Austin

Story Info
An extra special night at the club.
1.4k words
3.94
19.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on a true story, plus a little more of what could have transpired.

*****

The hubby and I usually do something extra special each year to add spice to us and our relationship. This year it was Austin. We wanted to spend a night out on the infamous 6th Street. We've been before and really liked it, but this trip turned out to be our best trip yet.

It started at one of the clubs on the strip. We were getting our drink on and my husband stepped away to the restroom. Now mind you, he stepped away from a tall, thin, attractive woman with long, straight, blond hair, sitting all by herself with a drink in her hand. I was wearing a blue skin-tight dress that zips down in the front to accent my breasts exquisitely. A pretty woman sitting alone with a drink in her hand, didn't take long for a young guy to seize the opportunity he saw sitting all by herself in that booth. He asked if I was by myself, and I told him I was waiting for someone who went to the restroom. We stayed and chatted for a bit, flirting back and forth some. After a while had passed, he mentioned that my 'friend' has been gone for a long time. Little did he know, my husband had already come back, passed by me and smiled, giving me the okay to stay and flirt. He was sitting nearby watching us. I kind of sidestepped his comment and just kept flirting with him.

After a little while longer, my husband came up to us. This guy didn't seem deterred by him, especially after my husband told him to go take me to dance. You didn't have to tell him twice. He grabbed me by my hand, and led me to the dance floor. We started flirting even more as our bodies rubbed up on one another. Things started to heat up now. It's worth mentioning that this guy happened to be quite a bit younger than me. I told him my age, but he said he wasn't disturbed by it and that, in fact, preferred older women. I do tend to look quite a bit younger than my real age. He was taller than me by a few inches, fit-looking, attractive, and had some facial hair that somehow made him look even more attractive.

I forgot I was even on a dance floor with other people all around us. I didn't forget, however, about my husband, who was watching us from a far. Somehow I broke away, or my husband came up to us. I really don't remember which, but it was perfect timing. He told me I could kiss him if I wanted to. I was pleasantly surprised by this consent. He has never told me that before. We've done a few other things, but usually try to leave bodily fluids out of the mix. You just never know now a days. Well, with permission granted, I turned my full attention back to this young, handsome man I was dancing with. He would grab me, run his hand down my side and grab at my ass, pulling my dress up just a little. I had on a thong, so I made sure that I pulled the hemline down each time before my full ass check was on display for everyone at the club. I liked it though; his strong hands grabbing me, pulling me closer to his rock hard body.

I don't know who kissed who first, but it happened, and just kept happening. Now it felt like we were the only ones on the dance floor in our own little world putting on a show for my husband. His kiss was sweet and soft. It literally was sweet. He said he had just smoked a vanilla cigar before this. I think that sweet flavor made me like it even more. I find myself now getting quite wet by this man, this stranger I just met. He turned me on so much that I got a bit more aggressive with my kiss. I lightly bit his lower lip, moved to kissing his neck, and up to his ear, biting that too. I think that's all he needed. He said he wanted to fuck me. I reached down and grabbed him. He was hard alright. It felt very nice, and very large. I asked him if he had a condom, and he said he didn't. At this point, my husband didn't know he wants to fuck me. This guy says he'll pull out, but I know that's not going to happen. I almost don't care either. I am so horny and wet for this man right now. He suggests the bathroom. I can't believe I would do this. Meet a stranger and let him fuck me in the woman's bathroom without a condom, and yet, here I am, about to do just that.

We start heading to the bathroom, but my husband notices we are leaving the dance floor, and finds me through the crowd of people before we reach our target. I tell him that he wants to fuck me in the bathroom, and he reaches in his pocket and hands me a condom. I was shocked, but so ready for this guy's cock to be inside of me. After grabbing the condom from my husband's hand, I gave him a huge smile and a quick kiss as we continued our journey to the ladies bathroom.

We were able to slip inside relatively unnoticed. Only a couple of girls were standing by the mirror fixing their hair and makeup too into themselves to notice a guy sneaking in. We hastily snuck into the last stall, which thankfully, was open. Immediately after the stall was shut and locked, he turned and I saw raw instinct in his eyes. He bit his lower lip, grabbed me with both strong hands, and kissed me even more passionately than out on the dance floor. He quickly spun me around, I braced my hands up on the wall, and he lifted my leg up on the toilet. His pants were off quicker than I could even move and next thing I knew, he was rubbing his aching, wet, hard cock on my very ready pussy. I almost forgot about the condom! Quickly I ripped it open with my mouth, and handed him the open package. He slipped that sucker on so fast and thrust himself inside of my wet pussy that I almost screamed out loud. I had to stay as quiet as possible so that we wouldn't get caught. All I know, is that the feeling of his cock filling me like this was magnificent! He started to thrust himself powerfully in and out of me. I wanted this feeling to last forever!

He turned me around facing him, picked me up, and fucked me up against the wall. It was the hardest thing not to make any sounds. From this angle, I could continue to kiss his succulent lips while he continued to thrust himself inside of me. I was so grateful my husband was allowing this. I'm going to have quite the story for him later tonight. I couldn't believe I was being so slutty, but really didn't care at this point. I was in utopia. His huge dick filling me and driving into me so strongly that it was rubbing me in just the right way. It was hitting my clit with each thrust and edging me closer and closer to orgasm. I whispered to his ear that I was about to come, followed by a little nibble of his earlobe. He answered by speeding up his pace inside of me. I came to, as silent of a climax as I could, throwing my head back, closing my eyes, and releasing semi-silent sighs of ecstasy. He too came, with a few strong, forceful final jolts of his dick inside of my tight pussy. We kissed gently, cleaned up what we needed to, made ourselves presentable again, and slipped back out, once again, unnoticed as if nothing ever happened.

Not exactly sure how, but we just went separate ways, and lost each other in the crowd. My husband found me though. Said we'd been gone in there for quite some time. I just smiled and seductively said, "Take me home." He smiled back, kissed me, took my hand, and led me out of the club.