Autus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

"Excuse me." She said out of habit. Allie laughed from her side. She was sitting on the edge of the pool, her shoes beside her and feet submerged in the thick fluid.

"Diana wasn't completely truthful with you about how the experiment worked," Allie began, sighing happily at the warm cum around her feet, "Not that she lied or anything, just didn't really explain it to you." Gwen frowned at her, her sluggish mind unable to full comprehend her words.

"What?" She asked and walked up to her, wading through the knee deep pool of cum.

"Wanna know something?" Allie asked excitedly, as though not seeing Gwen's confusion. The redhead nodded anyway, "I wasn't born a Futa."

"Huh?" Gwen replied eloquently.

"I did the same you did, though it was mostly by accident. I know the drug's effects better than Diana herself." She explained, smiling down to Gwen.

"What are you..." She trailed off, unable to tell why Allie was telling her this.

"You want to be bigger don't you? I could tell the moment I saw you, that you were a living a lie." She continued, to which Gwen blushed, the red on her face hidden beneath the layers of drying cum.

"I-I don't... I don't know what you mean." She said defiantly. Allie rolled her eyes.

"No need to be modest here, it's just you and me. Diana went off to set up the cleaning system, so we've got time," Allie explained to her, and smiled softly, "You know I wanted to be bigger as well. It's not all that common for Futa to have eighteen inch dicks, but I wanted to be better than all of them. I wanted people to see it as I walked down the street, that my dick is bigger than any other." Allie went on, sighing happily at the thought. Gwen gulped as well, unwilling to admit the idea was tantalising to her as well.

"So why didn't you?" She asked.

"Diana got worried about me. She thought I was becoming obsessed with it, so she made sure I couldn't get to what I needed to grow until the drug was out of my system. I tried taking more of it, but nothing happened." She answered sadly.

"S-so, you and Diana are... a, uh..."

"Yeah, we're a couple. She won't admit it very often, but she prefers Futanari over women, that's why I did what I did. And, between you and me, I'm pretty sure she wishes I were bigger." Allie giggled to herself, and lightly patted her crotch, "But alas, I'm done growing. At least until she comes up with another experiment to help people grow." She laughed, a dopey grin on her face as her fantasy filled her mind once more.

"Why are you telling me this?" Gwen asked, her mind fully functional again as she climbed out of the pool to sit beside Allie. It was strange for her, having another person to talk to, especially one that was so friendly and open.

"Because I know you want to be bigger, like, way bigger." Allie told her, a wide smile on her face, flashing her brilliant teeth. Gwen blushed and looked away.

"I... I d-don't think..."

"Diana didn't hear but I did, when you agreed to do this, you said 'I want to be bigger, much bigger'. I can help you with that." Allie told her. Gwen knew denying it would do no good. She could tell the blonde was persistent.

"How?" She asked, to which Allie giggled excitedly.

"I gave you a bigger dose of the drug than I used. So it'll either be much more potent, or last longer, can't say for certain. Mine wore off after a month." She explained, never looking away from Gwen.

"Did... did it make you, um..." She trailed off, unable to think of a way to ask what she wanted.

"Yeah it did," Allie answered anyway, "I couldn't get enough cum, even when I was as big as you are. I even had a couple of small flings with Futanari because of it." She explained to which Gwen sighed in partial relief. At least she wasn't going crazy, "Once the drugs ran its course, you'll be normal again." Gwen smiled thankfully.

"I thought I was going mad." She chuckled.

"Yeah, I thought so too at first. Anyway, I still need to explain how the drug works."

"Your growth depends on how much cum you drink?" Gwen guessed, to which Allie pouted.

"Come on," She whined, "I was gonna give it, like, a big reveal."

"Sorry."

"Bah, no worries. You only guessed half of it anyway. Yeah, it depends on your sperm intake, but its way more intricate than that." Allie explained, looking at the deep pool of semen, "The drug takes various different factors into account. Once that's done, it helps you gradually grow the average size of the cocks you were drinking from." Gwen raised an eyebrow, "Well, you said your dick stopped growing last time, right? That's because the average cock size you'd gotten cum from was about six inches." She explained.

"So, after today, it'll grow to about a foot?" She asked. Allie nodded.

"Yep, but I'm sure that's not enough is it? She said, grinning mischievously. Hesitantly, Gwen nodded, "Thought so. Diana's gonna ask you come back in three days from now, you can do something like this again at that time. In the meantime, I'm gonna come down to your place."

"Why?" Gwen frowned, confused by this. Allie sighed and playfully knocked on Gwen's head.

