Autumn Sunset

Story Info
A beautiful sunset she'll never forget.
1.7k words
4.15
39.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’d like to dedicate this story to the two women who have been my inspiration through out, ~~Mistywoman~~ and ~Ripley~. You’ve both been wonderful and I’ll always love you. Thank you so much for your love and support, for without it I would surely perish…xoxo

*****

“Things are kind of hazy,
and my head is all cloudy inside.
Now I’ve heard talk of angels,
but I never thought I’d have one to call mine…” (“Am I Dreaming” Xscape)

The room fell silent when Kathryn walked through the door. Her long chestnut brown hair hung in loose curls down her back and with every step she took, the smell of her shampoo spread through the room. It was as if everyone in the room disappeared except for her and me as she slowly made her way to the table where I sat. The jeans she wore came just below her navel, showing off the sun tattooed around and the ring piercing it. Her tank top was black with red embroidered butterflies along the bottom hem. Silver hoop earrings and a silver butterfly necklace completed the ensemble. She walked with a seductive sway in her hips, and had a hungry look in her eyes that sent chills down my spine.

“Will this last for one night,
or do I have you for a lifetime?
Please say that it’s forever,
and that it’s not an illusion to my eyes…”

Having reached my table, she took my hand in hers. She leaned down and softly kissed it before sitting down beside me. I know my heart skipped a beat when I felt her lips touch my skin. She looked up at me, her beautiful gray eyes smiling and twinkling at the sight of the blush rising on my cheeks. Her hand slowly moved to my lap, searching for my hand. She softly brushed her fingertips across the skin not covered by my skirt before weaving her fingers with mine and lightly stroking the back of my hand with her thumb. At that moment I felt so content, so complete. I thought my heart would leap right out of my chest at any moment. Then…she spoke.

“Hello, mine.” Her voice was just a whisper in my ear, a soft caress, reaching deep into my very being. She kissed the spot just below my neck and giggled when a soft, almost inaudible moan escaped my lips as she nuzzled my neck. “I’ve missed you, mine.” She kissed me again, this time along my jaw line. “You’re all I’ve been able to think about all day, mine.” Her thumb lazily drew hearts and traced the letters M-I-N-E on the back of my hand. “I love you, mine.” She softly brushed her lips against mine and sat back in the booth, just looking at me with a soft smile on her lips.

“Am I dreaming?
Am I just imagining you’re here in my life?
Am I dreaming?
Pinch me to see if it’s real, ‘cause my mind can’t decide.”

“Mistress?”

“Yes, mine?” She continued rubbing the back of my hand, almost unconsciously.

“I love you.” Before she could say anything, I kissed her softly on the lips. My right hand moved up to caress her cheek while my tongue played softly against her bottom lip. She sighed softly, her tongue gently touching mine. As her tongue pushed into my mouth, gently exploring, she moved our entwined hands rhythmically up and down my thigh.

She slowly broke the kiss, biting my bottom lip. “It’s time to go now, princess. I have a surprise planned for you.” Slowly she stood, still holding on to my hand. As I stood, she slid her arm around my waist and whispered in my ear, “I love you too, mine.” I smiled, and then with everyone in the room watching, we left the restaurant. Kathryn turned, giving a wink to two high school-aged boys sitting by the door. Both blushed and looked away as the door closed.

***

Two hours later, after getting a manicure and blonde highlights put into my sandy colored hair, I stood in front of the full length mirror in my room, holding a package Kathryn had given me before dropping me off at home. It was rather large, wrapped in pink tissue paper and tied with a silver bow. I could smell the scent of her perfume on the wrapping paper. Slowly I untied the bow and opened the paper. Inside it was a dress, light pink with baby blue and lavender flowers embroidered along the slit going up the left side. Underneath the dress was a pair of cloth, light pink sandals with small rhinestones along the straps and a note.

Autumn,

--I picked this dress out especially for you to wear tonight. Take extra special care in getting ready this afternoon, because this evening something very special has been planned for you. Meet me on the pier at sunset.

