Aurora Borealis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a three hour tour of the countryside, the dogs were finally ready to rest and my chilled bones were feeling the need to thaw out in some place where the mercury was on the positive side of the freezing mark.

"I have the perfect solution," Kaysa offered, in response to my hints that it might be time to go inside and soak up some heat.

"The best way to warm up after an afternoon in the elements is a sauna," she quickly added. "Let's head back to the hotel and hit the sauna."

My naïve American perspective on world cultures was once again challenged as we prepared for the sauna. In the US, if you went to a sauna, there would either be a men's sauna and a separate women's sauna, or if they were shared, the dress code would require bathing suits in the sauna. This was Europe though, and the rules were different.

There was only one dressing room as we entered the sauna. There was no men's dressing room, no women's dressing room, simply "The Dressing Room." I think Kaysa recognized my hesitation as I was caught off guard and she laughed as she said, "Yes Brian, there is only one. Close your eyes if you must."

Two minutes later Kaysa was out of her snow suit, out of her jeans, out of her sweater, and out of the camisole and panties that provided the last thin layer of protection in her multiple layers of clothing. I couldn't help but stare at the magnificent beauty standing naked before me as she reached for a terrycloth robe.

This was the first time I had seen Kaysa without her multiple layers of thermal protection. I had previously recognized her pretty facial features and her warm and inviting smile, but buried beneath the required survival gear, I had know idea if she had an athletic toned body like the stereotypical Swedish swimsuit model, of if she was packing her own layer of insulation in the form of a few natural layers of insulation called body fat.

There was no longer a mystery to that question as she stood completely naked in front of me.

"You're going to get a little warm in that snow suit inside the sauna," Kaysa laughed, as I sat there still fully clothed almost in a frozen state of disbelief.

It wasn't until I wiggled out of the snow suit and was preparing to pull the sweater over my head that I realized that Kaysa's unconventional striptease had not only left me awestruck, it had left me sporting a raging hard on. The snow suit had easily covered my situation and even now with my jeans on it might not be obvious that I was in such a state of arousal, but the next piece of clothing that I would remove would be my jeans and then there would be no hiding my condition.

I was hoping to get out of the remainder of my clothes and into a robe before Kaysa noticed my condition, but she was going to have nothing to do with that. Just as I had watched her undress, it was now my turn to be in the spot light as her eyes were fixed on every move I made.

As my jeans slid down over my erection, my stiff cock snapped briefly inside of my boxers before letting my jeans slide free. I heard a soft moan of approval and caught a coy smile on Kaysa's face as it was now obvious to her that her simple act of disrobing had left a lasting impression on me.

With Kaysa standing three feet in front of me wearing nothing but a smile and a bathrobe that she left open in the front, any hope that my erection would relax in time for me to make a graceful removal of my boxers was nothing more than wishful thinking. The more I thought about it, the harder I felt myself getting.

As my satin boxers hit the dressing room floor, Kaysa handed me a matching bathrobe. With a wink and a grin, she giggled briefly and said, "Come on big boy, let's get that thing in the sauna and see if it shrivels up."

The sauna was about thirty strides away from the dressing room. As we reached the door, Kaysa removed her robe and hung it on a standing rack just outside of the door. Assuming this was standard protocol, I followed her lead and did the same. The thirty steps between the dressing room and the sauna were too few to allow for my erection to subside, and a quick flash of fear shot through my head as I realized there were two other robes already hanging on the rack.

Kaysa didn't hesitate at all as she flung open the sauna door and entered the steamy interior. There were two other young ladies sitting naked on the bench directly across from the door, their bodies glistening with moisture indicating they had been in there for at least a few minutes.

Kaysa headed straight for our two sauna-mates and as they stood to greet her, she gave each a hug and friendly kiss on the cheek. My erection had dwindled a little during the walk form the dressing room, but the sight of these three girls standing there naked and hugging each other was just the fuel my cock needed to lurch back to full staff.

"Brian, this is Marissa and Anna," Kaysa introduced me to her friends. "Marissa, Anna, this is Brian. I'm giving him the special guest tour this weekend."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Kaysa continued in an apologetic tone, "How could I be so rude. This is Woody," she continued, laughing and pointing to the part of my anatomy that was now standing tall and begging for attention.

