It also helped that the pain didn't stop her from cumming the instant she felt the huge tip come to rest against her cervical neck.

Before she could really start to leverage herself up and down on the huge prick, she squealed as Michael's wings flapped once and sent them shooting out of the open balcony doors and into the sky of the sleeping capital. Flying through the air under the stars, hundreds of feet off the ground, Michael continued to use his hands around her waist to pull her entire body up and down his length, treating her like a living cock sleeve. She squealed and grunted as her entire being was pierced by the biggest cock she had ever encountered or heard of. Not normally a size-queen, something about trying to take more cock than she could handle had begun to stimulate her mind in sexual ways she had never encountered or considered.

"Yes! Love me like a wife but fuck me like a WHORE! Give me that giant cock! I want you to pierce my womb again, you big dicked motherfucker!" Screamed the very proper Elf.

"You asked for it!" Michael grunted.

"YES!" Amila screamed as one of the tiny nipples on her flat chest was enveloped in a warm and wet mouth and Michael's skillful tongue swirled and laved her entire areola, sending her into another peak. As she came, her cervix dilated further and Michael jerked as his next thrust pushed through the hard neck at the back of her box and his cockhead was admitted entrance directly into her womb.

The increased sensation put them both over the edge and Michael proceeded fill her with his direct deposit, her belly again becoming distended from the superhuman amount of divine seed injected straight into her womb. Still airborne, the two remained locked in tight embrace as they regained their wits, Amila's small head pressed against Michael's bare sternum due to her short stature.

"Let's go back and get Talasa. I need to speak with the King before we head back to your homeland. We are needed there." Michael whispered into Amila's ear.

"Mmm M'kay. But, wait. How are we going to get there? It'd take us a month on fast horses!" Amila squeaked adorably.

"We are going to fly. You, me, Talasa and both of my Lion cubs."

"If you say so."

:..:

The central Elven village, Sylva, was built in the canopy of the giant Pine, Redwood and Ash trees more than fifty feet off the ground. Using the huge trees and their branches as frames, large houses and halls were built along with raised roads and walkways, some of the branches being magically altered or reshaped. There were also extensive defensive works around the perimeters and throughout the village dating back to their ancient conflict with the Dragons and their Dwarf allies.

Although ultimately victorious, leaving Dragons all but extinct and Dwarves confined to the Black Mountains that separate the North from the rest of the Empire, the Elves paid dearly for it. It was after that war two thousand years ago that humans began to thrive, eventually taking the place of the Elves as the dominant race of Aurion, and since defeating the Jotun Frost Giants a thousand years before humans had been growing stronger and more populous.

Giant mechanical double bows that fired multiple giant arrows and bolt throwers that propelled spear-sized missiles faster than any arrows were mounted around the edge of the village. There were also pivoting stands mounting large formations of hollow tubes containing arrows with fused iron rockets attached to the shafts, allowing the user to aim at a target on the ground or in the sky after lighting the fuse, which split off into individuals to caused simultaneous detonation of the dozens (sometimes hundreds) of rocket propelled arrows contained within. The arrows were propelled at a far higher velocity than any bow could muster and proved a very effective weapon against the airborne Dragons. Their war with the Dragons had also led to them developing air-burst projectiles for their ballista's, which would explode in midair and scatter flames or shrapnel, eliminating the need for a direct hit against a flying target.

Much as the Dragons had attacked them by air in the war, the Dwarves had sought to attack them on or under the ground. From their treetop positions, they had a great field of fire against any attackers on foot and any who sought to climb trees and bring the fight up into the canopy would find themselves fighting against the extremely coordinated, agile, lightweight and dexterous Elves who could dance and leap over branches like a gymnast. The fact that the Elves favored archery over any other forms of combat meant that they were never lacking for archers, and the fact that Elves had lifespans spanning as much as thousands of years meant that they had plenty of time to build their skills to otherwise unimaginable heights.

The Dwarves had found themselves fighting spike covered ground, spelled Bears, Forest Baboons, Wild Boars and Jungle Cats compelled to attack them, giant logs and spiked balls swinging down from the canopy, Hornet nests, white hot sand and pots of oil falling from above in addition to lone sharp shooters.

The treetop marksmen would usually wait until the Dwarves passed their position before opening up into the exposed backs of the enemy below them with their bows (occasionally mechanical crossbows would be mounted on tripods up in a treetop platform while other times the sniper would use a repeating crossbow to quickly pump out a dozen bolts before escaping). After their attack, they could swing by rope to another tree or slide down the hollowed out trunk of the tree holding the camouflaged firing platform and into the subterranean tunnel network that led to underground armories, hospitals or mess halls as well as paths leading to other hollowed tree trunks to facilitate ascension in another area. These tunnels were protected by geo-spells that prevented an enemy from tunneling in to infiltrate their network and there were no entrances from ground level.

