Ava and/or Eva Pt. 05

Story Info
Eva and Dad help June and her sis with a kinky problem.
22.3k words
4.78
35.1k
26

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Author's Note - This story has 8 parts which I am releasing as I finish editing them. For the best experience, please read them in sequence or you may not be able to follow the story properly. Although this is a work of fiction, it is based on real characters and events. All names and locations are fictitious. To check on the status of the next part, please see my profile. Thank you. ****

*****

On The Road With Eva

'I had been down this road with Ava...now it was time to show Eva what this road was all about...'

Eva

It was Sunday morning already. We had barely made it upstairs to my bed last night before collapsing in each others arms and letting sleep overtake us. The sun was fairly high as we grabbed a short shower then headed down for a much needed breakfast. Leaving our breakfast mess for later cleanup, we jumped into my pickup to go check out the place I wanted to show Eva.

Ten minutes later, I pulled into the driveway, parking in front of the double car garage. The ranch style, two story house sat next to a small commercial shopping area, with more residential properties on the other side. The exterior was freshly updated causing Eva to smile happily as we walked to the front, covered entry. After I unlocked the door, we stepped inside. Off to the left was the main office area where part of the living room and a small bedroom had been merged. To the right, sat the rest of the living room and dining room with a nice sized kitchen in the back. The rest of the lower floor had one small bedroom/storage area along with a utility room and a large bathroom.

Out the back door was a small yard area with large patio and new landscaping. A central stairway inside led up to two very large bedrooms, each featuring their own bathroom. As we came back downstairs I took Eva into the lower bedroom and pointed out the security and camera systems which covered the whole outside area along with cameras in the lower office and living area. The entire office area was wired for high speed internet and Wi - Fi.

As we finished our tour, Eva was grinning brightly. "It's perfect, dad. Absolutely perfect!" She fell into my arms and planted a big kiss on me.

"Don't worry about the cost and stuff...we can figure that out later...maybe set you up to buy it from me...a lease - purchase, or something like that." I assured her I would have everything ready by Friday. When she asked if June and Crystal could stay with us until all their stuff was delivered, I told her that they would be more than welcome.

Her arms were around my neck as she beamed at me. "It's settled, then. I'll call June when we get home and let her know the move is on," she said, hugging me again.

After returning home, she immediately called June and gave her the full lowdown. Between all the happy chuckling, I caught bits such as, 'See ya tomorrow night'... Set up the movers for Thursday... to arrive on Monday.' When she finally hung up, she ran back to me and jumped into my arms again. I swung her around as she clung to me in sheer joy.

Still hungry, we made a couple of sandwiches and sat on the patio to eat while she described all the furniture they had, and where it would probably work best. I just listened and smiled happily back at her as she went on. When she finally had most of her excited chatter completed, I informed her of my plans for the rest of the day.

"I want to take you out to a nice dinner tonight, Eva...to celebrate." She lit up as I went on. "I want it to be a lover's date... not a father - daughter date, so I was thinking of running down to Delta to a nice little Italian place that your mom and I loved. What do you say?"

She was smiling broadly and fidgeted excitedly in her chair as she agreed, "Yes!... oh, my yes. I love it!" Then she got quieter as it occurred to her, "I didn't bring anything nice to wear with me."

"There is surely something of your mom's that you could use. I've never gotten rid of any of her clothes... I guess... because it feels like she is still here when I see her things in the closet. Take anything you want of hers, okay?"

"Really, dad?" she wondered. "That's sweet!" She tilted her head as I could see a tear forming in the corner of her eye. "We were the same size, so I'll check them out... I'm sure I can find something."

"I'll call and set up reservations, then I think I'm gonna take a swim and relax this afternoon. How does that sound?" I asked.

"Sounds wonderful, lover," she replied as she stood up. "I'm gonna check out her stuff and I'll meet you in the pool in a while." She kissed me joyfully and then disappeared inside.

We spent most of the afternoon around the pool...planning for her move, splashing and playing in the water, lounging in the sun, and cuddling together like the lovers we were. I had set the reservations for 7, and since the trip took about an hour, she left the pool about 5 to get ready for our date. When I joined her about 20 minutes later she showed me two dresses she liked and wanted me to chose one. She had one of my favorites... a spaghetti - strapped, low cut, white - satin, cami dress that was flowing and stopped at mid - thigh. Without a bra, it afforded a gorgeous side - boob view, and, even with a slip underneath, was almost transparent... very sexy indeed. I pointed at it and winked.

