Avacon Ch. 03

Story Info
What he would have given to just take her then...
2.1k words
4.54
6.8k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, I apologize for such a long wait. Life tends to get in the way of our enjoyments sometimes. With school and work, I haven't had time to do the one thing that I really love...and that is to write! Don't worry, though. I've kept all these ideas in my head and I'm now at a point in my life where I can finally put those ideas onto paper again. Thank you for your patience. I'm sure there have been great authors here on Lit who've kept you all entertained with their great stories. I hope I'll be able to do the same. Feedback, whether good or bad, is greatly appreciated! Thanks again!

*Oh, and one more thing...I would advise any reader who has not read Avacon chapters 1 and 2 to do so before reading the following chapters. I'll also be writing from both Zemora and Antonio's side from now on. Enjoy!

*****

Zemora began to stir and suddenly shot up from her sleep-bound state. "Fuck..." She said panting, swallowing back a moan. She was breathing heavily and could feel the sweat dripping down her forehead and from her chest. She looked down and realized she was naked, and saw a big wet spot between her legs. She slowly slid her hand down there and touched herself, letting out a little moan. "I came...?" She asked aloud, and shocked. Even more surprising was how sensitive she was down there, too. Which would explain the moan...

It was all too real for Zemora. She'd never experienced such a vivid, intense sexual fantasy before. One that she could remember every detail to. She was still in awe that it was only a dream.

Oh what she would give to make those visions come true with him... by him she meant Antonio.

The way he looked at her as he undressed her body. The way he kissed her passionately and thoroughly before he made love to her pussy with his mouth and cock. "Mmm," she said aloud as she was picturing all of these things.

He was devastatingly handsome, in a dangerous way. His face and body was perfect. He was tall and dark, with a voice that was husky and laced with a deep accent that would make any girl wet. And for some reason, remembering that he was a Vampire caused her to become even more aroused. Maybe it was all that power and dangerousness that emanated from him.

She laid back down on her back, replaying the dream over and over again. Hearing his voice in her mind telling her to come for him. That made her even more wet and turned on. She lazily started touching her neck and chest, envisioning his hands doing this to her body.

Biting her bottom lip and then closing her eyes, she slowly started playing with her breasts. She imagined Antonio giving such affection to them, all the while looking at her with those deep blue, intense eyes. She slowly spread her legs and trailed her right hand down to her swollen center. She took her left hand, licked her fingers and started rubbing them on her breasts again.

She imagined it was Antonio's saliva making her ample mounds so saturated. She licked her pointer and middle finger on her right hand, placed it on her little nub and slowly drew circles. This caused Zemora to raise off the bed a little. She took her left hand and brought it down to her very wet pussy to spread her swollen lips a bit wider, intensifying the sensations her other hand was causing. She then stuck two fingers inside of her, pushing them in and out in a slow motion, as she humped down. She brought her fingers back out and began working on her clit again.

Her breathing became more rapid and that warm, intense sensation slowly started building in her pussy as she quickened her hand movements. She spread her legs wider, arching her back as she continued her moans, picturing his powerful physique right there with her. Chanting out Antonio's name as she got closer and closer to her orgasm and envisioning it was him doing all of this to her, she exploded. Her pussy muscles convulsed rapidly as she continued to prolong the intensity of her orgasm with her fingers. She felt her juices drip out of her, and then finally laid there limp.

With her breathing normalized now, she looked over at the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was 10:30 in the morning and thought how it was only 5:30 in the morning in America. It was hard for her to adjust to the different time zones. Her mind and body was still functioning under the Eastern Time region even after being here for a week already

After a few moments of lying there with her thoughts, she got up and walked into the bathroom to take a nice hot shower. Satisfied with the temperature of the water, she got in. She stood there as she let the hot water cascade down her face and body. It felt so good, and she wished she could enjoy this moment with Antonio. "God, he is too much on my mind" she said out loud. She never thought about a man like this and it was driving her insane.

Once more she was driven to sexual desire from the thoughts of last night, the dream this morning, and she began touching herself yet again. She slowly trailed her hand down her body and began playing with her pussy. Realizing that it would take too long this time to get off with her fingers, she brought the shower head down to help quicken her orgasm, placing the head directly on her nub as she fingered herself.

It didn't take long at all for Zemora to achieve orgasm, and she dropped to the floor of the shower when it subsided. Her legs were shaking and she couldn't stand any longer. After a few minutes of sitting, she stood up to continue on with her shower.

Finished, she got out and went about doing her other morning routines. Imagining that Antonio was there watching her every movement.

