Autumn for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I complied and called back, "OK, they're closed."

"No peeking!" she called out. I heard her footsteps approach and felt the slight breeze she made as she passed in front of me quickly. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "OK, open up."

I opened my eyes and my jaw dropped. Autumn stood before me in the sheerest lingerie I'd ever seen. It was a green color that matched her eyes and offset her fiery hair. Much like her face, her body was covered with a scattering of freckles that I found very sexy. A babydoll top was draped elegantly over her erect nipples, showing more than it was hiding. I had been right; although Autumn's breasts were small, her nipples were very large and puffy.

Her flat stomach led to the sheer panties that also exposed more than they hid. She kept a well-trimmed landing strip just above an exquisitely shaved pussy. To my hidden delight, it was the same color as the luxurious red hair on her head. Her long legs seemed even longer, clothed only in sheer knee-high hose.

She stood silently and nervously while I looked her over. I very quickly had a full-blown hard on, and was glad that my sweater was, for the moment, concealing it. I looked up at Autumn's beautiful face. She was biting her lower lip and trying hard not to fidget.

I was sure I was blushing, and my mind was working furiously to comprehend what was happening. After a few long seconds of what felt like a short circuit, something clicked into place -- this might be the answer to my wish, that my feelings for her were mutual.

"Wow... you are beautiful, Autumn," I said. She relaxed a little and smiled shyly. "Why are you modeling this for me? Isn't it a bit racy for your uncle?"

She stepped toward me, half twirled, and sat in my lap. She was still quite nervous, and was trembling. "Do you remember telling me that people usually don't get what they want because they're scared to ask for it?"

"Yes."

"Well, I've been thinking about that ever since you said it, and I've decided to be bold and ask for the one thing I really wanted on my birthday." She took a deep breath to steady herself. "For Christmas, I want you to be my first, as your gift to me, and I want my gift to you to be my virginity."

I was speechless. I hadn't really thought about whether she was a virgin, I had just assumed that like so many girls, her first time had been early in her teens and with a boy her age. I was also quite blown away by the fact that she wanted me to be her first.

"I... I don't know what to say, Autumn. I'm honored that you want me to be your first, but I don't think I should take advantage of you this way."

"Then just say yes, Uncle. You won't be taking advantage of me. In my mind, I would much rather give myself to someone who truly cares about me and loves me unconditionally. I don't think I would get that from one of the hormone factories at school." She laughed nervously. "I've wanted you ever since I was old enough to know I liked boys. I was just, well... too scared to ask." She looked up at me, her eyes pleading.

Something flashed in my mind, reminding me of the conclusion I had come to just moments ago. My cock, which was pressed up against Autumn's firm ass and aching to be sprung from confinement, was also chiming in. Enough logic! Get on with this!

"I love you, Autumn. If you're absolutely sure about it, then yes."

"Oh, Uncle..." she sighed, melting into me. She put her hands on my face and kissed my lips. I returned the kiss gently. We kissed slowly and sensuously on the sofa for about five minutes, getting to know each other's lips and, gradually, tongues. I stroked her hair and let my hands caress her arms softly, and she whimpered her pleasure at my touch. She took my hand in hers and placed it on her breast, then wrapped her arms around my neck. I caressed her breast, and squeezed it softly, avoiding her nipple for the moment. Her breasts were perfect, small but firm, the freckled skin soft and supple. I very lightly grazed her nipple through the fabric, and she gasped, confirming my suspicions that this redhead was very sensitive. She arched her back, causing her firm, round ass to grind against my cock.

I stood, picking her up with me, and carried her to my bedroom. I laid her gently on my bed and began kissing her neck and moving down her chest. I paused momentarily to remove the babydoll top. Autumn raised her arms, then wrapped them around my neck as soon as she was clear of the lingerie. She pulled me down with her and kissed me again.

I pulled away from her and admired her naked breasts. Her nipples pointed straight up, begging for my touch. I bent down and took her left nipple in my mouth. She gasped and arched her back again, so I slowed down and let her get used to the feeling of my mouth on her very sensitive bud. After a moment she relaxed against the bed, and I began sucking softly while my left hand lightly rubbed her right nipple. She moaned her appreciation and ran her fingers through my hair.

After a few minutes, she sat up and kissed me, then pulled back and looked into my eyes. "Your eyes are so pretty, Uncle. And this sweater looks so good on you, but I'm afraid it has to go." She started tugging at the bottom of it, and I raised my arms to let her slip it off. She tossed it aside and began unbuttoning my shirt. I gazed at her eyes while she removed my shirt. She tossed it aside as well, and I lifted her chin so she was looking at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Your emerald eyes are the ones that can melt hearts," I told her. She blushed and whispered a very quiet 'thank you.' She reached to kiss me again, but I put my hand gently between her breasts and stood up. I dropped my jeans and boxers, showing her my hard cock for the first time.

She reached out tentatively and touched it, giggling as she did so. She wrapped her fingers around it just underneath the head and squeezed gently. "Wow," she breathed. "It's so hard, but the skin is so soft!" She released it but ran her fingers down the top to the base, tracing the thick vein on top. She trailed her fingers lightly along the bottom back toward the head, smiling at the pulsing of my heartbeat that she could see and feel. I was in heaven, mesmerized by the way my niece was innocently exploring my manhood, unaware that she was causing a number of my systems to shift into overdrive.

She looked up at me questioningly, blushing slightly. "Um, help me out here. I, um, don't know what to do." I took her hand and wrapped her fingers around the shaft again, about midway between the head and the base, and showed her how to stroke me.

