Autumn Night

Story Info
Wife has fun at the concert and more.
2.1k words
3.09
47.6k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of my stories are written for my wife's reading pleasure. She sometimes is the character and others she is not. Most are written from an aspect that places her there or gives her the most realism that I can possibly give. I hope you enjoy.

Part One: The Club

It's a cool autumn night and we're enjoying a drink outside. We decide to go out for the evening and see what we can stir up. You head for the shower and I lay out what I want you to wear for the evening. When you return, you see that I've chosen a little black mini skirt and a black see through button up top. Black stilettos finish off the ensemble.

You're instructed not to wear anything underneath and after you've dressed I approach and insert a set of Ben-Wa balls into your pussy. The cold ceramic balls are as big as golf balls and the coolness of them takes your breath. You feel the pressure pushing against your inner walls and the first shudder of an approaching orgasm warms your skin.

I attach a small padlock to your new clit ring. The key is placed on a necklace that I'm wearing. The lock hangs heavy from your mound and only intensifies the pleasure you are already receiving from the balls.

We ride in silence until reaching the interstate and then you begin sucking my cock as we travel toward the city. I instruct you to get on your knees with your ass facing the passenger window. I turn the map light on your side of the car on and it illuminates your ass and exposed pussy.

I stay in the fast lane allowing anyone in the slower lane to see you. Some actually honk their horns and yell things to you. Your face flushes with excited embarrassment.

Knowing that complete strangers are seeing your most personal area turns you on and it's having an effect on me as well. My cock swells in your mouth and you suck harder and deeper, wanting me to fill your mouth with cum. Just before reaching our exit, I give you what you want so badly. A large hot load bursts from my cock and nearly chokes you, but not a drop is lost as you swallow it down. I smile and caress your hair. You're a good girl and your reward for such pleasuring me will come later.

As we arrive at the downtown club, the Valet opens your door. You make sure to swing your legs wide as you get out, showing him everything that he was trying so hard to see anyway. We approach the doorman and he ushers us in without hesitation.

You're pleased to discover that I've already reserved a table that sits just above the dance floor. We order drinks and relax. The music is thumping and the dance floor is full.

From where we're sitting our view covers the entire dance floor and anyone dancing has a great view under all the tables circling the floor.

I begin fingering you and soon we have an audience. This is different from the car ride, because now, you are forced to face your admirers and eye contact is uncomfortable, yet an extreme turn on as well.

One of the men watching comes to our table and asks if you would like to dance.

Without seeking my approval or denial, you turn him down. I grab your hand and before you know it, you're being pulled into the men's room.

Looks of curiosity greet us from the men there. I explain that you will look to me for decisions and you will not decide for yourself again. I bend you over the sink and raise your skirt.

The first strike is hard and loud and brings a muffled yelp. You raise your head, but it's quickly pushed back down and another strike lands sharply on your ass. You receive eight more hard strikes before your punishment is complete.

Your audience has grown and they want to see more. Your ass is crimson red and whelped from the assault and you feel your juices flowing. I motion for the man standing closest to you to touch you. You feel the first caress and shiver as the knowledge of having a stranger touch you. He's followed by others and then I ask if you've learned your lesson and you say "yes" and that "you're sorry for the indiscretion". With this settled, we return to our table.

Your ass is on fire and your pussy is throbbing. I instruct you to go to the dance floor and stay where I can see you. It's not long before you're surrounded. Some aware you're with me, some not, but all wanting more than a dance.

I watch you move to the music and dance with all takers and then I come to you.

Knowing that all of them want you, but you're mine alone is such a turn on. As we dance, I allow them to touch you and see your gifts, but none are allowed anymore, for tonight you are only a temptation, a tease and a desire in their soul. They will go home hard and horny and I will take you home and fuck you till you cannot stand.

Although all suitors have been rebuked, there is one guy that has really turned you on and as a gift to you, I ask him to join us for a drink.

We talk and tease for a while and before we are set to go, I allow him to remove the Ben-Wa balls from your pussy. I get a marker from our waitress and write our number on one of the balls. I allow him to keep them and tell him he can put them back where he got them, if he calls us later in the week.

With that, he gives you a big kiss and he's gone.

The club has served as an aphrodisiac, but it's time to leave. The night it young and there are more pleasures ahead, so we have the Valet bring the car around and we head for home.

The ride home is filled with anticipation of what's to come. The teasing and touching has pushed you to the point of explosion, because I've not allowed you to pleasure yourself.

