Autumn's Summer of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you stop," Summer said poutingly, and with that Autumn gave her another kiss.

This kiss would be a little deeper and more passionate and Summer began to melt and lose all her inhibitions and much to Autumn's surprise deepened the kiss and turned it into a deep tongue probing tonsil swabbing hot French kiss.

Summer would then throw caution to the wind and forget all about society's rules and morals and give in completely to the latent desires that were now exploding to the surface like a long dormant volcano suddenly erupting and spewing it's hot molten lava with an unbridled fury.

Summer took Autumn and embraced her as she spread her legs apart and sat up with Autumn's body between them. Both Autumn and Summer were sitting upright on the bed, their bodies close together locked in a tight embrace passionately kissing.

Soon clothes would be coming off. Summer literally ripped Autumn's shirt from her body by taking her hand and pulling apart the neck line and Autumn was surprised but she wasn't mad. She helped Summer out of her robe and both girls were now sitting upright embraced their bodies pressed together and their breast mashed against each other's.

Summer would then lean Autumn over and lay her on her back and crawl on top of her. Her hand would find Autumn's panties and with Autumn's help they would be removed. Then Summer would, with Autumn's help, remove her own panties and now both girls were naked on top of each other bodies pressed together limbs intertwined kissing and caressing as their bodies slowly moved as one.

If you had happened to be a fly on the wall in that room and didn't know that Summer was a virgin, you would have sworn Summer was an very experienced lesbian because she made moves on Autumn that would have been found in the record books. Something had awoken deep inside of Summer and she even amazed herself.

Summer and Autumn's pussies were touching and the feeling of Autumn's nicely shaven cunt against Summers trimmed on made Summer shudder with delight. In a move that would surprise herself, Summer would begin rubbing her body against Autumn's and grinding her sweet pink nicely trimmed pussy against Autumn's and begin pussy fucking her.

Summer would begin slowly at first keeping it soft, tender and romantic, then suddenly things changed and so did Summer. It was like a light switch turned on in her brain or something because years of deep seeded latent primal carnal lusts were exploding to the surface and Summer would be transformed from a meek timid little rabbit into a insatiable sex crazed nympho with a veracious appetite for sex.

Summer could not believe the transformation that had happened inside of her. It was like she was outside of her own body looking down at herself seeing what appeared to be her acting like a cheap two dollar whore. Even so she knew it wasn't her normal self, she did not try to fight the feelings. Summer willing and with great pleasure surrendered to the desires welling up in her.

Summer began to grind her pussy hard against Autumn's and that just got Autumn that much hotter. Something inside of Summer told her to switch to what could be called the scissors position so she did and soon Summer and Autumn were going at it hot and heavy.

Summer could feel her pussy quiver and her juices flowing and she knew it wouldn't be long until she was going to climax. Also Summer turned out to be a "screamer" and a loud one at that.

"Oh God yes baby work it," Summer cried loudly, amazing even herself. "Make me cum for you baby."

Autumn could feel her own pussy begin to quiver and soon her juices would trickle out. Summer felt them and that made her work it even harder.

Wave after glorious wave of intense pleasure crashed through both Autumn and Summer's now sweaty bodies. They knew it wouldn't be long until they both were brought to sweet release.

Somehow Summer knew what Autumn was feeling as did Autumn Summer. It was like they were mystically joined and they adjusted their movements so they would bring each other off in unison and it wouldn't take long.

"Oh fuck yes baby, I'm cumming" Summer wailed like the banshee.

Autumn cried out "Oh God yes I can feel it,"

"I can feel yours too," Summer replied.

Summer gasped for breath and Autumn moaned as both girls released their sweet honey dew nectar flooding each other's cunts with their sweet sticky cream.

Summer would then get out of the scissors position and take Autumn and lay her on her back. She would then crawl on top of Autumn and both girls would embrace and passionately kiss again.

Next Summer would begin to kiss Autumn's neck and move her way down Autumn's waiting body, exploring every succulent inch.

The first place she stopped was on Autumn's succulent breasts. Summer put her lips on Autumn's nipples and gently sucked on them and began running her tongue around the edges of her nipples.

Summer would next softly nurse on Autumn's breast as Autumn crooned with delight and purred like a contented kitten.

"Oh yes baby," Autumn crooned softly with a lustful moan. "I give myself freely to you. I am your naughty little slut to do with as you please."

Summer spent about five to seven minutes on Autumn's breasts before kissing her way down Autumn's torso and reaching the top of her hips, just above her pubic region.

