Australian Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cheers." She clinked bottles with him. "What else are you up to tonight?"

"Nothing planned. Perhaps some TV."

"So we're both at a loose end."

"I guess so."

"Do you like my dress?"

"Of course."

She drained her bottle. "Do you have any more of this? It's good."

"Sure." He said and started to get up.

"No, you sit still." Louisa got up and went for the stair. "You must be tired after all that exertion."

Paul thought about how hot and sexy that body was while she was away. He shouldn't think like that. Jeff was a friend. But then Jeff had said it would be OK. Or, at least, that was what he remembered from Hogmanay. He also remembered the way Louisa kept looking at him and saying nice things about him and the way she kept, crossing and uncrossing her legs until her skirt rose so high that he could see, or thought he could see, the pink mound of her love-hole. Oh god, it was a long time since he'd had a woman...

Louisa returned with a cooler full of beer and an annoyed look on her face. "I just had a call from Jeff. He'll be at least two hours. No point in going out after that. We might as well party here." From the corner of her eye she could see Jeff. He was just a shadow in the darkness above. But she didn't want Paul to see him so she sat to the other side of him and gave Paul full view up her skirt.

"Here." She passed him a beer. "You don't mind me barging in on your quiet evening?" She looked down at his hardening bulge. These shorts were never designed to enclose a fully-erect penis.

"No, not at all. I like you." He supped some of the cool liquid. He knew he should be drinking water after exercise, but he was feeling a bit unsteady about everything and the alcohol helped.

"Did you think about the things I said?" Was she coming on to him? "I mean separating out love, sex, partnership, friendship and so on?" She wasn't coming on to him.

"Yes."

"And?"

"I don't know. I've been brought up to believe that you should look for them all at once."

"And if you're disappointed, you get hurt and stop looking?"

"For the moment."

"Did it occur to you that your lack of experience might be an issue with your girlfriends?"

"Yes. After the other night, when we talked about it"

"So you need to get experience."

"I guess so."

"Do you like my dress?"

"Yes."

"You give very short answers. A woman likes to be pampered and complimented. Why do you like it?"

"You're very sexy in it."

"Because?"

Paul's throat was drying up. He wasn't used to speaking so openly with women. "Because you have lovely breasts."

"I do have lovely breasts, Paul," she answered, "many men have given me compliments on my tits. Do you find anything else attractive?"

"Your eyes."

"Really Paul?" She stood up from her seat and went over to him. She leaned forward so that he could look closely into them and searched his eyes imploringly. "Do you like my eyes?" Her perfume was powerful and her whole body felt as if it was sweeping over him. He tried to look at her eyes, but her breasts were clearly visible, almost entirely revealed from this angle.

"Yes," he said hoarsely.

"'Yes, Louisa.' Why do you never use my name? You sound a bit dry, Paul. Have another beer." He was feeling quite heady and he watched as she turned towards the cooler, her rounded ass in touching distance as she leaned away from him to get out a beer. The tops of her sexy criss-cross stay-ups were clearly visible and more than that, he could see her pink vulva between her legs.

Still facing away, she asked, "don't you want to ask me something? You can see my naked cunt between my legs. I want you to ask me why I don't wear panties. You have to start the sentence with 'Louisa'."

She turned and handed him the beer, sitting back in her own chair with one leg across the arm, so that her full cunt was still clearly visible. "OK. Louisa, why don't you wear panties? I thought it was because you were trying to excite me."

"Oh you are a selfish boy, Paul. I don't wear panties for a lot of reasons. Firstly, it's unhygienic. All the fluids which a woman gives off have smells and these turn sour if the fresh air can't get in. Tights are even worse. Can you guess another reason?"

"I've heard that they spoil the line of some skirts and trousers," Louisa waited, her eyebrows raised questioningly, "Louisa." he finished.

"That's better. I like hearing you say my name. I feel closer to you that way. Yes, that's a good reason, and you will see many women with good bums not wearing knickers, because of that. You should pay close attention. They're doing it so men and other women will notice. And yes, I know it turns men on, but do you know who is most turned on not wearing knickers?"

"You, Louisa?"