You close your eyes and relive the excitement of all those hands touching your body on the dance floor and the feel of our guest's fingers as he slid them in to you to retrieve the Ben-Wa balls.

You squirm a little in your seat and can still feel the heat from your tortured ass. That too was something that now brings a smile to your face and wetness between your legs.

As instructed when we came to the car, you've removed your clothes. The cool air is refreshing, but quickly becoming more than you can bear. Your nipples so hard they ache and the lock on your clit ring feels like a heavy piece of ice attached to you.

You don't complain for you know that to do so would only prolong any discomfort you're having. You look at me and realize that the pain is outweighed by the strength and love that I give you and the intense pleasure you receive from giving yourself to me completely.

You smile to yourself, knowing that you are safe and exactly where you've always wanted to be. You find yourself more afraid of not having it, than you are of anything else. You realize that in being my Sub, you are totally giving of yourself and in return you have me completely.

You want to reach over and hold my hand, but you know that this night is not meant for caressing and holding and that to do so would probably bring punishment, so you control the urge and close your eyes again.

Part:Two

Back Home

Arriving home, you're not allowed to put anything on and must make the walk from the car to the house, as you are!

I don't allow you to follow me in and instruct you to stay on the porch until I come for you. You're cold, but take comfort in the fact that the light is off. That comfort last a mere moment, as the light comes on and you're suddenly very aware of your situation. It seems like forever before the door opens and you're allowed to come inside.

A blindfold is applied and a gag ball is inserted into your mouth. Your hands are cuffed behind your back and you're lead to another room. You're bent over something waist high and your feet are spread and attached to the bottom. Your hands then released, only to be cuffed to something in front of you.

The first strike on your ass takes your breath. You feel the leather paddle strike again and you settle in for what you know will be the first of many. I strike harder with each swing and tears form in your eyes. You hear your own scream, but it's muffled behind the gag. It's not a scream of pain, but more like one of intense release.

The strikes are harder now, but you embrace them and feel the warmth on your bottom. You know it will end with the soothing feel of my caressing hands and accept the pain for the pleasure that follows.

After numerous hard strikes, I remove the gag and replace it with my cock. You attack it and savor the feel and taste. I grab a handful of your hair, pulling your head back. You feel the first stream of hot pee as it soaks your hair and face. You open your mouth wide to invite more.

It fills your mouth and then flows over your breast and down your stomach. The warm fluid gives you the urge to pee as well and you ask my permission to let it go. I grant your request and put my hand between your thighs to enjoy the warmth of your flow. I cup my hand and it fills with warm pee. I put it to your mouth and you drink from it. You are such a nasty whore and you ask for more.

After your piss bath, I remove your restraints and lay you on the bed facing up. Your hands and feet are secured to the four corners and cushions are put under your back to elevate you into an arch.

I place a blindfold over your eyes and moments later you feel the sharp sting of wax as it hits your nipples then quickly followed by more stings on your stomach and then your clit. The sting to your clit sends a shock wave through your body. You now smell what brings you such pain and pleasure and you also feel the heat from the burning candle.

By now, every nerve in your body is on fire and your lips and clit throbs as blood rushes to it. You lift your legs and pull them back as far as the restraints will allow. I'm aware of your desire and place the next drops of hot wax directly on your expose anus.

The flash of intense pain and pleasure are more than you can stand and you explode in wave after wave pleasure, as you are allowed to cum for the first time. You hold your ground and I see your anus pulsing as it seeks more stimuli.

A whimper escapes your lips as you feel my tongue slid deep into your ass. I bring you to one climax after another as my tongue explores your insides.

I allow you only a moment to catch your breath, before I tease and then fill your ass with my cock. I release your leg restraints allowing you to pull your legs back as far as you want. In doing so, my cock buries itself deep inside of you. I place my hands on the backs of your thighs and begin pounding you ass with deeper and faster strokes.

Your senses are so heightened; you can feel the veins in my cock and the rush of hot blood flowing through them. You dig your fingers into the bed and scream in frustration, because you can't touch yourself.

I remove your blindfold and see the wild look in your eyes as you explode, time after time. Every muscle in your body goes rigid and I fear you will break something if I don't release you, but I still have one thing left to do.

I pull my cock from your ass and fill your mouth with a huge load of hot cum. You greedily suck it all down and lick your lips of any that tried to escape. You smile up at me and I smile back. I release you from your bindings and hold you close.

I tell you I love you and that I'm proud of you, then we both drift off to sleep.

This autumn night will be one to remember... M