Australian Abduction Ch. 02

Story Info
My captivity continues as I'm forced to face my true nature!
10.2k words
4.53
67.3k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
602 Followers

As before, any comments are gratefully received.

I hope you enjoy this next part.

You did well, just now," I hear my captor say, "but you did not ask my permission before cumming."

My heart dropped as I realised the truth of his words.

"I'm sorry Master," I found myself saying. "I couldn't help it!"

"Because you performed beyond expectation, I will forgive you on this one occasion." He reassured me. "But you will still be subject to punishment this afternoon for your earlier transgressions."

For a second time in quick session, my heart sank.

"If you submit to your punishment without complaint, then I will show you how the pain of punishment can be transmuted into pleasure. In fact, I believe you've just had a taste of how that can be!"

He laughed as a sudden blush swept across my face.

I feel sudden pain as he removes the clamps from my labia, but he massages them gently until the feeling turns from pain to pleasure. When I sigh, I feel his fingers move away and can't suppress a little moan of frustration at the action. Again I hear his quiet chuckle, but this time he doesn't say anything as his hands move down my legs, removing the thigh straps and unlocking my wrist cuffs. He brings the 2 parts of the gurney back together and then moves to unlock my wrists. He pulls me into a sitting position and supports me as I try to regain my balance. My body is shaky from the sessions I have been through today.

When I'm ready, he cuffs my wrists behind my back, then takes my arm and guides me out of the room. We move from the bedroom into the bathroom and I hear the sound of the shower being turned on.

When he pulls me to a stop I spread my feet wide without even thinking. I'm rewarded with a murmured "Good Girl". He pushes me slowly backwards until I'm standing under the gentle kiss of warm water descending from the shower head. He leaves me standing there for a few minutes, letting the warm water relax my body and soothe away some of the tension. Then I feel his hands slowly start to trace slippery lines across my body with shower gel. He starts at my neckline, just underneath the collar encircling my throat. His fingers trace lightly over my collar bone then his hands move slowly & gently down my arms, massaging away the tension contained in them. Despite my captive state, I start to relax under the expert touch of my captor.

I hear more gel being poured into his hands which then move down the sides of my body, across my abdomen and then down my legs, all with that soft, light touch. A comfortable warmth is spreading through my limbs as I relax even more. He turns me around and pulls me back against his body. With a shock I realise that he is naked and I can feel his hard cock pressing against my ass. I tense for a moment, but his hands continue their slow massage across my body. I groggily realise that he has scrupulously avoided touching either my breasts, pussy or ass and can't help but wonder why? Before long, I surrender completely to the warmth of the water and the gentle touch of his hands.

Without realising, I let my head drop back against his chest. He brings one arm up and encircles my waist as his other hand, slick with gel begins to slowly massage first one then the other breast. Unlike the last session, there is no violence, just a firm but soothing massage. You feel me relax further and your fingers drift down my belly until they reach my clit. They gently pull back the clitoral hood and again softly rub & massage my clit. By now I can't prevent a moan from escaping my lips. This feeling is so sensuous!

Still keeping his arm around my waist, his fingers drift further down and slide between my pussy lips. Excruciatingly slowly, the fingers stroke & tease my pussy, always just short of applying the kind of pressure I'm starting to need. The heat from the water combined with this light, slow caressing is making me light-headed and I sway against my captor's body. I've forgotten that I should hate him, forgotten that he's denied me my freedom, that he's holding me against my will. All I feel is a boneless lassitude that invades my body and a deep, urgent longing for a fulfilment that is being denied to me by those oh so gentle fingers!

"What a wanton little slut I've found," I hear my captor say with a laugh. "Even after all you've been through this morning, you're still eager for more!"

In a daze I feel myself being pulled from the shower & gently patted down before being led back to the bed. I'm pushed backwards onto it and once again find myself stretched wide as my ankles & wrists are attached to the head & foot of the bed. I hear my captor's footsteps cross the room then return and feel his weight settle to the bed beside me.

"So you think you can tempt me into making you cum again, do you?" he asks.

I shake my head vigorously, fearful of punishment.