"Yes me. And I feel horny every time the wind blows around inside my skirt and even hornier if I know a man has just caught a glimpse of my touche. Will you let me teach you Paul?" She moved over to him again and ran her hand up the cock straining at his shorts. Getting no reply to her question as Paul gulped at his beer, she unfastened the button and released the zip, pulling the shorts down enough to allow the cock to spring out fully. "Oh, Paul. What a beauty. You must have at least 9 inches here." Louisa ran her hand along the length of the erection with the fingers unable to close around. "And so thick. This is a divine cock, Paul. Let me lick it."

Louisa moistened her lips and ran her tongue around the tip, in ever widening circles. Then she spat on her hand and rubbed the length of it, guiding her hand with her tongue. "Tell me if you like it Paul."

"I like it Louisa." Paul gave a shudder. His last attempt at defence was gone. "And I would like you to teach me. No-one has ever held my cock as beautifully as you are at this moment. I want you to do more."

She raised her head from his tight erection and, still stroking gently and firmly, smiled up at him. "Run your fingers through my hair. It helps me feel your rhythm." Paul laid his hand softly on her head and she returned her mouth to cover the tip of his huge cock. She used her free hand to pull down his shorts and he obliged by taking his weight onto his arms, so that they slid away easily. She dropped them to his ankles and started to caress his balls. They were also huge and very firm. Paul hadn't cum in weeks. She worked her mouth further over his cock whilst running her hand up and down and softly caressing the balls. She could feel his rhythm begin to dictate her movements and she let her head stay still as the cock rose and fell inside her mouth. Paul's grip on her hair changed from soft to firm and he held her there, pushing down with a firm pressure.

For his part, Paul had never felt anything like this before. Most girls were frightened off by his size and neither of his girlfriends had been able to take him so deeply in their throats. He could feel the pressure building inside and his penis began to throb violently.

"I'm going to..."

But Louisa had already stopped working him.

"Not so fast, big boy. This isn't one-way, you know." She stood facing him, reached down and gathered the hem of her dress, pulling it over her head in one movement, her large breasts swinging free. She put her high heels back on. "Now, kneel at my feet, Paul. I want you to taste me."

Paul dropped forward off the chair onto his knees and Louisa spread her legs apart. "Show me how long your tongue is." Paul licked her. "Push it deep inside me. Deeper." He buried his face until his own lips met her pussy lips and stuck his tongue in as far as it would go. "Now bring it forward and lick me all the way to the tip of my clitoris." Paul knew what she meant but wasn't prepared for what he met. Her clitoris was about 1" long and hard, in the way that a cock gets hard. He hadn't felt this with either of the girlfriends, often struggling to find the right spot.

"There, there," Louisa cried, as he reached the very tip of her womanhood. "Keep licking, faster, faster." And then, suddenly, she let out a scream and a jet of warm stickiness caught his face. He pulled back, surprised, only to see that her cunt was wide and dripping with wetness.

"Come here, Paul." She pulled him up by the hair. "You are a very good pupil. Now use those strong arms to hold me close." She laid her head on his chest and put her arms around his waist while he held her shoulders and caressed her hair. "Another beer, I think Paul. You really took it out of me there. And then I want to feel that huge cock inside my dripping cunt and see how much sperm you can give."

"I nearly blew my load already, Louisa. And aren't you done?"

"Oh Paul, that's why I stopped you. I can cum seven or eight times a day, but you a lot less and, anyway, I need to be moist before that monster gets near my tender cunt. Come and lie with me on the mat and take those training shoes off. They look silly."

They sipped the beers while looking at the stars, like young lovers. Louisa occasionally ran her hand over his big cock and guided Paul's free hand to gently rub her tits.

"How do you feel now, Paul?" Louisa asked.

"Very happy, Louisa."

"Over your shyness?"

"Yes, but is it right?"

"Does it feel right?"

"Yes."

"And it feels right to me. And it's OK by Jeff. As we're the only three people involved, how can it be wrong?"

"It's not what I was brought up to believe."

"Are you going to tell your parents?"

"Of course not."

She leaned over him and gently ran a tongue over his nipple. "Then you have to decide on your own rights and wrongs. But believe me, the next young woman you have will be very glad you are more experienced."

