Autus Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, I don't think I'm allowed to say just yet." Gwen told her, keeping her attention firmly away from Ashleigh's body, which was closer than it had been in the showers. The taller Futa, who stood at about 5'6'', pouted again, but didn't press it.

"Okay, but please tell me when you can. I honestly wish I was bigger up top." She said, glancing down at her own bust with a sigh. Gwen looked at her.

"Why? You're breasts look great." She asked. Ashleigh shrugged.

"I guess so, but they're only really average these days." She said. Gwen didn't say anything, since she was right. Before the chemical spill, the average had been B or C cups, but that had changed drastically. DD cups were the new norm, with Gwen's own J cups now considered only pretty big, whereas before they would have been considered truly massive. Even so, she knew her own chest would only grow bigger.

"Well, who knows, someone might come along and make a pill or something." Gwen said, partly joking. She knew Diana was working on how to make others breasts grow from the drug she'd taken, though given how busy she was with her current experiment and Allie, who was no doubt a handful. Ashleigh chuckled at the idea.

"Maybe, never know do you? Guess, I'll just wait and see." She said and headed out, leaving Gwen to get dressed. The redhead sighed heavily in relief when the Futa had left, thankful that she'd left when she had. As time had passed, she'd only felt a constantly growing desire, one that Ashleigh could have fulfilled. But she had resisted, though why she wasn't outright certain. Thinking on it, she assumed it was a subconscious act to prove to herself that she wasn't becoming a slut like she feared.

As she dressed, Gwen felt a small sense of victory at having resisted her lusts. While it wasn't much, it made her glad to know she could keep a handle on her desires, even if her grip was tenuous. She pulled on a pair of specially designed panties for Futanari, the pair made for her size, though it was snug around her all the same. They worked the same as any other panties, except the crotch had a sleeve for the penis, holding it in comfort, while preventing it from hanging too far down or growing erect out of nowhere. Though it would buckle under such pressure eventually, it gave the wearer enough time to get somewhere private before it was too late. Something Gwen was grateful for.

Following them was something Allie had picked out for her. It was mostly modest, a surprise to her considering her blonde friend's own wardrobe. She held a pair of hot pants in her hand, these too designed for large Futanari to wear in comfort. Gwen hesitated as she pictured herself in them, almost throwing the pair away, before taking a breath. She had no intention of going out that day, so she could afford to be a little revealing. With that thought in mind she pulled them on.

She spied herself in the mirror and blushed slightly. Her torso was completely bare, her breasts still wet from the shower and glistening with the drips of fluid. Lower down, while she was half dressed, it was obvious that she was packing quite the cock. Her pants bulged out greatly from the size, leaving little to the imagination. Curious, Gwen turned around and twisted her head around, looking back at her ass. The firm, ample cheeks were hugged close by the tight material.

She couldn't deny that they looked pretty good on her. Though she would never wear them out, she promised herself as she pulled on her bra, thankful that she and Allie had predicted her growth. It just the right size, cupping her large bust comfortably, and raising up on her chest. They were naturally perky, more so than most with her size, but gravity was still a factor, forcing them to sag slightly. When bared, they nearly obscured her navel. The bra also showed her enticing cleavage.

The next article of clothing was chosen by herself. It was done on a whim, and with Allie's urging, since the top was easily the most risqué thing Gwen owned. It was a tank top, however it was specially designed to be snug and stretchy at the same time. This allowed it to hug someone's curves perfectly and still be comfortable to wear. The store clerk had even described it as like a second skin.

In left nothing to imagination. There was another part to it however. Gwen pulled it on, yanking it down over her large chest. It amazed her how it really did stretch perfectly around her, with no discomfort whatsoever, though it hugged her breasts almost perfectly. Her bra was practically visible through it, though she was glad that the incredibly low collar didn't show it off. It gave the world a perfect view of her near depthless cleavage.

