Autumn Weekend

Story Info
An autumn weekend gets romantic and steamy.
1.7k words
4.08
11.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We begin our adventure quite early in the morning. Even though we agreed to head out midday things have worked out in our favor for once. We've been trying for months to get away like this and despite the many hiccups... it's finally happening and you can't wait any longer. As we begin our rapid paced ascent up into the higher elevations you're more and more captivated by the scenery. You've seen the many pictures I've sent from my vacations but pictures truly don't capture the true beauty up here. It's October now and although it's warm enough to have the top off during the day... with a sweatshirt or jacket. And the nights are quite cool in the 30's... perfect.

We arrive at our secret rendezvous, a spacious, luxurious cabin nested on a high peak with the perfect view. As we take our things inside you can't help but pause in between to take in the warm sunshine, the crisp fall breeze and the colorful scenery. After we have stowed our things we explore our home for the next few nights. It's an upscale, but cozy cabin. Internet, TV, a large deck with a hot tub on it. The large stone fireplace already has wood stacked beside it with a large mink rug in front of it. The kitchen is perfect and very modern. The queen size bed is quite comfortable with a warm looking comforter. The many open windows allow free flow of the autumn breeze throughout the cabin.

After you've completed your tour you stroll out to the deck to find me taking in the view. I feel you come up behind me and wrap your arms around me from behind. I take your hand in mine and kiss it and let your hands explore up my shirt and just in the seams of my jeans. Although I want you so bad we are going to wait... we want to do more than just make love. So we decide to head out and not waste this perfect day.

I suggest we go to Blowing Rock which causes you to suggestively raise an eyebrow. Great minds think alike! As we ease down the parkway you want to stop at every overlook and pull off to take pictures. I point out different features and mountains I'm familiar with. Between taking pictures you casually rub my neck and head and I place my hand on your thigh when safe to do so.

Blowing Rock is a quaint little town. Although small it's a bit crowded but not too much. We walk along and explore the many shops that line the streets. You casually take my hand which I gladly accept as we stroll along the sidewalk. We take in a few hot dogs at a local street vendor and after a while I suggest we go to Kilwins for ice cream. Although you're not a fan of ice cream in cooler weather you submit when I tell you about the many confections and fudge they have there as well. You can't resist after seeing the many flavors. Next thing I know we're both eating ice cream in the park across the street and you have a bag of tasty edibles. We take in the scenery and the many folks milling about and make our own observations about them often giggling about it among ourselves.

As we stroll back to the car hand in hand I casually give you a smack on the butt. You look over at me with a sly grin and we lock in embrace as our lips touch... out in the open... no cares about who sees us. You feel just how excited you get me by the growing bulge against your leg. With a final peck and a quick grab of your ass we head back to the parkway to explore the many sights and a few trails. But it grows dark sooner this time of year so you suggest we stop by the grocery store to get some grub for tonight. We arrive at the cabin around 4 or so. You're a little tired so as I begin prepping you relax on the couch inside and doze just a little.

When you wake it's grown darker but the golden sun still illuminates the cabin. The scent of baking potatoes in the oven, half cooked lobster waiting for the grill and fresh chopped veggies arouse your appetite. You stroll out to the deck sleepily and smiling to find me in my sweatshirt and jammies getting the grill ready and sipping Wild Turkey honey on the rocks enjoying the sunset. I tell you I've got you a drink in the fridge when you're ready for it. You just smile and reach for me. We hug one another and you bury your head in my chest. I've already showered and you can smell my Axe body spray and a hint of cologne. I feel you shudder slightly but can't tell if it's from the dropping temps or my touch. I pull you in tighter to me as we enjoy the view in the fading light. Every now and then kissing your forehead your neck lightly... just enough to get you stirred.

Now that you're awake you excuse yourself to take a quick shower and change into your jammies and a hoodie. On the way back through you find some cinnamon scented candles and light a few in the bedroom and living room. The steaks and lobster are now done and I'm setting everything out. We enjoy our meal outside on the deck sitting not across from one another... but side by side. Dinner is delicious! We don't waste one bite.

After dinner we relax on the couch with a warm fire going. We spend a brief time digesting, and checking phones and FB with your feet propped up on my legs. I see your lotion sitting on the table in front of me so I pick it up and rub it on your feet. I look up to see you smiling with your head propped up on one hand with eyes half closed... are you sleepy? No, not even close... I wonder what's going on in that head of yours? You look at your phone and excuse yourself for a moment... home life I understand. So I sip my drink and relax in the fire light.

"Ready for desert"? I hear you ask in that low sultry voice I adore so much. You're standing in front of me in lingerie you've not worn in sometime. It's tight, short and hugs your curves just right. I start to get up and you push me back down and straddle me. My hands stroke and rub your shoulders and back as we stare into one another's eyes. We kiss, we hold one another, and I gently kiss your neck and indulge in your citrus scented perfume and natural scent. I know my neck kissing is making your desire grow, your pussy wet and your nipples ache by the way you move your hips and grind on my lap and the stiffening bulge in my pajama pants. You allow me to unzip and unbutton, exposing you to my mouth, my hands, the heat from the fire and the chilly autumn air coming through the open windows... but not yet. Now you climb off and beckon me...

You lay bare across the mink rug in front of the inviting fire. There's a large pillow on it as well. Holding up the lotion, you express your desire to have it massaged all over you. I slowly undress in front of you so you can take it all in. My hairy chest, my tat, my hard cock which dances and bobs in excitement and anticipation. I kneel down behind you and take up the lotion and go set to work... I even warm the lotion in my hands before rubbing it on you. The soft mink against your bare skin and hard nipples feels pleasurably invigorating. You can feel my cock twitch against your swollen clit as my hands relax and tantalize your every muscle, every curve. This is relaxing and exciting to you by the way your ass and pussy grind against my swollen cock. Although I want you so badly I'm going to hold out until you can't take anymore... anymore of my hands on you, my lips tongue and teeth on your neck and back, my tongue barely teasing your clit from behind every now and again, my thick cock brushing against your bare skin.

Suddenly you rise up and push me down on the rug and pillow. I close my eyes as you slowly, gently kiss me from my lips, neck, and chest down to my balls. You take them in your mouth one at a time massaging them with your lips and tongue while stroking me. What a beautiful erotic sight! You, bare, ass in the air bathed in the firelight taking my cock in your mouth while looking up every now and again to see my facial expression. Although you try to tease and make me suffer longer I can no longer take anymore and with a loud moan and thrusting my love seed erupts forth as you gaze on in delightful satisfaction. As I lie there breathless, eyes closed and grinning you continue to slowly suck knowing I'll recover very shortly. You move around in a way so your ass and pussy are in easy reach of my hands and fingers which I eagerly exploit.

With my cock hardening once again I maneuver under you so I can now pleasure you. The night is very peaceful and quiet. The only sounds are the crackling fire, the gentle chilly breeze through the windows and the sounds of us moaning and sucking. I grip your hips tight as you convulse and quiver with every climax... but you desire more. You kiss your way up to my lips and ease your way down onto my shaft, riding, twisting, and grinding your way to progressively more powerful orgasms. My hand smacks your ass, my hands on your breasts, my lips on your lips and nipples... you squeeze tight around my cock and cry out in delicious exhilaration as waves of ecstasy cause you to convulse until you finally collapse on top of me.

After some much needed refreshments and taking in the night air on the deck we make our way to the neglected bed continue through the night until we collapse in one another's arms. Snug under the toasty blankets we float off in a deep sleep. No need in rushing... we have all weekend... and breakfast ;)