She experimented for a few minutes, stroking slow, then fast, switching hands, and squeezing occasionally. When I thought I was going to collapse from all the endorphins being released in my head, I took her hand from my member and pulled her to the side of the bed.

She stood up and I slid her panties off slowly, enjoying the close-up view of her long, freckled legs. I laid her back down on the bed, then lay down over her, supporting my weight on my elbows. I began kissing her, and she returned the kiss more earnestly. She reached between us and began stroking my cock, using a gentle pulling motion.

I caressed her skin from her neck down to her pussy, and she spread her legs slightly to give me access. I grazed my fingers over her bush and across her soft lips. I slipped one finger in between her lips, caressing her lightly and eliciting a moan. She was already wet and ready for me. But first, I wanted to gaze upon her untouched pussy.

I kissed down her neck, pausing to lick and suck her nipples for a quick moment, and continued down her flat belly to her pussy. The pale skin of her lips was also lightly freckled, which was an extra turn-on for me. The sight of her fiery red landing strip was unbelievably sexy close-up and unclothed, and the light, sweet smell of her purity was making it difficult for me to continue moving slowly. I gave her tight pussy lips a simple but lingering kiss, and moved back up to her face.

"Are you sure?" I asked one final time.

She nodded and spread her legs even wider for me. "Please make love to me, Uncle Nathan. I want you."

I positioned the head of my throbbing cock at the entrance to her virgin pussy, and rubbed it up and down a few times to lube it. She moaned and bucked her hips at me. I pushed the head in gently, and she gasped. "Be gentle," she whispered.

"Of course, my love," I replied, and kissed her. Once she seemed comfortable with the head, I pushed in a little more until I felt the barrier of her hymen. I stayed still again for a moment, then slowly stroked out and back to her hymen a few times.

"Oh, Uncle, that feels wonderful," she sighed. I stopped and looked deep into her eyes.

"You know this will hurt for a minute, right?" I asked. She nodded, holding my gaze.

"I've waited a long time for this, Uncle Nathan. This, my virginity, is my gift to you. I love you."

"Merry Christmas, Autumn. I love you." She grasped my arms and I pulled out a little. I plunged back into her as hard as I thought it would take to pop her cherry, and felt it tear and give way to my cock. Autumn cried out and clamped down hard on my arms. I kept going until I bottomed out, then held still.

Autumn's eyes were shut tight, and she was breathing deeply, determined to outlast the momentary pain. Gradually, her breathing slowed, and she opened her eyes and smiled at me. I kissed her and began moving in and out slowly. She moaned her pleasure and returned my kiss. "Wow," she said after a minute of getting used to the new sensations. "Way better than my fingers, Uncle."

I chuckled and leaned down to lick one of her swollen nipples, coaxing a soft moan from her.

We made slow, gentle love for just a few minutes, and then her breathing sped up and she began moaning more urgently. I sped up my strokes just a little, and lightly pinched one of her nipples. I kept this pace for a few seconds, and she started moaning like she had when I had overheard her masturbating. "Oh yes, oh yes, yes yes yes..." she trailed off, closed her eyes, and stopped breathing for a couple seconds. Then she fairly exploded in orgasm, and she cried out, "Oh, God YES! Ohhhh, fuck. Oh God." She grabbed my arms again and held on while she bucked and moaned. After a few more seconds, she collapsed back on the bed, occasionally twitching in aftershock.

I stayed still until she recovered, my cock still very hard and still inside her. She looked up at me and giggled. "Wow, that rocked!" she said. "Please do that again, Uncle."

I smiled, glad to hear the praise. I started with short, slow strokes, unsure of how sensitive she would be after her first orgasm. She was a little oversensitive at first but quickly overcame it and began returning my thrusts with equal force. I figured she was done with the lovemaking part and ready for a proper fuck, so I began giving it to her faster and harder.

She responded by meeting my thrusts and establishing a good rhythm with me. She was almost grunting instead of moaning. Between the sight of her fucking me with such gusto, the sound of her short, grunt-like moans, and the feel of her virgin-tight pussy around my cock, I was getting close to my own explosion. "I'm gonna cum, Autumn. Cum with me, babe." That sent her over the edge of her second orgasm of the evening.

"Yes! Cum with me, Uncle. Ohhh, yes yes yes! Fuck!" She cried out again and started trembling. I gave her a few more strokes, struggling to retain control of my impending orgasm. My balls couldn't take any more, so I rammed home one last time and pulled out, sending an arc of cum over her bright red strip. Still riding the aftershocks of her own orgasm, she gasped at the feeling of my hot seed landing on her belly.

I rolled slightly and came down on the bed beside her, breathing heavily. The head of my cock was lying across her hip and the last bit of cum dribbled out into her pubic hair, making her giggle in the midst of her own shallow breathing.

After our breathing had calmed somewhat, Autumn rolled over on top of me and smothered me with kisses. "Thank you, Uncle Nathan! That was wonderful! I'm so glad I finally asked."

"Me too," I said, kissing her deeply. We fell asleep holding each other, not bothering to clean up.

I was awakened by the feel of something soft and wet on my cock. I sat up partway and squinted to see my sexy niece hunched over my crotch. Her hair had fallen around her face, so I couldn't see what she was doing, but I did feel her hand grasping my cock and her tongue licking the head. She felt me move and looked up.

"Merry Christmas, Uncle Nathan! Look, it's snowing!" she exclaimed, and returned to licking my cock. I stared at her, briefly perplexed by the combination of raw sexuality and child-like innocence. I glanced outside and sure enough, it was snowing. I smiled, wondering what the little vixen had in mind for Christmas Day.

12