Austin's First Time

Story Info
He told me he was into pegging...
3k words
4.46
65.6k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
menensia
menensia
78 Followers

Austin and I have been fucking for a while now. He was shy at first but is quickly coming into his own...and damn if the boy isn't kinkier than me.

He asked me to choke him fairly soon after we started messing around, and if I'd applied any more pressure I might have knocked the kid out. I swear, it just made him rock hard. He and I are covered with bruises constantly and I've only ever dreamed of sex this rough.

The last time we hooked up he tied me hand and foot to the bed and teased me for nearly an hour. When we finished he left with a stupid smug smile on his face - and I intend to wipe it off him. I have something special planned for us tonight.

He arrived around 10 or so. The best part of summer on a college campus is the fact that practically no one sticks around - an empty house means we can be as loud as we want. I hear the front door open and close, and Austin starts walking towards the living room as he calls for me. "Claire? I brought wine, nerd. Where you at?"

"In the bedroom! Come get me." I hear him put down the wine and walk down the hall to my room.

"A little eager to start, aren't you? Still want more after last time?" He had always been cocky. It's definitely part of the appeal - and only makes what I'm going to do to him all the sweeter. We'll see who wants more when I'm through with you, you little tease.

He walks into my room to find me walking towards him in a tiny slip. It's just long enough to cover my pussy and cups my tits perfectly, barely concealing my nipples. Without speaking, I strip off his shirt and look at him. Damn. I could look at that pretty picture all day - but I have better things to do. I put one hand to his face and the other to his back, pulling him into a deep and lusty kiss. I back us towards the bed and he pushes me back onto it, climbing on top of me and grinding against me. I can feel his cock harden through his jeans as I push up to meet him. He bites my neck and growls hungrily in my ear. I shift my weight so I can roll on top of him, pulling back so my mouth is just out of his reach - I love watching him struggle to kiss me.

I put one hand on his throat to force him back down, pushing his face to the side so I have easy access to his neck. I nibble on his ear and whisper "I'm sorry, did you want something?" I nip his neck and hear him moan. I know his erection is straining against his jeans, so I keep one hand on his throat while I undo the button and zipper. Can't have him moving around too much, he might lose track of who's in charge tonight. I slip my hand under his boxer briefs and slowly stroke him.

He bucks upwards in an attempt to get me to move faster, so I pin his thighs with my knees and tighten my grip on his throat. "So impatient," I say in a mocking tone. "You know I'm in charge when I'm on top." He moans and struggles against my hand. I tighten my grip on his throat and click my tongue disapprovingly. "Such a bad boy. I guess you don't deserve this..." I pull my hand out from his jeans and he bucks again, pleading with his eyes. "Ask nicely, and maybe I'll be generous."

I lift my hand off of his throat enough for him to rasp "Please?"

"Please, what?"

"Please, please don't stop stroking me."

"Please don't stop stroking me what?" He flushes and his eyes shift from my face. "Well? I'm waiting." I give his throat an impatient squeeze.

"Please don't stop stroking me, Mistress," he says, quietly.

"Look me in the eyes when you make a request. I don't believe you're sincere." His eyes meet mine.

"Please, please don't stop stroking me Mistress."

"That's a good boy. But you haven't earned my attention yet. Hands above your head, now." He looked at me in disbelief, not moving his arms. "If you want me to touch your cock again, you'll do as I say. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," He mumbled. I slap him, hard, across the right cheek.

"I know some whores are slow to learn, but how dense are you?" He looks at me with surprise and hunger in his eyes. Straddling him like this, I can feel his erection raging against me. Had he ever been this hard? Lord this is gonna be fun. "Yes, WHAT?" I snarl at him, tightening my grip on his throat.

"Yes mistress!" He rasps.

"Apologize, and put your hands together above your head. NOW."

"Yes mistress, I'm sorry mistress."

"That's alright. You'll pick it up as we go along," I say. I keep my knees pinning his thighs as I reach up for the rope I left tied to the headboard and secure his hands. "Struggle. I want to be sure you can't get out." He tied me up, so he gets tied up. Tit for tat, as they say. He struggled to raise his hands up to put them around me, and couldn't get more than 6 inches off the bed. Perfect. I lean back on him, rocking slowly back and forth as I pull off my slip. He pushes up to meet me, and I smile. I lean in close to kiss him deeply and softly, pulling back at the perfect moment to leave him breathless. And then I slap him again. On the other cheek, just to be even.

"Don't move. If I want you, I'll do the work myself. Make that mistake again and I'll leave you tied up alone for an hour."