"Your body tells me otherwise," he says. "Your body tells me that you're a little whore who craves sex."

Again I shake my head in denial.

"In fact your body tells me the truth that you have been denying to yourself. It tells me that your true nature is submissive, at least in the bedroom," he continues. "Over the last 24 hours your body has confirmed to me what your stories indicated could be possible. I' now even more sure that my choice of you was correct. You will serve me well and you will enjoy doing it!"

His words rock my sanity. I've always thought of myself as a strong and independent woman. I dislike being told what to do and am always ready to push my opinion in discussions. How could he possibly believe that I was a natural submissive? And yet ..... as my mind runs back through the last 24 hours I realise that being captured, with control over my body being taken away, with being forced to cum and having every part of my body used for others' pleasure has resulted in my having the strongest orgasms I've ever experienced in my life! I realise that up until now, I've never really let go, never given in to the full experience. It is slowly dawning on me that by doing so, I have robbed myself of so much!

I'm so caught up in my thoughts that it takes me a moment or two to realise something is whispering across my skin so lightly that I can hardly feel it. Again & again I feel my skin being touched by the faintest caress. I can't tell what it is but I can feel the effect it's having on my body! So far I've only felt the touch down my sides. Now it's moving across my belly and abdomen, which I can feel tighten in response. My body is tingling and I want to flinch away but tied down tightly to the bed, I can't move!

My thigh flinches as that whispering touch brushes across it & down the inside of my leg. The tingling in my body increases as I feel the caress move down the insides of my leg & across the sole of my foot before moving back up the inside of my other leg. This action is repeated over & over again as I lie, helpless to get away from the persistent, ephemeral teasing.

By now I'm panting and the tingling in my body is starting to turn into something stronger. I suddenly feel that maddening caress start to stroke along the outside of my breasts, first one then the other, always just on the edge of awareness. I moan as the sensations start to build. That feather light touch brushes delicately across my nipple & I gasp as heat floods my pussy. Another caress over my other nipple brings another flood of heat followed by a groan as whatever is being used on my nipples is quickly flickered over them!

The maddening sensation leaves my nipples but my relief is short lived as I feel it lightly floating over my clit. I feel my captor's hand drawing back my clitoral hood to give more access and again groan as wave after wave of heat starts to flow through my body. His hand moves down and spreads my pussy lips, and now that light touch is driving me wild. I feel myself spiralling up towards an orgasm in incredibly slow increments, so slow that it is physically painful. I'm desperate for release, desperate for an end to whatever is so delicately stimulating me.

"Please!" I cry out, "Please, Master, I can't take it anymore. I need you to fuck me! I need you to fuck me until I cum, I need you to tell me I can cum!"

The tickling stops for a moment.

"What is it you really want?" my captor asks. "Tell me what you really need."

I know what he is asking. The conversation before this exquisite torture has opened my mind to what I've been concealing from myself all these years.

"I want you to be my Master," I pant. "I want you to train me to be your submissive. I want to please you. I want you to show me how far I can go!"

I heard a quick intake of breath.

"Well, this is a surprise," I hear my captor murmur. "I had expected you to beg me to make you cum, to take away the feather and give you release. But this is so much better!" There was a pause, then he raised his voice. "Do you, of your own free will, agree that you will become my submissive? That you will wear my collar and obey my orders at all times? That you will do as ordered with no complaint and no resistance?"

"Yes, Master, I do!" I hear myself say. Part of me is in shock at my words. The other part is exulting that finally I have acknowledged my true nature.

"Do you agree to hand over control of your life and your body to me, to acknowledge me as your Master?"

I hesitate, he is asking me to hand over complete control. He waits patiently for my answer.

"Yes Master," I eventually say in a subdued voice.

My captor takes pity on me. "I will allow you to choose where you work and what you do for a job. However, you will live in an apartment that I choose for you and you will wear only what I tell you to wear. You will receive daily instructions that you will obey to the letter. Do I make myself clear?

"Yes Master," I say in a slightly clearer voice. Whilst being given some freedom, it is clear that I am his possession but I have made my decision and there is no going back.

