Australian Abduction Ch. 03

Story Info
I'm taken to the heights before being released.
10.5k words
4.62
59.3k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
601 Followers

Well, this is the final part of this story. I hope everyone enjoys the culmation of this adventure!

By the time he returns, my nipples and clit are throbbing. The hum ceases as he switches off the machine. The vacuum surrounding my nipples and clit eases and I sigh with relief as my Master removes the tubes. He runs a finger lightly over my nipples and I gasp. I can't see but they're hyper sensitive and feel as if they've increased in size. He then moves his hand down to my mind and brushes his fingers over my clit. This time I can't help but cry out as his touch moves over it. Again, it feels as if it's increased in size and his touch proves how hypersensitive it's become. The slightest touch sends shudders shooting through my body.

"Good," I hear him say, "I believe that you're ready. However, I do not want anyone else to see your face. That is reserved for my eyes only."

I hear a drawer open & close then feel a hood slip over my head. My Master unties the blindfold and slips it off under the hood. He then laces the hood tightly over my head. I feel my wrists and ankles being unlocked and he pulls me to my feet. He clips something to the front of my collar and tugs me forward. I obediently follow him out of the room and down a passageway. I hear a door open and a murmur of voices as we enter.

"Ladies and Gentleman," I hear my Master say, "May I present the grand finale to our bi-annual meeting?"

A round of applause greets his words.

"I believe you have agreed amongst yourselves that the ladies will start this competition, am I correct," my Master asks.

'You are indeed," a woman replies. "After all, we need to show the men how it's done!"

"What she really means is that your toy will be so exhausted after we finish with her that the ladies won't stand a chance of winning the competition!" a male voice replies.

I recognise it as belonging to the man who experimented on me earlier.

"In your dreams!" I hear another woman say.

"Why don't we let our actions speak louder than words?" I hear a second man say.

Voices raise and my Master's voice cracks out across them.

"Do you want me to cancel this competition?" he asks.

Silence falls immediately.

"I didn't think so," he continues. "Shall we begin?"

There's a murmur of consent.

"How do you want her?" my Master asks.

"Let's get her into the harness," said the first woman.

My Master leads me across the floor then tells me to assume position 3. I obey him, placing my hands behind my head and spreading my feet wide.

There's a murmur of approval as I stand obediently quiet in the centre of the room. I hear heels approach me and something is fastened to the back of my corset. I feel wide leather straps being fastened tightly around my thighs and then my wrists are attached to each one. I hear a motor start up and feel myself being lifted off the floor. Hands are placed on my shoulders and I'm tipped forward until my body is horizontal. Something is attached to the front of my corset and I'm now held stable. I feel my ankles drawn back towards my ass and secured in place. My thighs are drawn apart and then fixed in place. My pussy is now completely exposed.

Small hands grip my breasts and I feel the cables being pulled from my corset and wrapped tightly around their base. I bite back a groan as I feel my breasts swell once more in their tight confinement.

"I think we're ready to begin now," I hear the first woman say.

"Before you start, I would just like to remind you all that her ass belongs to me, and me alone! I expect you all to respect my wishes in this respect."

There was a ripple of consent in the room.

I feel hands start to massage my breasts, their thumbs brushing over the tops of my super sensitive nipples. I moan at their touch, which is already sending shivers through my body. Another hand moves down to my clit. I flinch as the fingers move lightly over the sensitive nub. The shivers turn to tremors as they continue to rub & stroke my clit. I moan louder. The fingers slip down between my pussy lips and I hear a woman exclaim.

"My god, she's already wet!" she says.

The hands on my breasts cease what they're doing.

"You're kidding!" the other woman exclaims.

I feel another hand slip between my pussy lips.

"Well, well, she really is a horny little whore, isn't she?" she says.

"Let's move thing's up a gear shall we?" the first woman says.

"I'm game," the other says.

I hear heels walk across the room and a slither of material slipping to the floor.

"Mmm, nice ass," I hear one of the men say.

"Keep your mind on the toy," the woman replies. "After we're done with her you're going to have your work cut out to get any kind of reaction out of her!"

