Australian Opening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers

"Yes." I heard a muffled reply from Tim.

"Sue looks stunning on the verge of her climax. Her breasts and face flushed. Her eyes closed. Can you see her biting her lip?"

Suddenly his hand disappeared from my pussy. I was forlorn at the loss of his touch.

"No...No!" I protested "Please don't stop!"

I slid a hand down my stomach, through my trimmed hair, but before I could reach my clit Ian grabbed my wrist. I whimpered in frustration and stared into his eyes, pleading with him.

"Patience!" was all he said.

As I looked at him his gaze travelled down from my face to my chest.

"Sue, I think it's time for me to see your breasts."

He turned his head towards the cameras.

"I suspect Tim would be nodding in agreement if we could see him."

Just the thought of him playing with my breasts caused me to sigh.

I heard a "Yes, do that!" from the 'phone.

Ian whispered in my ear "Do you wish Tim was here? Wouldn't you like to see his cock? Do you think it's bigger or smaller than mine?"

He had read my mind but I was still catching my breath and couldn't respond.

"Sue?" he prompted.

"Oh yes." I finally said as his fingers slowly circled around my inner thigh caressing my bare flesh just above my hold-ups.

"Yes...Does he have a camera?" I was momentarily hopeful.

"No, sorry, I can't oblige on that one. But perhaps Dan can help."

I was befuddled, trying to work out who Dan was. The only Dan I could think of was the HR manager but he had gone home.

"Come in Dan." I heard Ian say as he kissed my cheek then nuzzled his nose into my ear.

"Your body tastes so sweet. We are going to have so much more fun."

His fingers continued to brush my inner thighs and I couldn't help but start to part my legs. I was desperate to feel his touch again. Meanwhile his left hand traced circles around the base of my spine. The ticklish sensation was delicious and I couldn't work out whether that or his touch on my thigh was the most arousing.

"Oh...Please..." I moaned again as his fingers touched my lips then trailed my moisture across the bare flesh of my upper thighs.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the door to the office open slowly then Dan appeared at the threshold. I was so surprised that I tried to close my legs.

"Oh no my dear." Ian said as he encouraged my legs apart again. "Nice to see you Dan. I think you should know Sue that Dan has also been watching on his PC in the boardroom."

Ian gestured to Dan to indicate where he was needed. I looked at Dan and he smiled at me, his eyes roaming over my body. He walked slowly to the side of the chair.

"Doesn't Sue look stunning in the flesh?" Ian asked Dan, who nodded and licked his lips. Dan's face was flushed as he took in the view. He glanced in the direction of Ian's cock but his gaze soon returned towards me, taking in the view of me sitting on Ian's knee in my black lacy underwear and heels with my legs wide apart and with Ian's hand caressing my inner thighs. He would have needed to be blind to not see how much I was enjoying it. Even then though, he would have been able to scent my arousal.

"She does." said Dan. "She is glowing."

As his eyes surveyed my body, he saw my erect nipples protruding through the black lace of my bra, my labia were swollen and red and the expression on my face must have been a mixture of desire and distress at my exposure to another of my work colleagues.

Ian said "She is very excited and aroused Dan." then he moved his fingers to my swollen lips.

"Look at her arousal."

His fingers traced gently across me.

"Ah." I moaned and shuddered. With his fingers gently rotating he looked at Dan.

"Can you see?"

"Yes..." Dan whispered then held out his right hand towards me. "May I?"

"You may." said Ian as he spread my lips as wide as he could with his fingers.

Dan rested his left hand on my right knee then reached forward to probe my open lips with his fingers. I could feel him explore my opening.

The gentle and teasing contact caused me to arch my back, pushing my lower back against Ian's left hand. Dan moved his fingers faster around inside me.

"Oh Yes.....Oh Yes....Oh Dan, Ian that is so good... Oh yes!" I moaned loudly as pleasure surged through me again. "Oh yes!"

Ian pulled Dan's hand away. I had been so close.

"I was so near... so near...please just...let...me...cum!"

"Patience, Sue." Ian said then made me stand up.