As peaceful as the Elves were, they had learned the need for protection and self defense the hard way. This attitude was even evident in their magical practices and talents, most of which were either directed towards growing and healing or defense. There were very few offensive spells meant for attack. There was a significantly higher propensity for magic with Elves, when compared to the other races, as magical potential was much more common. However, it was the six great houses whose bloodlines held the most arcane power.

The Ruling House provided the leader for all of Elfkind, currently occupied by Queen Gwynen. The Queen's husband had died in the Dragon War and she had never remarried. The primary ruler could be male or female, whoever was the leader of the Ruling House would be selected as the King or Queen of the Elves, whether they married or not. If married, their spouse would still always be second to them in power. By all accounts, the Queen was a righteous ruler with a great, but distant, beauty.

Michael landed on the large lawn covered platform in front of Amila's ancestral treetop estate, setting her down along with Talasa and the large Black Lion cub wrapped in her arms. Apparently, in Michael's absence the two young Lion cubs had imprinted onto Talasa and Diana. Leo, the male, had taken to Talasa delightfully while Lucilla, the female, had become totally attached to Diana. Due to his Angelic nature, both of the Lions had been happy to see him when he greeted them at the palace but it was clear who their true mistresses were.

Diana and Nyssa had both been visibly happy to see him alive, to the point where he was a bit surprised by the affection shown by the usually proud and dignified ladies. Before leaving he had instructed Nyssa to begin advanced training for Diana in fencing, archery and unarmed combat. Being the daughter of a famously heroic Lord, Diana had been trained by the best instructors in using the sword, the bow and the horse as well as wrestling. Her skills were already at least equal to those of a skilled Legionary, her archery better for certain, but Nyssa would improve those skills as well as teach her the ways of an Assassin and martial arts expert. Both women had been surprised when Michael sensually kissed their lips before his wings burst from his back and he departed in a blur, leaving both women and all of those in the throne room wide eyed with shock.

At once, Amila's handmaiden came rushing out of the wooden mansion and into the front lawn to greet her mistress. "My lady! I had no idea when you would return! I'm so glad you're back safely..."

She pulled up short as she finally saw that her mistress was accompanied by a sinfully handsome human man and the most beautiful she-Orc that the maid had ever heard of. It was the man who stepped forward to greet the maid first, Amila simply blushing in her girlish way at the thought of introducing her love to her best friend and maid.

"It is a pleasure to meet you...?"Michael asked.

"Pendry, my Lord. Welcome to Sylva!" The pretty maid responded.

"Pendry, this is Michael... Michael Angelis. He is my everything. And this is his servant, and my friend, Talasa." Amila said, all the while clinging to Michael's arm, which earned a curious look from Pendry.

"Wonderful. I'll prepare rooms for them..."

"No, that won't be necessary. Michael and I share a bed and I don't want Talasa to feel left out. We can all share my suite." Amila responded.

"Master, I can sleep separately. As long as I am near you, in case you need something." Talasa offered.

"I haven't seen you in months, beautiful. I want you with us. Ive missed you." Michael said, drawing a single finger along the curve of Talasa's jaw.

The she-Orc purred at the praise and leaned into his hand like a favored pet. Pendry at once felt turned on and wistful at such an open display of obvious affection. She could definitely see what her mistress was drawn to in such a man, even after just a few minutes. The way both women looked at the man with such longing and love in their eyes made her heart melt.

"Well, baby. Are you going to show me around?" Michael asked teasingly.

"Of course, old man" Amila joked, "or maybe I should just call you Daddy!"

Pendry didn't understand the joke, her mistress was older than just about any human and the epically attractive human man didn't appear to be over thirty years old, if that. She just shrugged if off and then squeaked when she noted card the Lion cub for the first time as he clawed at the grass at their feet.

"He'll be okay, don't worry." Amila assured her, "he just needs some fresh meat and milk. He can run around during the day and sleep in my room on a pad at night."

"Yes, my lady. I'll run to the market and grab some wild pork, venison and reindeer milk. You know that we rarely keep meat in the house when you aren't here." Pendry said, as most Elves eat little meat, preferring nuts and cheeses as sources of protein. Amila, however, could be quite the meat eater.

