Austrian Ski Vacation Surprise

Story Info
A cuckold awakens.
1.1k words
3.52
109.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are avid outdoor types and particularly enjoy traveling in winter to ski. Additionally, we also enjoy sexual fantasizing and role playing. The recurring theme we have found the most exciting is Rosemary sharing her charms with another man, with or without my immediate knowledge. She has also gotten exceptional good at recognizing that which makes me submissive or somewhat emasculated. Her attention to details or relating the physical differences makes her an excellent story teller. During a recent ski trip to Austria I got the surprise of my life, with a confession from my wife that somewhat made our trip.

On our fourth of eight days there, we were relaxing in a hotel hot tub after a long day skiing. We met the Austrian hotel masseuse, Jules, who had said he had an equally tiring day, working. Rosemary is a semi-professional masseuse herself, having taken all the required courses and having a room in our home dedicated to her profession. They discussed the merits of different techniques and agreed to swap massages. The next afternoon Rosemary would give him a massage; the following day he would reciprocate.

I’ve gotten accustomed to people, men and women, coming to our home for massages and thought little of the agreement. I’ve gotten the benefits of her manipulations myself and can attest to their affects. Although she has often told me they are supposed to be sensual and not sexual, they mostly end up sexual for us.

Tuesday we quit earlier than the norm so she could keep her appointment. I did a little sightseeing while she went to massage our new friend. I met up with her about an hour and a half later; we had a drink and went to dinner. She said the masseuse was impressed by her skill and training, which he felt was missing in many American practitioners.

The next afternoon at four, she was to receive her massage from him. I again occupied myself for the early evening shopping for souvenirs, etc. We again met up afterward and went to dinner. She seemed a little preoccupied, but I didn’t think much of it at the time. When we got back to our room she told me the following.

She related that things had progress as expected, with her being draped in only a sheet. As is the norm, you only expose the part of your body being worked on. After Jules had completed her shoulders and back, then lower back with scented oil, he proceeded down to her upper thighs and buttocks. After he had her uncover, and for a while thereafter she languished in his expert manipulations. She noticed his touch became rougher and more urgent as he worked, kneading her right thigh and buttock aggressively. When she sleepily opened her eyes, she saw he had opened his fly, and was stroking his erect cock with his left hand.

In shock and disbelief, she said she was mesmerized for a short while, as he now noticed her watching. Then as if in slow motion, she reached down and replaced his hand with hers. He let his pant fall to the floor and moved up as she jerked him off standing beside her. She pulled him up closer to her and licked the pre-cum from his cock head and then took him to her lips. She felt, in some backward ideology of hers, she was in control when he came copiously in her mouth, as she stroked him aggressively.

I wasn’t sure if I should be angry or excited, but my cock was doing the talking for me. She noticed immediately and asked me, teasingly and all knowingly, if I would mind being her second mouthful of the day. This only made me all the harder. I fucked her face with a vengeance and she matched my vigor. She shared the story again in minute detail later that evening, as we brought each other to a number of releases.

I was in this semi-distracted state throughout the night and next morning. Over breakfast we discussed the fact that we were leaving the next day, and I joked, maybe she should bid her new friend a proper farewell. When we returned to our room, calling my bluff, she called down to the spa and invited Jules to meet her again at four that afternoon. In order to provide the most privacy and "evidence" they agreed to meet in our room.

Leaving a bottle of wine and glasses, I left for the lounge at 3:45 and tried to keep my emotions under control. At 5:30 I got paged to the phone and Rosemary told me it might be time to join her.

When I let myself in, Rosemary was propped up on the bed pillows naked and smiling. She had obviouly been through the mill. Her hair was messed, her lipstick and makeup ruined. Her breasts showed the evidence of being ravaged, with bite marks and hickeys. With her knees up and her legs open it was also further evident she had been properly used.

She reached out to me and guided my hand to her sopping wet and hot pussy. I was able to glide three fingers into her without resistance. She tugged at my pants and encouraged me to hurry. In a matter of seconds, I too was naked as she roughly guided me into her. I maybe got in five strokes in her loose and moist pussy before I added my addition. She kissed me hungrily as she wrapped her legs around me and humped me with a fervor I had never seen, until she too had come.

She told me they really hadn't wasted any time. After only a glass of wine he had kissed her and guided her hand to his erection. She in turn merely opened her robe and was naked immediately for him. She said he had roughly carried her to the bed and without so much as a how do you do, entered her and fucked her as hard as he could. She said she was extremely wet and was able to matched his urgency, tit for tat. After he came, they settled down some and had another glass of wine. As they initially sat at the table in the room, she said she instigated an encore by again orally bringing him to a second erection. He gave her breasts a thorough going over before he once again entered her. This time he was more deliberate, taking long drawn out strokes in and out. She said they fucked this way for ten minutes before she turned him over and worked him from above for another ten, until they both came this time.

I am now at her mercy. After returning home, I've realized that I'm a most willing cuckold. We now look for vacation opportunities that seem to fulfill our new breathtaking lifestyle. I'll share some further in the future.