My legs were a little shaky but Ian supported me. Dan backed away slightly as Ian turned me to face himself.

"Remove her thong." Ian instructed Dan.

Dan moved behind me and I felt his trembling finger grasp the lace and slide it down my legs. As my thong landed on the floor I stepped out of it.

Ian walked backwards, moving me in the direction of the cameras. I briefly thought about Tim and wondered if he was still watching. We reached a low level table that I had not noticed previously. Ian sat down slowly towards the edge of the table with his legs together. He drew me towards him and my legs parted as I reached and then passed his knees.

With a firm grip on my wrists he pulled me down so that I was sitting on his lap facing him. He placed my hands on his shoulders then with his hands on my hips encouraged me towards him until his erect cock was nudging at my pussy.

"Sue you are as stunning as I expected." he said.

My existence was focussed on the head of his cock, which was nestled between my lips, nudging at my entrance. He eased forward slightly and the head of his cock partially entered me. I was desperate to plunge myself down onto him but his hands held my hips, keeping me at the position he wanted.

"Please... Fuck me Ian...I need to be fucked...now!"

I heard a gasp from the 'phone. So Tim was still on the line and watching. Ian turned his head to Dan.

"Such language Dan. Is that allowed in the workplace?" he said, smiling broadly.

Dan just stood there in a daze. He was obviously not expecting to answer the question.

"Now, release her bra and let me see those breasts."

Dan stepped in behind me and loosened the catch of my bra. I felt my breasts released as the bra separated and he eased it down my arms. I lifted my arms off Ian's shoulders and raised them up so that Dan could remove my bra completely.

Then I felt Dan's hands on my sides. They traced upwards slowly then moved around under my arms to cup my breasts. His fingers played across my nipples.

"Yes, that's it. Cup her breasts in your hands and offer them to me". Said Ian.

Suddenly Dan spoke.

"Enjoy her tits Ian. Suck them, bite on her nipples. She looks like she would enjoy that."

I was surprised at Dan's sudden emergence from his silence. Ian smiled.

"What a good idea." he said and then he sucked at my erect nipples.

Then, as Dan held my breasts in place, Ian buried his head within my cleavage. I looked down onto his smooth, bald head. I removed my hands from his shoulders and pulled his head tightly against my chest.

Suddenly his hands released my hips and I took my chance to drop down onto his engorged cock. It felt so good as it slipped past my opening and our groins met. His hands now rested on my bum cheeks, pulling me tightly against him.

I was on the final approach to my orgasm. I ground myself against him, stimulating my clit and feeling his cock inside of me.

Dan nibbled on my ear lobe and kissed my neck as Ian's head remained embedded in my cleavage. I leaned my head back against Dan and screamed my pleasure.

"Yes, Oh Yes, Oh yes!"

Finally I got my release. Wave after wave of pleasure racked my body. I continued to grind myself against Ian as I got my breath back and came down from my high.

"She cums beautifully. Don't you think?" Ian asked as he sat back and looked at me. I could sense Dan nodding in agreement and heard Tim agreeing over the 'phone.

"God yes. That was a sight to see." Dan said, still cupping my breasts.

Ian was grinning and his cock was twitching inside of me. Those little movements were sending minor tremors of pleasure through me.

"Help her up and take her to your desk." Ian said to Dan.

As Dan encouraged me to stand, easing me off Ian's cock, his fingers were pinching and twisting my nipples. He turned me around and helped me to the desk. As my thighs rested against the edge of the desk Dan pushed gently on my back, forcing me forward over the desk until my face and chest came into contact with the leather inlay. The cold was a shock against my warm, damp skin.

"Open her legs wider. Move her slightly to her left. How's that Tim?"

"Fantastic. I can zoom right in on her slit."

"It's a gorgeous view isn't it? Now, Dan, sit down and enjoy the view."

I heard the conversation going on as Dan's hands grasped my inner thighs and parted them as his feet nudged mine slightly further apart. I looked to the side and saw Dan seat himself in the chair where I had started the evening.