"Why did I buy this thing?" She questioned herself, looking at her reflection. The shirt was short on her, not quite like a belly shirt, but it still showed the skin her pants failed to cover, teasing those around her with the promise of more. Even if she felt embarrassed by the thought of going out in public with it on, she had to admit she looked pretty good. Even her face looked better than before.

Making sure everything was in place, she left. She walked up to her room, checking her phone in the meantime. Kona and Allie hadn't texted her, so she assumed they were caught in traffic while on the bus. Gwen soon opened her door and walked inside, only to see Allie and Kona crouched behind the camera. As soon as the door had opened, they moved quickly, Kona setting it back to record. Gwen frowned at them.

"What're you doing in my room?" She asked, a tint of anger in her voice.

"You were in the shower and we figured you wouldn't mind... plus, Kona wanted to check the camera." Allie quickly added, clearly trying to place the blame on the short Futa, who rolled her eyes at the blonde.

"Sorry about that, Gwen. I was kind of excited to see the footage." Kona admitted, blushing slightly. Either she was acting, or Gwen had found another person who was easily embarrassed. If she was acting, she could easily understand why she'd be so popular in porn. The redhead felt her cock pulse in longing at the small Futa's expression alone. It was both cute and arousing at once, the two blended perfectly on her face.

"It's okay," She said, though glared briefly at Allie, "So, uh... should we start?" She asked, looking down nervously. Allie giggled at her.

"Really, Red? You still get embarrassed by this?" Kona rolled her eyes again and smiled softly at Gwen.

"Whenever you want to, Gwen. After all, it's not every day you suck a cock as big as mine. You should probably prep yourself or something." The small Futa said, with no small amount of pride. Gwen grinned thankfully, though in truth she almost wished they'd taken charge. She had no idea how to go about instigating something like this. Allie seemed to notice her indecision and walked up to her.

"Okay, Red, this has to stop. I know you get nervous about this kind of stuff, but you're overthinking it." She explained, her tone and voice softer than Gwen had ever heard from her, "I'm willing and Kona's willing. All you've gotta do is let your body have what it wants. You just gotta let loose once in a while, not all the time, just every now and then." She said and Gwen simply stared at her in surprise, "What?"

"You know, Allie, you can be really sweet sometimes." She said, and leaned in to kiss the blonde. Allie expected something passionate, as she was accustomed to, but was taken by surprise when Gwen gently pressed her lips to hers. She did nothing at first, letting Gwen slowly press closer, their breasts pressing against the other. Allie began to push back, gently at first, while she used her tongue to part the redhead's soft lips. Gwen moaned softly, her own tongue reaching out to gingerly touch Allie's.

It was the first time she had kissed like this. Until a couple of weeks ago, she had never kissed anyone besides her parents' cheeks, and then her first kiss had been out of pure lust. The small peck she had given Allie before at her mother's behest didn't count in her mind, however the lustful greeting she had received not long ago did. Now, she was gradually letting her lust build while her tongue played with Allie's, the two muscles fencing as each sought to enter the other's mouth. Gwen moaned into the act while Allie wrapped her arms around the redhead.

Kona watched them from the bed. She couldn't help but lick her lips at the sight. It wasn't unusual to see Allie making out with someone, Kona had even done it on several occasions with the blonde, each time leading to something much more intimate, but what was happening was not Allie's usual fare. Gwen wasn't simply sucking face, nor was Allie merely trying to get the redhead horny beyond comprehension, they were kissing. Gwen's hands ran down the blonde's delicate back, stroking the soft skin. Allie was wearing nothing but a short belly shirt, its hem not even covering the underside of her breasts.

Gwen could feel her tight pants growing even tighter. Her cock was throbbing now, its desire to escape and having its pleasure sated almost overwhelming, but Gwen kept it controlled. She was enjoying this moment, far too much to even care for her growing arousal. Her hands moved lower, moving in time with Allie's own, as they gripped each other's asses simultaneously, the blonde's fingers spread wider against Gwen's cheeks. Eventually, they pulled back from one another.

12