Autus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

She spent the day meandering about as she often did. Eventually, it was time for bed once more and she settled in for a good night's rest. And then the sun rose once again, breaking through the cracks of her curtains on her lone window. A beam of light speared through, striking her over the eyes and making her groan in annoyance. She turned over, wishing to keep sleeping, but the sunlight had done its work. She sighed and sat up, wiping the sleep from her eyes.

As she did so, Gwen felt ever so slightly heavier. It was like she had put on a heavier shirt or something in her sleep. She looked down, her groggy mind taking a second to process what she saw. For as long as she could remember, her breasts had barely differed from her torso, maybe jutting a couple of centimetres outward. She'd given up on seeing them improve since her senior year of high school. Now however, she was greeted by two noticeable mounds on her chest. Ones she could see without squinting.

"I have boobs." She stated flatly, before her consciousness caught up with her, "Holy crap, I have breasts!" She was able to keep her excited shout to a minimum, her voice only raising a few levels. They weren't large, visibly smaller than the national average, but they were actual breasts. She raised a hand to them, hesitant, almost afraid that they'd disappear if she touched them. But, as she finally felt them for the first time, they remained where they were. Gwen could hardly believe they were so soft.

Remembering the other changes that could be happening, she reached into her pants. Immediately, she was met by something, but it definitely wasn't a penis. After what happened two days ago, she had grown familiar with how a dick looked and felt. She pulled at the waistband of her pants, looking down as she did so. There, just above her pussy was a small nub, exactly where her clit was.

"Oh my god, it's working." She whispered to herself. She had to admit, it was surprising as she had assumed the experiment to be a dud. That she'd walk away with the small side effect of a larger bust. But there was definitely something growing at her crotch, and it looked like it was only in its very early stages. Gwen smirked to herself, before she had a new idea. If her body was going to continue changing day by day, then she should document. Diana would probably appreciate it too.

She set up her phone to be able to take a full body photo. In the past, people needed mirrors, or a smart set up to take such a picture. Phones had naturally continued to advance, and could now take full body photos, even if the user only held it out far enough to have their faces in view. Gwen had no idea how it worked exactly, the best she could guess is that it basically performed a highly accurate full body scan and rendered the image. It didn't matter though, what did is that it worked perfectly.

Striking a bit of a pose, Gwen took the picture. With that out of the way, she let the day go on as before. She didn't have to worry about much at that moment, since she'd paid for three months' rent in advance a couple of weeks ago, and her pantry and fridge were stocked up just fine. As such, the rest of the day passed as normal, with one key difference.

Gwen had never felt agitated by her lifestyle before. It was peaceful, simple, nothing to really worry about. But now, now she genuinely felt like she needed a change to it. She checked her phone frequently, hoping against hope that Connie would call her and give her the interview, anything to mix up her normal day. But the call never came and sleep beckoned yet again.

That night her dreams were different. Normally, she couldn't remember any details, nor did she want to, but this was different. When the morning came, Gwen woke up and felt disappointed at this. She couldn't completely recall what she had dreamt about, but it had been good, of that much she was certain. Then again, what she woke up to was worth it. At least, as far as she was concerned, when she sat up and looked down at herself. The grin on her face was one of genuine happiness, a rarity for her.

That wasn't to say she was emotionless. She simply lacked enough of an interest to find real joy in most things, however the most recent change to her body was one that truly made her happy. Her breasts were bigger again, though the enlargement wasn't quite as noticeable as the previous day, it was still there. She must've been a large B cup, or maybe a C at that moment. Gwen couldn't believe her luck with them, since they were nicely shaped as well. The perfect teardrop shape when she looked at the naked mounds later on.

Then she reached down once more. The grin on her face grew wider when she felt what had been nothing but a nub yesterday, but was now an inch long, flaccid shaft. Given that she had checked it before bed the previous night, told her that the changes only occurred when she was asleep. Like before, she stood and took the picture of her naked body.

It was odd to see the phallus on her body, even if it was tiny. Beneath it was a ball sack, though each ball was no bigger than a grape, however that would change. Connie liked Futanari with much larger cocks, and her pitiful dick would only get her laughed at. Recalling Diana's instructions to come in after three days, Gwen went about getting dressed for the day. She didn't need a shower, having done so the previous night in an effort to pass time. Shortly afterwards, she was back on the bus.