She smiled in agreement. "No panties," I told her. "I might want you to play for me." Her eyes widen for a moment before turning to a simmer as she pictured what I had in mind. I donned a nice pair of slacks and dress shirt with a sport coat, but no tie.

As she watched me finish up, she nodded. "Looks nice, dad... really sharp."

"Thanks, lover. But make sure you don't call me dad or daddy tonight. I want them to see me as a hot, sugar daddy with a fox on my arm!" I reminded her...

"Oh, they will, lover...they will!" she promised with a smirk.

Disappearing into the bathroom, she returned a few minutes later. I had to put my eyeballs back into their sockets. The dress only covered the center of her firm breasts, barely hiding her areolae, and when she rolled her shoulders forward a bit, her nipples would flash. Even covered, they poked out proudly against the satin fabric. The slip she had on was almost transparent, so as the light hit the dress just right you could see her areolae faintly beneath it. If she hadn't been shaved, you probably would have caught flashes of her dark pubic hair as well. Her thick, wavy hair fell across her silky shoulders with her honey - brown eyes simmering from behind her short bangs. Soft and simple, her makeup allowed her skin to shimmer. On her feet she wore simple white pumps with a medium heel.

She was stunning. "Oh my god, Eva...you're beautiful... just beautiful." She smiled happily and spun around allowing the skirt to flair up and show the rest of her lovely legs while reminding me of Ava that day in the library. She smelled like lilacs, again.

"I'm gonna take a pair of flats because mom's shoes are a bit small, but I'll make it work." She had picked one of Ava's black clutch purses to finish the look.

Pointing at her purse, I teased, "You might want to stick a few tissues in there in case you need to 'clean up'."

"Done...and done. Let's go, daddy!" she said as she grabbed her flats and slipped them on for the trip.

"Oh, dad? Grab a hand towel for me, please. Gonna set it under me for the trip down so I don't stain my dress," She explained with a wink.

"Good idea!" I grabbed one and we went out.

I hopped into my truck and parked it behind her car. Opening the garage door, I walked inside and pulled the cover off my classic mustang. I had grown up wanting one and made the leap about 10 years back, picking up my pride and joy... a 1965, baby blue convertible. I backed it out so that Eva could climb in while I put the top up, because I didn't want to mess up her beautiful hairdo yet. I'd put it down after we left the restaurant.

She flipped the back of her dress behind her, sliding the towel underneath her and sticking her tongue out at me when she saw me intently watching. "If you didn't get me so wet, I wouldn't have to do this," she playfully complained. Leaving the front of her dress bunched up high, she began flashing her pussy at me as I pulled out and drove to dinner. As we traveled, she fingered herself while smiling seductively, then offered me samples. She would also lean forward to show me her nipples as she rolled them in her fingers. I was hard all the way there and very glad I had worn my boxers to catch any pre - cum leaking out.

By the time we pulled into the parking lot, I was hungry for a lot more than just the food. Eva slipped on her heels as I opened her car door and lifted her out. A hostess greeted us as we entered. "David Cole, I have a reservation for 7," I informed her, then whispered into Eva's ear as we waited, "Flash your nipples as we head back." Her grin was smoldering as the hostess led us to an intimate table near the back of the room. The restaurant was half full and I smiled with satisfaction as nearly every male gaze followed Eva... , a few of them rewarded with a teasing glimpse of her charms. When we arrived at the table, I pulled out the chair for Eva that I thought would be the best. She slid in for effect, allowing her skirt to rise and let anyone, who was paying attention, see just how silky her upper thighs were. Taking the seat next to her, I looked at the menu while scoping out targets for my game.

An older gent of 40 was facing us two tables away, while a younger man was off to the side also facing us... two targets to play with. When our waiter arrived, I ordered a carafe of the house wine and some Linguini in clam sauce, while Eva chose the Spaghetti alla Carbonara. As we waited for our wine and salads, I talked low with her about my plans. Luckily the restaurant still had the short table cloths... like when Ava and I were here before...so that our lower bodies were mostly visible.