I feel his weight shift and feel the tip of his cock enter my pussy slowly. Fingers take the place of whatever was caressing my body but they still move over my nipples with maddeningly light touches. He inches his cock inside me excruciatingly slowly whilst keeping up the light caresses on my nipples. Once he is fully embedded in my pussy, his balls pressed against my labia, he starts to rock, very slowly, barely moving. This is something I've never experienced before! He is moving my body towards orgasm but at a rate that is unbearably slow. The sensations in my body build at such a slow rate that their intensity is magnified. His other hand moves down to my clit and starts to gently rub it, again with that incredible slowness that has me writhing underneath him. By now I'm desperate to cum but haven't yet reached the point that will send me crashing over into release.

"Beg me for it," I hear his voice in my ear. "Tell me that you're my whore, that you're my dirty little whore who needs her Master to fuck her pussy until she cums. Beg me and make me believe it. Tell me that you belong to me, that you exist only for my pleasure!"

By now I'm so desperate that I'll do anything, say anything if he will just give me the release I so desperately crave.

"Please Master, I beg you." I cry out. "Please fuck me, fuck me hard. I'm your dirty little whore who needs my Master to fuck me until I cum. I belong to you, I exist only to serve you, to pleasure you. Please Master, make me cum. Please let me cum!"

"Very good," he says, "Very nicely said. As you begged so prettily I will give you what you want, but you will only cum at my command, is that understood?"

"Yes Master, thank you Master," I reply.

Slowly, excruciatingly slowly, he begins to increase his force & rhythm. I can feel my orgasm start to inexorably build. Still he keeps from fucking me hard or fast, although the intensity of his rocking motion increases. He keeps me at this level for what feels like hours. I'm panting but still nowhere near the release I crave. Again he increases the intensity of his rhythm and again my body climbs another level higher. By now I'm begging him constantly to give me what I need but he pays no attention. By slow increments he increases the intensity of his rocking motion until finally he has me hovering at the edge. He increases the intensity once more and now he has me pushed hard at the edge in danger of crashing over but he hasn't yet given me permission to cum.

"Please Master, let me cum!" I beg him.

"Not yet!" he tells me, continuing with the same intensity as before.

I bite my lip and desperately try to hold on. My body is trembling with the stress of staving off the impending orgasm. He maintains the intensity of his rocking but now shifts position slightly so that each rocking motion starts to stimulate my clit. This is becoming unbearable and I don't know how much longer I can hold on for!

"Please Master, I need to cum. I can't hold out any longer!" I cry.

"No!" he barks. "You will cum at my command and not before!"

I can feel his cock is rock hard inside me and marvel at his control. He keeps up with his rocking until the tremors in my body increase to the point of shuddering as I desperately try to stave off my orgasm.

I feel him insert a finger into my ass and groan as the movement almost sends me over the edge. He suddenly withdraws his cock and I hear his voice growl, "Now, you little whore, cum for your Master, cum now!"

As he says this his cock plunges deep inside me, as does his finger in my ass. His teeth clamp down on my nipple and I scream as I crash over the edge into the most intense orgasm of my life!

As I slowly descend from that intense climax, I'm aware of the weight of his body pinning me to the bed. I feel his teeth bite into the flesh of my shoulders, first one side, then the other before he slowly withdraws his cock from my pussy. As he does so, I feel a flood of liquid gush out, a combination of his cum and mine & my face flushes hot with embarrassment. I feel his wet cock on my lips and know what I must do. I open my mouth and take it inside, licking and sucking the combined juices from his cock. I've never tasted my own juices before and it is a strange experience but I know that now I have willingly agreed to be my Master's sub, that I must not give anything but my best effort at all times. I concentrate on the task at hand, ensuring his cock is completely clean and am rewarded by his cock being replaced with his tongue as he kisses me, long & hard. I'm so surprised that I barely register the fact that my Master is bearded, the first hint I've received as to his appearance! His mouth ravages mine, his tongue hard & demanding as he continues the kiss until I'm gasping for air. Finally he removes his mouth from mine & I feel his weight lift from the bed.