"You wouldn't," He says this but I can see in his eyes he isn't sure what I'll do. Good. You should be worried, boy. I run my hand through his hair and trace his ear down to his neck - closing my hand over his throat like iron.

"Don't tell me what I won't do, whore." His eyes widen.

"...yes mistress. I'm sorry mistress."

"Good. You might not be as hopeless as I thought." With that, I lean forward over him to put my tits in his face. "Now, your job is to keep my nipples hard. If you fail I will punish you. If you please me, I will reward you." I don't have to tell him twice. Suddenly he's licking and sucking with abandon. The boy had a talented tongue, always had. He bites me at just the right moments, and switches from one side to the other just as I start to get into it. He drives me crazy. I squirm and rock back and forth, encouraging him to keep at it - but if I lean forward much more I'm afraid I'll suffocate him. Eh, he'll live.

After a few minutes of this, I lean back to give him a chance to breathe. "Well done. I think you've earned a treat." I push his face to the side and hold it there as I kiss down his neck, leaving a small hickey just above the collarbone. My calling card, to let people know where he's been. I continue kissing down his chest and stomach, and open the fly of his jeans enough to kiss him through his boxer briefs. Smoothly, I pull off his jeans and boxers. I lick slowly from the base of his cock to the tip, then slowly take him into my mouth. I love looking him in the eye as I tease him. But he can't get what he wants just yet; I want to make him beg.

I straddle him once more, then pull myself up to bury his face in my pussy. "Been a while since you've eaten me out, hasn't i-ohhhhh, god," I chuckle softly through my moaning. He had me where he wanted me now, and oh lord did I want to take him inside me. Be strong, Claire. Handle it. His tongue is good but you know you can do better. But...maybe in a minute or two.

His tongue is insanely deft. He plays clarinet for the University's orchestra and seems to never tire or slow. More than that, he is very attentive and seemingly knows by my breathing where to go and just how much pressure to apply. Thirty more seconds of this and I'm gonna...I'm gonna...

I pull back just in time to come back from the edge. I'm breathing raggedly and he's looking up at me with that smug grin. Fuck. This isn't where this is supposed to go. Okay, time to move it forward. "Thank me for letting you eat my pussy,"

"Thank you Mistress, did I do well?"

"You did very well. Turn over, I think you've earned a massage," His bonds allowed this movement easily, and he eagerly turned over on his stomach for me. I grabbed the coconut oil and put a small amount on my hands. This was something we both enjoyed, I love helping people relax and I'm damn good at it - he sighed as I started working on his shoulders. I push the tension out of his shoulders slowly, working my way to the center of his back, then his lower back, then his ass. He has the cutest little round ass. Shame I'm going to ruin it.

I start from the outside, rubbing my way closer and closer to his asshole. Then I trace my index finger along his opening and feel him tense. I back off, rubbing his lower back for a moment or two before returning to his ass, this time probing gently. He squirms under me before I can get anywhere. "Hold still," I say. I lean forward and whisper, "Try to relax." I use one hand to pull apart his ass cheeks so I can see his tight little asshole clearly. And I push. This time he squirms more and yips. I lean back and stop massaging him altogether. I flip around so I'm straddling him facing his feet, and reach over the edge of the bed.

"I told you to hold still, but you seem insistent on moving. No problem," I say, pulling the restraints out from under the bed and clipping them into place.

"Claire, what are you doing?" He asks. I respond by securing one strap around his left ankle. "Claire if you're going to tease me shouldn't you, I don't know, strap me down face up?" I strap down the right ankle and he clears his throat nervously. "Claire?"

"I think you've had enough teasing, don't you? I'm going to give you what you deserve, cutie." I reach under the bed and grab the lube, putting a generous amount on my ring and middle fingers. "Sorry if this is a little cold." He tensed as I rubbed the lube against his asshole, and squirmed as I pushed into him to the first knuckle. It was a little easier this time.

"Claire, look, I know I've joked about pegging before but I never thought you'd actually try t-" *SMACK* I slap him hard on the ass with my other hand and feel him tense in reaction. God, I didn't think he could get any tighter.

"Stop talking, and relax or this is going to hurt a lot more than it has to. Do what I say and you might even enjoy yourself. I know I'm going to." I hear nothing from him and he stays a little too tense for my liking. I pushed in to the second knuckle, smacking him on the ass again. This time I hit him hard enough to leave a full hand print. "I said RELAX, you whore," I command, but still have no response. I shove forward again and hear him whimper when I'm finally all the way in. "What do you say?"

"...yes Mistress."

"Yes Mistress what?"

"Yes Mistress, I'll try to relax."

