Ava Devine Gang Bang Ch. 01

Story Info
Special show by the nastiest & hottest pornstar.
3.5k words
4.39
217.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theprince
theprince
382 Followers

It all happened a bit suddenly. But then, that's probably the reason the term "sudden turn of events" was coined in the first place.

It was a regular day out for Ava Devine. She was headed to the hottest, most happening club in North London for a special appearance. The club's owner was a huge fan and friend of hers and he wanted to spike up the glam quotient of his club with a special appearance from Ava.

Ava prided on being the most successful and talked about star in the porn business. Her fan following was the large and growing. She was as the nastiest, horniest and the sexiest slut in the industry. Her energy, willingness to do almost anything and unabashed sexual raunchiness was a huge turn on and key to her success. She was happy to go to the club and tease and meet people.

'I am going to put up a show that the audience will not forget in a long time", she thought to herself.

The audience was hand picked by the club owner. There were about 100 people whom he knew very well and they were called for this exclusive event. Prince was very happy to be there. He was going to meet his favorite actress and also get paid as he was the official photographer of the day.

He slung his camera equipment on his shoulder and adjusted his black T shirt down. "This should be good", he thought as he left his hotel room.

Ava reached the club around 8 in the night. She was wearing high black heels. A gorgeous black Versace sleeveless short gown. The gown had an urban bohemian chic look. Deep plunging neck line that barely held her huge boobs in. It ended just above her knees. The tight dress covered her bouncy juicy ass just right. She was looking dazzling in her outfit and entered the club to a huge cheer from the people there.

The owner had organized a short introduction to Ava. It was a 5 min assorted collection of her hottest scenes. The audience saw spell bound as Ava unleashed the sexual beast in her on screen. She fucked a machine, rammed a lava lamp up her ass, got DPed and scooped up the cum from her ass to lick it up, fucked a pizza delivery guy, got a gang bang bukkake that left her covered and dripping in cum and yet begging for more. She smothered a guy with her cunt and ass, screamed "I want to smell it" when a dick came out of her co star's ass, spat on a dick, choked and gagged on it till she almost puked, got gang banged by three trannys and finally fucked a midget and drank his piss like it was fine wine!

By the time the clip was over, every man had a throbbing hard dick in their pants. Prince could feel his cock straining against his black briefs, begging for some attention.

Ava was perched on the centre table. It was a revolving table and she was sitting on the edge, her legs crossed and arms on her side, leaning back slightly.

"So what do you think guys? DO you think I am a nasty slut?" she asked saucily.

A huge roar went up from the crowd. They loved this girl.

Ava slowly spread her legs on the table and rubbed her cunt. She slapped and grabbed her cunt through the panties making everyone lean forward for a better look.

"So you think I am hot and nasty? Do want to fuck this Asian twat? Do you mother fuckers? Come on say it! Do you want to taste my nasty cunt and asshole?"

The crowd was going wild. They were whooping and screaming. They could not believe what an easy nasty slut she was.

Ava jumped down from the table and walked up to one of the guys. She cuddled upto him and grabbed his cock through his pants.

"Mmmmm that's a nice hard dick. I am hungry for some cock. Give it to me. I want to be your cock freak mother fucker. Come on, take out that cock and fuck the shit out of my nasty cunt and mouth and ass!"

The guy started kissing her lightly on the neck and fondling her breasts. He was obviously in awe of her. Ava was grinding her hips into his crotch. She signaled to another guy and slapped her ass hard, asking him to come over and pay some attention to that nice juicy booty of hers. The guy came forward and started to squeeze her as gently. He too was obviously unsure and in awe of her.

This soft show of affection really got Ava mad. She pulled away from the two of them and stood on top of the centre table. She grabbed a mike and announced loud and clear. "Now listen to me all you people. I am the nastiest slut in the world. I love sex and hate this soft shit. Now get over here and treat me like a true whore. I am your free piece of fuck meat. SO GIVEIT TO ME. Fuck me like a filthy slut. PLEASE!"

