Autumn Blues Ch. 02

Story Info
The day after the night before.
9.6k words
4.81
43.4k
77

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player3
Player3
99 Followers

BRRRRRRRRT!! Scott was roused with a jolt and immediately pulled the duvet over his face. It felt like his head had only just hit the pillow so he refused to open his eyes, let alone get up and ready for school! He fumbled around blindly trying to turn off the alarm, but quickly realised his phone had already ceased vibrating on the desk. When he lifted his head he was surprised to see it was still dark and that he had indeed only been asleep for a matter of minutes. While his chaotic waking-brain tried to determine whether he dreamt hearing his alarm, the little LED on his phone flashed and everything began to fall into place.

[Txt msg from Bailey]: Are you awake? x

Scott: Just about, though my phone just gave me a fucking heart attack!

Bailey: lol sorry! Just wanted to make sure you didn't get into trouble, what did dad say?

Scott: Just to get to bed, I don't think he put two and two together.

Bailey: I can't believe how bad his timing was! Hope it didn't put you off ;-)

Scott: The absolute worst!!!

Bailey: Did you not finish? :-( I panicked and just closed everything down!

Scott: No, I stopped because I didn't know if he was going to come in or not!

Although his phone was now on silent, he remained mindful of being caught awake for a second time that night. Pausing typing every time the house made a noise outside his room; even drawing his phone to his chest to drown out the brightness of his screen when he heard the bathroom light chord being pulled. He lay there motionless, even trying to breathe quieter until he heard it being pulled again and finally a door being dragged across the carpet to a close; the hormonal rollercoaster he'd been on all night had left him drained and a nervous wreck!

[Txt msg from Bailey]: There's a present in your basket, don't let mum or dad find it! Good night x

Scott lay there for a few seconds, placing his phone back on the desk and staring up at his ceiling through the darkness. As much as he didn't want to draw any further attention to himself, he gathered from the message that it wouldn't be a good idea to wait until the morning. Plus he was curious as hell, so he got out of bed and silently crept to the bathroom. Leaving the light off he made his way over to the wicker basket drawers and carefully pulled out the third one down. Even in the dull moonlight as it splintered in through the frosted glass window he could make out a crumpled up pair of turquoise panties. His eyebrows nearly shot off the top of his forehead! He picked them up and hid them inside his fist before shimmying back to his room excitedly, just about refraining from sprinting down the hallway. Once back in his room he hopped into bed and began inspecting his 'present'. He'd already noticed their dampness from holding them so tightly and although he could pick up the faint familiar whiff of his sister, there was another, new smell, that was bombarding his senses. This exciting aroma managed to speak directly to his carnal instincts and in no time at all he was erect and masturbating again. The hairs on his arms and legs rose with a gentle shiver from the intensity of his excitement as he inhaled his sister's intimate scent. His head was spinning, thoughts of what he was smelling and what it meant that Bailey had done this for him were both incredibly arousing and acutely confusing. But they didn't linger, all negative thoughts were chewed up and spat out in all directions by the hurricane that was rampaging inside his brain. While his fist pumped up and down his rock hard cock and the sensations grew almost ecstatic, his mind did away with words; experiencing pleasure on a completely different plain until everything when white and he was enjoying the strongest orgasm he could remember having. Writhing and moaning into his cotton draped palm until eventually plummeting into a blissful sleep.


The next day..

Standing alone on the stage, Scott gripped the sides of the podium as he looked out at a sea of unrecognizable faces, surprising himself with how passionate he sounded as he put his case forward for how the World Health Organisation had been badly let down. He called on the world's leading governments to reverse the cuts made to their financial contributions over the last three years, before being interrupted by a short banging and a voice from amongst the crowd that called out "Are you not up yet? You're going to miss your bus.." the unmistakable sound of his mum's voice plucked him from his dream.

"I'm up! I'm up.." he replied groggily, turning to face his alarm clock. The fact that the news was being read out was already a bad sign. "7:30, Fuck!!" He turned the radio off and ran to the bathroom to get ready; brushing his teeth in the shower and getting out with shampoo bubbles still running down his back, he wrapped a towel tightly around his waist and scuttled down the hall like a penguin on acid. Once in his room he dried off and rifled through his wardrobe for anything that didn't need ironed and threw it on. Picking his bag up on the way out of his room and slinging it over his shoulder he placed his hands on both banisters, running down the first half of the stairs and jumping the rest before ducking into the kitchen to find his trainers. Just as he placed his hand on the handle of the back door he heard his mum cry out again.

"TOAST!!" She hurriedly spread some butter over a slice of toast and brought it over to him, putting it straight in his mouth. "..it's better than nothing!" As he ran down the street he told himself he was never staying up that late again!

