Autus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,821 Followers

"Oh come on," She replied, pulling out a low cut belly shirt, similar to the one she was wearing, "You've got a good body that's only gonna get better. You need to show it off more." Allie said and sat down beside Gwen. Her stomach had mercifully shrunk down over the day, though she still retained a bit of a paunch

"I told you, that's not my style."

"I bet you've never worn anything decent in your life." Allie joked.

"I have... when I was a kid." She defended herself, though weakly. Allie just sighed.

"Give it a chance, I think you'll enjoy it when you do." She said, just as she got a text. She pulled out her phone and checked it, replying quickly.

"Diana?" Gwen asked from the bed, now sitting up on it.

"Yeah, she's wondering where I am. Guess that's it for our time together, today at least." She leaned to her side and pecked Gwen on the lips, "I'll see you tomorrow, Red, bye." With that she jumped up and walked out the door, waving goodbye. Gwen frowned as she went.

"Red? Really?" But shrugged, deciding if Allie liked it, then she'd let her have her fun.

With all that she'd done that day, Gwen fell asleep almost as soon as she was under the covers. She hadn't bothered putting away her new clothes, or sifting through what Allie had personally bought for her. Her body and mind both wanted sleep, and she wasn't about to deny either of them. As such, she fell into the blissful land of dreams. Whether it was just a coincidence, or her mind was exhausted to such a degree, but she didn't dream that night. Or she just didn't remember them.

She was woken by the vibration of her phone. Groaning, she opened her eyes and grabbed it. It was a text from Allie, asking why she wasn't up yet. A morning person, Gwen thought with another groan. They were always the worst people to deal with, for her at least, since she was usually a slow starter. She replied that she just woke up. When she sent it, Gwen sat up and, as was quickly becoming a regular occurrence for her, looked down. A wide smile out across her face.

Allie replied less than half a minute since receiving Gwen's text. 'I envy you, if only I could sleep so late' Gwen sighed as she replied, 'Yeah, lucky me.' She put her phone down and put her hands on her cloth covered breasts, feeling how soft, yet deceptively firm, they were. Her nipples were hard as well, poking through her shirt at least a full inch. She had gotten her breasts measured for the first time yesterday, at which time she had been a 36D. Working on the assumption that her over and under bust hadn't changed, she was probably a 36F. It was the same as a 36DDD.

Before she could check lower down, her phone went off again. Allie was calling this time.

"Hi, Allie." Gwen yawned in greeting.

"Wow, you actually did just wake up."

"Yeah." She replied absentmindedly, pulling her sweatpants away from her waist to see her dick. Her teeth showed as she grinned madly.

"Well, anyway, I just got off the bus, so I'll be at your place in a bit, bye." Allie said in a rush and hung up. Gwen frowned at her, before realising what she'd said. She looked at the time and realised she'd slept until 12:07PM.

"Crap." She groaned and got up to get dressed, her now six inch flaccid cock hanging atop her marginally larger balls inside her pants. Two inches in one night, she thought with glee. It made her wonder just how big she would actually get. She walked to her drawers and pulled on her usual set of clothes, awaiting Allies arrival. A few minutes later, she knocked on her door. Gwen opened it for her and was surprised when the blonde lunged forward to kiss her.

"Um... hi." She said, dumbfounded. Allie giggled at her.

"No need to be so embarrassed." She said, and stepped inside. Gwen shut the door and turned to face Allie.

"How can I not be? You just kissed me out of nowhere."

"Gwen, after what we've done, are you really gonna take issue with that?" Allie asked her, raising an eyebrow. Gwen sighed.

"Guess not." Allie smirked at her.

"Good, now then, what do you wanna do first? Try on your new clothes, or suck my eighteen inch cock and drink my thick, delicious cum?" She asked, voice low and husky with lust.

"I think I'll try on the clothes." Gwen said, grinning when Allie's smile turned to a small pout, "I'm kidding." She added. Allie rolled her eyes and sat on the bed, spreading her legs. She was wearing a mini skirt that day, the hem short enough that her cock would have hung past it, were it not for the pantyhose she wore, keeping it against her thigh. Gwen was only now getting a proper look at the blonde.

Aside from the short skirt, Allie wore a button shirt. At the collar, she had a loose tie on, and the top few buttons undone. She was the perfect image of a naughty schoolgirl. It worked as well, given her just above average height and youthful appearance. It did raise a question in Gwen's mind even as she walked over.

"How old are you anyway, Allie?" She asked, going down to her knees.

"Nineteen, why?" She answered, raising an eyebrow at her.

"No reason, just curious." With that, Gwen tore away the material keeping Allie's cock restrained and promptly shoved it into her mouth as she had yesterday.