That's all the encouragement people needed. In minutes her gown was off. Her bra and panty ripped off and she was in the middle of the room, on her knees with hard throbbing cocks all around her.

Prince was enjoying the sight. His favorite actress was going to get gang banged right in front of him and he was going to film it.

"OH YEAH! Come on nasty fuckers. Fuck this slut. I want to fuck all your dicks and make you cum on my slutty face. My cunt and ass are hungry for cock. Make my tits bounce and fuck the shit out me you bastards. Come on fuck e like a pig. Make me eat your cum and cock till I puke! FUCK ME!" Ava was screaming in heat. She was horny as hell in the middle of the room surrounded by cocks. She loved it and she was going to make all of them cum over her slutty face today.

She had two cocks in her hand that she was frigging furiously. The men took turns in shoving their hard cocks in her mouth and fucking it like a loose street whore's cunt. She loved getting her throat hammered by the big cocks. One fat ugly black guy RAMMED his cock deep into her mouth and pulled her by the hair towards his crotch. Ava gagged and retched hard. He loved the feeling of her throat milking his cock.

"Come on slut. Suck that cock. That's it! Fuck it with your mouth. Oh you nasty cunt. You are going to get fucked like a dirty fuckpig today. EAT IT! Eat that cock bitch. Oh yeah!" he screamed.

He was ramming his cock into her mouth. Ava could feel the cock plunder her lips and throat. Her spit was hanging in long streams from her chin as she grunted and moaned and tried to suck his dick harder. She loved the feeling of her cheeks stretched out by a big hard cock.

He pulled his dick out finally. It was wet and dripping. Ava gasped and took a ling breath of air and spat hard on the dick. "Mmm, yeah! Fuck you bastard. Come on everyone. Fuck my mouth. Fill up my slutty mouth with your cocks. Two dicks. I want two dicks!"

Two guys came forward and pushed their cocks into her mouth. Ava started to suck them off hard as she continued to jerk off the two cocks in her hand.

The guys all around were jerking off. Their cocks hard and throbbing. They loved the sexual animal in front of them. There were shouts and screams from all around her.

"Come on slut, suck off my cock."

"I want to fuck your slutty ass bitch. Show me your asshole."

"God, what a nasty whore you are. Sit on my face and rub that Asian pussy in my mouth. I want to feel your cunt juice all over my face whore."

"She is the best slut in the whole wide world. No one is as nasty as you. You are the best"

The two guys pulled their cocks out of her mouth. They hooked their arms under her and carried to a large centre table. They lay her down and held her legs wide apart. Her cunt and ass were wet and open for all to see.

Ava rubbed her hands on her cunt and slapped her huge tits hard, pinching her nipples as she screamed out, "Come on motherfuckers. Stick your cocks into my cunt and ass. FUCK ME HARD."

The guys crowded up close to her. She could feel people fondling her and fingering her in a mad sexual orgy. One guy held her mouth open and spat hard into it. She loved it; it made her feel like cheap slut. She begged for more. All around the guys started spitting into her face and mouth and hair. In minutes she was a spit covered whore writhing on the table. One of the women squatted over her face and started to rub the spit into her face with her pussy. Ava pushed her face in hard into the woman's cunt, wanting to taste more of it.

Guys were taking turns to fuck her pussy and cunt. One cowboy stuck his gun into her cunt as he fucked her ass hard.

"Come on mother fucker. Fuck me harder. Make me piss into your gun you bastard. That's it. Fuck my ass. Fuck my slutty ass. OH YEAAAAAHH!! Harder motherfucker. Make my slutty tits bounce. Arrrrrggghh...Oh yeah, bring it here. Bring that cock to me. I want to taste my ass juices off your cock. Bring it here. Make me eat it. I want to smell it fucker."

The guy pulled his cock out of her asshole and shoved it into her mouth. She loved tasting her own freshly fucked ass. She slobbered on his cock as someone else proceeded to fuck her asshole.

Soon Ava was being DPed hard by a bunch of Asian men. They were pulling her hair and slapping her ass as they rammed their dicks into her cunt and asshole together.