As it turns out, Marissa was the resident survival trainer that I had met on my first day of arrival; I just didn't recognize her sitting there naked and not dressed in the standard issue snow suit and hat. Anna worked in guest relations and was in charge of booking parties and large groups for the Ice Hotel.

After about fifteen minutes of the steamy sauna we were all pretty much thawed to the bone and drained of just about any remaining energy. The heat and steam was definitely relaxing and a great way to melt away the chill of a day spent out in the cold, but fifteen minutes was about all I could stand.

As we rinsed off in the community shower back in the dressing room, Kaysa asked Anna if they had any cancellations for the weekend, filling her in on my predicament about needing a room.

"I know we have at least one cabin open," Anna replied. "Stop by the front desk after you get dressed and I'll set you up. The honeymoon suite in the Ice Hotel is open for tonight if you'd rather sleep there instead of the cabin," she added. "The lucky bride and groom that were supposed to be staying here got cold feet and called off the wedding at the last minute."

"I'd love to sleep in the honeymoon suite," Kaysa responded. "I've never slept in that particular room and it is absolutely beautiful."

"It's yours," Anna countered. "I'll fill out the guest register under the name of Mr. and Mrs. Woody E. Rection," she laughed, giving me a sexy wink and smile.

As we finished drying off and getting dressed, Kaysa told me she had some work to get done to prep for next week's guest arrivals. We agreed to meet back at the Ice Bar at nine o'clock for our nightly ritual of drinking and chatting.

When Kaysa arrived at fifteen past nine, I was already on my second glass of Absolute something. My latest drink selection was the "Blue Passion", believing somehow the name of the drink might improve my chances of consummating my friendship with Kaysa later in the honeymoon suite.

For the next two hours we drank and chatted just as we had done on the previous nights, reflecting on how much fun we had and how appreciative I was that she had taken time to help me see the real Sweden.

"You ready to go check out the honeymoon suite?" Kaysa asked, with a raise of her eyebrow and a half grin.

"Let's go," I quickly agreed, as I put my empty glass, or rather "hollow ice cube" down on the bar and headed for the door.

The honeymoon suite was indeed incredible. It was by far the most extravagant room in the Ice Hotel. Several ice sculptures decorated the large suite and they had somehow lighted the sculptures with a soft blue light to make them glow and stand out from the snow white walls and floor.

A large king sized ice bed sat in the middle of the room covered with the traditional reindeer skins and a sleeping bag made for two people lying on top.

"It's calling us," Kaysa whispered, holding one hand to her ear and pointing to the bed with her other.

Two seconds later Kaysa had started peeling off the layers of thermal protection just as she had done earlier in the sauna. I must have looked like a fan at a spectator sport, or maybe just a pervert, but I couldn't help just standing there staring at her disrobe as layer by layer fell to the floor exposing her gorgeous body.

Kaysa stripped all the way down to a sexy red bra and panties that looked like they had come from Victoria's Secret or some high fashion lingerie boutique. I only got a quick glimpse before she jumped in the sleeping bag to get warm, but she looked absolutely incredible in the lacy red bra that perfectly framed her ample tits and the matching bikini panties that barely covered her shaven womanhood.

"You just going to stand there gawking or you going to join me," Kaysa quizzed me, snapping me back to my senses.

Thirty seconds later I was down to my boxers once again and slipping into the sleeping bag beside her.

Kaysa was lying on her side in a spoon position trying to keep warm when I slid in beside her. Both my skin and the inside of the sleeping bag were still cold from exposure to the sub freezing temperature in the room. As I snuggled up behind Kaysa to share some body heat, the contrast between my cold flesh and her warm body sent an electrifying jolt through my body causing my cock to jump to an almost instant erection.

Neither the thin satin fabric of my boxers nor the sheer lace of Kaysa's panties could even begin to conceal the hardness of my cock as it nestled comfortably against her firm hind side

"Well, well," Kaysa commented as she reached back and slid her hand between us, rubbing my erection through the soft fabric of my shorts. "It feels to me like somebody's excited to be in the honeymoon suite."