Zemora began to get frustrated. No matter what she did or thought of, her mind continued to wander to Antonio. It didn't matter how many times she played with herself, she was constantly aroused by the thoughts of him. Not knowing what to do, she decided she was going to call her friend, Analisa, to find some answers.

Finally dressed with a cup of coffee in her hand, she went over to the telephone and dialed the suite number to her friend.

Antonio quickly got out of the shower and began getting dressed. He kept thinking back to last night and everything that had happened. He was really upset with himself, and Demetri for that matter that they both didn't take extra safeguards to avoid anyone from witnessing what they had done. Especially when it came to Zemora. He will never forget the horrified look on her face when she saw them, or how she had collapsed after witnessing the sight. But both he and Demetri had no choice but to kill those other two vampires.

They sensed danger was impending. That's why they kept going outside to smoke. Rather than risking even greater exposure by the attackers coming inside the club, they decided they would bare themselves to whomever was coming by going outdoor periodically, luring in those who wished to do them harm.

It worked.

The two vampires had approached both Antonio and Demetri nonchalantly. They'd made it seem like they were just in the area scouting to feed and wanted "advice" on how not to be detected by humans in this particular area. Being young, the vampires didn't realize that the older vampires knew what their intentions were. Avacons were able to get inside the minds of other vampires when they were close, but not vice versa.

Avacons have profound senses. Although they are not able to foretell the future, they are able to sense when a threat is approaching long before other vampires can sense it. Avacons are the rarest, most powerful class of Vampires there is that walk the earth. Not only are their senses much more powerful, their abilities and controls are unlike any other that can be explained in human terms.

After finding out which clan these two belonged too - The Denai Clan - it furthered Antonio's and Demetri's suspicions about that silent war brewing against the Avacons, especially since there had never been issues with The Denai in all the centuries. They were sent there by orders of their Elders. They knew they were going to be killed, and so they told Antonio and Demetri of how other clans were planning to eliminate them.

He knew him and Demetri needed to go meet with all the other Avacons soon to inform them of what happened and what they were told, and to also come up with a plan as to how they were going to fight this war. They would both set out to do this in three days when the quarterly gathering of Avacons took place. They would bring these issues to the Higher Powers.

His mind went back to Zemora in the meantime. She was so beautiful, he thought as flashes of her appeared in his mind. Her voice was sweet as honey when she spoke, remembering the conversations they shared last night. Particularly when they both sat on the fountain when she made her request for him to erase those graphic images from her mind after finding out this was one of his abilities.

Her eyes were sweet as she looked upon him, almost endearing that he would do such a thing for her. And when she came out from the spell, she looked to him with even more sweetness and awe before she made the claim of her being hungry. He knew it would be a matter of minutes before she would fall into a deep sleep. That was one of the symptoms of having one's memory erased. It was a draining experience for the person and in order for it to really work, the person had to fall into a deep sleep for it to take effect.

He was relieved when she asked if she could go back inside her suite to change her clothes before she believed the two would go get something to eat. It made this process much easier for him. At least he wouldn't have to worry about others seeing this happen for it would not look good to onlookers.

He recalled how her hips swayed seductively as they both made their way through the lobby and into the elevator. Her ass was perfectly rounded with a small waist. Being in such close proximity to her, he could smell her sweet aroma, both natural and invented.

He just wanted to rip off her clothes and fuck her from behind while she held on to the handles on the inside of the elevator, watching her ass bounce as he drove in over and over inside of her, making her come over and over again continually. That was one of the joys of having sex with an Avacon. They could cause their partner to have endless orgasms until the Avacon stopped it. Oh how he wanted Zemora to experience this.

He would make sure she experienced this, he thought.

Back in the suite, he trailed behind knowing at any moment Zemora would soon fall asleep. He didn't want her to hurt herself when this happened, so he kept close to her. Not sensing his nearness, Zemora continued on into the bedroom and disrobed while her back was facing him. God, her body was immaculate, he thought. Seeing her naked in front of him was causing his cock to become hard. So many images of the two fucking were flashing in his mind.

What he would have given to just take her then...

Just as she discarded her last bit of clothing, he watched her sway. A sign that she was losing consciousness. He waited a few more seconds before he quickly grabbed her before she hit the floor. She was in a deep sleep now, and he took her over to the bed and laid her down. After tucking her in, he stroked her hair as he worked her dreams to be imaginings of him.

If he couldn't have her in the physical form, he'd at least take her in the unconscious world...for now that is.

To be continued...