"There is the guy 2 tables over, and another across the aisle. Let them 'accidentally' see you as you shift your skirt and cross your legs. Keep your skirt up high...don't be too obvious, but it gets me hot to know others are seeing you." As I talked to her I could tell that she was going to also enjoy it. "Reach in occasionally and squeeze my thigh or brush my cock." She giggled with enthusiasm, her hands rearranging her skirt as she crossed her legs. The older gentleman must have had a clean view as he fumbled with his fork while trying to take a bite. Thankfully his wife was sitting with her back to us.

It was especially exciting for me because everyone probably thought I was out with my mistress while we both knew what was really going. I was tingling just from the disbelief that here I was, sexually displaying my daughter to everyone.

As we enjoyed our meal, I pressed my hand between her thighs high enough to be obvious that it was against her pussy. When I was sure that the older guy was watching, I brought my fingers to my nose and then licked my fingers. He shifted in his chair, apparently to relieve his hard - on. We played the game for all it was worth so that when we finally rose to leave, I'm sure that a few of the males would have applauded us if their wives had not been present. Eva gave the rest of them nice flashes of her tits while receiving a few icy glares from some ladies as I paid our bill and we left.

The sidewalk outside was crowded with pedestrians from the nearby theater, so Eva gave them a treat when she twirled around, revealing her bare ass then fell into my arms laughing. I squeezed her butt through the fabric of her dress as we walked to the car. A couple of wolf whistles ring out as we hopped in and left. I lowered the top while Eva changed her shoes and bunched her skirt up high. As we drove down the street, the wind caught it and sent it floating into the air, giving me and a few others delightful views of my baby's body.

The sky was almost dark by the time we hit the edge of town. Scrunching her shoulders together, Eva let the straps of her dress fall and her breasts came out to play. What a magnificent view it was with her hair and dress floating around her nude body while the interior car lights illuminated her. Sliding down in the seat, she placed her feet up on the dash, staring at me as she began frigging herself. I had to be careful and not run off the road as I viewed her out of the corner of her eye. Moving her hand to my crotch, she rubbed and fondled me as she masturbated.

A few minutes later, I hung a left off Highway 50 and headed up Escalante Canyon road, looking for some privacy. About 3 miles later I turned off on a small side road, driving far enough up it that we couldn't be spotted from the main road. Stopping the car, I got out of the car, leaving the headlights on. I took off my jacket, tossed it in the back seat and began unbuttoning my shirt. Eva saw what I had in mind and crawled out of her side, stepping out of her dress and leaving it on the seat. As I finished removing my shirt, I walked around to the front and stood in the headlights, spreading it on the hood for her to lay on.

"Come here, gorgeous, I'm going to fuck you on the hood," I directed, my voice full of desire. When she got close, I reached down between her thighs and roughly handled her pussy, the heel of my hand rubbing her pubic bone while my fingers pushed into the crack of her ass and toyed with her starfish. Her arms flew around my neck, pulling me to her hard for a lusty kiss. I could feel her grinding against my hand, my palm wetting up from her leakage, while attacking her breast with my other hand, getting rougher with it than I had ever done before.

Moving back, I undid my belt and pushed down my pants and boxers... my cock bouncing out to freedom. She moved in swiftly and took it in her hands as she bent and put it in her mouth while massaging my shaft and balls energetically. I placed my hands on the top of her head and closed my eyes, enjoying her manipulations for a moment. My cock was on fire, but I was nowhere near ready to cum yet.

"Turn around and lean against the car." Her eyes were as wild and full of lust as mine were before she turned and leaned down. I slapped her ass sharply on both cheeks and laid down one of my rules from before she was born, "Say... 'yes, daddy'... when I tell you to do something, baby girl." Her back arched in pleasure as I caressed the spots I had just smacked.

She looked back at me with all the desire she could muster, her honey voice replying, "Yesssss... daddy!"

"You may also call me lover... either name will do," I continued, slipping my hand between her legs again with my palm pushed in against her anal star and a finger entering her cunt, the adjacent fingers fondling her labia.