"I want two dicks in my ass. Bust that asshole you fuckers, come on. Give me two dicks into my slutty asshole. I want two dicks in my ass!" She said

One of the guys lay down and pulled her asshole over his dick. She was lying face up over him, her hands above her head and waiting for the other guy to insert his dick into her asshole. He came forward and plunged it in. Ava screamed as her ass ring expanded to accommodate the two cocks.

The guy on top leaned forward to slide his cock in deeper. Ava spat on his face and goaded him to fuck her harder. That made him thrust his cock in deeper and harder into the slut's asshole.

Both the guys were drilling in hard into her ass. That's when Prince decided to spice up things a bit. He called the owner and whispered something. The owner nodded and went to the back room.

Prince walked up to Ava as she was getting her DPed hard. He licked her face and kissed her deep in the lips. He could feel her tongue swirl around as he kissed her.

"I know you like extreme nasty. So I thought I will give you a treat." he said.

Ava smiled saucily. "Bring it on you bastard. And make sure you film it good."

"Of course I shall. And oh! There is your treat!" Prince said.

Ava looked and squealed in excitement. Standing next to her was an ugly midget, stroking his huge cock. The midget had a smile on his face and he loved the site of the whore getting fucked like a pig in front of him.

"Oh yes! You like this you dirty little fucker?! You want to fuck me? Come on bring that dirty cock to me you little fucker. Fuck this slut's cunt. Fuck it like you own the cunt. I want to feel you RAM my cunt open with that midget dick." Ava said.

The midget hopped onto the table kissed Ava. She kissed him deep and hard. He pulled back and spat on her face and mouth and then turned around and spread his ass cheeks.

"Come on whore; kiss my asshole like you love it. French kiss my dirty shit hole like a slut" He thrust his asshole into her face and rubbed it. He could feel her hot tongue slide up his dirty asshole as Ava grunted like an animal and kissed his crack.

People could not believe how much she loved sex. She had two cocks in her ass and a midget who was making her eat out his dirty asshole.

"She is eating his shit hole like a filthy pig" "What a horny slut she is" " She is fucking a midget. This whore will fuck anything with a cock" "Look at that asshole stretch to fit those two cocks."

The midget got off her face and spat into it again. "Stick your tongue out more slut. I want to feel you deep inside me." Ava stuck her tongue out more. H spread his ass cheeks wide and shoved it back inside his asshole. As he sat on her face, getting his asshole tongue fucked, he slapped and pinched her nipples.

Ava was pushing her face deep into the midget's asshole. She could feel the two hard cocks fucking her asshole. Her big boobs were being slapped by the midget who was humping her face and she loved it. She wanted to get treated like a shit whore. She loved this filthy fucking and was proud to be giving these guys so much pleasure.

The midget leaned forward and fingered her cunt which was lying unattended. It was wet and oozing her cunt juices. He called over two of the women and asked them to spit on her cunt. The women spat hard and slapped her cut making Ava jump and push into the cocks and the asshole on her tongue even more. They spat into her open cunt again, calling her a filthy fuck whore. The midget then rolled his little hand into a fist and RAMMED it in HARD.

Ava jumped from the assault. The two guys held her down from the hips and the midget pushed his asshole down on her to prevent her from getting up. She felt the small fist go deep into her cunt and fuck it. After the sharp pain subsided, she loved the stuffed feeling in her cunt and ass.

"Like that fist in your cunt bitch? Like that fist fucking your slu cunt. Come on fuck it harder. Fuck this fist as your ass gets serviced by two cocks. Oh man what a dirty whore. She is getting her holes fucked like a street hooker. That's right baby, lick my asshole as I fist fuck that slutty cunt of yours. OH YEAH FUCK!"

The two Asians in her ass could not take it any more and they pumped their cum into her asshole. Ava loved the feeling of thick creamy cum squirting into her ass. One of the guys scooped all the cum from her ass as it oozed out and smeared it into her face and mouth.

"Give that cock you fuckers. I want to taste my ass juice from it. Give me that filthy ass fucking cock." She screamed. The guys immediately took turns to clean their stained cock in her mouth.