"I want you to lick my nipple and take it into your mouth." Paul leaned over and ran his tongue around her pinkness. It seemed to be bigger than it had been earlier. Her body was soft and pliable and he ran his hand down between her legs feeling the still-wet mount and the lips spread wide. Louisa pulled up and down on his member, making sure it was firm. "Kiss me," she said and he leaned over her, planting his lips on hers. Their tongues began to dance together, plunging, exploring and heightening their passions. She firmly pushed his hips over and, moving her mouth to the side commanded, "I want to feel your cock. Now" And with that she guided the tip of his massive erection to the open lips of her engorged cunt and ran it up and down the length of her labia, caressing the clitoris as it rose, waiting for him to reach fever point.

Paul felt the warmth of her body and the excitement of his seduction rose within him. Louisa's firm hand on his cock and the light rubbing against her mount was sending him into ecstasy. He waited and waited for her to tell him to enter, but nothing came and finally his hips gave an involuntary thrust pushing right into her cunt and slamming against the back.

Louisa moaned, first in pain and then immense pleasure as her vagina, widened by this massive cock, overwhelmed by the mix of sensation which can only come when pain and pleasure are intermingled. She gurgled deeply, encouraging him with her hands pulling his hips in and out and in and out.

Paul needed no encouragement. His heart was racing and his strong body capable of huge deep thrusts. With each movement he came all the way out and then all the way back in again. Suddenly Louisa's back bucked and her hips rose, lifting him off the ground with amazing strength. She yelled deep animal noises as the friction of his huge member excited her clitoris, stretched her cunt and pounded her deepest insides. She came in waves, her body abandoned to the dizzy excesses of this young stud.

As she came her cunt tightened around Paul's member and he exploded inside her, one, two, three, and more endless jets of spunk striking the depth of her cunt. He was yelling loudly. "Louisa, Louisa, Louisa."

She could feel their force and pulled him out. "Spray me." She held his cock tight and watched as the streams of cum spread across her stomach and breasts, until at last he collapsed on her in a heap, the slippery sperm-laden fluid warm and sticky between them. His yells became whimpers and then, inexplicably, he began to cry, sobbing quietly into her breast.

Louisa stroked his hair like a child, whispering quietly into his ear. "It's OK, It's OK, It's OK."

His heaving slowed and he slowly lifted himself onto one elbow. "I'm sorry, Louisa. I don't know..."

"Don't apologise. We all have something inside us which needs to get out sometime. You're a very tightly coiled spring and making love has brought it out. I want you to know that the closeness which allowed you to release is not unusual, and I felt it to."

Paul smiled and softly caressed her cheek like some huge gorilla. "Thanks Louisa. Somehow I feel so much better and stronger inside now. I have been very afraid of sex and loving and hurting with my cock."

"Good. So you should be. It's a fucking monster. But you just need to make sure your woman is ready. Now you big beast of a boy, do you have a shower here and a cloth? Your flatmates will be back soon. Look at the mess your juices have made on the mat as they ran out of me."

On the balcony above, Jeff was struggling to keep his breathing quiet as his hand ran up and down his erect cock, giving vent to the excitement he felt at witnessing his wife being fucked by the young man. Louisa told Paul to lead the way down to the bathroom and, as she followed him through the door to the stairs, turned and looked up to her husband. The smile on her face seemed to be saying, "I hope you enjoyed that."

The shower was over a bath, and Paul handed Louisa a clean towel, turning to leave. "Come here," she said, "where do you think you're going? I want you to rub me down." She stepped into the running shower and held out her hand, inviting him in. "Rub that soap all over me." She commanded, pointing to a soap-on-a-rope hanging from the shower tap. "Start with my shoulders and then my back." Paul did as he was told. Then she turned to face him. "Now wash my breasts. No, not like that. Slowly, like this." Louisa took the soap from him and gently ran it over her breasts, round and round in decreasing circles until finally she was rubbing her own nipple. She gave an involuntary shiver. "Now do the other breast Paul, just like I did."

