Autumn in the Window

Story Info
Neighbor girl's window shades are open.
2k words
4.39
147.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,148 Followers

Her name was Autumn, and she was a dream, a fantasy, and a wish all come true. A country girl who was no stranger to the city, Autumn seemed to feel comfortable anywhere, but she loved late nights the most. She had long, red hair, and thick curls that framed a beautiful young face with full lips and blue eyes. She was tall and slender, but with C-cup breasts, and an ass with just a little bit of meat on it. Her long legs were tight and smooth, but she obviously didn't spend much time with outside activities, as her pale skin was void of tan lines. The first time I saw her she was wearing a navy tank top and short shorts with tennis shoes. Autumn was showing everything she had, and I was drooling over every inch of it.

She had just moved in next door; the 18-year-old daughter of a couple that had lived there for six years but whom I still barely knew. Our neighborhood was like that--quiet and private. People were nice, but they kept to themselves, absorbed either in their work or their retirement. I belonged to the former group. I was only 18, and had just finished high school a week ago, but it had been rough getting to this point. My parents died in a car accident when I was 15, leaving my sister, Alana, and I to fend for ourselves. She was 26 now, and had been my legal guardian since the accident. We lived together in the nice, 3-bedroom house we grew up in, but such comfort meant we had to work hard, and we had to work often. Alana dropped out of college to help co-manage a small moving company her and her friend owned. This took care of most of the expenses, but I it was still necessary that I pitch in as much as possible. This, of course, meant I had to miss the parties, the late nights out with friends, all the typical things high school students do. I had managed to find time to lose my virginity in an unimpressive one-night stand, but that was the extent of my sex life.

That is, until Autumn showed up in her pick-up truck on that beautiful summer afternoon.

Apparently Autumn had had enough of the small town country living. Even though the population here was only about 70,000, and the home she was escaping was just an hour drive away, it was evidently enough to appease the changes she desired. Her real mom never allowed her to visit her father and step mom, who I only knew as "The Neighbors to the Right". Come her eighteenth birthday and high school graduation, however, Autumn was free to live where she pleased.

All of the worries that had consumed me during my final school year were suddenly lost and discarded. Yes, all my friends were going off to college, but Autumn was living next door. Yes, I was stuck at home, with my schedule filled indefinitely by either work or classes at the local tech school, but Autumn's bedroom was right across from mine. Yes, I was shy, inexperienced, and too busy for a real relationship, but Autumn's window shades, I would eventually find out, were always open.

The first time I saw this was the night she had moved in. I had first seen her earlier in the day when I drove home for lunch. It was such a surprise to see a girl my age on my street, much less one as stunning as this, that I nearly missed my driveway and ran into the grass. That had been my only glimpse, and at that point I didn't know a thing about her, so when I went back to work, I had almost forgotten her entirely.

Now it was evening. I had gone straight to the shower, then, still wet and naked, walked to my room. I could do this--walk around naked--without any worry. My sister and I had kind of split up the house. She got the small basement and the big bathroom; I got the larger main floor. Our truce offered the best privacy, but I'd never realized how priceless that was until now.

I stepped into my room, not bothering to turn on the light, and reached for the remote to my TV. Then I froze. Something was out of place, and I immediately knew what it was. Light. There was too much light in here. I looked to my left out the window and saw why. The neighbor's spare bedroom shades were open, the light in the room was on, and Autumn was framed in the window, wearing a silk pink robe tied shut, and nothing else.

My cock started to grow immediately. Instinctively, I slipped off to the side of my window and peered around the edge. She was still unpacking some things and arranging her new room. My eyes were fixed on the body under that robe. There was a great deal of cleavage, and her legs were exposed all the way to her upper thigh. I also took notice of her red hair, still wet from an apparent shower, and the bedcovers that were turned down. She was getting ready to go to sleep. On one hand, I was excited to see if she might take off that robe and sleep in the nude. On the other hand, I was disappointed that it was only eight o'clock, and that she might be turning the lights out and shutting the shades before me or my hard-on were satisfied.

Then it happened. Autumn had cleared off the bed, which sat across from her window, and pulled the covers down even further. She hit the lights. For a moment, I panicked, hoping against hope that this experience wasn't really over. Then the television flickered on, bathing the room in a soft, blue light. Autumn was revealed lying on the bed, the robe still tied on, but hanging loosely on her gorgeous body. Her breasts were still pretty well covered, but I could see her entire thigh now, and if I could get higher, I thought I might even be able to see her pussy.