Although last night's events were never far from his mind he had to keep up appearances to avoid people asking why he was so quiet, so it was still a few hours before he could be alone with his thoughts. It wasn't until the mid-morning assembly, with his friends forced into silence, that he finally tried to work out what had actually happened. But he couldn't of course, how could he? It was all so surreal. Images popped into his head but he honestly couldn't tell if they came from his memory or his imagination. It definitely wasn't a dream, but at the same time he could remember points when it felt like he wasn't in control, almost as if he were watching another version of himself. Someone that he recognised but at the same time, completely did not recognise. It seemed comfortable and familiar like the hundreds of other conversations he'd had with girls online, but throw Bailey into the mix and it was completely foreign and out of character for him to act like that. How could I have spoken to her that way? Surely I didn't?? Maybe it was just a dream ..because I'd been online all night?? But it couldn't have been.. I definitely feel like I was up til 3 in the morning!! So what the fuck!?!? What about Bailey, she wouldn't have spoken to me like that.. would she? I didn't force her into anything. Did I?? No she was totally complicit, she even gave me her underwear!!

As that final thought echoed around in his head something at the back of his mind was guiltily suppressed, an idea nipped in the bud before it was even fully formed. Just like trying to remember a dream immediately after waking, the more he tried to focus on it the further it drifted out of reach, until suddenly everyone around him was standing and starting to file out of the hall. He stood up and joined the ambling crowd. Thumbing his phone in his pocket he debated texting Bailey but, what to say? Was the fact that she hadn't text him significant?? What if she'd woken up and in the cold light of day regretted what they'd done? Could he blame her? Should he feel the same way?? As they all made their way outside and a football appeared on the scene, it seemed much easier to stuff his anxious thoughts into a box and avoid them, so that's exactly what he did.

After a relatively quiet day the bus pulled up outside Scott's street. He stood up and told his friends that he might see them later that night, before flipping them the V's and telling them all to go suck themselves! He laughed as they screamed his name out of the window but as their voices faded his mind turned to what was waiting for him at home. Upon stepping in the back door he called out his usual "Hello" and headed to his room, eyeing his sister's door the whole way up the stairs. Practically daring himself to just go and talk to her before their parents got home, but losing his nerve as the opportunity neared. Just thinking about how you would even start that conversation made him all tense, so he sheepishly continued to his room; dumping his bag and firing up his laptop out of routine more than anything else. As ever, messenger popped up and automatically signed him in. Sitting there in silence, looking at the disappointing list of inactive names took him right back to last night and how dejected he felt when their dad came and ruined everything. Visions of Bailey on his screen began to come back to him, the things she said, the things she did. He reached over to his bed and slid his hand under the pillow, almost proving to himself that last night wasn't a dream. Despite everyone appearing offline, a new message quickly appeared.

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Hey
*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: I've had the craziest day! But wanted to check you're ok?

Scott was wary of reading too much into so little but he was certainly relieved to finally hear from her! Though he was curious about her choice of words.

Player_1: Crazy day?

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Yeah, Hannah fell over and broke her wrist this morning! Grossest thing I've ever seen!!

Player_1: Grim!

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Yeah, then when we got to the hospital they said she'd dislocated it as well, so she needed an operation. Then they couldn't get hold of her mum or dad so asked if I would stay! I was in the hospital for nearly 7 hours!! Hence why I couldn't text..

Player_1: Ahhh. I did wonder if you were avoiding me

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Why would I?

Player_1: Because of last night.. I thought I might have gone a bit too far?

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: We probably both went a bit too far but I'm certainly not mad at you or anything! It was just a bit of fun that went further than either of us were expecting.
*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: I hope you've not been worrying about this all day? :-(

Player_1: a little bit, yeah..

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Awe you shouldn't. Look, I know it's a bit weird and I'm not about to go telling everyone what we did; but the way I see it is we were just messing around, we happened to catch each other when we were both horny.. and we helped each other out, that's all.
*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: It doesn't mean we fancy each other, or that we're in some dodgy relationship.

Player_1: Ha!
Player_1: ..and you were practically powerless because I'm so funny and charming?? ;)

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Lol that's more like it!

It was in Scott's nature to always look for the 'catch' whenever something good happened to him, so all day he had had this foreboding feeling that he just couldn't shake. He knew that what they had done would be considered 'wrong' and therefore he should feel guilty, but try as he might he just didn't know where to place his guilt. That's why it was such a relief to finally talk to Bailey; the candid way that she chatted was so calming and reassuring that he immediately began to relax. What he didn't know was that Bailey had been thinking about last night for much of her time in the hospital. Waiting rooms are very boring places and her mind had a lot of time to wander; by the time she left, she was happy that she'd comprehensively dealt with it and felt no shame at all. Even the shock and embarrassment of leaving him her panties eventually gave way to curiosity.

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: If anything, I'm the older one, perhaps I should have stopped it. But it's happened now.

Player_1: Yeah, come to think of it, things only got kinky after you started talking about retard porn ;)

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: LOL!! I think what I actually said was "retarded porn".
*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: And anyway, you'd already sent me your little video clip by then!

Player_1: Haha! Sorry I didn't realise you'd memorised the entire conversation! :P

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Shut up! To be honest I did feel a bit guilty about what happened, so I reread the conversation this afternoon to make sure I hadn't said anything too inappropriate.

Player_1: Oh right... did you read the entire conversation?

