Ava’s Surprise Submissiveness Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott didn't make another move of the scarf for several minutes as Ava tried to adjust to what the potential next move would be, although she knew that there was going to be a next move, it was just a question of when it would happen! She didn't have that long to wait as Scott, ever so slowly moved the scarf across her nipple tips and brought her up to the edge of having an orgasm before he stopped and let the scarf lay still! She tried to move her chest upward in order to create some movement between her nipple tips and the scarf, but the breast stocks made it impossible!

Scott repeated the same torturous movement of the silk scarf after she had calmed down somewhat from the first one and brought her up to the brink of a second orgasm before stopping the action, again denying her any release. After the third time, he stopped and left the scarf lying on Ava's breasts and walked over to the table and rolled it closer to the St. Andrews Cross.

There was a small four inch high insulated, electric heated, ceramic pot that he had previously plugged into an electrical socket via an extension cord so that it heated the two, insulated tubes protruding through two holes in the porcelain top of the pot. Scott pulled one of the tubes out which was an odd looking syringe-type device that was about six inches long and a half inch in diameter with a plastic insulating covering around the top two inches of the tube. The lower four inches of the tube was exposed glass and tapered at the tip to be about 1/8 inch in diameter!

Scott had picked up the items at the BDSM store while he was in the LA area and packed them in his luggage. The pot was specifically designed for melting low temperature waxes in the syringes that could accurately be dripped on the skin of a submissive! This was the type of low temperature wax that would cause some pain, but wouldn't burn when trickled on the skin.

Scott had placed a solid piece of bright red candle wax in each tube and placed them in the heater in order to bring it to the correct melting temperature. He now tested the operation of each syringe by pushing the plunger to release the melted wax and let a few drops fall on the table top. The insulated top and finger grips prevented the hot wax from burning his fingers during the dispensing procedure. He placed them back in the warming pot to keep them at the correct temperature.

Scott again brought Ava up to the brink of an orgasm by sliding the scarf over her sensitive nipple tips! This time however, he kept the movement up until she started to climax, at which time he quickly remove the scarf and pulled the two syringes from the heater, one in each hand, and starting dripping the molten wax on each of Ava's nipple tips at the rate of about one per second!

The shock of the heat and pain at her nipples only succeeded in intensifying her orgasm as she spasmed, almost convulsively, as the drops were metered onto the tender and sensitive nipples! Ava felt as if she were floating in space, since she had absolutely no control over her body and couldn't move a millimeter! She was deprived of sight, sound, and most of her sense of smell, as each drop of hot wax turned pain into sexual pleasure!

She moaned and emitted, through the open mouth gag, a series of, "Ahhhhhhhhhh's"!

Her monumental multiple orgasms continued as long as the wax was trickled on her nipples and eventually over her areolas. As her orgasms tended to lesson in intensity after about a minutes, Scott increased the rate of the wax dispensing so that he was able to completely cover both nipples and areolas before she practically fell into semi-conscious state on the cross, due to the combination of pain, leading to extreme sexual pleasure, and to sheer exhaustion! By the time Scott finished with his handiwork, the bright red wax had hardened and precisely covered each of her areolas and aroused nipples!

Scott returned the syringes to the heating pot, turned it off, and waited for Ava to calm down and return to a more normal heart rate after her unbelievable sexual experience. The first thing that he did was to remove the open mouth gag in order for her to breathe easier. Scott followed by removing the ear plugs and nose clamp, leaving the padded blindfold in place. Scott continued by carefully releasing the speculum and slowly removing it from her vaginal cavity and then followed by slowly easing out the plug that was inserted in her anus. He then removed the finger and toe clamps before unfastening the head strap and removing the two blocks from her headrest.

At this point, Ava was able to flex her toes, fingers, and head as she came down from the most exquisite orgasm of her lifetime! Scott finally removed the leather blindfold as her eyes squinted open trying to adjust to the room light.