The clicking heels draw close to my body again. I hear something being rolled underneath me then gasp as I feel a mouth fasten onto my clit and fingers start to roll my nipples between them. I groan as the combination starts me on the now familiar pathway. I feel my pussy getting wetter as the mouth and fingers do their work on my already throbbing clit & nipples. They work determinedly and I'm soon groaning aloud.

I feel slim hands on my hips and then something wide & solid thrusts into my hot, wet pussy. With a shock I realise that the other woman has donned a strap-on and is now fucking my pussy. She starts off slowly and the dildo stretches me wider than any cock that I've had before. I groan in panic but am quickly distracted by the expert way my clit is being worked. The pump has made it super-sensitive and I can't believe how incredibly talented the woman is who's working on me. Before long, I'm trying to raise my hips to accommodate the dildo deeper. The woman fucking me notices and shifts my body slightly. Now as she pumps into me the dildo rubs over my g-spot. Now I'm groaning deep in my throat, the sound animalistic & raw.

"I think she's close," the woman fucking me says. "Let's push her over the top, shall we?"

I feel my clit being determinedly assaulted as the speed of the dildo fucking me increases. My body starts to shudder in the prelude to an orgasm. Suddenly, small teeth clamp down on my clit, my nipples are pinched hard and a slim finger is thrust into my ass as the woman fucking me pulls me deeply onto the dildo. I cry out as the combination sends me over the edge. I can feel my juices squirt around the dildo and can do nothing but hang, shaking as the women withdraw from my body.

"Top that boys!" I hear one of the women say triumphantly.

I feel myself being lowered to the floor and my ankles are released from my thighs. I groan quietly as this eases the strain in my legs but being lowered to the floor means that my bound breasts are crushed beneath me, placing greater pressure on their swollen flesh. Nevertheless, I remain quietly & obediently in place, making no move to escape.

I hear wheels crossing the room and then the click of latches & bolts being shot. Two pairs of strong, male hands grip my ankles and shoulders and I'm lifted off the floor, flipped over and placed on the now familiar metal gurney. My ankles are locked down and I feel straps being run across my body in various placed before being tightened – my shoulders, my arms at the elbows, my stomach & my hips. I feel the wrist cuffs locked to the gurney in addition to being locked to the corset. The thigh cuffs are also locked into place and then, as I have already anticipated, the legs are swung wide before being locked down into place.

"I think we should let her recover before taking our turn," I hear one of the men say. "After all, this needs to be a fair competition and I don't want the women to claim that they've already done our work for us!"

The people in the room laughed and move away from me. I can hear a low buzz of conversation from where I lie bound & immobile. The room is just cool enough that my nipples remain erect and hard, although I don't know how much of this is also due to the pumps that my Master has applied prior to this session! Eventually, I feel all traces of my previous orgasm leave my body and drift slowly into a relaxed, semi-conscious state. I'm amazed by my change in attitude. Only 2 days ago I would have been fighting tooth & nail to escape my captivity and abuse. Now, I am content to just lie and wait for whatever happens next. With a jolt I realise that I have formed a bond of trust with my Master. He has demonstrated that he is harsh but fair. He threatened to call off the competition when it seemed to be getting out of control and has already told me that he has banned one member of his group from coming near me. Somehow I know that he will not let anything happen to me that would result in permanent damage!

How long I lie on the gurney with my thoughts spinning, I don't know, but I gradually become aware of footsteps returning to where I'm restrained. My breathing quickens as I try to anticipate what is about to happen, and this is noticed.

"You see, the horny little whore is eager for more action," I hear a male voice say.

"Then let's show her how real men use their fuck toys, shall we?" the other replies.

I hear a latch being drawn back and suddenly my head is tilted downwards as the metal supporting it changes position. Hands reach out & I feel my nipples being rolled between their fingers with the occasional nail being dragged over the sensitive nipples. I feel another hand slip between my thighs and fingers explore my slit, still slightly moist from my earlier orgasm. One hand is removed from my nipple and I feel my jaw being gripped & my mouth forced wide. A large cock embeds itself deeply in my mouth & I'm commanded to lick & suck it. I do what I'm told as the hands return to their stimulation of my nipples and to my surprise, I feel myself getting moist.

"You see?" a male voice says triumphantly. "I told you this little slut gets off on giving head!"

The fingers at my slit stroke through my now moist pussy folds.