Being the last living member of her family besides her sister, the servants were the only other occupants of the estate. Michael was surprised to learn that her family was one of the Great Houses, and the richest one at that, though imagery were quite isolated and had stayed seay from politics for the past several generations. However, the acted as a bank for many of the other houses, large and small, and held debts over most of the Great Houses. This also made Amila a hugely desired bride amongst those looking to rise above their station or attain more power. It was then that Michael became somber, remembering that she was already engaged to be some guy's lifemate.

As Amila showed Michael around the vast treetop mansion, she noticed his withdrawn mood. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Ah. It's nothing. I was just thinking. I didn't mean to drag you down, I'm enjoying the tour. Really. I love the place and I can't get over the novelty of how they were constructed in a forest canopy. Especially one this big..."

"Ah. Ah. Don't try to change the subject. I'm serious. Tell me what's wrong?" Amila persisted.

Michael exhaled deeply and looked down for a minute, "well, just being here has reminded me that your not really with me."

"What!? What are you talking about?" Amila said, early incensed.

"I love you," Michael said tenderly, "but you are engaged. You're going to be marrying someone else. And I was just thinking about how hard that's going to..."

"Shut up. You can't really think that I would still go through with even a political marriage after everything that's happened with us? I mean seriously, how could you think I wouldn't do anything and everything in my power to be with you."

"You have no idea how good it feels to hear you say that," Michael said as Amila wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as they fell back into the couch in the second story study.

:..:

Michael accompanied Amila into the Royal Hall, where the Elven court met and home to the Sylvan Princess and ruler of the Elfkind, Princess Frey. The entire court and all of the heads of the great houses were present, including House Owain, who still expected Amila to marry their heir, Morae. Many eyes focused on Michael, whom they assumed to be human since his great feathered black wings weren't visible. Many of the men looked overly prideful and the women tried to disguise the fact that they couldn't take their eyes of off his exposed body. With only a silken wrap around his waist, Michael's unblemished golden skin and divine body were bare for all to see. The golden wreath wrapped around his head was the only other accessory he wore, even his feet were bare yet somehow perfectly clean. Taller and more muscular than any Elf present, Michael was still somehow more beautiful than any of the Elven maidens present yet clearly masculine.

The crowds whispers and murmurs died down as Amila reached the foot of the great wooden throne on which Princess Frey sat. With practiced precision, Amila offered a formal bow. "Your highness, I have returned."

"So I can see. And you have brought a visitor from your trip to the human lands. Or is this all the reinforcements the generous humans could supply?" Princess Frey said, to the chuckles of the court.

"The situation is far more complicated than that, your highness. However, the important thing is that we SHALL have human support and reinforcements." Amila declared, causing a great many whispers to ripple through the onlookers as most had assumed the humans would stick to their usual selfish behavior.

"Oh? The Emperor has sent troops to our defense?" The Princess asked, clearly skeptical.

"I didn't speak with the Emperor, as he was in the southern Capitol. The Warden of the North has pledged to our cause, however. He..." Amila started before the Princess cut her off.

"The Warden of the North is dead. Even we isolated Elves know that much!"

"The Emperor has appointed a new Warden. He said..." Amila tried again.

"Where is this Warden now? Where are his troops?" Asked the Princess.

Michael, tired of hearing Anila treated with such a petulant attitude, stepped forward, "perhaps if you listen instead of squawking because you aren't hearing exactly what you want to hear, you would have better luck."

The entire court froze in shock as the Princess tightened her jaw and spoke in a deceptively calm voice, "and who would you be? A messenger?"

"I am the Warden of the North", Michael stated firmly, causing more whispers, "I have come to discuss matters of alliance and strategy."

"I've never seen a human like you before. You dress like a southern islander yet they don't have fine silks and such fine gold work. Where are you from?" The Princess inquired.

"I am from far from here. A land that your people have not yet discovered. However, that is beside the point."

"A foreigner? How did you become the most powerful Lord in the North, then? Answering it to the Emperor himself, you must have saved his life or something?"

"I've actually never meant the Emperor. I simply raised an army and began to organize the peasants and farmers in a resistance to the invader's advances. After some successes and the endorsement of the Dorian King Domitus, the emperor appointed my position. I've also been adopted as a Xia Prince."

"Now that is a story I look forward to hearing. For now, what would you like to discuss in regards to the current issue at hand? We must drive off this horde, and soon. The magical barrier that protects our forest is crumbling in the face of so much pure Dark energy."

"I agree. However, I slaughtered killed of the six Demon commanders leaders big the horse against your lands. I..."

"Liar!" Morae Owain yelled, "no Elf could kill two demons singlehanded, let alone three. You expect us to believe a single man managed to do so?"