Autumn's legs instinctively parted, allowing Summer full and unfettered access to her "Heavenly Realm." Summer inhaled the musky scent of Autumn's womanhood and it made her head swim.

Taking her right index finger, Summer inserted it into Autumn's dripping wet pussy. She slowly fingered Autumn for a few seconds then took some of Autumn's sweet cream on the tip of her finger. Summer slipped her finger into her mouth and savored Autumn's sweet heavenly nectar.

Summer would then take her tongue and begin licking Autumn's pussy, sucking it like she was a pro. This made Autumn's head swim and soon Autumn was convulsing and bucking her head up to fuck Summer's face as she held Summer's face tight against her snatch.

It wouldn't take long to make Autumn cum and Autumn would flood Summer's face with her sweet sticky cream. Summer lapped it up like a cat would a bowl of cream.

Summer leave Autumn momentarily, slide over and get the torpedo shaped vibrating dildo along with the, cock shaped dildo and the strap-on, both of which would be used later.

Summer took the vibrating dildo and sucked it like she was sucking a cock until it was nice and slippery. Turning it on low and sliding it into Autumn's cum soaked pussy, Autumn would use the combination of the dildo, her fingers and her tongue to bring Autumn off to orgasm after glorious orgasm.

Midway through this Summer would crawl on top of Autumn so that they were in the 69 position and the two horny girls would go at it using tongues, dildoes and fingers to bring each other off.

After a good oral session, Summer wanted to feel what it would be like to be fucked by one of the dildoes. She asked Autumn to put on the strap on and let her be fucked cowgirl style.

Autumn slid to the head of the bed, propped herself up, slid on the dildo and motioned for Summer to climb on. However instead of getting on the dildo right away, something in Summer's mind said "Suck it!"

Summer would go all the way down on the dildo taking like she would a regular cock and sucked it until it was good and slippery. Summer then squatted over the dildo took her hand and used it as a guide as she lowered her eagerly awaiting pussy down on it.

Summer yelped as it slowly went in. It hurt as Summer slowly sank her pussy down on it but the pleasure she was going to experience well outweighed any pain.

"Oh god yes-s-s-s-s-s," Summer lustfully moaned as she began to pump up and down on the dildo.

Summer embraced Autumn and they held each other as Summer continued to fuck. Summer would build up speed and soon she was riding that plastic dildo hard and heavy.

Summer could feel her hymen break and as it did, water trickled down and she crooned with delight. Summer was no longer a virgin and she would ride that dildo until she climaxed all over it flooding it with her sweet sticky cream.

Autumn and Summer would switch places and Autumn would do Summer doggie style and then Summer would take it missionary style Summer would then put on the dildo and fuck Autumn bringing her off to God only knows how many countless orgasms.

Autumn and Summer would collapse in each other's arms and cuddle for about thirty minutes or so, just basking in the after glow of the passion and then it was time for round two.

Autumn and Summer would use the 16 inch double ended dildo for some fun. First they would both face each other on their hands and knees each put an end in their mouth and see how far they could take it in. The goal was to meet in the middle and touch foreheads. After about three tries they finally made it.

Then Autumn and Summer would lay on their butts with their arms propped behind them holding them in a quasi-sitting position. They were facing each other with their legs apart, and each had an end of the dildo inside them and they were fucking it.

Lastly, they would both get in the doggie style position facing away from each other, each have a chuck of the dildo buried in their twat from behind and fuck each other as they slapped butts.

It was close to daybreak when they finally finished their hot night of unbridled carnal desires. Autumn and Summer were worn out, sore, cum soaked and drenched in sweat. They smelled of a combination of sex sweat, perfume liquor and tobacco smoke, but they were 100 percent satisfied.

"Oh God Sissy, thank you so much for showing me the wonderful world of lesbian lusts," Summer said with a sigh as she exhaled the smoke from the Swisher Sweet she was smoking and kissed Autumn.

"My pleasure Buttercup," Autumn replied as she exhaled the smoke from hers.

Autumn and Summer would finish their cigarillo and decided to shower, get dressed and go to IHOP for breakfast. They would have a nice leisurely breakfast then go back home strip out of all their clothes and cuddle up together in each other's arms as they gently drifted off to sleep.

Summer would always cherish that night and she and Autumn would become soulmates. They would continue to enjoy good hot lesbian sex and when they were both 21 they got their own place and the sky was the limit on the pleasures they would experience.

12