Austin Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife becomes a slut on a trip to Austin.
4.3k words
4.17
138.6k
24
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dash05
Dash05
32 Followers

To say the events leading up to my wife becoming a slut were unusual would be an understatement, they were downright shocking. I'd have never expected Julie to turn from a conservative, yet sexual, professional woman into a wanton slut but that's exactly what happened in our first year of marriage. The transformation not only caught me off guard but it also excited me and energized our relationship.

Julie and I had a great relationship. We started dating while in high school around the eleventh grade. I had some experience with sex having slept with three girls before dating Julie but I was her first. Even though Jules was inexperienced she was eager to learn how to please me and she was a great pupil. Jules was open to trying just about anything in our relationship as long as it was between us. I learned how to please her as she learned what she liked. Julie especially liked watching porn to pick up new tricks and that was more than fine by me. By the time we graduated high school and went to college Jules would regularly dress in sexy lingerie and stockings for me because she knew how much it excited me and we'd tried a lot of sexual things to see what worked for us. She was an awesome woman.

Physically Jules was a drop dead gorgeous woman. I was definitely the lucky one in the relationship. She had long straight blonde hair that cascaded down her back to about the bottom of her shoulder blades. She had deep green eyes and enjoyed tanning so they stood out against her light brown skin. She was about 5'6" with curves in all the right places and weighed 115 pounds. She wasn't a workout junkie but she worked out regularly and had the body to show for it! While her breasts weren't large, just a 34C, they were full and firm. But to me her greatest assets were her long athletic legs and tight round ass that I absolutely drooled over.

As for the road to depravity and wantonness that I mentioned earlier, that began with a trip to Austin, Texas. Julie was 24 and a nurse in her second year on the job at midsized hospital in Texas. She worked the ER at night because the pay was higher and the 12 hour shifts, while difficult, gave her 7 days off every two weeks. The work was both grueling and emotional but Julie loved it. When she was given the opportunity to go to a seven day conference in Austin with some other nurses we jumped at the chance to get out of town, go to the big city and relax when her conference sessions were over.

So we packed our bags for the trip and set off for the live music capital of the world and unwittingly into a world of sexual depravity and wantonness. We were staying at the Doubletree Hotel located just north of 6th Street and the entertainment district. We'd managed to work ourselves into a large, two room suite through a group discount booked with the other nurses.

After checking in an unpacking a little we decided to get ready to head out for a quick dinner with some of the other nurses before proceeding to 6th Street later that night. Jules hopped into the shower and I turned on the TV. I flipped between channels catching up on the news and watching ESPN. After Julie finished it was my turn. I showered quickly, dried off and began getting ready. In the meantime Julie had quickly dried her hair and changed. When I came out of the bathroom she nearly took my breath away. She had put on a nice white cotton shirt that came down just about to her waist so that when she turned you could catch a glimpse of her diamond belly button ring. Below the shirt she wore a black satin mini-skirt that stopped mid-thigh. Her legs were encased in black nylons and she was just putting on a pair of black closed toe sling-back pumps. About all I could do was smile.

"I can see from your expression that you like what you see." She smiled as she straightened her skirt.

"It's been a while since I've seen you in anything but scrubs." I replied as I headed towards my suitcase.

Julie moved towards the dresser mirror and picked up two silver hoop earrings from the dresser top and started to put them on. "Well, if you like this, you'll love the outfit I'll be wearing later!" The grin on her face left no doubt she had something in store for me.

I dressed quickly and we headed out to meet the other nurses for dinner. I couldn't peel my eyes off of Julie as we walked down the hall towards the elevator I looked her up and down from the top of her blonde hair to the bottom of the seams on her nylons. As we stepped into the elevator I grabbed her and kissed her hard, inserting m tongue into her mouth. As our tongues intertwined I slid my hand down to her firm ass and gave it a squeeze.

"Easy tiger!" she whispered as she gently pushed me back, "There'll be plenty of time for that later!"

Once we were off the elevator we strode through the lobby to our waiting car and headed off for dinner. As we did so I couldn't help but notice how many men were eying Julie like they wanted to take her as badly as I had in the elevator. The stares made me both defensive and proud that I had a woman other men desired. Little did I know how much the idea of watching other men with my wife would ultimately turn me on and energize our relationship.