Figuring the total darkness of my room would keep me hidden, I stepped out from behind my window and pulled over a desk chair to stand on. I was high as I could go, but from this distance, at this angle, it was still hard to see much. All I could really tell was that she was shaved close down there, and my mouth watered at the thought. It wasn't much to go on, but still enough to get my dick pulsing with hot energy, and I began to stroke it as I marveled at this sexy body just twenty-feet away.

Autumn had been playing with the remote, but now she set it down, and what she did next almost made me cum on the spot. Slowly but intently, she slid her hand across her naked thigh and began touching her pussy. She rubbed softly at her clit, and her back arched slightly, raising her chest. With her other hand, Autumn traced her tummy, then untied the belt on her robe. The robe fell open, exposing her left breast to both my eyes and her free hand. She rubbed her whole tit, palming it for a while, then playing with just the nipple, making it hard and erect.

I, too, was quite erect. The shock and disbelief at seeing this had gotten me so excited that I had frozen in place. My hand still gripped my hard cock, but I had to remind myself to start jerking again. This was an opportunity like nothing I had had in some time. This was no magazine or video--the outlets I was forced into due to my busy life. This was a real girl, and a knockout at that, masturbating herself with both hands just out my window.

As the speed of her fingers on her clit increased, I tried to see what was triggering her arousal. I assumed it was whatever was on her television, but it was sitting at such an angle that I could not see what was playing. Then I caught another movement in the room, this one in the reflection of a framed poster of a tiger hanging above her bed. It was hard to make out details, but the movements were familiar, repetitive, and obvious. It was fucking. She was watching a porno!

My dick jumped at the thought, and my knees went weak for a moment. I regained my composure and continued watching. Both of her breasts were visible now, quivering as her body moved in rhythm with the hand on her clit. She was rubbing it much faster now, and I timed my strokes with her. Autumn's other hand pulled strongly at her nipples, going back and forth from one to the other. Her back arched further, causing her full tits to swing back towards her chin. Her mouth was open, and her stomach breathed in and out heavily. Her legs made little kicks towards the end of the bed, and her toes curled into tight little fists. I could see the side of her raised ass as it clenched, and soon her hand was a blur over that sweet cunt.

Autumn fell back down to the bed, then arched up and away from it again. She moved her hand from her breasts to her pussy and spreading her legs, slipped a finger right into it. She pumped away, still frigging her clit, then inserted two fingers, then three. I jerked faster, catching my pre-cum on the upswing, then coating my dick with the slick juice on the down strokes. I imagined the wetness was not my own but hers, and I desperately wished I was fucking that hot cunt instead of my rough hand. I licked my lips and breathed heavily. My whole body, as was Autumn's, was taking part in this event, and every part of me began to tingle.

Suddenly Autumn started bucking up and down, her tits flopping so hard they hit her chin. Her whole body shook and shuddered, and the hand on her clit moved so fast it was almost invisible. She shoved the three fingers deep in her pussy and kept them there, riding them as she rode out what was obviously an incredible orgasm.

Seeing this was all I could take. Before I could react to the sizzle in my thighs and the tension peaking in my balls, I was cumming. My eyes rolled back in my head as I spurted strings of hot, white jizz all over my window. I pumped my cock furiously, emptying my balls as cum splattered and slid down the glass. I later considered that, from my dick's point of view, it probably looked like I was showering Autumn with my sperm.

She, meanwhile, was coming down from her own high. Still breathing fast and heavy, her tits moved up and down in time with her gasps. She was resting fully on the bed, her body looking relaxed, yet primed. She pulled her fingers from her pussy, but her other hand still rested, motionless, on her clit. Then she reached up and licked her fingers clean, one by one.

I watched Autumn laying there naked for a further ten minutes before she finally switched off the TV, disappearing into the darkness. I got dressed, washed my hands, and went to look for something to eat and maybe calm myself down--although that was easier said than done. Every thought I had from that point on was either about what had happened, or what could happen, with the pale-skinned, red-haired beauty in the window next door. In my excitement, I forgot all about my messy window.

Early the next morning, I stepped outside to start another, long day at work. Sitting there on the back step was a bottle of Windex. Written on it in black permanent marker, in undeniably female handwriting, were the words, "Now it's my turn".

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,148 Followers