As Ava lay their getting her cunt fisted by the midget and cleaning two cocks freshly out of her ass, Prince has got everyone lined up to cum on the slut. He asked the midget to turn around and get between her legs. Once he was there, he continued to fist Ava's horny slutty cunt.

The rest of the guys came in groups of 6 or 8 and started to cum on her face and tits. Soon the cum squirts became a cum bath. Ava was drenched in a continuous spurt of cum. All the 100 people there came twice on her face and hair and tits till she was lying there in one pool of thick creamy cum. The women were rubbing the cum into her face and mouth. Forcing her mouth open and scooping in the cum. Ava was begging for more.

"Oh yeah cum on my face. Fill me up with your mother fucking cum. Oh yeah. I love it. I love the cum on my tits and face. More cum, more cock, more cum more cock. Fill me up you bastards. Come on make those pussies squirt on my face too. Cover me up in cum. Cover my mother fucking slutty face and tits with cum. GVE IT TO ME!"

One of the women scooped up a huge quantity of cum in her mouth and spat it on Ava's cunt. This made the midget slide his fist right down to his forearm. Ava felt the arm slide into her cunt and lost control of her bladder. Her piss and cum started to fly in all directions as she grunted and howled in an orgasm.

Watching this animal display of sexuality all the men and women lined up next to her.

"Lets wash this dirty pig with some piss. Look at that cum burping gutter slut. Filthy fuckpig is covered in cum like a like a cum bucket. Wash the bitch up with some piss. Come on slut. Open up and have some nasty piss. OPEN your ass and cunt and mouth for some piss honey. Come on do it." They all goaded.

Ava loved it. She spread her legs wide apart exposing her cunt and ass. She held her mouth open and screamed. "PISS ON ME FUCKERS! PLEASE PISS ON THIS SLUT! Piss on my mother fucking face. Oh yeah. I want to taste you piss. I want to drink your nasty piss wit my slutty mouth. Come on fuckers. Do it PLEASE!"

She was hosed down immediately by some twenty people. She was gasping and choking and gurgling on the piss. One of the guys came and shoved his pissing cock straight into her mouth all the way to her throat. She choked and coughed and puked up the piss and cum. That made the people piss some more.

Ava loved getting drenched in the piss. One of the women came and kissed her in the mouth. Then she stuck a straw in Ava's mouth and started to suck in the piss that Ava was collecting in her mouth. Then she spit sprayed it all over her face. Ava kissed her deep and passionately. She loved her piss buddy.

One of the guys mopped up a lot of piss in Ava's panties and squeezed it over her open mouth. He then rubbed the panty all over her face and shoved into her mouth.

Finally after 10 mins the people were all empty and Ava was lying in a pool of piss and cum. Her hair a mess and streaked with spit and cum. Her cunt and ass fucked and gaping and he belly full of piss and cum of a hundred people. And she was not done yet. She still wanted more.

That's when it all changed very suddenly. Suddenly the room was swamped by policemen. The audience panicked and everyone started to run here and there. The police headed straight for Ava.

She was sitting on the centre table, covered in piss, cum and spit. The police took on look at her and put on the hand cuffs.

"You are under arrest ma'am." They said. "For being such a dirty slut".

Ava protested saying this was a private party and that she was an adult. But they did not listen to her at all. Prince was also rounded up. They were the only two arrested. On for performing and the other for filming.

They wrapped a towel around her and forced her into the car. Prince was thrown in next to her. Ava was shouting and protesting as the police car pulled away from the party.

As soon as they were some distance, the guys at the wheel started laughing.

"What's so funny officers?" Ava asked.

"Nothing ma'am. Just that we promised all the prisoners a party at the jail. And I think we will live up to the promise. Get ready you slut. Get ready for the nastiest and filthiest fuckers in the whole wide world. They need a cheap whore to fuck and use and abuse, and guess what, you are it."

Ava could feel the wetness in her cunt again. Her slut dreams were coming true...

--------------------------------------

Asking all Ava Devine fans to come up with ideas and situations for part 2. I know that you are out there... Write in.

theprince
theprince
382 Followers