Paul took the soap and began to run it around the outer edges of Louisa's large breast. He moved slowly inwards and could see the nipple stand to attention as his circles became smaller. Finally he touched the areola very lightly, sliding the soap around the nipple, but not touching it. Louisa was panting quickly. "Give the soap to me now, Paul." She took it from him and worked up a lather between her hands. Then she cupped one hand under each of his balls and slowly circled them round. His cock, which had never quite deflated, started to react and she slid her hands, one following the other, from the base of this perfect penis, down to its tip. By the time she slid them back down his shaft, it was as hard as a steel rod and she longed to feel it inside her again.

Louisa passed the soap back to Paul. "You haven't washed my cunt yet. You got it all dirty with your filthy spunk. Now you need to wash it off." Use the soap. She spread her legs and motioned him. I want you to push it inside me. Paul looked briefly in amazement, but was getting to know that Louisa meant everything she said, so worked the lips apart and began to push the soap up her vagina. "Further, Paul." It slipped inside her with ease, and she gave a little cry of pleasure as it did so.

"Now pull it out again Paul and replace it with that huge prick. I want to feel your strength. Lift me onto your cock and work me up and down." Paul grabbed her buttocks and raised her off the floor of the bath. Louisa reached down with her hand and guided his altar to the mouth of her temple. He lowered her slowly down and, because of the mix of cum and soap, this time all she could feel was the pleasure of her cunt widening. She wrapped her legs around Paul's hips and began to work up and down, in rhythm with his hands pulling at her. The ecstasy filled her whole vagina and each time she rose and fell, his stiff erection rubbed at her clitoris raising her ever higher until she felt weightless, floating in a cloud of happiness. Suddenly she felt the juices welling inside her and with a deep groan, grabbed at his bum, grinding his cock up into her. "Harder, Paul, harder, fuck me, fuck me really hard."

Paul pulled her tight and lifted and dropped her over his cock, fighting against her clinging thighs. Louisa's demanding to be fucked made him even more horny and he took her hard. "You asked for it, you bitch," he said as he strained to the very limits, eliciting a cry of pain from Louisa. "You'll be well and truly fucked when I'm finished."

"Yes, Paul. I'm a bitch and a whore and I want you to fuck me stupid."

Paul pushed Louisa down into the bath and the water showered over them as he pulled her legs away, grabbing at her hands and pinning them back. Struggling but helpless, she fought against her restraint but her cries told Paul that she was enjoying every thrust. Suddenly her back arched and she gave way to the most magnificent cum. She wrestled her hands free, grabbed his neck and pulled him down biting his lip in her frenzy. Paul yelled and the pain and the tightening cunt made his cock pulse and release, pulse and release. "Fill me, big boy, fill me up." He strained one last time, then fell, crumpled, onto her voluptuous body.

They lay like that for a few minutes. "Paul, I need to go, Jim and Sally will be back any minute and you probably don't want them to catch us."

"That was fucking magnificent, Louisa. I really don't give a monkey's whether they know or not now. I feel free."

"Hmm. Let's keep it our little secret just now, though. Now get up, because I can't lift you off me."

Louisa stood up and dried off then popped up to the roof for her dress, slipping it over her as she went back down. She gave Paul a quick hug and a kiss as she went down to the door. "Will I see you again?" he called after her.

"We'll see." And with that she left. Paul stared at the door for a few minutes and then turned back up the stair, trying to recall exactly what had happened to him and why he had suddenly become so animalistic.

Jeff was waiting the balcony, his masturbation having given him only temporary release and his cock semi-erect as he nursed a glass of whisky and took pleasure in drawing on a cigar. "Wow. That was quite a show."

"And you missed the finale downstairs."

"Why don't you sit on my knee and tell me about it then?"

"Listen, hungry boy, I can see that weapon you're packing. Can't a girl get a moments rest? Get me a whisky and then I'll tell you about it."

When he got back, he handed her the whisky. She was sitting opposite his seat, her leg casually raised over the arm of the chair, her pink cunt staring up at him, a trail of white love-juice trickling down between her soft thighs.

Jeff sat back, awaiting the tale, knowing that he would soon mix his own cum in that deep orifice, along with Paul's and Louisa's.

12