"I think you're right!" the other voice exclaims. "My god, what a find she is! You're a lucky bastard!" he tells my Master.

Once again, a hand is removed from my nipple but this time I can't hold back a gasp as a hot mouth instead fastens onto it, sucking and biting down hard. Without realising what I'm doing, I moan & open my throat wider to accommodate more of the cock that is now thrusting in & out of my mouth.

"Either your training methods have improved beyond all recognition or your new whore is a very quick learner!" I hear a male voice groan above me.

My Master just laughs quietly and makes no comment.

I hear the sound of an electric motor and flinch as I feel sudden, intense vibration against my clit. Fingers have peeled back my clitoral hood, exposing the still sensitive nub and my hips try to buck violently as it reacts to the vibrator. A strong hand pushes down hard on my mound, completely immobilising my hips and ensuring there is no escape from the vibrations. My body shudders as it reacts violently to the intense stimulation. I feel my right nipple being pinched hard & pulled away from my body then cry out, the sound muffled by the cock lodged in my throat, as I feel something clamp tightly down around the abused nub. The nipple is kept pulled away from my body & the tension is kept on as my left nipple is treated the same way. Both nipples are now gripped by clamps and pulled away from my body. I feel a gush of wetness in my pussy as it reacts to this treatment. Then I groan as I suddenly feel vibrations pierce my nipples, fed by the clamps.

I vaguely hear the sound of something being locked into place and the wand on my clit is shoved even harder against it and this time there is no give whatsoever as the vibrations increase in speed & power. I feel pressure at the entrance to my pussy and suddenly another cock is thrusting into me. By now I'm completely swept away by the rush of sensation ripping through my body and am only vaguely aware of something penetrating my ass. The pressure continues until something very long & rippled is inserted fully into my and then my ass is also assaulted by intense vibrations. It's too much for me and I completely lose control. I'm constantly groaning, deep, guttural sounds as my body crashes over into its first orgasm. The men fucking me don't stop, however. They simply increase the speed & power of their thrusts and I fuzzily feel the vibrations increase in intensity. I have no chance to descend from the first orgasm and instead I'm forced even higher. Now I'm actively trying to get the cocks deeper into me – my body craving release in pure animal reaction. A hand encircles my throat & clamps down firmly. For some reason this just spikes me higher and I dimly feel the final hard thrusts of both cocks inside me as I reach an unbearable crescendo and blackness enfolds me.

When I come to, there is warm, sticky liquid running down my face and between my thighs. I groggily realise that both men must have cum as I lost consciousness. My body feels as weak as a kitten and I'm content to lie, boneless, on the gurney as voices surround me. Thankfully the vibrators have been turned off, but my nipples are still tightly pulled away from my chest and the vibrators on my clit & in my ass are still in place.

"She's awake," I hear a woman say.

I feel a firm pair of hands wipe the cum from my face with a soft cloth and lift my head until I hear the click of a latch signal that the surface is once more flat underneath me. The tension on my nipples is released and I cry out as the clamps are quickly pulled off.

"Easy!" I hear my Master say softly. "It's all over now. You performed very well and I'm pleased with you."

I whimper a little as my clit is rubbed by the removal of the wand and again as the anal beads are slid out of my ass. The cloth is gently wiped over my cum slick pussy and I moan as even that gentle action sends shivers through my body. I'm so tightly strung that even the slightest stimulation will be enough to send me climbing towards another orgasm and I'm scared that I won't be able to survive much more!

The conversation continues around me. It seems as if there is a dispute arising between the men and the women.

"You cheated!" one woman accuses. "You used means other than what nature gave you to bring her off!"

"Well so did you!" a male voice responds bluntly.

"That's different!" is the sharp retort. "We should win by default!"

"Nonsense," is the response. " We win due to the extreme response we achieved!"

"Enough!" I hear my Master's voice cut in. "Whilst the ladies were extremely skilful I have to declare that the gentlemen are the winners of this competition."

"But" a woman interrupted, "they cheated! They used vibrators!"

"There was nothing in the rules that said they couldn't use other items," my Master replies mildly. "And there can be no doubt that whilst the ladies made my little slut cum, the gentlemen elicited the more powerful and sustained response."

I hear the women start to grumble.

