Autumn Term Tales - Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faldoom
Faldoom
51 Followers

The car trip only took five minutes, and they passed it in silence. Jenny parked the car a half mile from his Aunt's as Brecon instructed. They turned to each other then. Both looked into each others eyes and smiled. They were realising of course that this was not the end, merely the beginning. They kissed, long and passionately.

"Well, I expect to see you bright and early Monday morning, Mr Storm," Jenny said with a wicked grin.

"I shall be there very early, Miss Montana," he mirrored her knowing smile.

They kissed once more and then he got out of the car. He waved to her as he began the walk to his Aunt's. Jenny sat and watched his sexy form until it disappeared round a bend, before turning her car around and heading home. She was already thinking of just what she and Brecon might get up to early Monday Morning.

Faldoom
Faldoom
51 Followers