–Kathryn

After laying the dress and sandals on my bed, I went to start getting ready. First I ran a hot bath to relax my nerves. As I slid into the warm water, I felt all the stress and nervousness leave my body. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the back of the antique claw-foot tub and sighed. “Something very special…” I thought, “for me?” My mind wandered and conjured up thousands of possibilities while my hand moved between my legs. The more I thought about what Kathryn could be planning, the closer my fingers got to the ring piercing my clit. I lay there in the tub, imagining Kathryn and me, making love on a blanket at the beach, pushing two fingers slowly inside me. Soon, my fingers turned into her tongue, probing, exploring, driving me closer and closer to the edge. Her tongue flicked my clit ring, then she bit down, tugging my clit and the ring, sending me over the edge into a mind-blowing orgasm.

Regaining composure, I glanced at the clock. “Seven o’clock…just enough time to finish getting ready.” I smiled and finished my bath, thinking of Kathryn the whole time. I washed my hair with rose scented shampoo, then stepped out of the tub and put on the white silk robe Kathryn had given me as a birthday present. I sat down at my vanity and looked into the mirror. My cheeks were a slight pinkish color, and my face was tanned so I decided to go with a minimal amount of makeup; light pink eyeliner, pinkish eye shadow and a shiny gloss for my lips.

“What to do with my hair?” I thought aloud. Looking across the room I saw the daisies Kathryn had sent me from two days prior. I smiled, and walked across the room, picking out 4 small daisies and carrying them back to my vanity. I combed my hair and slowly braided it, adding light pink ribbons while I braided, and putting the daisies in at the end.

I glanced at the clock again, saw that it was 7:45 and untied my robe, letting it slowly slide off my shoulders before removing it and hanging it on the back of the door. After spraying a light rose scented perfume on my pulse points I put on a sheer white thong and the dress Kathryn had bought me. It hung loosely, but not too loose. The sheer fabric felt cool against my skin and it hugged the curves of my body just right. The dress came past my knees, and the slit stopped mid thigh, showing off my tanned legs. I stepped back to look at myself in the full-length mirror and smiled. The dress fit perfectly, almost as if it was made to fit only me. Before putting the sandals on, I sprayed a light mist of body glitter over my arms and chest, barely enough glitter to make my skin shimmer. Finally, I put the sandals on, and after one final mirror check, I walked through my apartment and out to the boardwalk. The sun had just begun to set. I had just enough time to get to the end of the pier.

As I neared the pier, I noticed candles lit along the walk-way, and finally I saw Kathryn standing there at the end, holding a small box and looking toward me. I quickened my pace and when I got to the end, she didn’t say a word. She wore a dress similar to mine, but lavender and longer. Her hair was pulled up loosely with fugitive curls framing her face. She handed me the box and nodded for me to open it. Just as the sun was half way down along the horizon, I pulled the lid off the box and my eyes filled with tears. I looked at the box as tears began to roll slowly down my cheeks. Inside it was a simple black collar with pink ice stones going around it.

“I’ve been waiting for the perfect moment to give this to you, mine. I would be very honored if you would accept it, and wear it.” She lifted the collar out of the box and looked to me for approval. All I could do was nod. I tried to speak, but my mouth couldn’t form the words as she fastened it around my neck. “I love you, Autumn. You’re mine forever, now.” She gently cupped my face in her hands and kissed me softly on the lips. I tried again to speak, but she just placed one finger against my lips and kissed my tears away.

I wrapped my arms around her neck, where she always said they belong, and hugged her tight. “I love you, Kathryn. You’ve brought such joy to my life, and tonight…tonight you’ve given me the most precious thing anyone could ever give. I feel complete now that I belong to you.” I kissed her on the lips softly and felt something touch my cheek; it was a tear.

I gently wiped the tears from her eyes and she said, “No, Autumn, what you’ve given me is the more precious than anything. You’ve given me your heart, and I will cherish it until death do us part.” She kissed me again, claiming me as hers. Our tongues danced to a slow latin beat as the sun set completely and the stars came out above us.

~The End~