Dinner took awhile because of the Friday evening rush. The restaurant was packed with a mix of after work professionals and couples out on dates. An hour and a half later everyone was full from dinner and a few of us including myself were at least a little bit buzzed from either beer or wine consumed during dinner. I had even attempted to covertly flirt with Julie several times by running my hand up the inside of her thigh. After a couple of cease and desist hand swipes and throat clearings Julie resigned herself to the inevitable and relaxed on my third try. I slowly traced little circles on the inside of her knee and began to slide my hand up her nylon encased thigh. The higher I went the hotter her flesh was and the more rapid her breathing became. After fighting with her skirt a little Julie adjusted her position in her seat and let her skirt ride up a little. That's when I touched bare flesh. Julie had worn black stockings for me which only increased my desire. I have to admit I hadn't expected her to wear stockings when we went out but I wasn't about to complain.

After massaging her soft inner thigh I thought I'd see how far I could push her. I slid my hand across the satin material of her thong and began to rub her clit through the panties. She gasped a little and I could tell she hadn't expected me to push it that far. Her face flushed a little and she grabbed for her glass of red wine. After a quick sip she leaned into me.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Do you like it?" I replied as I circled her clit a little faster.

"Uh huh!" was all she could as a response.

Slowly I let my fingers drift to the edge of her panties as I listened to one of her supervisors talk about her last trip to Cancun. As the supervisor reminisced about knocking back tequila shots I moved my fingers underneath Julie's panties and placed them on her now exposed clit. Julie tried to pay attention to the story but momentarily closed her eyes and bit a little on her lower lip. I could feel the heat coming from her pussy and I knew she was becoming wetter by the minute. That's when the waiter showed up with everyone's checks.

I slowly removed my hand from Julie's pussy and from the look on her face you'd have sworn someone had just taken away her favorite toy. Within minutes we were in the car on the way back to the hotel where we were going to get changed and ready for 6th Street. Once in side the car Jules grabbed me and kissed me hard on the lips.

"You bastard, why the hell did you start that if you weren't going to finish it?" She laughed.

"What can I say? I was interrupted by the waiter!"

"Well this isn't over by a long shot!"

As I pulled out of the parking lot, Julie reached between my legs and became to rub my stiffening cock. Once we got on the interstate, she released my hard cock leaned over and began to lick the head of my dick with circular swirls from the tip of her tongue. It immediately became difficult to drive and when I attempted to pull over Julie raised her head and looked at me.

"Oh no mister! I had to try and keep my composure at that dinner table so you sure as hell can keep driving. If you pull over I'll stop. What's fair is fair!"

What else could I do but keep driving? I wanted to feel her hot mouth around my dick. Her tongue felt amazing as is moistened my shaft as she licked it from base to head. When she deep throated my dick I nearly ran two cars off the road in the lanes beside me. And all the time she was careful enough to let me get right to the edge of cumming and then change the pace to keep me from climaxing which was only increasing my frustration. I smiled as I thought to myself that I had trained her too well when we were in high school, but it sure as hell was paying off now!

She stopped sucking my cock about a block before the hotel and by the time we pulled up to the valet she had placed my cock back inside my pants and zipped me up. It took quite an effort to walk through the lobby to the elevator, without letting anyone see that I was still hard.

Once in the room we couldn't contain ourselves any longer. Without speaking we began kissing as soon as the door was closed. I started unbuttoning her shirt and she undid my belt. We proceeded to make our way through the living room towards the bedroom and our clothes marked the trail like breadcrumbs. By the time we reached the bed Julie was wearing her satin bra and matching thong, the black thigh highs and her pumps. I was down to my boxers.

"Now let me finish what I started." She smiled as she pulled down my boxers and used her tongue to guide my dick into her hot moist mouth. She slid her hands up and grabbed my ass pulling me in and out of her mouth. Her moans betrayed the fact that she loved to suck dick and my groans told her I loved the way she did it. I looked down at her, watching my saliva covered dick moving in and out of her beautiful mouth. I placed my hands on her head, gently pulling her along the shaft and increasing the tempo.