He had removed his clothes and his cock was erect. He stroked it slowly as his eyes locked on mine. I took in the view of his hairless chest and noticed that he had shaved his pubic region. It was the first time I had seen a completed shaved cock & balls and I wondered just how smooth the area would feel. If I took his cock in my mouth would I find stubble against my lips.

I stretched my arms out in front of me to grasp the far edge of the desk. I have always been proud of my legs and the noises being made by Ian confirmed that the effort I spent keeping them trim were being appreciated. Then again, I suspected that he would have been unstinting in his praise for any woman in the same position.

I became aware of Ian's hands roaming over my bum cheeks then down to my bare thighs. Then his finger trailed up through my pussy lips and up to my bum hole. I tensed momentarily but his fingers moved on. Next I felt his lips on my bum, followed by his tongue which left a cold damp trail where it passed over my skin and then through my lips and briefly into my slit.

I could hear him muttering "Lovely, so smooth. Just lovely. Your skin is so soft Sue. Your pussy smells and tastes delightful."

He was repeating himself, enjoying and savouring the situation. I had no doubt that the image of my pussy exposed before him would be indelibly etched in his mind.

Then his lips and tongue were gone. His hands took hold of my hips and his cock was once again poised at my entrance. With one quick thrust he embedded his cock in my pussy. My arousal meant that I was so moist that he encountered no resistance. I gasped in surprise and pleasure whilst looking directly at Dan.

Ian's in and out rhythm was slow and pleasurable. He also moved his hips in circles to maintain friction and stimulation of my entrance. With each thrust I groaned in pleasure.

Dan was alternating between looking at my face and watching Ian penetrate me with gusto. His hand moved slowly up and down his cock. I could see pre-cum leaking from his cock-head. He was spreading it around his cock as he stroked himself. As I watched he ran he finger through a new drop of pre-cum and lifted his finger to his lips.

"Oh God!" I moaned again.

Ian kept up his rhythm. His hands switched between holding my hips and massaging my bum.

"I love a woman in suspenders and stockings, but your hold-ups are just as sexy Sue." he said and followed it with another firm thrust as his hands moved over my thighs.

"Tell us what you are feeling Sue."

"Your cock feels so good. You're so hard. You're filling me up."

"Yes Sue. I'm going to cum in your pussy. I'm going to fill you with my cum."

His strokes became more aggressive and urgent. I was pushing back to meet each thrust. My back arched and I pushed my upper body up away from the desk.

"Sue..."

He sounded out of breath.

"Tell me ... what...you...want."

Each pause was matched by a firm thrust.

"Please!" I panted.

"Please what?" his hands were roaming over my body.

"Please!" another thrust took my breath away

"What?"

"Fuck me...fill me...cum...in...me!"

With each matched thrust and pause I got louder.

"Fuck me...fill me with your cum!"

I heard an "Oh God!" from the 'phone followed by a groan. I was in no doubt that Tim had just cum. It was the first time I had ever caused or helped anyone to cum from halfway around the world away.

Dan stood and walked towards me. He stopped directly by my face. He lifted my chin and placed his cock-head between my lips. I had a brief second to run my tongue over it and taste him before he suddenly grunted. His sperm shot from his cock and into my mouth.

Ian's next thrust moved me and Dan's cock slipped from my lips, causing his second spurt to hit my chin. He stroked himself again and a third, lesser, spurt also hit my chin. His slightly salty taste and aroma tipped me over the edge again and another orgasm washed over me.

My vaginal muscles clamped around Ian's cock.

"Oh yes Sue. Cum again. I'm cumming too. Feel my cum filling you." Ian moaned.

I released and clamped my muscles around his cock again and then I felt him spurt inside me. Waves of pleasure hit me as I felt him spurt again. I whimpered with pleasure and my upper body collapsed back onto the desk.

"Yes, yes, yes. So good!" I heard myself saying.

"Oh yes, I agree!" Ian replied, his voice quiet as he recovered his breath.

"Did you feel me cum Sue?" Ian asked. "Did you feel me fill you up?"