She hadn't said anything while he was freeing up the various restraints, but when she saw Scott after the blindfold was removed, Ava asked, "Permission to speak sir."

"Permission granted," was the reply.

Ava then exclaimed breathlessly, "Oh my God I can't believe that I just had the most intense orgasm of my life. And like you said, it was even much better than when you brought me off weekend. Wow, wow, wow!"

Ava could also see her red waxed covered nipples and areolas over the breast stock and was surprised and aroused to see how much effort Scott had put in to perfectly cover them, much like pasties!

"What would he think of next," she thought of herself.

He then rotated the cross and locked it into a vertical position, before removing the breast stocks and adding back the footrests so that again, Ava was standing on her tiptoes. Scott methodically loosened and removed all the straps except for the four at her ankles and wrists allowing her with more freedom of movement, but still leaving Scott in complete control of her body.

"Well, how did you like the punishment for your first demerit? Do you now understand how pain can turn into pleasure?" he asked while taking a closer look at her wax covered nipples and areolas.

Ava replied with a wondrous inflection, "Yes, now I can. I couldn't believe how the pain from the hot wax turned into such wonderful pleasure in the form of firecracker-like multiple orgasms!"

Scott also referred to her wax covered nipples and areolas by asking, "How does the wax feel?"

She replied softly, "It feels strange, but sexy since it seems to keep my nipples continuously aroused."

"Good; I think we should go out to eat dinner and put the pizza in the refrigerator. You can put on one of your 50's style blouses with the turned up collar and with your shelf bra and no jacket, you can show off your new wax pasties. Do you agree?" he stated in an authoritarian fashion.

Ava hesitated, but finally said softly, "Yes sir."

"Now gather up your things and go up to your room and dress the same as you did for work, except for the blouse and shelf bra and no suit jacket. Make sure you pull your new blouse tight enough to display you pasties and wear your red vertical arched pumps and meet me down here in fifteen minutes," Scott instructed.

"Yes sir," she answered as he moved the onyx ring to his right hand and unbuckled the last four remaining leather straps and helped her off the St. Andrews Cross.

Ava tiptoed over to couch where her panties, bra, shoes, garter belt, and nylons were laying and picked them up before heading towards the stair case and announced, "When we get back from dinner, it will be my turn to reward you for the two most powerful orgasms of my life. I think it's about time for you to donate some of your semen to the cause like Ken did in 'Donna's Ultra High Heels'."

"OK and I'll let you be in charge of how that is done," Scott responded as he watched Ava, completely naked, hurry up the steps on her tiptoes to go upstairs and get dressed.

Scott had put the pizza in the refrigerator before coming back down to the basement and putting away most of the bondage paraphernalia. He sat down on the couch and waited for her arrival.

Exactly fifteen minutes after she left to go upstairs, Ava came down the basement stairs and presented herself to Scott. Ava stood in front of him with one hand on her hip and the other holding her red calf purse and modeled the outfit he had instructed her to wear to dinner. The red calf vertical arched stilettos perfectly matched the four inch wide red calf belt and purse. The black pencil skirt was hemmed to about four inched above her knees and showed a lot of her curvaceous nylon covered legs.

Before Ava turned completely around, she modeled her 50's style blouse for Scott both facing him as well as giving him an exaggerated profile view by leaning back and thrusting her chest forward! From the front, Scott noticed how her wax pasties tented the almost opaque material with a tint of red showing at her nipple tips! He could also just barely see the very faint circular outline of the red wax that covered her areolas through the white front buttoning blouse!

"Wow that's perfect. You should get a lot attention because of your shoes and wax pasties," Scott announced excitedly.

"The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea of dressing in public a little more, shall we say on the adventurous side," Ava responded as she turned and started to leave the room while Scott got up and followed her to the stairs as they headed out for dinner.

They both thought to themselves, as they started up the steps, that the evening seemed to be getting off to a great start.

To be continued