She reached up with her right hand and began to jerk me off while she licked my cock.

"God you're beautiful," I moaned. Julie was very good. The combination of her hand wrapped tightly around my shaft and the hot, wetness of her tongue were bringing me to the brink of cumming. Jules knew I was close. She looked up at me as I stared into her deep green eyes and saw pure lust.

Julie smiled and removed her mouth from my rock hard dick.

"Your turn!" she laughed.

I smiled, leaned down and passionately began to French kiss her, pushing her back further on the bed as I did so. I lay on top of her and began to grind my rock hard dick against her panty covered pussy as she closed those deep green eyes. I moved down along her neck and kissed her ears and then her shoulders and finally moved to the top of her breasts. I licked her breast along the edge of the satin fabric of her bra. Her breathing increased. Slowly I pulled her bra strap to the side and pushed the fabric down enough to expose her nipple. I proceeded to trace a circle around the edge of her nipple before flicking the tip of it as it hardened for me. She let a moan escape as I softly nibbled and sucked on her rock hard nipple.

Julie's body arched as I continued my progress to her other breast and repeated my pattern before removing her bra. Once removed, I alternated kissing her lips, her neck and her breasts for a few moments before I slid one of my hands down to the juncture of her legs.

I placed my hand across the outside of her silky panties and could feel the wetness between her thighs. I rubbed her pussy through her panties while I kissed and caressed one of her nipples with my tongue. Her body's bucking and arching became more pronounced as her moans grew loader.

"I have to feel your tongue on my clit!" she groaned.

What else could I do but comply. Julie looked absolutely beautiful in her state of arousal. Her face was slightly flushed and her red lips were just barely opened as she panted softly with my every move. I kissed my way down her stomach and around her panties. As I did so I hooked her panties with my thumbs and began to pull them off her tight ass. Julie brought her feet up onto the bed and raised her ass to assist me. I slowly moved the silky underwear down her legs and off her feet and then proceeded to kiss my way back up her stocking covered legs towards her bare pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssss!" She groaned as the tip of my tongue came into contact with the edges of her pussy.

She was exceptionally wet already, but it didn't stop me from my mission. I traced the outside of her pussy lips with the tip of my tongue and then flattened my tongue to lick her hot, bare opening.

Her hands gripped the bedspread and tightened as I touched her clit. Her moans came loud and fast as I found a rhythm she liked. I reached up with one hand and started to play with one of her breasts, flicking at her nipple and giving it slow tugs while I inserted a finger into her pussy with my other hand. I began to move the finger around the inside of her pussy in time to the licking I was giving her clit.

Julie was out of control. "Oh my God that feels awesome!" She growled.

"Please don't stop. Don't stop! I'm so close right now!" Julie was practically screaming as she continued to arch her back and tear at the bed sheets.

I increased my pace in all three areas.

"Oh….Yesss….that's it! Please don't stop! Don't stop! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, God, Yeeeeeeeesssssssss!" Julie's hands grasped my head and held me in place as her orgasm hit her hard. Her body tensed up and her beautiful face contorted as her orgasm washed over her entire body. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my God, It feels fucking amazing!!!!!" She cried. Her body was rocking from side to side as she drew her knees up towards her body, encasing my head in black silkiness.

I continued my assault on her clit and pussy until she pulled me away, panting and out of breath. "I have to have you inside me ….NOW!" she demanded.

She scooted back on the bed and opened her legs as I climbed up and knelt before her sopping wet pussy.

"Please put it inside me. I need your cock now!"

For the first time Julie looked out of control. I gave her a mischievous grin and placed the head of my rock hard dick at the opening of her pussy. I slowly rubbed the head up and down on her soaked pussy causing her to jump and squirm a little. Then I inserted the head of my dick into her just enough to push back the folds of her pussy and feel the intense heat coming from inside her. I gave quick little thrusts to tease her and build her back up but she would have none of it tonight.

"I said I need your cock inside me now!" And with that statement she wrapped her silky legs around my back and slid forward allowing my entire 7 inch length to penetrate her.

Once again she arched her back and her nylon clad legs tightened around the back of my thighs as I began to thrust into her. I'm not sure I'd ever seen her as hot or wet or out of control as she seemed to me at that moment.

