Autus: Epilogue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry, I keep getting off track. Allie was a 38 G cup, with a slim waist, though it hasn't changed much, which flared out nicely into her wide hips. They tapered down into her luscious legs, just meaty enough to entice the eye, with long legs that she enjoyed showing off to great effect. She's lightly tanned as well, her skin just bronzed enough to give her some colour. Just a quick side note, she looks absolutely amazing covered in oil. I even have images of her like that as my screen saver.

Long story short, she's a gorgeous, blonde, Futanari bombshell. Since being with her, I've never once thought of her changing in the slightest, but since meeting Gwen, I can't help wondering how she would look as a Hyper... or even a Macro. I haven't voiced this to her yet, but, from the way she looks at Gwen sometimes, I wonder if she shares my thoughts? Well, I know she shares part of it, as she is a certified Hyper now as well. If Gwen's cum does go on sale, and people use it in excess, I think Hypers will be an official race of people. Thankfully, racism isn't nearly as much of a problem as it was before the chemical.

Allie's cock saw the most noticeable growth. As mentioned, she was 18 inches. More than respectable, since she's almost ten inches above the national average, but evidently that needed to change for her. It was an overnight change, literally, as she exploded in size. Unfortunately, none of us saw it, but we felt it in the morning. I'm usually the first to wake up, and I tend to cuddle up to either Gwen or Allie in my sleep. Well, I was hugging Allie's cock at least.

Any grogginess I felt at the time was blown away. I might have thought it was Gwen's, however it wasn't anywhere near big enough, and I could wrap my arms around it fairly easily. When I opened my eyes, I saw the head, with pre-cum leaking freely from the urethra. My hair and hands were already covered in it, which surprisingly didn't wake me up. I've always had an inquisitive mind, as such I began studying it. I was definitely half asleep, since the initial thought that came to mind was; Gwen grew a second cock. Admittedly, I wouldn't mind seeing that.

Eventually, I looked away from the dick. Allie had slid down the bed somewhat, her crotch level with Gwen's, on whose torso I laid. And yet, I was face to face with her cock. The average torso is roughly two feet long, well, Gwen's over three times the size of an average person. I can lay, fully outstretched, and my I'm only a bit longer than her upper body. Given where Allie was lying, I had to guess that she was about 8 feet now. The thought woke me up completely.

I sat up to get a better view. I took care not to wake Gwen up, since she tends to sleep until 10AM at least. A quick glance at the clock showed that it was 9:15, a random detail I know. Anyway, I carefully moved down my redheaded lover's body to get a look at my blonde one. At first I didn't noticed anything, though that was because her cock, which was as thick around as her body, obscured most of her body from sight. Once again, I moved slowly so that I could get a look.

Naturally, Allie's cock wasn't the only part of her body that had grown. Her bust size had substantially increased as well, though I admit with no small amount of pride that I'm currently bigger than her in that department. At a glance I couldn't say if her breasts had also grown to Hyper proportions, but they were exceptionally large for a normal sized person. Then I looked down below, seeing that her balls had blown out of proportion to her cock. They looked to be the size of a yoga ball each.

If it weren't for the custom clothing she gets, she wouldn't be able to walk. It's a relief that the person's strength increases greatly to handle their new endowments, otherwise neither I, Gwen or Allie would be able to move an inch, not without mechanical help at least. I couldn't help wondering just how big her balls would get if she continued to grow. They were already big enough to function as a couch, or even a bed. I will say that it's a good thing really that Gwen doesn't get morning wood though, otherwise we'd all be crushed.

I had seen my growth just a day prior to Allie's. She and Kona had been taking Gwen's cum around the same time, which meant that Kona had probably grown as well, as such I crawled over to the other side of Gwen. To my surprise, Kona didn't very different. Her breasts were larger, but only by a cup size at most and, from what I could see, there were no other physical changes. This lends itself to my earlier theory that previous users of the drug are more susceptible to Gwen's cum.

By my estimate it took almost a full week for the growth to take effect. Surprising, since Kona saw some expansion almost immediately after drinking Gwen's cum, however that was at a time when the drug was active in her system. There's a lot of variables I've got to take into account, it's impossible to say anything with any real certainty. Hopefully I'll be able to sort this out fairly soon.

Until next time then...