Sometime later, Gwen pulled off with a loud gasp. Strings of spit and cum still connected her to Allie's cock, which was coated in her saliva, as was her chin. Her cheeks were smeared with it too. As before, Gwen's stomach had inflated greatly. She ran her hand over it, sighing happily. Her shirt had ridden up over it, tight around her navel.

"Dammit, Red... I might have to talk Diana into a polygamous relationship." She moaned, looking down through half lidded eyes at Gwen. The redhead grinned lazily up at her, licking a stray drop of cum from her lips.

"Thanks, Allie. But there's someone I've got my eye on." She said.

"I know, it's that cute blue haired chick from that shop, right?" Allie giggled, seeing Gwen's surprised expression, "You didn't think I didn't notice how you acted when we were in there?" The redhead sighed, while also silently cursing herself, since she had forgotten to ask about the interview. She'd have to another time.

"Yeah, I've had a crush on her since college. And that was eight years ago." Allie gave a small whistle.

"An eight year old crush, huh? Wait... just how old are you?"

"I'm, uh, twenty-six, twenty-seven in May." She said.

"Really? I honestly thought you were like seventeen or something." Allie giggled, while Gwen blushed and looked away, "sorry, it's hard not to think that with someone so small and cute like you." She said. The redhead looked at her, blushing deeper.

"I'm not that cute." She said.

"I beg to differ. You've never tried to look at yourself from an outside perspective, have you?" Allie asked her, to which Gwen shook her head, "Try it sometime, Red. I think you'll be surprised." She told her. Gwen frowned at her. The bubbly tone the blonde usually had was gone, replaced by sincerity.

"Thanks, Allie." She sat beside her on the bed and kissed her cheek.

"No problem, Red. Now then, let's play dress up." She said, jumping up eagerly. Gwen groaned at that, but didn't fight her on it. As the day progressed, and Allie dressed her in nearly every outfit that she had bought the day before, Gwen felt like she was in some kind of montage, like the ones used in teen movies back in the day. When Allie had to go, she was exhausted once again.

"See ya, Red. Tomorrow's a big day, so get some sleep. Oh and Diana wants you there around 12:30, she wanted to grab some lunch with you before we continued with the experiment." Allie said as she left. Gwen fixed her own dinner and settled in for the night.

Her dream that night was the same as before. The key difference was that it was far more vivid for Gwen, as though trying to engrave itself into her memory. When she woke up, she felt almost... constricted. Frowning, she sat up, and felt something poke into her. Looking down, her eyes widened as she saw what it was; her cock was hard as stone, tenting in her pants and looked to be at least a foot long already. Her first ever erection. The thought had her grinning madly.

Above her erect prick, her breasts had grown as well. By her guess, she had been an F cup, but now her breasts were either a large G or borderline H cup. She pictured Connie, and imagined standing beside her. By Gwen's estimate, they were about the same size, though Gwen might be bigger now. She couldn't be sure until she saw her again.

With her morning ritual done, and the picture taken, Gwen checked the time. Thankfully, she had woken up at 11:15AM, giving her over an hour to meet up with Diana and Allie. After her shower, she was about to get dressed in her usual attire, but glanced at a neatly folded pile on her table. Glancing at the plain, blue shirt in her hand and at the pile, Gwen decided to take Allie's advice. Thankfully, the outfit was one of the more concealing ones.

It was a loose, violet blouse. Though due to her impressive bust, it was just the right size. With it was a plain, black skirt. The hem reached half way to her knees, just barely enough to hide her cock if it got out of her underwear, something Allie had mercifully stayed away from. Her bra was simple as well, just a plain blue colour. She had thankfully bought a couple in several different sizes, knowing she was going to keep growing. Thankfully, Allie had offered to pay for most of it.

Looking her mirror, Gwen had to admit she liked how she looked. She rarely used make up, keeping it primarily to mascara and lipstick, and she had good reason to. Her cheeks were naturally full and coloured, while her skin was smooth as a baby's bottom. It may have been genetic, since she couldn't recall a single time when she had seen either of her mothers' putting on makeup, beyond the standard lipstick. Gwen smiled slightly to herself.

"Maybe Allie was onto something." She whispered to herself, but pushed the thought aside and headed out to the bus.

"Hey, Red!" Allie called out from the gate to the campus. Gwen smiled slightly, waved at her. Diana was also waiting, and gave a small wave in greeting.

"Hi." Gwen said as she walked up to them.

"Damn, you're really growing out aren't ya?" Allie asked jokingly, her eyes fixated on Gwen's larger bust.

"Yeah, I'm honestly surprised at how quickly you're changing." Diana agreed, taking an analytical once over of Gwen's body, "You look nice by the way." She said, blushing slightly.

"Thanks." Gwen told her. Allie hugged her, and whispered into her ear.