"Don't make me promises, slut. Do what I tell you when I tell you to do it." And with that, I start fingering his ass in earnest. I start off slow, letting him feel every move I make and pushing as hard as I can on the way in. I want him to stretch out, I want to see how much he can take. He squirms under me just enough to make it fun - but not enough to make it difficult. Good. I like my whores compliant. When I add a third finger I hear him groan and start to moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure. I lean forward so I can whisper in his ear.

"How do you like this?" He tries to get out a reply but it turns into a wail mid-word when I savagely shove into him hard and fast. I continue my assault and use my free hand to cover his mouth. "That's what I thought," I watch him buck up to meet my hand as I continue to finger-fuck him. "You know, I think you can handle more," I say, and he shakes his head no, moaning insistently. "Oh you definitely can. But my arm is getting tired," I pull out of him and take my hand off his mouth. He pants and I reach around in front of him to grip his raging hard-on. A few strokes and I have him bucking, trying to get more from me. "Ah-ah-ah, not until you earn it."

I step off the bed to the side in full view of Austin. I pull out my harness, selecting a solid 5 inch dildo that's an inch and a half thick. "Claire, no. I can't take that. You can't fuck me with that," He pleaded.

"I can do whatever the hell I want with you. In case you haven't noticed, I'm the one in charge here." I sauntered over to the bed and start caressing his ass. I feel him tremble and then jump when I give it a playful smack. "Plus, this would be small for me," I say, gesturing to my cock. "But I want to be gentle your first time. I warmed you up plenty, I know you can handle it." He watched me with huge eyes as I cover the dildo in lube. I mount him and line up at his entrance.

"Claire, please, I'll eat you out for an hour. I'll make you cum all night, whatever you want. Please don't fuck me with that."

I lean forward. "Anything I want, you say?" He nods vigorously. I kiss his neck and bite him playfully. "Well, I want to fuck you."

And I slam into him. I cover his mouth almost immediately, cutting him off mid-scream. I push just a little more into him, feeling him writhe and moan through my hand. The restraints on the bed were taught as he struggles to escape, but it's no use. I've done my research and made sure to tie him down loose enough to be able to watch him struggle, but tight enough that his struggle is useless. I slowly pull out of him and he whines when he feels me slide out. I can feel him resisting me as I start to push back in, slower this time. *SMACK*

"I told you to RELAX." I growl, smacking his ass again for emphasis. He relaxes slightly and I can push back into him. I bottom out and he groans. I pull back again, punishingly slow. When I'm almost all the way out, I hear him moan ever so softly in pleasure - and feel him push his ass out the tiniest bit. So I give him what he wants. I start fucking his ass with a steady slow rhythm and after a few strokes can take my hand off his mouth. He moans in pleasure as I push into him, kissing his neck and shoulders and pressing my tits into his back with each thrust.

"Thank you Mistress," He whispers. I smile.

"What was that?" I say in a half-mocking tone.

"Thank you, Mistress," He says again, a little louder. He's really getting into this - finally. I lean back and give his ass a healthy smack to encourage him to speak up. "THANK you, Mistress! Thank you so much!" God, he's hot when he's submissive.

"You're most welcome, whore," I say, and then I fuck him in earnest. I pull back slowly, then pound into him savagely. I want to get as deep into that tight little hole as I can - I want to make him beg me to stop while I ravage him. He starts moaning and whimpering alternately as I continue my onslaught. "Push your ass up, slut." He props up on his knees just enough for me to reach his cock. I continue pounding into him as I stroke him - each thrust pushing him forward so he was practically fucking my hand.

"Oh. Fuck. Oh. FUUCK." He manages to gasp out. His arms are writhing and pulling on his restraints, testing the strength of my knots. They hold. "Fuck, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." Music to my ears. I growl as I pump into him.

"Cum for me, you little cockwhore. Cum for me with my cock in your ass. I knew you were going to like it, you FILTHY. LITTLE. SLUT." I punctuated my words with deep thrusts and he practically exploded. He fucks my hand wildly as he moans, thanking me all the while.

"Thank you mistress, I'm a good slut for you - god, THANK YOU MISTRESS!" I push into him one final time, holding myself inside him as he pulses. Finally I pull out and we lay there, panting. I give his ass a good smack and get up to go to the living room.

"Claire? I think you're forgetting something."

"No? I know a good slut can wait for me to come back with two glasses of wine. Then I'll untie you and you can clean up...and we'll talk about that offer you made, I believe you said you'd eat me out for an hour?"

I hear him laugh.

"Yes Mistress."

menensia
menensia
78 Followers