Ava Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were so many thought running through my head, I was getting light-headed. On the one hand I had really enjoyed it, loved it, was already addicted to it & wanted to feel everything all over again and again. What's more it didn't hurt. Shouldn't it have?

I didn't even looked at a guy let alone have sex with one, and from all the stories other girls shared, I knew you bleed and it's very painful. I was a little sore but nothing major.

And sex with my father, the one who helped make me. That's incest and wrong, how could I have enjoyed it so much, and encouraged him, pleading for him to keep going and begging for more, what was wrong with me?

Couldn't get my head around this new confusing, perplexing situation. What now? What should I do? How should I act? How will dad react?!!

I recall the last words he said to me before I fell asleep. "I love you my dear baby-girl. I'm the luckiest man alive, to have such a sex-kitten for a daughter. No one has ever come close to blowing my mind like you did; given it was your first time, just... mind-blowing. You were made for me. Like a puzzle we fight just right".

He didn't think it was wrong or weird; he loved it and me all the more, the fact that we had chemistry in the bedroom not only in our day to day lives, maybe that says something.

I can't sleep and these thought keep running through my mind. While I'm mulling things over I unconsciously start to stroke, pet & caress my dad chest & stomach moving my hand lower finding his flaccid cock resting between his thigh & mine. I start to fondle him, my gaze wandering to his now semi-hard cock watching as his cock starts to harden to a beautiful heavy erection.

My hand looks so delicate on his dark thick hard cock, circling it, feeling the sensual burn already building inside me. I wonder how he can get it up so fast after coming twice tonight, but as I don't really have that much sexual experience maybe this is normal. His cock is so full and hard and so ready for my body so fast mmmm.

Very slowly I move my body up his, the hot vee between my legs leaving behind evidence of my arousal on his thigh. I move over his thighs and straddled his groin, not yet taking his rock-hard cock into me yet. My mouth moves over his chest, my tongue licks & laps at his old warm skin.

Dad's body reacts, every nerve ending springing to life, his cock throbbing and pulsating between us. He brings his hands up to my breasts, massaging and kneading, his fingers settling on my nipples to tug and roll.

My skin, soft and supple in comparison to his, burns hotter. My body meets his at the base of his cock, where, a fire seems to ignite. He is fast losing his ability to accommodate my leisurely exploration of my new found sexuality.

"Put it in, now!" He issued a warning sleepy growl, letting me know he was about at his limit.

"I'm working here," I murmur, trying to tease him. Something I've never done before.

He catches my arms and rolls me under him, his knees inside my thigh, pushing my legs apart. "So am I." His voice is harsh with need. "I'm starving and I want to eat you up."

He did just that, lifting my hips and dragging me to him, lowering his head so he could devour me. I scream, a loud cry of bliss as his tongue plunged deep and draws out liquid heat from my pussy. He holds me firmly as my body tries to roll and buck.

"Be still," he ordered harshly, when he finds a moment to speak.

When I don't comply with his order, he smacks my bottom to get my attention. Every nerve endings is fired with passion, more delicious honey spilling into his mouth. So he can't resist trying it again and again, and each time he gets the same results, I'm soaking wet for him. He licks at my scorching hot pussy, and then nuzzles me, inhaling my hot cunt scent. He can't resist taking little nips up my inner thigh, tiny teasing bites that have flames of desire licking up my legs.

He moves over top of me, catching my wrists, pinning them over my head so he can look down at my body, sprawled beneath his older one. My breath comes in ragged gasps so that my breasts heave and move invitingly—temptingly. He leans down and captures one, drawing the soft mound & nipple, all into the heat of his mouth.

I moaned softly, my body rippling as his tongue strokes my nipple, and then he suckles strongly. My head thrashes. My hips rise beneath him. He kisses his way over the creamy curve of my breast. I cried out, sobbing, begging, pleading lifting my hips and writhing in invitation.

I try to lift my arms to circle his head and hold him to me, but he holds me helpless, enjoying bringing me so much pleasure. I lay beneath him, my pleas growing more desperate as my need to get fucked intensifies.

He grips my wrists harder and looks into my eyes. "Stay still, just like this." He leans down and kisses my mouth, "I don't think I can daddy," I admitted a little desperately.

He licks down my ear and nips at my chin. "Then I'll help you. Because this is for me. I want to drive you insane and watch you catch fire baby-girl."

As I lay there, he reached down and picks up my discarded T-shirt and tears it into half shocking me, his eyes never leave me as he moves over me using one of the strips to tie my hands together and the other strip to secure my tide hand to the bedpost.

"There you go baby-girl. There is no moving when I want you still." He sits up and runs his hand possessively down my body from breast to belly, splaying his fingers wide to take in as much of my skin as possible. "I can take my time with you. You can scream to your heart's content and your body can go up in flames over and over."