Kaysa continued gently rubbing and stroking my rigid member through the shear satin material. I was already hard when she began her sensual stroking, but somehow her gifted hands managed to bring me to an even higher state of arousal. I could already feel a wet spot forming in the satin at the tip of my cock where the pre cum oozing from my eagerness quickly soaked into the slippery fabric.

The sleeping bag was pretty tight with both of us inside, but I managed to wiggle around just enough to slide my boxers down to my ankles and then kick them free. Kaysa wasted no time in fumbling to re-find my raging hard on as her probing hand immediately returned to its mission.

"I don't think these are adding much warmth," I laughed, as I helped Kaysa wiggle free from her bra and panties.

As we repositioned our now completely naked bodies back into the spoon position to share some body heat, Kaysa opened her legs just enough to guide my straining cock between her thighs. The angle was wrong for me to actually enter her now steaming pussy, but I could feel her heat and dampness as my cock lay firmly pressed along the length of her opening.

Kaysa's soft fingers continued their massage and stroking of my cock, but from this position she could also pleasure herself at the same time. Each of her long, sensual strokes started at the base of my cock, rolled across the head of my shaft, and ended with a circular stroke of her own clit.

I'm not sure if it was pre cum from my own arousal or Kaysa's juices oozing from her desire, but I could feel the wetness increasing significantly as she used the combination of my hard cock and her experienced fingers to bring herself closer and closer to orgasm.

The coldness of the sleeping bag had long been replaced by the heat of our combined bodies and I could already feel the dampness of perspiration on Kaysa's skin as her body's natural cooling system attempted to douse the fire burning within her.

From this position I was in a perfect posture to help fuel Kaysa's desire by gently kissing the back and sides of her neck while my hand wrapped around her torso and firmly massaged her firm and sensitive tits. As my tongue twirled tiny circles on her neck I quickly discovered an especially sensitive spot that caused her to softly moan and quiver each time my tongue flicked across it.

Kaysa's breathing quickened and the frequency of her moans increased as my hands and mouth worked their magic on her body while her own hand continued its relentless torment of both my cock and her own clit. As Kaysa's hand increased both its pace and pressure on my cock, I matched her rhythm with my own hand as I stroked her breast and nipple in perfect unison with her stroking of my cock.

It was obvious Kaysa's orgasm was rapidly building as she stroked faster and harder on our collective sex organs nestled between her legs. Just as I sensed she was at the edge, I squeezed her breast firmly, pinched and pulled gently on her nipple and darted my tongue in repeated circles on that super sensitive spot on her neck.

As her body tensed, her hand pressed hard against my cock pressing it aggressively against her clit. Kaysa's soft moan turned louder as her back arched away from my touch and the first wave of orgasm crashed over her trembling body. Wanting to make her pleasure last as long as possible, I continued the teasing from my hand and tongue as a second, third, and forth wave rippled through her quivering body.

Kaysa's expert stroking of my cock had me aroused to new heights of pleasure. I desperately wanted to fuck the beautiful body lying naked in front of me but I wasn't sure there was enough room in the sleeping bag to accomplish that mission.

"God I want to fuck you so bad," I pleaded as I wiggled in a feeble attempt to position myself in a way that I could enter her cum soaked pussy.

"Let me help," she offered, as she somehow rolled from her side and ended up directly on top of me.

Two seconds later her hand was on my cock guiding it into her wet and extremely tight pussy. I could feel her inner muscles gripping my cock, resisting its penetration as I tried to push deeper and deeper into her wetness. With a final moan from Kaysa's lips and a final concession from her gripping pussy, my cock hit bottom and she lay there momentarily enjoying the feeling of my hardness nestled so deep inside of her.

With my cock buried deep within her and her body flattened against my own, she began to gently ride my cock. I could feel Kaysa's hard nipples pressed firmly against my chest and I could feel her clammy chest heave with each breath and each downward stroke on my cock. The tightness of the sleeping bag, and the fear of frostbite if we escaped its warmth, forced us to fuck with a slow, steady rhythm.