He started moving again, slowly easing his cock in and out of me. I was impressed that he was still hard but I then felt his cock soften. As he eased out of me I was left with that pleasurable empty but just fucked feeling. I brought my arms under my head and just stayed as I was, my eyes closed, enjoying the calming down process. I momentarily wondered about the view Tim was getting through the cameras.

"God, yes, that was so good." I heard myself say.

I felt his hands roaming over my bum again.

"Mmm, that's nice." I said.

"Do you like that?" I heard Ian say. Then I realised that his voice was coming from beside me.

I turned my head a bit and looked over my shoulder to see Dan standing over me. His hand pressed firmly on my lower back, moving in circles over my spine, and I groaned with pleasure. Then I felt another cock at my pussy. I looked at Dan.

"Are you after sloppy seconds Dan? You dirty man."

"I can't resist Sue. You're so hot and I'm still hard."

Sure enough, his hard cock was thrust into me in one deep plunge. I could feel juices running out of my pussy and down my thighs.

Dan was quickly into a hard and fast rhythm. I could hear the desk creaking under the onslaught. I wondered if it was leaving tracks on the floor. I'm wasn't sure how long he would last but I also wasn't sure how much more my legs and pussy would take. The pleasure was not building inside me this time. I needed him to finish quickly.

I started moaning loudly, encouraging him to fuck me and fill me with his seed too. I'd never been so vocal and dirty and it seemed to do the trick. After a few more thrusts he stopped, held my hips still and then thrust one last time. I felt a spurt and then another inside of me. He groaned loudly and then collapsed over my back, trapping me against the desk.

I closed my eyes and rested. I felt Dan ease himself off me and his cock softened and dropped out of me. When I came to my senses Dan had gone from the office and Ian was sitting in his chair, his soft cock lying against his thigh, and a grin on his face.

I could smell Dan's sperm around my mouth and could feel the mixed fluids oozing down my inner thighs. I groaned as I eased myself from the desk, my body aching as I straightened up. I saw something white next to the desk so I picked it up and put it between my thighs.

"Sue! That's my shirt!" I heard Ian say.

I just laughed as I sat down in "my" chair.

"Well, it's being used for a good purpose!" I said as I used it to wipe my thighs and pussy.

Whilst sitting on the chair I reached over and took some tissues from the box on the desk. I used them to wipe my chin and plug my pussy. I then threw Ian's shirt to him.

"Fortunately my suitcase is over there in the corner of the office and I have a clean one." he said, smiling.

"Sue, I have to say that I think you will be a great addition to the team. I look forward to working with you in Sydney."

"Well, Ian, much as I would like to work in Sydney, I don't think my pussy or my reputation could take it."

I was smiling as I said it but I made sure that Ian understood that I was being serious.

"That's a shame Sue. I'm sure we would have worked well together and could have had some fun. And Tim will be disappointed."

I didn't hear any confirmation from the 'phone so I assumed that Tim had broken the connection whilst I had been recovering. I decided I would 'phone him over the weekend just to have a quiet word. I also thought that I might 'phone his ex-wife Carol. Of course I would be subtle, but I would try to find out if it was actually these types of adventures that caused them to divorce.

"Ian, I enjoyed this evening. In fact, I am surprised at just how much I enjoyed this evening but I'd rather keep business and fun separate. I could not work closely with you or Tim having done what we have just done. Thank you for the offer but I will be staying here in the UK."

"But what about Dan's involvement?"

"I'll have to cross that bridge on Monday. I am sure we will have a meeting early next week to clear the air."

We sat there in silence. Two mature adults relaxing in the afterglow of good sex, even though it had been in the office. Eventually I eased myself from my chair and gathered my clothes together. I walked over to Ian, leant down and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you Ian. It was fun."

"Thank you Sue. It certainly was. I wish you the very best. Rest assured that I am the soul of discretion. This will stay between us."

As I walked out of Dan's office my mind was in a whirl. I probably could have risked going to work in Sydney but by the time I got to the ladies room I had convinced myself that I had made the right decision. Now all I had to do was clear the air with Tim and Dan.

suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers
12