"Diana's been fretting about this all morning. Will Gwen like this, or that? Does she eat this?" She and Gwen giggled at that, "Also, those boobs of yours are great." She added in parting. Gwen blushed at that, but said nothing.

The three of them made their way to a nearby café. It was a quaint place, small but in a cosy way. The inside was warm and smelled delightful, the aroma of expertly crafted coffee and fresh baked pastries in the air. Gwen sighed as she took it in, a content smile on her face.

"This place has that effect on people." Diana said from her side, "It's such a quiet, comforting place."

"Diana comes here whenever she wants some peace, or if she's stressed out. Believe me, I've seen her walk in here a mess and come out smiling like she'd just had the best massage in the world." Allie added. Gwen nodded, able to see how it could be like. Even the staff looked like they'd happily listen to your troubles and even help with them.

"I might have to come here next time I'm down." She said as Diana led them to an empty table. A waitress walked up shortly after, with a set of menus.

"Hey there, Diana, Allie. Welcome back, and who's your friend?" She said in greeting, smiling warmly at all three of them. It was impossible not grin in return.

"Hi Grace, this is Gwen. She volunteered to help me with some work." Diana explained, "And I wanted to treat her." Grace nodded and faced Gwen.

"Hi there, I'm Grace. Nice to meet you." She said, never losing her warm expression.

"I'm Gwen, and same here." With the introduction out of the way, they all ordered and Grace went on her way.

"So, um, Gwen, how're you liking the changes so far?" Diana asked, visibly uncertain what to really talk about.

"I've got no complaints." She replied.

"Good, good." The brunette mumbled, and looked away.

"Oh, for goodness sake Diana, just think of something to ask and go from there." Allie said, playfully patting her friend on the shoulder.

"F-fine... um, so what do you do, Gwen?" She asked. Gwen rolled her eyes at Allie.

"Don't worry about conversation. I understand how uncomfortable it can be." She told Diana, who smiled thankfully.

"Thanks, but I am curious about you. That's why I wanted to have this lunch with you." She explained.

"Oh, okay. Well, um, I'm unemployed at the moment. Currently single. Still a virgin." Gwen listed off various small facts about herself, all of which Diana seemed to hear and store away in her mind. Her eyes were completely focused on the redhead, eager to learn all she could, "And, I told you about what one of my mum's does. The other works in normal films, like action movies and the like."

"What she didn't tell is that one of her mum's Beverly Anderson." Allie interjected, to which Diana's eyes widened.

"Really? Oh my god, she's amazing." The brunette said excitedly.

"So, you're both pretty big fans of her?" Gwen asked, not sure how to feel with two massive fans of her mother looking at her.

"That's an understatement, I own like half of her films." Diana said, before blushing and looking down, "Sorry."

"No problem, I guess I never realised just how big she really was." Gwen assured her.

"Have you ever considered the same work?" Diana asked suddenly, before blushing a deeper shade of red than she would have thought possible, "Um, never mind. Sorry."

"It's okay, it's not like it's an unfair question. But no, I haven't thought about it." Gwen answered her, putting a comforting hand on Diana's. The brunette looked at her and smiled at her.

"Thanks, Gwen. Sorry, about all this, I'm just not used to, uh, socialising," She explained, "The most human interaction I get is Allie, and you know how she is."

"What? I'm not that bad." The blonde said defensively, but grinned knowingly. The three chuckled at that and continued to talk about whatever came up. Less than an hour later, and Gwen sighing contently, having eaten a filling meal.

"Oh man, that was good." She said happily, relaxing into her seat as Allie and Diana were doing.

"I know, right? Nothing beats their pastries and coffee." Diana sighed, reaching out to pick up her cup and sip the delightful beverage.

"Damn straight." Allie said simply. The three split the bill and walked back to the university. As they did so, Allie grinned at Gwen, "Hope you saved room for 'desert'." She said, winking suggestively. Gwen rolled her eyes, but couldn't deny that she was looking forward to it. As they moved back onto the campus, heading for the gymnasium, Diana looked at Gwen.

"Um, Gwen?" She asked, hesitantly.

"Yeah?" The redhead replied, looking back at the brunette.

"If you don't mind, um, could we get lunch again sometime? It was fun talking with you." She blushed slightly, but didn't break eye contact. They stopped in front of the doors.

"Sure, that sounds nice." She said and, before she could think to stop, she leaned in and kissed her cheek. Diana's face turned a bright red, and she turned away, but not before Gwen saw the small grin on her face.

"Come on, let's get this show on the road!" Allie said, sounding as eager as Gwen felt. Diana nodded, her face still flushed as she opened the doors.

"How big are they this time?" Gwen asked, curious.

"They're all about eighteen to twenty-five inches, and before you ask, they cum a lot." She explained, grinning.

"Almost a gallon at least, to be more precise." Diana added and walked inside, Gwen and Allie close behind.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,821 Followers
12