Kaysa must have sensed my building orgasm, or maybe it was her own orgasm building once again. Instead of stopping at the bottom of each stroke to massage my cock with her well trained pussy muscles like she had been doing for the past fifteen minutes, she was now riding me without pause. Her body tensed with each thrust as I grabbed her ass with both hands and squeezed her hard against my own body at the bottom of each stroke.

I could tell she liked the feeling of my hands squeezing and guiding her ass. Her breathing quickened and her moans increased in both frequency and volume. I could also tell from the familiar tingling in my balls that my own orgasm was just seconds away. With a final stroke I pulled Kaysa hard against my cock holding it as deep within her as I could possible reach.

As the first shot of semen exploded from my balls and into her womb, Kaysa's body tensed as she joined me in a simultaneous orgasm. My second, third, and forth spurt of cum was matched and greeted by her own uncontrollable convulsive tightening of the muscles deep within her womanhood. I continued my firm grip on Kaysa's ass, holding her quivering body impaled on my sword until the last ripple of pleasure washed over her body and she collapsed onto my chest in total release.

When I woke up Saturday morning, Kaysa had already left. I knew she had to get around early to take care of her dog team, but I was surprised that I had not been awakened when she left. We had previously planned to go snowmobiling that day, so I knew she would be back before noon.

Saturday was spent once again exploring the beautiful lands of northern Sweden, this time by snowmobile. Kaysa was a terrific tour guide.

"When we cross the frozen lakes'" she cautioned me, "Make sure you stay directly behind me. Even though the lake is frozen a meter deep, there are places where the currents beneath the ice cause vortexes that bring warm water up from the bottom of the lake and create holes in the ice. You might want to resist the urge to take off flying across the lake on your own. I'll keep you away from the danger zones."

Upon our return from the snowmobile adventure, we once again headed for the sauna to thaw out. The routine was the same; undress in the dressing room, grab a bathrobe and head for the heavenly warmth of the steam bath. This time when we entered the sauna, there was no Marissa and no Anna. Kaysa and I had the place to ourselves. The vision of Kaysa's sexy curves displayed so close to me once again got the blood stirring in my groin.

She must have read my mind as I stared at her with hungry eyes and a growing erection.

"Don't get any ideas, Big Boy," she scolded, as she raised a single index finger and waved it in front of my face like a mother scolding a child for doing something wrong.

"I have a surprise for you later that will make tonight the most unforgettable night of your life. I guarantee it. I want to make sure you conserve your energy for now," she added.

"Last night was pretty unforgettable," I conceded. I'm not sure it gets any better than that."

"You'll just have to wait and see," she countered, "A year from now last night might be a distant memory, but I guarantee you, ten years from now the memory of tonight will still be etched in your mind like it was yesterday."

Kaysa's words kept replaying themselves over and over in my mind during the evening. She needed a few hours to get some more work done so we agreed to meet at my cabin at nine o'clock. During the four hours between the time we left the sauna and the time she knocked on the door of my cabin, my mind had imagined every possible scenario that might engrave such a lasting memory.

Was she planning a full night of sexual aerobics that would leave me so spent and exhausted that I would never forget? Kaysa seemed pretty friendly with Anna and Marissa the day before in the sauna. Was she planning a threesome, or maybe even a foursome? That would certainly be unforgettable.

The knock on the door snapped me back to reality and out of the fantasy world my mind had drifted into.

"You don't look like your ready for a dogsled ride," Kaysa laughed, as she stepped into my cabin. "Get your snowsuit and gear on and let's go for a little ride."

Now I was confused. Had I misinterpreted her intentions? I guess she hadn't directly said that my unforgettable experience would involve sex. All she said was that I would need energy and that it would be unforgettable. After the incredible sex we had last night, I had assumed she was referring to a memorable sexual experience, but now I wasn't so sure.

"Where are we going?" I asked inquisitively.

"You'll see," she said, with a continued air of mystery in her voice. "We're heading back to the country side but I want to take the dogs instead of the snowmobiles," she added. "They know the ice better after dark so it will be safer."

With Kaysa and I in tow, the dogs pulled the sled for nearly an hour before we came to a teepee like structure in what appeared to be the middle of nowhere. The tent like structure glowed and flickered from the warming fire that was visibly burning within. Kaysa took a few minutes to unhook the dogs and lead them into a small building, obviously their home.