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Well I had to, just to be sure :-)

Player_1: So does that mean you're now level with the girl in the video?

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*:??
*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: oh right, 2 orgasms. Very funny!
*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Not quite ;-)

There was something strange going on that the pair of them were seemingly unable to avoid. There genuinely were no romantic feelings held by either sibling and Bailey was honest when she said that last night's fun didn't mean anything, but there was definitely an attraction of sorts present. Although they had both made noises about drawing a line under what happened, as the minutes flew by things started heading right back in the same direction. Nerves probably played a part in the light-hearted way they approached the subject, but as the jokes and teasing resumed they quickly took on a familiar flirty tone. Even their attempts to rationalise and apologise for what they did were thinly veiled excuses to revisit last night's antics. The sexual tension began to creep back in, rising slightly with every memory they offered; visions popping into their heads of what they saw and the naughty things they secretly did just stirred-up their excitement; and it was this feeling that they were both drawn to. The security of being alone in their own bedrooms; the freedom to type when their voice would normally get stuck in their throat; and the knowledge that they were the only ones that would ever know, gave them all the encouragement they needed. The fact that they were both willing participants made it a victimless crime; the taboo just added a little spice.

Player_1: So is that why you're pretending to be offline? So nobody can interrupt you reading your depraved conversations?

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Ha! I did it to stop random pervs sending me porn clips, I guess I've ruined that by messaging to you!

Player_1: You roll the dice, you take a chance. You know the risks of chatting to me!!

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: I didn't know you were going to keep me up til 3 in the morning!! I've looked like death all day.

Scott's fingers sat on the keys, primed and ready to type. Unlike their last conversation he had the presence of mind to stop and consider if he should send the first thing that came to him; but there was no telling how long that would last. As ridiculous as it sounds, he was getting excited again and he was powerless to resist that buzz. Despite the hours he'd spent agonising over the way he acted last night, all that guilt and all the regret he'd carried around with him at school was seemingly shrugged off at the slightest hint of fooling around again. Pivotally, something was happening in the small dark corner of his mind that had been silenced in the assembly hall. It wasn't coming to him in clear, concise thoughts, he just had the feeling that the door that was suspiciously slammed shut on him, was now unlocked. He didn't know what that meant, but subconsciously his resolve had already begun to soften and as a result he didn't see teasing Bailey as repeating the same mistakes, preferring to believe: It doesn't mean anything, she said so herself...

Player_1: You never look like death. I on the other hand have been walking around with a face like a rolled up sleeping bag!

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Hahahaha! Trust me, I think I was still asleep when I did my make up this morning!

Player_1: Prove it ;)
Player_1 has invited you to start video chat Accept or Decline

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Hmmm didn't this lead to trouble last time??
Starting video chat..

While the cameras loaded Bailey sat up and quickly straightened herself out, as their faces appeared on each other's screens they couldn't help but beam with embarrassed smiles. Bailey of course, looked as pretty as she always did and Scott, being male, couldn't tell the difference between last nights make up and todays; but he at least knew better than to mention it.

Player_1: See, you look fine.

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Oh gee "fine," thanks! :-P

Player_1: Haha obviously I meant "Dayum shorty, you iz fiiiine!!"

Bailey was secretly pleased about the renewed flirting. Despite Scott making a joke of it, re-reading their conversation actually had put her back in a playful mood. However, as much as his story did turn her on again, throughout, she couldn't stop thinking about the sight of her brother's erection; the wanton way he tore his boxers down to masturbate in front of her and the fact that she came whilst watching him. She could tell by his enthusiasm that he was close to his own orgasm and felt so cheated when their dad made her miss it. She had thought about it a lot throughout the day and every time she relived that injustice, it just stoked her fires further! Once again she had an almost permanent grin on her face and when she caught the miniscule movements of his eyes she immediately knew he was taking in every inch of her. Far from feeling like an object being ogled, she had to admit the compliments and genuine looks of approval made her feel good. Despite who they were coming from, it felt nice to be appreciated, perhaps even admired.. With this new found confidence she pressed on; she'd been teased far too much these last 24 hours and wanted to take back some control.

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: So did you like your present? ;-)

Player_1: ha, yes....they certainly helped!

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: What did you do with them?

Player_1: You want specifics??

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Yes.

Scott knew he was starting down a slippery slope but once more he just couldn't keep himself on the right side of morality. Last night's approach of referring to unnamed 'characters' to direct the conversation was much easier, but they'd gone past that. Now they were talking on a personal level and it was terrifying because he still wanted to fool around just as much! The door to that dark room in his mind was not just unlocked but now hanging ajar and he could feel the influence of whatever was inside. His body was revving up and the voice inside his head was toying with the idea of being as naughty as possible with his answers, just to see how she'd react. Again his imagination ran wild, evoking images that began to turn him on absurdly quickly and causing his jeans to feel increasingly restrictive. He grinned a wicked grin and then spoke directly into the camera "Hang on, need a drink.." before slipping off-screen and out of his room.

Player3
Player3
99 Followers