It was the first time Gwen had gone out in public. She'd only left her room before to use the shower, and even then no one had been present. Now, she realised her fixation on Futanari hadn't dissipated over time. Gwen wore a tight shirt, the only one she could find that still covered her entire torso, however it was stretched taut around her improved chest. She didn't have any bras either, so her naturally larger nipples were visible to all.

The bus driver was a Futa. For one reason or another, Gwen guessed it was boredom, her dick gave a visible twitch in her pants as Gwen climbed aboard. The changing woman noticed this clearly, gulping slightly. Her mouth felt oddly dry suddenly, as if she really needed a drink. She ignored it however and got her ticket. Fortunately, the bus was mostly empty, the few other occupants sitting at the back, allowing her to sit up front. She was glad the university wasn't very far.

Gwen didn't trust herself. Over the course of the journey, more and more people came onto the bus. She never failed to pick out the Futanari from those that did, her eyes seeming to actively seek the subtle hints of their anatomy through their clothing. Quite a few times it was extremely obvious, as younger Futanari walked on, wearing tight jeans that displayed their proud endowments. One that walked on looked to be at least a foot long, and was completely flaccid. Gwen didn't even realise she'd licked her lips at the sight.

She was quick to look away, refocusing her attention outside. If this was any indication, she was quick interested in Futanari now, but it was worth it. A small grin spread on her face, thinking about her larger bust size. She soon left the bus, heading towards the building she'd met Diana in. The campus was only marginally busier than the first time she'd come. Walking into the building, she was greeted by Allie.

"Hi Gwen. Whoa, someone got some work done." She noted, grinning widely as she eyed Gwen's new bust. The changed girl raised a hand to shield them.

"I-I didn't get any work done. They just grew." She said, blushing slightly, even if she felt kind of happy that someone noticed them.

"Ah, Gwen, right on time. Have a seat." Diana said, sitting at a nearby table with the same tablet out. She was evidently working on some kind of feedback page for Gwen to fill out. She glanced it over as she took her seat, "So, any side effects?" The brunette asked, looking at Gwen fully now, only to realise the question was unnecessary.

"Yeah, um, they just kind of started... growing." Gwen explained, not sure of any other way to say it. Diana nodded and began writing it down. She remembered how they'd drugged her unwillingly, but at the same time, she didn't feel all that mad at them. It was hard to when it had worked out well for her. She mentally sighed and pushed the memory away. What's done is done, she thought.

"Anything else? Like, other abnormal growths or any weird in general?" She asked, looking Gwen up and down.

"Um, not really, no." She said, keeping her sudden fixation on Futanari to herself, hoping it would just be a phase she's going through. It was entirely possible, since she never really had that teenage experience of being constantly horny. Her body was probably just catching up with her, like some sort of repressed puberty coming to fruition. Diana studied her face, clearly not entirely convinced, but didn't press the issue.

"Okay, and have you seen any progress?" She asked, to which Gwen nodded.

"It's not much, but I definitely grew a cock. But it's only like a couple of inches right now." She told her, hoping to keep her voice as neutral as possible. She must've slipped up however, since Diana smiled slightly.

"You sound disappointed, don't worry, anyone would be." Gwen blushed, but didn't say anything, "Also, I think we can assume it's not done growing yet." She added, writing the information down.

"So, what now?" Gwen asked.

"Well, that's up to you, sweetie." Allie chirped in, placing a cup of coffee in front of the redhead, who nodded her thanks and took a sip, before remembering what they'd done before.

"You didn't drug this again did you?" She asked suspiciously.

"No, no. You seem much more relaxed right now, and you're looking better too." Diana firmly said, a guilty look on her face.

"What do you mean?" Gwen asked, frowning slightly. She hadn't been sick or anything. Was she referring to her breasts?

"Well, you kind of looked a bit sick when you came here last time, now you, I dunno, you look healthy." Allie explained, sitting beside Diana.

"Oh, okay then." She said, dropping the topic.

"Now, you have a choice to make, Gwen." Diana said, swiping on the tablet until she found the right page.

"What kind of choice?"

"You can stop the experiment here and now. We'll pay you and let you go on your way, we'll just need a few more check-ups and that'll be it." She explained, before continuing "Or, you can continue. We believe that this will cause your phallus to grow significantly by the next check-up, and maybe even your bust too. Though, you'll have to repeat what happened before."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers
12