"I thought blondes were supposed to be dumb," She joked, before explaining, "So you can suck me off. That should make eighteen inches you average. I'll make sure Diana arranges for bigger ones next time. But this should help." Allie told her, to which Gwen glanced at her crotch. Those pants were barely able to conceal the shape of her cock. And Gwen could be that big. The thought alone had her pussy flushed with heat.

"So we gotta a deal?" Allie asked. Not giving herself a chance to think too much, Gwen replied.

"Yes." She said, just as Diana walked in.

"Ah, good, you're awake. How was it?" She asked, handing Gwen a towel. She wiped her face and chest down, a part of her lamenting the loss the warming cum on her skin, though much of it was dried and caked to a large amount of her body. It wouldn't come off until she showered, something she was glad for. It felt odd, but in the nicest way.

"It was great. C-can I, uh, d-do it a-again?" She asked, hesitating enough to hide her eagerness. It surprised her, as she didn't feel anywhere near the same level of apprehension she had the first time, or even that morning. Allie had helped calm her, but it was more than that. She'd openly admitted to herself, and even another person, that she wanted to grow bigger. Maybe she just felt freed by it, Gwen thought to herself. Diana grinned slightly, though not without some worry in the expression.

"Of course, come back in three days and we'll have it all set up." She said. Gwen managed to clean most of the cum from her body, though with several areas where it had dried on her. Diana handed over her clothes. Gwen stood and stretched as she dressed, arching her back. She looked down at herself.

"I still can't believe I actually have proper breasts." She said to herself, though Allie giggled beside her.

"We didn't expect that to happen, but I doubt anyone would complain." She said, looking at Diana.

"Agreed. If anything, a bigger bust is just as good a selling point as growing a cock. I might even be able to isolate what causes the growth and sell it separately." She explained, though it sounded mostly like she was talking to herself. Allie smirked at Gwen.

"We were hoping for more than just one volunteer, since Diana here wants to be able to sell it around the world." She explained, "She says it'd be cheaper for the consumers who can't afford to go to a hospital. That's my girl, always thinking about the poor." She said, grinning at Diana before standing and giving her a kiss on her lips. The brunette grinned back and kissed her as well.

"I've just gotta refine it a bit more and get approval then it should be on shelves by next year." She said, her tone optimistic. Gwen felt like intervening.

"Um, you said you needed more volunteers?" She asked. Diana frowned at her and nodded, "Well, one of my mum's is in the porn business and she's told me about her, uh, co-workers. A lot of the women working on them say they've always wanted to Futanari." Gwen explained to which Diana's lips broke into a smile, showing off her perfect teeth.

"Oh my god, that would be perfect!" She yelled excitedly, her tone no longer the refined, calm voice Gwen was used to. If anything, she sounded like the typical valley girl, more so than Allie. Diana, in her excitement, turned to the blonde and kissed her deeply, holding her close as their tongues fenced with one another. Gwen looked away, waiting for them to finish. Minutes later, the two separated, though mostly for lack of breath.

"Sorry about that." Diana said, trying to regain her dignified tone.

"Don't worry about it. So, uh, should I call her and see if she has anyone to send your way?" She asked, despite knowing the answer.

"Please do. This is just what I needed. Why didn't I think about it before? The porn industry is massive, if I'd just gotten backing from them at the start..." Diana continued to talk to herself, muttering under her breath while Allie smirked at Gwen.

"She gets like this when she's excited." She explained, to which Gwen gave a small grin of amusement. Eventually, the brunette calmed down and took a deep breath.

"Thank you, Gwen. Um, can I have your cell phone number? So, um, you can call if anything happens." She said, only succeeding in vaguely masking what she wanted. Gwen looked at Allie, knowing Diana was her girlfriend and lover, but only got a nod in reply.

"Give it to me as well, we can talk and hang out sometime." The blonde said, winking suggestively at Gwen. She nodded and recited her number, while also putting them into her own contacts. With that, she walked back to the bus stop, with Allie escorting her saying, "After all you went through, I figured you shouldn't be walking alone right now." When they approaching the bus top, she spoke again.

"I'll give you a call tomorrow, and don't worry about getting the bus, I'll come to you. Be interesting to what kind of place you have."

"Um, actually, can we meet somewhere else? My place isn't, uh, it's not very nice." Gwen quickly said, knowing someone like Allie, who was fairly wild in her personality, wouldn't be too thrilled with how her room looked.

"Nah, it'll be fine. Anywhere is good for what we're gonna be doing." She replied, grinning seductively. Gwen blushed and looked away from her.

"Um, okay then. I guess I'll see you tomorrow." She said and climbed on the bus.

"See ya then." Allie said in parting and waved at her new friend, before heading back to university. It may have been a trick of the lighting, but the redhead thought the Allie's pants looked a little strained.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers
12