He smiles down at my shocked expression; this was really turning me on. More of my hot liquid wetness spilled from my burning hot pussy. I give myself into his keeping, knowing he would bring me only pleasure—and he intended to do just that I could see that in his eyes.

"I'm a hot blooded man baby. Very sexual and I can often be rough, bordering on brutal. But I touch you with love, because you are my baby-girl. The most important person in the world. And I'd never harm you. Tell me to stop if you don't like something."

"Oh daddy, I like the way you love me. I find that I like rough, bordering on brutal. If I don't like something, I will let you know. But I love you and I trust you" I assure him. "And daddy, I know you would never harm me." I punctuated this statement by deliberately spreading my thighs for him. Opening myself for him. Silently begging him for more. For anything.

He laughs softly. "You're so eager, baby-girl. My beautiful sexy slutty baby-girl. Let's just see what fun I can have with you." He rises over top of me, on his hands and knees, moving up until he was nearly on my head. His cock felt heavy, his sac sliding over my breasts and bumping my chin. Using one hand, he wraps his fist around his shaft and brings the per-cum dripping head to my lips.

But he was only playing with me and I give a little cry of protest when he pulls out of my mouth and slides down my chest, between my breasts, his mouth nibbling at my chin as he slides farther down to my belly. He kisses and bites lightly, stimulating my body more, watching the fire growing hotter in me.

Daddy kisses his way across my quivering, flat belly to my mound and then swiped his tongue through my soft pussy folds again, watching the delicious shiver go through my body with satisfaction. My fingers dig into the mattress.

He spreads my legs farther apart, pulling them over his shoulders as he knees up against me, easily lifting my bottom from the bed. My eyes were huge; my skin was hot to the touch. His cock jerks in anticipation for my scorching pussy wrapped tightly around it.

"Hurry," I pant, trying to move my body in a kind of desperation to find his cock. I never tried to hide my eagerness from him. I hungered for his hard cock, just as he hungers for me.

He laughs softly, taking one more moment to just look at me, lying there, breathing raggedly, my eyes pleading. My body was flushed and hot. He enters me in one, swift, brutal thrust. I scream.

My voice fills the room the house, such perfect music of pure pleasure. His voice blends with mine, a husky long groan of pure ecstasy as my cunt muscles gripped him hard. I'm so tight after the earlier fucking that he has to drive through my cunt like a piston, forcing his way through the tight silk to lodge deep inside me.

He bends forward and loosen the ties holding me down, the second I can I clutch him to me, driving my nails into his skin and holding on to him as if he was my only anchor. Immediately I slide my hand down his belly to the junction between his legs, where our bodies are joined, my fingers stroking back and forth over the base of his cock.

"You feel so good, Daddy," I whisper, my breath coming in ragged gasps.

He begins to move, long, excruciatingly slow strokes, dragging over my sensitive clit, burying himself deep, and all the while watching my face.

My head tosses and my lips part. My skin grows hotter. The fierce heat spreading like wildfire while the storm builds inside of me.

"More," I pleaded. "Give me more, daddy."

He laughed softly.

"You're an insatiable little thing, aren't you baby-girl? A very demanding woman." He takes his time, holding my hips in place, refusing to give in to my demands, setting a leisurely pace that drives me wild. I squirm trying to force him into a more forceful speed, but he refuses to cooperate, watching me tosses my head and plead with him for release.

He keeps me on that edge, building the tension, feeling me coil tighter and tighter. I scream again when he suddenly shifted gears, riding me hard, setting a brutal pace, wanting to drive me up as high as possible, to stay inside of me for as long as possible. I began chanting his name, tears swimming in my eyes, fingers digging deeper into his biceps.

He let himself lose control, pounding into me forcefully, fucking me hard and harder. I can handle it; I welcome the madness that took him. My body was made for his, for the pounding pleasure and the incredible, impossible heat.

We burn together, the scorching heat growing hotter by the moment until a fine sheen of sweat spreads over his body. Still, he doesn't stop, losing himself in me, my pussy sheath clamping down hard around him, fisting him in living silken hotness.

We erupt together cumming at the same time, shaking us both, a fireball bursting through me, through him, my body milking and squeezing every last drop from him as we burn together. The orgasm tears through me, my panting cries filling the room & him with pure joy.

Very slowly he lowers my legs to the mattress, his flaccid cock slipped from my pulsating pussy and collapses beside me. I turns into his arms immediately, snuggling close to him, my body still shuddering with aftershocks. I was burning hot against him.

"Oh my, daddy" I say, when I could catch my breath.

"I know baby-girl, I know. Perfection that's what we've got here. Fucking perfection". So saying he kisses me softly on my lips hugs me close and we both fall into a deep satisfied asleep.

12