Auto Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking up his phone again, he zoned out reading a few websites as he continued to wait. Inside his shorts as his cock continued to soften, drops of cum were occasionally pushed out the end. He could feel them mostly dripping off the end of his cock onto his shorts but sometimes, depending on the positioning of his shifting dick, they landed on his thigh and left short trails of wetness.

"Logan?"

Logan looked up as the door opened and the mechanic who had been working on his car entered.

"You're all set."

"Cool," Logan responded as he put down his phone and stood. He crossed the short distance to where the man stood and listened with only slight interest as the guy tried to sell him on other repairs that were not needed at the moment. While he stood there, he could feel cum continuing to drip out of his cock. As he shifted his weight impatiently, the drops mostly fell a short distance onto his leg or onto the fabric of his shorts. Glancing down, he saw that a few made their way out of the opening and landed on his foot or the floor.

After longer than he thought necessary but in reality was only a minute, Logan was able to thank the guy and began to walk out. As he took a step toward the door, he saw the guy notice something on the floor and cock his head. Moving quickly but trying not to draw attention to himself, Logan left the room and went to his car. He was just getting in when he heard the mechanic call after him. Despite the pit of fear in his stomach at being caught, he got back out and stood next to the open car door knowing he would have to face the consequences.

"You left this," the guy said handing Logan the phone he had left on the chair.

Logan breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks." He watched the guy look him over and saw his eyes go wide briefly upon seeing the drying cum on his leg and between his toes.

The guy looked back up at Logan's face and met his eyes. "There's a mess on the floor in there but the other customers don't seem to know how it happened. You got any ideas?"

While it was obvious what the guy meant, Logan asked, "What kind of mess?"

"Looks like a guy had some fun by himself. The kind of thing better done in a bathroom or at home, if you know what I mean."

"No, sir," Logan said unconvincingly. "I didn't see anything like that."

The mechanic narrowed his eyes and flared his nostrils. "Get out of here."

Logan didn't hesitate and as he reentered his car he heard the guy mutter, "Fucking pervert."

As he made the trip back home, Logan intentionally began to rub his cock through his shorts eager to stroke out a fresh load thinking about how unexpectedly eventful his morning had been. While he had never considered exposing himself to other people that way, it was definitely something he had enjoyed and he wondered if he could get away with it again.

12