"I said enough!" my Master barks. "Now if you will all kindly retire to the next room, I will see to my sub and join you for the final dinner."

I hear the raised voices fade as the people move across the room and out of the door. My Master unlocks me from the gurney and helps me to my feet. I'm stiff, sore and every part of my body aches, from my mouth to my ass and thighs.

Instead of being tugged by a leash, I feel my Master's arm across the back of my shoulders as he guides me back to the bathroom. I stand obediently still & quiet as he releases the cables from my breasts but cannot help a whimper as the sensation flooding back into them assaults me with needle-like intensity. He notices and gently massages each breast until the pain recedes. He turns me around and tells me to place my hands on the wall of the shower. I obey him and wince as he tugs at the laces of my corset. The wince turns into a sigh of relief as I feel the constriction of my body ease and he removes the corset. He then unlaces the hoods and draws it off my head. I hear both garments fall to the floor, followed by the slither of lighter material.

I blink at the sudden light and taking advantage, My Master pulls my head back and once more drops liquid into my eyes, blurring my vision.

The shower is turned on and I'm manoeuvred back until I'm standing under the hot water as it sluices down my body.

My Master's hands are everywhere, massaging the pain away from my body. He uses a soft cloth to clean my ass & pussy and around my tender breasts. It feels so good and I moan as I involuntarily sway against him. I can feel his hard cock push against my mound, tangible proof that he wants me and yet is holding back. Without waiting for a command, I sink to my knees and take his cock into my mouth, licking and sucking his hot, hard shaft. I feel his hands descend & bury themselves in my hair, pulling my head into his body, forcing his cock deeper down my throat. I continue to lick and suck him until I can feel his cock start to pulsate. Suddenly he withdraws and I'm flipped over onto my hands and knees. I feel his hands spread my ass cheeks and know he is about to penetrate me. I'm no longer scared of his cock invading my ass and as I feel its tip at my asshole, I push back onto it, taking it deeper inside me.

"Good girl!" I hear him say.

Keeping one hand on my hips, I feel his other snake around until I feel his fingers plunging into my pussy. In perfect rhythm, he matches the thrusts of his cock with the plunging of his fingers, thrusting them deep inside me and stimulating my g-spot. I'm still so wound up from the previous session that in no time at all I'm shuddering on the brink of yet another orgasm. I just about manage to retain the presence of mind to beg for permission to cum.

"Tell me you want me," my Master groans. "Tell me you want your Master to make u cum."

"Please Master, I want you!" I gasp out. "I need you to make me cum. Please Master, make me cum!"

He increases his thrusts inside me. My body is being rocked forwards and back by his force and power as he pounds into my. I start to shudder and know I've reached the point of no return. I can't hold out any longer. My Master senses this.

"Now!" he grinds out. "Cum for your Master. Cum for me like the wanton little whore that you know you are!"

His words are rough and hoarse but they're enough to push me over the edge. I feel my body go weak and collapse to the floor of the shower, my Master's body pinning me in place as I feel his hot seed spurt deep inside me. We lie there for a while, the hot water bathing our bodies. Eventually I feel his weight lift off me and try to rise.

"Stay there," he commands softly. I feel my ass cheeks being gently spread and a plastic tube is inserted. There is a gentle surge of water inside my anal passage and then he slowly pulls me to my feet. Instinctively, I hold the water inside me. My Master notices and laughs gently.

"Well, well, you really are a fast learner!" he says. "You may release the water" he says.

I gratefully obey him and stand dutifully still as he turns off the water and pats me down gently with a towel. He leads me back to the bed and fastens one ankle to the post. The heat of the shower combines with the intense sexual exertion I've just been through and before I even hear him leave the room, I'm slipping into an exhausted sleep.

I awake a little later to a room that's pitch dark. I hear the door open and strain to catch a glimpse of my Master. All I can see, however, is a dark outline.

"Close your eyes," he orders and I reluctantly obey.

I hear his footsteps approach and something rattles next to the bed. I realise he must have been carrying a tray which has now been set down on a table. Next I feel a blindfold slip snugly over my eyes before my Master pulls me into a sitting position. There is a wonderful savoury aroma arising from beside me and I find my mouth is watering.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
601 Followers