"Mmm, well done my little whore," he says. "You have performed well and I am pleased with you. I am particularly pleased that you have chosen, of your own free will, to accept your submissive nature and offer yourself to me. However," he cautioned, "do not think that because you have pleased me, I have forgotten that you require punishment for your earlier resistance!

My heart falls. If I'm completely honest with myself, I had hoped that by offering myself to him freely, I would avoid the threatened punishment! Obviously that was not to be.

"As my submissive, you will be punished for each and every transgression you commit and if you do not transgress, you will also be punished simply because I decide to do so. This is because you have willingly placed yourself under my control and as my sub, you will be expected to submit to everything demanded of you, whether it is painful or pleasurable. Your sole duty is to please me, your Master. When with me you will have no need to worry about money or clothing or any other mundane matter. As my sub those decisions will be made by me. I will decide whether or not you will be clothed, what you will eat and when, I will decide when you will be allowed to relieve yourself and will expect you to maintain control at all times. If you slip, you will be punished soundly, as I have already explained that I expect my sub and my surroundings to be clean at all times! You will be allowed to cum only when I give my permission and there will be times, I can assure you, that my permission will not be forthcoming. You will accept this without complaint. You have willingly given yourself to me. By asking me to be your Master, you have ceded control of your body to me. I own you completely and that also means I own your orgasms and your bodily functions! When you leave this house an apartment will be chosen for you. You will be under observation at all times and any deviation from my orders will result in your being brought to me for punishment. "

As I listen to my new Master, the enormity of what I have willingly entered into comes crashing down around me. I'm to be allowed no real freedom except for in my professional life. My new Master has made it abundantly clear that my personal life is now his to command and if I do not obey his every command, I have little doubt that I will regret it. So far the worst that had really happened to me was to be used by multiple people, but his constant references to punishment have me apprehensive in the extreme. If he does not consider what I have already gone through as punishment, then what does constitute as punishment is likely to be more than I can endure!

I feel my ankle being tethered to the bed and hear my Master's footsteps cross the room and exit through the door. I start to shake as the apprehension builds, my mind throwing up vision after vision, each one worse that the preceding one!

I'm broken out of my downward spiral by the sound of him returning. He holds me upright and I can smell an appetising, savoury aroma under my nose. He tells me to open my mouth and proceeds to spoon feed warm soup into me. There is more of it than I anticipate and before too long I feel full. The warmth of the soup has relaxed me and dispelled the horrific visions I've been having. I feel a damp cloth wipe my mouth and then a straw is placed to my lips. My Master tells me to drink and as I obey, a cool, refreshing liquid slips down my throat. As I finish the last of it, my Master explains that the soup is loaded with restoratives to replace the calories I've burned since arriving. He also advises that the drink is full of electrolytes and will ensure that I stay hydrated. As I finish the last of the drink, I realise that it is not just restoratives and electrolytes that I have been given, but I'm helpless to resist as the drug steals away my consciousness and I pass out.

When I come to, I am bound in a vertical X position. My arms & legs are stretched wide and my head is once again enclosed in a hood that has been attached to something that keeps me from moving my head at all. I am stretched so wide that my body is completely taut and I can feel the strain in my muscles.

I hear a swishing sound and yelp as a line of fire rips across the top of my breasts.

"Good," I hear my Master say. "You're awake. Welcome to your punishment, sub. I have decided that as punishment for resisting my initial commands and also for writing such graphic stories that your readers cannot help but get turned on, you will be whipped from top to toe. I was going to use a schooling whip on you," he continues and I start to shake. He notices my reaction. "Ah yes, you ride and train horses, do you not?" he says, then continues without waiting for a response. "No doubt you are aware of how much that particular whip can hurt!"

"Y-yes Master" I stammer.

Another line of fire rips across my breasts and I cry out.

"Silence!" he barks. "In your punishment sessions you are not gagged as I wish to hear your distress but you are not to speak unless I order you to do so, and then only to either count the strokes being delivered or to thank me for treating you as the disobedient whore that you are!"

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
602 Followers