"Yes, lover," she said, her head falling forward and shaking from side to side. My other hand moved to a tit, squeezing hard on the flesh and then the nipple. Her moans were as much from my rough manipulation as they were from her passion.

I let go of her pussy and moved in against her, spreading her ass cheeks apart and pressing the shaft of my cock between them. Holding her hips, I began sliding my cock up and down, making sure the shaft was rubbing firmly against her sphincter. I pulled her harder back into me while continuing to work on her for another minute until she fell forward against the hood, her moans rising in both volume and frequency as she was already getting close.

While she was still able to respond, I gave her one more direction, "Lie down on the hood and hold your cheeks open, I'm taking your ass now."

I heard a faint, "Yes, daddy," as she moved and her hands opened her ass. Wetting my hand with her pussy juices, I smeared some on her hole and the rest on my cock. When I placed the head at her sphincter and pushed in, her head jerked back and she screamed loudly in pleasure, her orgasm already commencing. Having slid half way in with my first plunge, I pulled back a bit, knowing my next push would be to my balls. She shuddered violently just before I hit bottom, my thighs making a loud smack against her. Because of how her sphincter muscle was gripping and flexing on me, I knew it would only take a few more shoves before I blew my wad. I paused for just a moment to revel in her tightness and our union then slammed into her with all I had, cumming as I plunged down the third time.

My body went rigid and I let out a roar, shaking violently as I filled her. She laid limp on the hood, receiving my cum. I finally fell on top of her as I felt the last of my sperm ooze out. She was breathing hard beneath me when I raised up on my elbows to make sure I didn't crush her. With her face pressed into the hood... I could barely hear her wheezing and moaning. She finally moved her arms up and placed them on the hood, pushing herself up slightly. Standing up, I massaged her back and shoulders as I looked at her. Even in this state, she was one of the most beautiful women I had ever known.

When I felt my cock pop out, I tugged my pants up enough so that I could walk to her side of the car, grabbed her purse, and pulled out some tissue then walked back and started to clean the cum spilling from her. I had loaded her pretty full so it was no easy task. She intentionally farted to push out more for me to take care of.

"It's your mess, daddy...you clean it up,' She accused, farting again with a chuckle. I laughed with her and did my duty. When I finally had most of it taken care of, I killed the headlights. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I laid on the hood beside her, staring up into the beautiful night sky. The moon was just peeking over the Mesa with the stars sparkling like diamonds when she rolled into my arms and cuddled against me. The cool of the late spring night was neutralized by the warmth radiating up through the car hood.

"What an amazing weekend, my love. Thank you." I said with as much feeling as I could muster in my voice.

"It was...is...for me, too, daddy," she agreed. "I believe this is just the beginning, I hope."

"First weekend of the rest of our lives...right?"

"Sounds fannntassticc!...I love you!"

"I love you, Eva! I hope you enjoyed our evening, cuz it may have to last you a few days!" I told her half - joking.

"I loved it...but, I won't be gone long." She looked at me, pouting.

We enjoyed the togetherness and solitude for a long time before I told her, "Let's head back, sweetie."

"Sigh...okay." Slowly dressing, we finally managed to head home, although she still left her breasts out and her skirt up while playing with herself as I drove. I had 'Ava - the Second' on my hands now, still there was no way I was going to complain. By the time we got back home, she had me so worked up again that I flung her over my shoulder and carried her upstairs. We fucked until exhaustion overcame us and called us to sleep.

**********

We only had an hour together the next morning. After a quick breakfast, we spent some quality cuddle time before I finally loaded her bag in her car and she drove off to the Springs.

A bit later, I headed to their new place and got to work. For once, my painters actually showed up on schedule. When I dangled a little bonus in front of their noses, they were able to bust out 3 days worth of painting in 2. That gave me an extra day to take care of a most of the trim work before the carpet guys showed up on Thursday to do the lower floor. I could knock out the last of the items while they were working.

Eva and I talked every evening. Neither of us could bear to spend very long without contact. Barring any problems, she said she should be back Thursday afternoon with June and Crystal arriving late on Friday.

On Tuesday, when she was sure I was feeling warm and fuzzy from our sexy talk, she dropped a small bomb on me. I should have known it was coming because Eva was never as blunt and upfront as her mom was. But, after she told me, I could see why she might have hesitated earlier.