"Awwwwww God yessss! Fuck me! Fuck me hard with that big cock! I want you to fuck me hard and fast!"

Julie started to buck wildly against me and as our tempo increased I could tell she was getting close to her second orgasm of the evening. I quickly reached down and wrapped one on my hands in her long blonde hair and began to pull on it lightly which only increased Julie's passion. I immediately increased my pace, slamming her hard enough that my balls were slapping against her ass.

"Ohhhhhh! That's it! That's it…… fuck me harder, harder, harder…….Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Yesss …Don't stop, please don't stop…" Julie began bucking again as a second intense orgasm washed over her body. Her stocking thighs pulled tight against my body as her legs locked my dick into her pussy. I could feel her pussy pulsating as she came hard.

Slowly I decreased the tempo to a stop as Julie, flushed and panting, smiled up at me.

"That was amazing!" she chuckled.

"Well we're not done yet!" I reminded her that I hadn't come yet.

Julie nodded in excitement realizing that she wasn't finished yet either. I slowly pulled my still hard cock out of her dripping pussy and placed my hand on her hip to roll her over on her stomach. She lay flat on her stomach with me behind her between her long taught legs. I took the time to look her over and appreciate the beautiful creature laid out before me who I, and I alone, could take at will.

I gently kissed the outer roundness of her ass and licked up towards the small of her back. I could tell by the twitching movements of her tanned body that she was enjoying the small sparks I was sending through her body. She had to have been hypersensitive at that point after two intense orgasms. I continued to lick and kiss the length of her spine until I got to the nape of her neck where I kissed her neck and ears.

"Are you ready to be fucked again?" I whispered in her ear.

Julie just grinned and pushed her ass against my cock. I worked my way back down and guided my cock into her drenched pussy. She gave a quick gasp and pushed her ass back against me. I placed my legs outside of hers, allowing her to keep her legs together, and began to thrust into her slowly, letting her experience ever inch I had to offer. With her legs closed I knew the friction in her pussy would increase her pleasure.

"Oh my…..you're hitting my G-spot!" she groaned as I plunged into her.

Julie grabbed the bed spread tightly as I increased my speed. She kneeled slightly giving me better access to her G-spot and thrust against me in time to the pace I had set. It wasn't long before Julie was crying out in pleasure once more as she neared a third powerful orgasm. At that point I decided to try something new.

I quickly licked my finger and began to rub the outside of her asshole. I figured that since we'd never explored that area in our sexual history, it wouldn't take long for Jules to push my hand away. Instead, I found Jules receptive to the idea as she seemed to move faster whenever my finger was close to insertion. I decided to slow down my pace and make Julie wait a little longer for another orgasm.

"What are you doing?" she breathlessly enquired as I removed my cock from her dripping snatch.

"Well, you seemed to like it when I touched your ass! So I'm curious to see if you like it when I fuck it? What do you say?" I smiled.

I knew this would be new territory for her and I expected to be turned down but I was surprised when she agreed if we went slowly. Not wanting to miss the opportunity to fuck my hot wife's ass for the first time I immediately agreed.

While she still lay on her stomach I told her to spread her legs. I then proceeded to slide my hands up the back of stocking covered thighs to relax her a little. Next I slowly began to lick the edge of her ass and the top of the crack to see if she liked it. Jules relaxed her ass and I took the next step by licking her asshole.

"Mmmmmmmm, that feels great," she gasped.

I smiled and continued to lick her ass until I figured there was enough lubrication to insert a finger. I licked my finger and slowly began to insert into Julie's ass. She reacted first by tensing a little and then relaxed enough for me to go as far in as my second knuckle.

"How's that feel babe?" I inquired.

"So far, so good!"

I pushed my finger in further and then began to finger fuck her ass. Her body responded by pushing back against each of my thrusts. I upped the ante by pushing in a second finger and Jules continued to buck and moan. With my free hand I began to finger fuck her pussy in time with my fingers in her ass. This pushed Jules over the top. Her body seemed to be on automatic pilot as she tried to reach her orgasm by wiggling her hips back and forth effectively doing the work for me. We proceeded like this for several minutes until Jules became assertive.

Dash05
Dash05
32 Followers
12